Don't Judge a Book... Pt. 03

Story Info
Sian and Curtis get an intriguing request from Alexa...
3.5k words
4.4
6.9k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 of Sian and Curtis' story. I'm really enjoying writing these so I may do more. If you'd like to see more please comment down below. :)

This story (as always) contains excessive cum, cum inflation, squirting and excessive cock size.

Enjoy :)

It had been about a week since I had proven my girlfriends wrong about Curtis and his mammoth cock and the questions had come in thick and fast (ironic given the last time we were together, Curtis was covering them head to toe in cum both thick and fast). 'Was it real?' asked one. 'Is there some sort of drug involved?' asked another. 'How long does it take for the cum bulge to disappear?' For me it was normally an overnight thing. We would have our amazing sex, Curtis would blow me up like a hot air balloon and then overnight I would slowly deflate, usually waking to a pool of cold, sticky cum that I'm not ashamed to admit made for a tasty morning snack.

But even with my voracious appetite, I couldn't possibly get through it all. We had gone through countless bedsheets already and I had had to invest in waterproof covers, the best we could get seeing as they don't sell cum proof ones. As much as I would have preferred to stay at home all day and be fucked stupid by my personal sex god, I still had to work and there wasn't any reasonable explanation for suddenly turning up looking like I was 9 months pregnant with triplets, so we had to keep our sessions nocturnal if I had work the next day.

Curtis' confidence was going from strength to strength, and he was starting to show some of his confidence in the bedroom in real life; he was becoming less of a pushover and I got the sense that he did things because he was happy to do them instead of because he felt obligated to. He only worked part time, so any other time he had spare he spent at my place keeping the house. It was perfection personified: a man who cared about my needs, met them all and was hung like a mastodon.

As I was cumming down one night (pun intended), I checked my phone to see a myriad of messages from my friend Alexa.

"Sian, I need to talk to you about Curtis and what happened. I haven't been able to think of much else for over a week and it's driving me crazy. Can we meet for coffee tomorrow, I'm buying?"

Alexa was normally quite self assured and seldomly reached out in this way. I remembered how I felt in the days following my first encounter with Curtis' cock, luckily I had Emma to keep me sane and fool around with to get the lust out of my system, but I guessed Alexa didn't have that kind of relationship with the other girls, regardless of what they had shared together. I decided to reply:

"No problem Lexi, I break for lunch at one so maybe we could meet then? You remember where my office is right?"

* * * * *

A few streets across from my office, we sat in a small coffee shop in a secluded corner Alexa had insisted on us sitting in. It must be serious.

"I have a problem Sian," she began. "Like I've said in my texts, I'm struggling to move past what happened that night, what I saw, and what the 4 of us did with Curtis."

As I suspected she wanted privacy to talk about my massive cocked man blowing his load on her face and in her mouth.

"I'm sure I don't need to tell you this but that is one insanely large cock, like I don't think I've ever seen anything close to it and I've been watching an absurd amount of porn this past week to try and find something that matches, just to try and get my head around it, but the largest I've seen was barely half the size of Curtis."

Part of me was feeling very smug at that moment. She had been hypnotised by Curtis' cock in the same way I had and totally couldn't deal with it. "Really?" I said feigning both intrigue and shock.

"And any man I've been with hasn't been more than six inches."

I wondered where this was going. I had an inkling and I liked the idea.

"So why are you telling me all this Lexi?" I said taking an impish sip of my coffee.

She took a breath. "Well, I'm taking from the fact that you let all of us blow him that you don't mind sharing Curtis..."

I gasped dramatically. "What are you saying Alexa?" I was enjoying coaxing this out of her, even if the idea had originally been hers.

"Well, there's no chance I would ever be able to experience that kind of size any other way so..." she paused.

"So you want to fuck my man's humongous cock, is that it?" I said, filling in the space.

She looked around as if checking to make sure no one had heard. "Yes," she said in a hushed tone.

"You mean to say you want to ride my man's cock until he shoots his load into your pretty little pussy?" I was really making her work for it.

"Yes," she said flushing red.

"I mean I'm not sure what you mean Lexi..." It was fun being a bitch every now and then.

"Yes I want to fuck your boyfriends giant cock, ok?" she said in a louder tone than I thought she would have allowed herself.

"Ok, quiet down Lexi, someone might hear," I giggled. The truth was that I had been expecting something like this to happen. Knowing that I had spent 3 months trying to track Curtis down after our night of passion, it would have shocked me more to not get any interest from them in going all the way with my man. In a way I guess that was part of the reason I got him to fuck me in front of them, as I soon realised that watching Curtis fuck someone else was as much of a turn on for me as the idea of fucking him myself. But I was a little surprised that Alexa was the first to ask.

"We'll meet you at your place this evening, ok?"

* * * * *

"And you're sure you're ok with this?" said Curtis for what felt like the thousandth time.

We were making our way over to Alexa's apartment, about a mile across town from my own.

"Curtis, honey, listen to me; you have an incredible gift, and it would be so selfish of me not to share it now wouldn't it?"

"I guess..."

I could see shades of the old Curtis coming back. I had to snap him out of it.

"Besides, can you blame the poor girl? She barely drank enough of your cum to fill her belly, and her poor, tight pussy didn't see any action at all!"

"Ok ok," he said with a slight smile, "but less of that kind of talk or I'll have a big problem to deal with."

'Big problem' indeed. I had fought the urge to try and get him hard in public before, a perverse part of me wanting the whole world to know how big he was but more importantly that he was mine. I didn't want to embarrass him however, so I stayed on my best behaviour for the most part.

We rounded the corner to the foot of Alexa's apartment building and rang the buzzer. Confirming it was us, we then heard an electronic click as Alexa flicked the switch, the door opened and we made our way inside. We stood alone in the elevator making our way up to Alexa's floor. 'I bet we could almost fill this elevator to the brim with his massive load' I found myself thinking. Maybe an idea to save for later.

We arrived at Alexa's door and waited for her to let us in.

"Remember, I am 100% ok with this, I want you to have fun," I reassured him. There was the click of the door lock and I saw Curtis' eyes widen as the door opened.

Alexa had always been the prettiest of us but right now she was stunning, her blond hair falling in ringlets around her shoulders, her petite, barbie doll figure barely covered by a loose satin dressing gown. If I had a cock myself it would have shot through the roof and exploded cum everywhere at the sight of her, and by the looks of the movement in Curtis' trousers, he wasn't far away from that reaction either. She had made an effort for him, for us tonight.

She welcomed us in locking the door behind us. I told Curtis to go and wait in the bedroom, assuring him we wouldn't be long. I turned to take in the sight of my friend. Fuck, she was gorgeous.

"Well, well, Lexi, you do scrub up well..." I said with a sultry smile.

"Is Curtis ok or?"

"Oh, I've sent him into the bedroom to get comfortable," I said, deflecting her obvious attempt to get things started. I had an agenda of my own. "Remind me, how tall are you Lexi?"

"Four foot, eleven."

"Hmmm," I said with a feigned look of consideration on my face.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Well you see my dear Lexi, Curtis' cock is in fact just over 3 feet long once he gets going, so I'm a teeny bit concerned that he might do a bit of damage shall we say?"

"I'm sure I'll be fine," she protested. Her libido was fully in charge. This would be fun.

"Oh I'm sure you will be, Lexi, as long as we take a few precautions first," I said moving slowly towards her.

"Precautions? What do you..." Before she could finish, my mouth was on hers. To my delight after after a slight moment of hesitation, she began to kiss me back, our tongues wrestling for supremacy as we explored each other's mouths. Before my first time with Curtis, Emma had made sure I was wet enough that a basket ball could have slid inside me with next to no effort, and I intended to show Alexa the same courtesy.

I pulled off her dressing gown, the satin slinking down to the floor and revealing the glorious sight of her completely naked body. Her B cup breasts stood pert and ready and she had completely shaved her pussy; she looked like a teenage boy's wet dream come to life. She flung her arms around my neck as we continued to passionately swap saliva, and I could feel her arms starting to venture downwards to my shoulders, ready to start removing the small red dress I had worn tonight.

"Something tells me you've thought about this before Lexi," I purred.

Wordlessly she removed my dress, releasing my braless tits and exposing my dripping pussy. Like a moth to a flame she immediately started to suck on my tits, her tongue rolling around my nipples as they grew hard and erect. The sensation of her wet tongue across my nipples felt almost euphoric, but we weren't trying to get me off, we needed to prepare her for Curtis. I brought her head up to my face, a look of desperate disappointment in her eyes that I had made her stop.

"As much as I would enjoy you sucking my tits all night, Lexi, we need to work on getting you as wet as possible."

I grabbed her ass cheeks, each one a firm hand full, and lifted her up so her tits would meet my mouth, her legs wrapping around my torso instinctively. She seemed to weigh next to nothing, her petite frame holding no excess fat. Her nipples were already stood to attention as I began to work my tongue around them. She let out a moan as I brushed the tips of her nipples with my tongue, my pussy throbbing in reaction to her cries of pleasure. I gently took her nipple between my teeth and pulled back, the resulting snap on release sending a shiver through her body. I could already feel her juices beginning to flow against my bare stomach. A good start.

I turned us around and walked towards her sofa, laying her down gently.

"My, my, Lexi, you are wet aren't you?" I teased.

"Wet enough?" she seemed to almost plead.

"Hmmm, I think there's more we need to do..." I said lowing my head towards her tight pussy.

She let out an orgasmic cry as I kissed her clit, and I half expected a shower of cum to fly into my mouth, but no such luck yet. I ran my tongue up and down her quivering pussy, my saliva mixing with her now gushing juices. She tasted like strawberries and cream and I couldn't get enough of her.

Suddenly she grabbed my head and began to grind against my face.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum Sian!" she cried.

I would have begged her to, but my mouth was full of her pussy, so I rapidly waggled my tongue against her clit in response. Jets of her cum suddenly filled my mouth as she thrusted upwards, a sweet treat that I greedily gulped down.

I looked into her wide eyes as she lay panting. "I think you might be ready now," I said through a wicked smile. She sprung to her feet with surprising speed for someone who could barely catch their breath a moment ago and headed straight for her bedroom.

Curtis was waiting inside sat naked at the end of the bed, per our prearranged plan, his colossal meat hanging over the edge. With no hesitation, Alexa made straight for the anaconda between his legs and immediately took it between her hands and began pumping. She really was desperate for this. I locked eyes with Curtis and gave him a wink as I licked my lips, letting him know I'd gotten her nice and ready for him. He was quickly gaining length and girth as the desperate sex kitten stroking his cock continued to pump for all she was worth until finally he was at his glorious full length.

Alexa sat in awe of the phallus dwarfing her. I slinked over to her and whispered into her ear, "are you ready for the ride of your life?"

At this she snapped out of her trance like state and took to her feet. Curtis stood and motioned for her to lay down which she obediently did, spreading her legs ready to receive him. I took the end of Curtis' massive weapon in my hands and placed the tip at the tiny opening of Alexa's sodden pussy. I stroked her clit with the engorged head, lubing him up with her juices and prompting a moan of want from Alexa.

Slowly, Curtis started to push in the head, Alexa's tight cunt stretching an to unheard of size to try and fit him in, her hands grasping at her bed as she let out a guttural moan of pleasure. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as a stream of cum shot out of her onto Curtis' bare chest and the length of his cock. I lapped it up, my tongue running along his shaft to the quivering mess at the end of it.

"Ready for more Lexi?" I said in a sing song tone.

"I don't think I can take much more," she panted. Ha, no stamina.

"Oh I think you can Lexi, that's only the tip you have there you know..."

"Only the tip? Fuck, it's still deeper than any man has ever been!"

"We're just getting started..." I said giving a nod to Curtis.

With that he thrust forward, a foot of cock suddenly disappearing inside Alexa who let out a scream as a second orgasm exploded through her body. I could see the familiar outline of Curtis' monumental cock stretching the skin around Alexa's stomach. Curtis began to thrust at a medium pace, making sure to only let a foot of himself inside Alexa at a time; I wanted things to build up for her and Curtis being the good boy he was was following my instructions to a tee.

After a few minutes of ecstasy, I motioned for Curtis to pull out and step back.

"I think we need more purchase honey," I said to Curtis in a line I had rehearsed in my head on the journey over. "Lexi, can you get on your hands and knees for me so we can take a good look at that pert little ass of yours?"

Alexa obeyed, her spent body on autopilot as she turned and presented us with the tightest asshole I had ever seen. I was going to enjoy watching Curtis' mammoth cock slipping in and out of it.

"Lexi, do I remember correctly that you've never been fucked in the ass before?" I asked sweetly.

"No I haven't," she said gasping for air, as she quickly realised where I was going with this, "but there's no way Curtis will fit in my ass, Sian, he barely fit in my pussy and my asshole is even tighter!"

"I'm counting on it," I purred. I beckoned Curtis forward so that his cock was resting on on the small of Alexa's back. I straddled the massive member so about a foot and a half was sticking out between my legs, my gushing pussy resenting just atop it and sending surges of pleasure through my body at his touch.

"From now on Lexi, it isn't Curtis' cock that's fucking you, it's mine." She turned to see me straddling the cock, looking like it had just sprouted from within my pussy. "And I want to fuck your tight asshole with my cock and fill your perfect body with my cum." I had never thought of myself as a dom before, but the power I had over Alexa at this time was making my nipples so hard they were almost sore.

Alexa's face changed from one of concern to one of pure lust. "I want your huge cock in my ass Sian," she purred, her commitment to the fantasy pleasing me. The whole thing had been a genius idea by Curtis when I had suggested buying a strap on so I could fuck Alexa myself, but he came up with a solution that he said meant he could look at my sexy ass and imagine it was me he was fucking instead. Such a sweetheart, a kinky one, but sweet all the same.

I grabbed Alexa's hips and began to pull her towards my twitching cock. The tip touched her asshole sending a shiver through her body.

"Are you ready for me my little sex kitten?" I teased.

"Yes," she moaned in response.

"What do you want me to do?" I questioned, drawing out the anticipatory pleasure even further.

"I want you to fuck my tight asshole with your huge cock and fill me up with your cum!" she practically screamed in response. I decided to grant her wish.

I pulled her hips back hard, a foot of cock instantly penetrating her, as I heard a moan of bliss behind me from Curtis and a scream so high pitched from Alexa that it was almost inaudible. I kept pulling back further and further until two feet of cock had speared her tight little asshole and her ass cheeks met my hips.

"I can feel it in my chest Sian!" she squealed, as more and more cum poured out of her stretched pussy.

Still grasping her hips, I began to thrust forward, rubbing my soaking pussy against Curtis' cock and revelling in the bounce of Alexa's ass cheeks against my hips.

"Yes, god yes, fuck me Sian!" Alexa cried. I had never heard a sound as erotic in my life as one of my closest friends begged me to keep fucking her. I could hear Curtis close to reaching climax behind me and wasn't far myself.

"You want me to fill your ass with my hot cum Lexi?" I said, trying to suppress my orgasm so we could all cum together.

"Fuck yes, I want all of your cum Sian!"

Moments later I felt the familiar swell of Curtis' cock, ready to fill Alexa's ass to its absolute limit as a jet of cum poured out of my pussy onto Alexa's back. I could already see her tiny stomach starting to swell and distend at the mass of man juice pumping into her. The huge mass was starting to push her upwards as her disproportionately huge stomach fought for space until finally it was over.

Curtis pulled out of her and she slumped down sideways onto the bed, her cum filled stomach taking up almost as much space as she did. She gasped as she rubbed her swollen belly, but in delight rather than concern.

Her eyes met mine and she smiled. Through a giggle she said, "so, when can we do that again?"