All Comments on 'Don't Lie Ch. 02'

by Scribler

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sick story !!!!!!!!!

If anyone thinks that any marriage could last through this then they are stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Juries In

While I don't love stories that feature fem dom, this one ends as it started with love. I loved that both parties explored their expanded ideas of love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Little over bearing

Although I would normally rate Scriblers stories with a 5, this one is a bit over bearing. The extent that she went to for leaving out something he told his friend he would not tell, was too far to go. The overall story was good as usual, it was the extent she went to that gets the lower rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
extremeties

the story itself was very well written, however it had a rudimentary plot where the punishment didnt quite fit the crime. It appeared almost unbelievable. Entertaining, but in wide frame extremeties.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Outlandish behavior but fun

Scribler this should be a must read for those who love women who dominate. She was not vile or vengeance in degrading him or vicious in her humiliation. Even when she had him suck Pete dick you thought she had crossed over the line, but when you find out they had done it with Pete when they were children, she was on solid ground. Even when they started sharing men we hear of ang big black cocks dominating the scene. A great read.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
strange but erotic

As Ricch said Dawn has been ashamed of anything. She took his manhood and made him bisexual. Through all this got him to suck Pete dick at least 12 times (twice a week for six weeks), spanked his ass until it was raw, humiliated by posting their shit on the internet and after giving Pete to her as a gift fuck. They got it on again many times after. I read early that she would not take on a man unless Rich agreed. he must have agreed many times over. She is still in control. As I stated earlier after the 6 weeks were over file for divorce and take the money and run. I the bar Dawn told Pete she would have file for divorce and took Rich for all he had. Did he forget that? He could have taken the money and still loved from a distance without here strapons looming in the background.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
strange but erotic

As Ricch said Dawn has been ashamed of anything. She took his manhood and made him bisexual. Through all this got him to suck Pete dick at least 12 times (twice a week for six weeks), spanked his ass until it was raw, humiliated by posting their shit on the internet and after giving Pete to her as a gift fuck. They got it on again many times after. I read early that she would not take on a man unless Rich agreed. he must have agreed many times over. She is still in control. As I stated earlier after the 6 weeks were over file for divorce and take the money and run. I the bar Dawn told Pete she would have file for divorce and took Rich for all he had. Did he forget that? He could have taken the money and still loved from a distance without here strapons looming in the background.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the story it was good. The only thing I did not like was that the crime did not fit the punishment, and the story had many grammar and spelling issues.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 16 years ago
Not as bad as expected

Could have been a lot worse.

Wilmer1936Wilmer1936over 14 years ago
+ and -

Loved the sexuality and the femdom, but had to suspend reality for the plot. The very high frequency of bad grammar, poor useage and tense, and outright misspelling made this a chore to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
RICHARD IS ONE SICK PUPPY AND/OR MENTALLY DEFICIENT

NO REAL PERSON WOULD TAKE THAT KIND OF ABUSE FROM HIS WIFE OR ANY OTHER PERSON UNLESS THEY WERE MENTALLY ILL.

IF SOMEONE STICKS A DICK IN YOUR MOUTH BITE IT OFF OR MANGLE IT...THEY WONT DO IT AGAIN.

IF YOU ARE RAPED CUT THEIR PENIS OFF AND STICK IT IN THEIR MOUTH

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Seriously, are you over 10?

I read this story, and I can see this being written by anyone who has actually had a sex or love life?... so, you're either a child... or a loser. In either case, you shouldn't be posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow thats a mean thing to say dont listin to him it was a great story way to go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I don't think so

Just get a divorce. Who wants a wife that would treat you like that regardless of the situation. Simply apologize and get a divorce. She obviously has no real love or respect for you to even CONSIDER doing what she did. You screwed up, admit your mistake, get divorced and move on, lesson learned. But the humiliation? I don't think so. And if she pressed it, throw her ass out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crock of shit

This story started out okay but then simply went overboard. When she forces him to service Pete, she's exposing them both to STD's and more. He should have just thrown her out and divorced her. Dressing him as a maid wasn't even sexy or interesting. More like it was uncomfortable. I felt bad for him and hatred for the controlling whore. During the course of the story she becomes a despicable person with no interesting or redeeming qualities. I'm so sorry I read this crap. It is certainly your worst story.

49greg49gregover 10 years ago
Good to a point but then went too far.

It is a decent story, to a point. The premise of the 'lie' and her punishing him was VERY far fetched. But that's OK in that the 'lie' and her reaction just the vehicle for her to punish and feminize him.

It went too far when she forced him to suck Pete. At that point I lost interest in the story, but just wanted to see it through. No matter that he had an erection, he clearly didn't want to do it.

I really didn't like the part where we found she had been putting up a website. But I thought maybe he was going to like the lifestyle and might be OK with it. I scanned over the part where he read it.

I had to stop reading when Pete came to their room at the nudist camp, and she insisted that he be allowed to stay in spite of her husbands desire never to see Pete again and his request that Pete leave. So I pretty much skipped the rest just scanning enough to see that yes, Pete was still involved in the marriage. Yuck.

Just went too far in the story line for me to enjoy it. But I imagine that the content and the way it morphed would still be enjoyable to others, just went too far for my personal taste. The author had to have done a good job of planning this story out.

There were some spelling mistakes. Most were just words that sound the same but have different meanings and different spellings. They were noticeable but easily passed over. It's hard not to make typos or mistakes in spelling and I have made more than my share. I can't count off for the ones in this story. It's just what happens when you don't use a dictionary to check the meaning of the words that the auto-correct in the word processor suggests.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

I couldn't get through the second page, I was so pissed at both of them, the content was explicit, and continual, kept the story running. a nice job but personally, id have come back to the couch with a baseball bat, and wasted my(best friends) knees, then destroyed his cock and balls. then the nose on my trust full wife, fucked up her face so bad no one would look at her again. I'm not a hateful person, and I enjoy almost any type of sex (no kids or animals), but total disregard for your husband, and his feelings, along with the humiliation in front of his friend, and at work, and wife's family. they would deserve anything I could dish out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Criminal conduct

Rich's past is his, not her's or their's. The acts, clothes, and sex she did was by her choice and consent. Dawn's rational demonstrates hypocrisy, as she already bought his lingerie 2 months prior. The first night she admitted to lies of omission, committed at least 4 felonies, and showed her lack of trust in her lover & mate. I know that I would have called her B.S., and told her I couldn't stop her raping me, but when I got loose, I guarantee she wouldn't do it again.

The use of the web also showed her hypocrisy. The same effect could have been accomplished with a written journal. She was way over the top, violated her stated limits, & the use of deceit shows her lack of trust, respect and love. SHE'S A FUCKING RAPIST!

jeeter4ujeeter4uabout 9 years ago
Nice, but....

I can't believe this story was edited by an English language speaking person if it was edited at all. The author was pretty good with synonyms and homonyms but I would have preferred the correct word. As a result, I got disgusted and stopped reading but fast forwarded to the end to put my two cents in. Good luck in the future attempts at writing if you or I are still around!

nelbertramnelbertramalmost 9 years ago
Disappointed reader for this Scribler story

I can get past the spelling mistakes but the extent Dawn went to was not how you would react to a loved one.

I stopped reading after Rich went to the bar with Pete.

I would have divorced her in an instant.

As much as I abhor liars, the sadistic streak that Dawn exhibited and the actions of a so called best friend made me stop reading. I would have given this four out of ten up to that point. I thought it would improve.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
not good

I agree with "tootight" Pete would have been limping out of my house trying to carry my soon to be EX. Then, if it continued she would have been in prison or dead for putting it all on internet without hubbies consent (there are laws against that)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She's a liar!

When she started his punishment she said he could walk out any time he wanted. But when she had him bound and gagged and was beating his ass and ass raping him he couldnt actually walk out then could he.

Not a bad story but i think it could have been better. A little more remorse by both culptits would have been good.

Wife and "so called friend" conspiring together to hurt him. That is really true love.

The premise behind most kinky sex is, mutual consent and no one gets hurt. The wife showed her true colors, how long before she makes him her slave again?

would have been good by both culprits

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Shits Deserve Each Other

A stupid cuck married to a piece of shit fuck! Deserve to perish in a plane crash taking, Pete with them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope

He lies by omission, she gets to abuse him, lie to him, and this makes their marriage stronger?

She beats, then rapes him several times, and he just brushes it off as being okay because he lied to her once? She creates a website, then publishes pictures and video of his punishment without his consent, and he brushes it off as okay because he lied to her once?? Nope.

Does he get to take revenge on her for the 6 weeks she spent lying to him?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Abusive relationship

Where in this is any love or respect from the wife? It's just her forcing him to do things he doesn't really want to and all for a nothing reason. Just a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just too much. And the website was beyond anything. Like ruin someone’s career and life with that being public.

1Martiniman1Martiniman9 days ago

Just as I feared this story went off the rails and was ruined by a writer who was just spitting stuff out until they were lost and then fast forwarded a story to the end. Good writing, premise and story length, but bad character development and a flimsy reason to all for Dawn’s abuse. You want to like at least one character in a story and I think the writer wanted you to like all 3 in this story, but you can’t, they end up being hated bad or stupid characters. An abusive, manipulating, evil, betraying wife, a horrible opportunistic best friend and a stupid & weak husband. This story needed balance and a bit of realism, but it just got worse as it went. Could have been a great story, but chapter 2 ruined those chances.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous