Dont Leave Doors Unlocked

Story Info
Always remember to secure your doors - -
1.8k words
2.64
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeleine unlocked the door to her apartment as the clock struck 2:00 AM. Madeleine and her two friends Lauren and Sarah had been out all night at a local college fraternity party and they were clearly exhausted and more then a little bit tipsy as they all stumbled through the door. The three beautiful blondes giggled as they tried to recall the highlights of the night. The girls in their less than sober state agreed that they needed showers to get off the sweat, glitter, and whatever else they had gotten on them from the night. Sarah heads off to the shower first grabbing a towel off the rack and closing the door leaving Lauren and Madeleine to wait their turns. Sadly in the midst of the girls giggling and in their current states they had all forgotten to close the front door.

One of the boys from the party who lived in the apartment a few doors down from the girls saw the door and took this to his advantage. He heard the girls laughing and talking as well as the shower running in the other room. Knowing that one of the girls was in the shower and the other two were chatting up a story not aware of anything around them he quickly devised a plan and jumped into action. He ran off to his apartment and rummaged through his belongings grabbing a thick roll of duct-tape and smiling. He then returned to the room seeing nothing had changed. He then moved into the apartment closing and locking the door behind him so no one would disturb him or ruin his plans.

"Shit my phone is dead im gonna go charge it ill be back" Lauren said standing up from the couch struggling to stand for a moment.

The young man saw this as his golden ticket and quietly followed Lauren down the hallway to her room. He waited outside the door for a few seconds peering through to see the Blonde's back was to the door and she was bent over plugging her phone into the charger. The boy moved into the room and closed the bedroom door to stifle the noise that her friend might hear from the other room. Lauren turned at the sound of the door closing only to be pinned to the wall and handgagged.

"Mmmmpppphhhh!" Lauren moaned into the brown haired boy's hand before he tossed her over onto her bed bending her over and pushing her head into the pillow muffling her shouts.

Having the upper hand the attacker used his knee to hold Lauren's head down against the pillow as he began to tape up her wrists behind her back. Once her hands were secured he grabbed a pair of stockings off the girl's bed and turned her over jamming every inch of the fabric into her mouth before sealing it with two layers of shiny silver tape.

"Mmmmpppphhhhh" was all Lauren could say as she watched her pale skinned kidnapper use the tape to bind her ankles as well as her elbows and knees.

Once the boy deemed Lauren secure enough he left her struggling and grunting on the floor walking out of the room and closing the door behind him leaving the poor girl alone in the dark. He then made his way back to where Madeleine had been talking with Lauren before she had gone to charge her phone. The male trespasser smiled as he saw Madeleine laying down in one of the chairs with her eyes closed. He almost laughed thinking how funny it was that Madeleine was just relaxing here not knowing what had happened in the next room over. The boy stood over his next target and began to peel the tape which caused Madeleine to open her eyes. The girl looked confused for a moment as she tried to process.

"Mmmmpppppphhhh!" She screamed her eyes now wide with shock as the tape was pressed against her soft lips.

"Shhhhhh. We don't wanna let your friend in the shower know whats going on" the attacker said with a chuckle as he proceeded to lift Madeleine off her chair and onto the floor.

Once she was laid down on the ground the boy used the tape to bind up her arms and legs just like he had with Lauren. Madeleine struggled a bit in her tight black dress but she was much weaker then this boy and the fact she was both drunk and tired only helped him more. With two of the three girls now secured all he had to do was wait for the last one to come out of the shower. Being the comedian he is the boy decided to take the remaining shower time and create a little surprise for Sarah when she got out of the Shower.

Madeleine and Lauren struggled and screamed into their gags as the boy carried them over to some kitchen chairs and using some rope he had brought bound them tightly. The girls wiggled in the chairs but there was no use there was no way they were going anywhere in their conditions. They then heard the shower turn off and the boy went to hide in the shadows as his two hostages tried to scream to their friend through their gags which did more harm then good.

"Im all set someone else can go" Sarah said walking out of the shower in a pink towel covering everything below her breasts and water dripping from her wet hair.

"Mmmmppppphhhhh!?!?!?!" Madeleine and Lauren screamed to warn their friend only to do what their captor had planned.

Sarah walked down the hall to where Madeleine and Lauren had been last and where muffled noise was coming from only to see her two friends bound and gagged with tape and tied to chairs. Lauren's cheeks were puffed out due to the legging the attacker had forced into her mouth. Madeleine's gag wasn't as bad but in her struggle her dress had been ripped and her left bra covered breast was exposed.

"What happened?!" Sarah asked as she ran over to her friends and tried to cut them loose.

"Mmmmpppphhhh!!!" The girls screamed trying to warn their friend of the attacker who was moving in behind her.

Sarah realized too late and was tackled to the ground by the boy. A scarf which had been left in the kitchen was used to gag the girl as the boy wrapped it around her head a few times and knotting it in the back. As the struggle continued with Laura and Madeleine forced to watch their friend Sarah's towel became loose and fell off exposing her body. The girl was turned over to face the boy as her hands were pinned above her head. He then began to bind them with the tape as she grunted into her cleavegag.

Sarah's hands had been secured in front of her but it did little good after he used the rope putting her in a light hogtie. Once the deed was done he took a step back and a deep breath to admire his work. He then pulled out his phone and called his roommate who was also his cousin. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door and the kidnapper opened it revealing another boy around the same age maybe a year younger with blazing red hair and green eyes.

"Dude! No way! How did you-" The boy started but was cut off by his cousin who explained how these three stupid girls had left their door open for anyone to come in.

"Well what now?" the redhead asked.

"Now we play for a bit" his cousin replied as he took out his phone and opened the camera application.

The cousins laughed as they took picture after picture of the girls in different posses. They took a picture of Madeleine with her dress pulled down with her bra exposing her supple breasts and one of Sarah hogtied on the table with a "dinner is served" sigh one of the boys had drawn. They even took a picture of Laura and Madeleine bound and gagged with their tapped lips touching to look like a kiss.

"Now girls Im sure by know it is very clear we own you" the brown haired boy said as he flipped through picture after picture.

The girls just glared back knowing there was nothing they could say or do.

"Sadly we have class in the morning and need to get out rest but we will be back tomorrow to play more and let you go, on the condition you three remain ours. Or we could just post these pictures across campus and the internet and this apartment building" the other boy said leaning against the wall his eyes fixed on Lauren's breasts which were squeezed together by the rope.

"Is this understood?" the first boy said to the answer off all three girls nodding with the exception of Sarah who rocked back and forth due to the hogtie.

"Good. Now lets store you till after class tomorrow" the brown haired boy said looking back at his cousin who nodded.

Ending 1

Sarah was then cut from her hogtie only to be dragged to the hallway closet and have her hands bound above her head to the hangar bar. Madeleine was then dragged to her own room where she was put into her own closet which was filled with clothes and a filing cabinet making it quite cramped. Lastly was Laura who was unlucky enough to not even get a closet and was stored in the large cabinets below the sink. The boys then took strips of tape and placed them over the girls eyes before adding a pillowcase over each of their heads.

"Sweet dreams ladies" one of the boys said before the apartment door shut leaving the girls in silence.

Ending 2

Sarah was the cut from her hogtie only to be dragged to the hallway closet and have her hands bound above her head to the hangar bar. Madeleine and Laura were then dragged into the bathroom where they were both put into the small and cramped storage closet for towels after the metal shelves had been removed. The boys then took the roll of tape pressed Madeleine's and Laura's heads together wrapping the tape around it forcing them to kiss like in one of the pictures they had taken. They then placed a pillow over Sarah's head and then one over both Madeleine's and Laura's forcing them to awkwardly look into each other's eyes. They then closed the closet doors and headed to the exit.

"Sweet dreams ladies" one of the boys said before the apartment door shut leaving the girls in silence.

NOTE: This story or any of my content is an endorsement or support of criminal activity. Thee works are fiction and should remain that way.

If you like any of my content please comment and let me know so I know what to continue with.