Don't Overthink It! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got out from between her legs, and she manoeuvred herself into place at her desk.

"Thank you so much, Will," she said. "Let me cook you dinner to return the favour."

Joan led me into the kitchen. "This is a great recipe," she said. "You'll love it, I promise," throwing an apron on over her naked body.

She prepared a very dark, very sweet smelling sauce, on a low heat on the stove. Dicing up some chicken fillets and tossing them in a mix of flour, salt and pepper, she then filled a deep frying pan with oil.

"Oh my god," I said, "are you actually going to deep fry them?"

"That's the idea. It's not as dangerous as it looks, but this is why you don't do this recipe nude," and dumped the chicken into the pan.

"Now," she said, washing her hands, "while the chicken is frying, let's do some rice." She crouched down to the cupboard by the stove and peered inside it. "Where's the small saucepan?"

"Is it not there?" I wandered over to help her look.

As soon as I was close enough, she turned and gave the head of my dick a tiny lick right on the end of the foreskin, sending a thrill of pleasure through my groin.

"Found it," she said, and pulled out the saucepan.

She poured the rice and some water into the saucepan and put it on a low heat on the stove.

The rice, the chicken and the sauce were all ready at the same time. She took the pan with the chicken off the stove and drained the oil into the bin.

"This is where it gets messy," she explained, removing the apron and hanging it up where it had been. Then, she stuck her hands right into the sauce and started tossing the chicken in it to make sure all the pieces were evenly coated.

"One more thing," she said. "There is a spring onion in the bag there," pointing with one finger, dripping with barbecue sauce. "Can you chop that up into small pieces for me?"

I grabbed the spring onion out of the bag, and, turning to my sister, tossed it up in the air, just for a bit of a flourish. Of course, I dropped it.

"Oops, I'll get that," I said, and crouched down until I was at pussy level.

She said nothing, but turned to face me.

I gave her clit a little flick with my tongue for good measure.

She made a tiny, almost inaudible, noise, then turned back to the stove.

As I returned to my feet, she heated the chicken in the sauce. I chopped up the spring onion as she served out a bowl of rice and chicken for each of us.

Sprinkling the spring onion on top, "Et voilà," she said. "Bon appétit."

We ate in front of the TV, then dumped the bowls in the kitchen sink and returned to the couch to settle in for the evening.

Laying her head in my lap, she grabbed my cock and pulled the foreskin back, then licked the head again, properly this time. Then, she pulled my foreskin back up, and rolled over to face the TV like nothing had happened.

"I've been thinking," she said to me. "When we have 'alone time' together..."

My heartbeat quickened. I could feel the blood rushing to my cock.

"We're allowed to touch each other's bits, that's not sexual."

"Right," I said.

"And we're allowed to watch each other masturbate and cum, that's also not sexual."

"That's right," I said.

"Presumably," she said, "if one of us were to cum while the other was touching them, that wouldn't make the act intentionally sexual."

"It seems reasonable," I said.

"What if the intention was to make the other person cum?"

I laughed. "To be honest," I said, "you hear stories about this all the time, straight guys jacking each other off, purely for practicality, of course, it's easier to cum that way. I wouldn't judge housemates for doing this at all."

"Does it being a straight man and woman make a difference?"

"I don't see why it would," I replied. Then, looking down at her, I asked my dear sweet baby sister, "Would you like me to make you cum with my hands?"

She rolled over to grab my now very hard cock. "Only if I can do you first."

We went straight to her bedroom.

"Lie down there," she said, pointing at her bed.

I did so, opening my legs for her.

She got on her knees between my legs and started running her hands over my body, down my chest, along my sides, over the sensitive insides of my thighs.

"You have such a great body," she said. Then, looking hungrily at my cock, she took it gently in one hand, and cupped my balls with the other hand. Then she gave me a very intense look. "I'm going to make you cum, big brother."

Maybe that kind of talk is intentionally sexual. Maybe we were beyond all that now. I didn't mind. She had been respectful of my boundaries. I wanted my little sister to make me cum.

She started pumping my cock, slowly at first, twisting gently back and forth.

I moaned, loudly, in a deep voice. She was very good with her hands. It felt amazing.

She picked up the pace, getting in closer to get a bit more leverage.

"Yes," I said, my head rocking back, my eyes rolling back into my head. "Keep doing that."

My mind was racing. My sweet little baby sister, whom I'd known my whole life, whom I'd last seen naked as a tiny child in the bath with me and our mum, was furiously jacking me off.

Her hands were warm and soft, grasping me firmly, hitting all the right spots.

"I'm getting close."

Then, I felt her tongue on the head of my cock, right on the frenulum. At first furtively, then with determination, her tongue fluttered around the head of my cock.

So warm, so wet...

"I'm cumming."

As soon as I said it, she wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked. Jet after jet of hot cum shot into her mouth and down her throat as my cock throbbed and pulsed in her little hand.

Once the orgasm subsided, she took her mouth off my cock, swallowed, and showed me the empty inside of her mouth.

"Did you just... suck me off?"

"Purely for practicality," she said. "No messy clean-up involved." Before I could say anything else, "Don't overthink it," she said.

12