Don't Leave Me Hanging

Story Info
A Romantic and kinky encounter between a couple.
2.1k words
4.6
4.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Rachel came home, Andrew was nowhere to be found. She set her keys down on the table in the kitchen and followed the sound of his drill whirring off in the distance. The whirring turned into a scream when she opened the door to the basement before it suddenly died away. Each step she took leading down into the basement creaked, showing the house's age.

Their basement was a big open area that they hadn't quite outfitted for a gathering place just yet. They would eventually make plans to put in a bar and a lounge area for when company was over but the budget didn't quite allow for it yet. Andrew was wearing an old ragged grey t-shirt that might have been a size too small for him. He had yet to entirely change out of his work clothes so his dress pants and shoes contrasted sharply with the old shirt. When she finally made eye contact with him, he smiled and lowered his drill from one of the exposed wooden beams lining the ceiling.

"What're you doing?" Rachel asked him, curious.

He placed the drill down on a nearby chair and beckoned her over with the wave of his arm. "Come take a look,"

She descended the last of the stairs and drew closer to him. She cocked an eyebrow and laughed nervously as what he installed came into view.

"Is that...?" But he interrupted her and drew close to her. He placed his hands on her waist and kissed her lightly on the lips. He brought a hand up to her cheek and pressed his thumb into her cheekbone.

"Undress Rachel."

She giggled. "We don't have time. I have to get Dinner started."

He kissed her again.

She broke away, "Kids will be home soon."

He spun her around suddenly, causing her to almost trip over her own feet. He steadied her with a hand around her waist. The hand that had been pressed into her cheek was now around her ear. He breathed heavily into her ear, feigning annoyance. He pressed the hand around her waist hard into her stomach and slowly started to trail south beneath the front of her skirt and panties. In an instant he had a finger working its way between her thighs.

He chided her, "You can pretend you're not interested all you want, but this doesn't lie."

She squirmed, fighting a sudden need to rub her legs together.

"I told you to undress, Rachel." He reminded her.

She nodded subconsciously and reached for the zipper on her skirt. When she had it loosed, the tucked her thumbs into the waistband of both her panties and skirt and deftly pulled them down off her hips. Andrew continued to work his fingers between her lips, occasionally brushing past her clit before running back down again. When the skirt was down far enough, she shook them off and stepped out of them. He held on to her tightly by her neck as she stood half naked. She could feel his cock pressed against her backside in his work pants. He was clearly enjoying himself.

He took his hand away abruptly, and turned her again. He guided her toward a nearby wall and pressed her up against it. He placed a forearm to the side of her head and loomed over her. With his other hand, he found himself back between her legs. The unfinished cement wall was cold and rough on her legs and exposed ass, but all she could focus on was his finger gliding up and down her slit.

"Shirt too." He grinned at her and her fingers couldn't move fast enough to undo the buttons. She looked into his eyes with each button and he started to pay a little more attention to her clit. He pinched it lightly between his fingers and pulled at it slightly, toying with it. Her legs felt weak and unsteady.

When the buttons were free, she pulled her arm through each sleeve. He let her off the wall long enough to undo her bra but as soon as it fell to the floor he pressed her back against it gently.

He pulled his hand from between her legs and cupped her small breasts. Rachel had always hated the size but Andrew never minded. She had prominent nipples that stood out at attention at all times. With his hand cupping her breast, he used his thumb to graze over the nipple, gently at first and then a little more forceful. Enough to make it ache. He moved his hand to her mouth and placed his wet fingers to her lips. She knew what he was asking without saying it and she took one of his fingers in her mouth, tasting herself on it. He drew it in and out a few times before withdrawing it completely and grabbing her by the wrist.

He led her to the center of the room and grabbed her other wrist, bringing them above her head. She looked up at what he had been installing when she came downstairs. A thick leather strap was hanging overhead, ending in a pair of small leather cuffs. He placed each wrist inside of one cuff delicately before snapping them shut with a small brass button.

With her arms completely stretched out above her head, she was just tall enough that she could stand on the balls of her feet, lifting her heels slightly off the ground. She could pull on the cuffs and chain a bit to take the tension off of her legs and pull herself upright. As if reading her mind, he had brought a small bathroom stool from upstairs and placed it at her feet. She stood on it and some of the strain went away.

He walked behind her and she lost sight and sound of him temporarily. She hung there expectantly. The basement was colder than the rest of the house and she could feel how stiff her nipples were. She had goosebumps all over her skin but felt she could only feel them on her breasts. She was painfully aware of that itch between her legs. She heard his belt drop and realized that he was undressing. She waited a few moments, listening to the sound of his pants hitting the ground and his shoes being kicked to the side. She heard the belt again.

Then he came into view. He was nude, and erect. He had some muscle to him but he was no longer in shape. It was still enough to turn her on. In his hand, he had his brown leather belt and he had folded part of it in half to make a big loop. He held it firmly by his side as he looped around her.

She got nervous, her groin stirred.

"Hey..." She started but he shushed her, putting a finger to his lips.

"Shhhh. You have to trust me Rach."

And she did. He brought the belt up and laid it on her stomach, tracing it across her stomach and down her right thigh as he circled her. He disappeared from view again, but she felt the belt on her hip and then on her right ass cheek. He drew it up the small of her back, across her shoulder blades and back down again until it rested on her left cheek. He took it away from there and brought it between her thighs, grazing it down one leg and up the other. Then he took the flat part of it and slid it across the outside of her pussy. It made her squirm, feeling something so foreign and alien touching her lips.

He took it away softly but abruptly and she heard the belt fall on the floor behind her. For what seemed like ages, he didn't touch her. Then she felt, saw something cross her field of vision and affix itself over her ears and suddenly she saw nothing.

He had blindfolded her with her sleeping mask she realized and now she was really helpless. She wanted to remove the blindfold but her hands were tied helplessly above her.

She groaned, moaned more like. She felt him put her hand on her stomach and his breath in her ear. Another hand on her right cheek, rubbing and cupping it roughly.

"Count with me Rachel."

He smacked her, playfully and she gasped at the unexpectedness of it but said nothing.

"That one didn't count," he teased and he smacked her again.

"One!" She gasped.

He spanked her again, playful. "Two," she squealed.

He switched cheeks, this time a little more forceful. "Three! Four!" She whined.

"Five!" They said together.

"Six!"

"Seven!" It started to sting now, but she started to moan now. "More! Harder!" She breathed.

"Eight!"

"Nine!"

"Ten!"

Her legs were shaking, her cheeks were burning and red but he had stopped. She pussy ached but she was helpless to touch herself. She hung there uselessly.

Suddenly, as if answering her needs, he was behind her pressing himself into her. She felt his warm erection between her thighs, nestled between the cheeks of her burning ass. He gripped her close to him and held her there, supporting her weight. She felt the stool give out from under her as he kicked it out of the way and lowered her back to the floor. She stood on the balls of her feet.

And then he entered her and fulfilled that itch she needed scratched. He eased himself in slowly, but she was so wet that it made no difference. She stood even further on her tiptoes to accommodate him and spread her legs to draw him in further to him. Just as he pushed himself into the hilt, he withdrew again and started to move in and out of her with a rhythm.

Her hands hung uselessly above her as he used her. He hands had made their way to her breasts but he wasn't fondling them. Instead he used them like anchors to grip her and move himself in and out of her. She groaned and started to feel even more useless and used all the same time. She was a willing toy for him, a hole just hanging there to be used.

He increased his pace, and she felt her breath match his. Her legs and insides were on fire. She needed release. There was nothing to focus on but the sound of his breathing and the sound of his flesh on hers. His hand moved from her breast to her mouth. He placed a hand on her cheek and a thumb near her lips and she took it in her mouth instinctively, gently biting at it like a horse with a bit as he rode her. She felt her legs tense, but she couldn't tell if it was from exhaustion or because she was nearing climax. The sloppy sound of her juices running down her legs as he pistoned in and out of her was almost too much to bear. She felt she would keel over soon if it wasn't for the straps holding her upright.

Then suddenly he grunted and she knew he was close. He pulled himself out of her and she felt empty and aching and raw. He had one hand around her chest still, holding her steady, but he was masturbating with the other hand. She heard him breathing heavily and grunting. She felt the knuckles on his hand brush up against her ass cheek feverishly as he finished himself off. He gave one last final satisfied grunt and then she felt him finish on her lower back and the top of her ass. She couldn't help but grin as she felt his cum run everywhere while he squeezed every last drop out. It ran down her back and over each cheek, even down the top of her ass crack as she stood there exhausted.

He moved against her again, his chest heaving against her back, pinning her to him. They breathed heavily together. She felt a finger on her back, scooping up some of his mess. He brought it to her mouth and she sucked on it tenderly and spent. He used a thumb to raise her blindfold and she blinked adjusting to the light.

He bit the soft part of her ear tenderly and kissed her cheek.

"How did I do?" He asked her, teasing. "Was it exactly like how you imagined when we ordered it?"

She grinned wickedly, "Even better," she sighed.

"Are you going to let me down now?"

"Not a chance," He laughed and for a moment she was concerned. But then he dropped to his knees in front of her and brought his face up to her sex and breathed her in. She smiled as he placed a delicate kiss on the inside of her thighs and put his tongue to work.

"Money well spent." She thought happily.