Don't Use Jargon Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some back and forth, we got a quote for a kit with plumbing components, cedar siding exterior, knotty pine interior, landed at Emily's address, for $38,000, including tax. Back in the truck, driving to the office supplies store, I asked, "What about Emily's remodel?

Priya wrapped her fingers in my hair and pulled my lips to hers. "You are smart and thoughtful. We must juggle the money, the plans, the inspectors, and making it fun!"

I closed my eyes and wondered how we had found an architect with such skill, all in a body to drive a man out of his mind with lust. She was trembling with excitement. "Mickey," she said with a small voice, "this is such a set of challenges I can't even sit still."

She felt me harden under her and whispered, "Maybe I don't want to sit still!" I nibbled on the back of her neck, both hands busy under the shirt. Cait's free hand swatted at me. "Stop corrupting the poor girl!"

The clerk at the office supply store led us to the back where drafting supplies were kept. "Find the table you like and I will have our people bring a packaged one to the front."

Thirty minutes later, the back of the pickup had an impressive load of boxes. Priya was smiling from ear to ear. "These are nicer than at home. I had to leave them all behind." I took the wheel and they behaved badly in the passenger seat with many giggles and fearful glances at me. "He will take us in the hot tub!"

With Priya hovering, I acted as setup specialist for her new drafting table and its accessories. Every so often, I crouched and lunged at her, which caused a delightful scream. Finally, she knocked me to the floor and dropped on top. "Oh Mickey, I can't believe I am an almost architect right here!"

Cait and Naomi were at the door, "Yes, an almost architect!" They dragged us away. "It is time for a soak. After that, there is going to be a fashion show at Emily's."

I put my arm around Priya. "I have to see this one in her new sexy undies!" I was pounded on for being just another lecherous male, but once in the hot water of the redwood tub, they vied to sit on my knee. Priya was kidded. "Sister, where is your modesty? Just a day ago, you said no naked tubbing with a male!"

Priya elbowed them out of the way and straddled my thighs, front to front. "I have decided," she said very slowly, reaching her tiny hand down between us, "that since I am corrupted by this fearsome beast, I might as well enjoy it!" With a laugh and a giggle, she pressed tight, rubbing her sex on my cock. Just at that moment, Edith arrived, which produced a screech and a sudden move to the opposite side of the tub. Naomi and Cait jumped out and ran to her, "Auntie, it is so nice of you to come for dinner. You must meet Priya, our new architect!"

Priya was in agony, having regained her modesty in front of a woman she didn't know. I stood and wrapped her around me, grabbing a towel and walking to Edith. "Our new and very talented recruit."

Priya said, "This is so embarrassing. He does these terrible things, bringing me to meet you naked!"

Edith kissed her lightly on the lips. "Yes, he is very rude. All of us have discovered that his loving is wonderful, but a lot of the rest of him is trouble!"

Chapter 18 - Thanksgiving Arrangements

After the uproar associated with two new females joining us calmed a bit, there was a new crisis. How was Thanksgiving to be celebrated? Each of us had family ties, some of them distant, but also a new arrangement of very loving friends. After fussing verging on tears, there was a dinner for everyone on the Monday of Thanksgiving week. I grilled fresh salmon, and other goodies were provided as well. Edith and Emily jumped into the conversation with stern looks.

Edith used her department chair voice. "Each of us must honor family ties. That is the spirit of Thanksgiving. However, this crazy group deserves some celebration itself. So there will be a grand dinner here next Saturday."

There was silence after that as we migrated to the big bed in the guesthouse. I undressed the women and myself to underwear and tucked everyone under the covers, with only the night table light on.

"What is this, Mickey? You want a cuddle romp?" Susan was trying to tickle me, and I was tickling back. Edith, Emily and Margo were attacking each other.

A few more minutes of wiggling, giggling and laughter reduced the bed to an ant hive. Taking Edith in my arms, I asked, "Are you able to stay the night? It is always fun when you are here."

"Mickey, you are so obnoxious, mistreating me like this." Her kiss was hot, wet and long. "I have an early morning hike with some faculty and need to spend the night in my own bed. One of these times, I am going to drag you there for a proper beating."

I helped her into her clothes with a generous amount of groping and suggestive whispers in her ear. I was swatted and told in a stern voice to take care of my other women.

Margo ordered me to find sodas. In a few minutes, the rest of us lay comfortably, talking about nothing consequential and enjoying peaceful moments.

Susan pounded gently on my chest and said, "These poor girls, I don't even remember taking the SAT to get into Wisconsin-Madison. I was still full of hormones and mixed up about life."

I caressed her head and ran fingers through her hair. "You've turned out well. Did college help?"

"It's funny. I graduated with an A.B. in English, sure that writing was my chosen career. I took a job in a publishing house in Chicago to avoid starvation and told myself that I would write fabulous stories at night."

"After a year, there were three stories, each of them with multiple rejections. I cried a lot and decided there had to be a Plan B. About that time, I fell in love with a guy whose job was doing actuarial work for an insurance company. I was too young to know we weren't a good fit and married him. It turned out Plan B was a bad marriage, and two years later I needed Plan C. A friend from school visited and asked if I wanted a change of scenery in Boise, where she could get me a job."

Margo asked, "How did the agent business start?"

"The job my friend Sheila found for me was helping a retired Professor edit his memoirs. It didn't pay much, but he was well connected and after we were done, passed me on to another academic who needed editing and publishing help. From there, one thing led to another and finally to the crazy encounter in Joseph."

She turned into a me with a soft kiss that went on and got hotter. Priya whispered, "That is so sweet. I am happy to hear that having more than one life plan is ok." Cait and Naomi hummed.

Susan transferred her lips from mine to Priya's. "It is especially ok when the latest plan changer writes well and has a big cock!"

Giggles erupted around me as I fell asleep surrounded by warm, squirmy bodies.

Chapter 19 - Guesthouse Games

It was still dark when a familiar hand began stroking an already hard cock. I was instantly harder but there were other female bodies in bed with us. I eased us out and into the front room and its bed. She laughed quietly in my ear, "Shy, are we? Now I know I am marrying a good writer with a big cock!"

I slid home and whispered back, "You are asking for trouble!" She liked being on top and I put her there, imagining a big grin in the darkness. She bounced and I thrust. Unfortunately, we were interrupted by Cait saying, "Yes, they are here and they are making love."

Priya's voice in the doorway said, "Caitlin, we must give them some privacy. It doesn't matter with the youngest sluts, but they are marrying!"

I sensed an arm go around Cait and draw her away with a sharp slap on the rear. "Yes. No voyeuring this morning. You are going to the shower!"

Margo bounced on me, moving faster. She leaned for a kiss. "This is very nice. They need you too." I tuned out the voice and concentrated on the arriving orgasm. We came together. She was very vocal and I knew the others could not avoid hearing.

"I love you, Margo." I was still hard and she wiggled on the end of him.

"You have duties to your women, Mickey. We will try something new this morning. Herd the young ones into the kitchen with me. Take Susan in here and close the door. Love her and tell her she deserves a private screw for once."

"I have to stay hard for five encounters?"

"It will be a good test of your virility!"

Susan caught on instantly, grabbing my slippery cock and whispering, "This is going to do five women in the dark on a late November morning?"

"It will get light eventually."

She pulled me over on top of her, saying, "Get busy. Good thing I am second."

She was eager but couldn't decide which position she wanted. First was cowgirl, until we were flipped and I was driving her tight cunt into the mattress. As before, she didn't need much cock time to come, letting the world know it loudly.

"Damn, Mickey, I almost pass out when I come with you. But right now, it is time for the next one. Are you still able?"

For that remark, she got a bonus, flipped onto her hands and knees with a stiff shaft driving straight in. Ten hard strokes and another orgasm arrived, along with a full throated scream.

She was flat on the mattress when three small bodies rushed in. "You've murdered her!"

She turned her head, "Yes, the most delightful murder ever. Now it's your turn!"

Before they could protest, Susan was gone and the door slammed. The delinquents were small enough to pin down together. "So the sluts want it all together. Put your hands on this and tell me if it will suit you?"

Surprisingly, Priya took the lead. The big head of me was in her mouth in seconds. Naomi said, "Priya, you are a slut!" I sat them up on the edge of the bed and they took turns sucking him. I smiled, in the beginning of daylight, and they tussled to have fun with me. Since Priya had been the boldest, she got the hard cock first. I delivered from the rear, shocking her, but not for long.

"Mickey, yes!" Cait and Naomi were underneath, attacking Priya boobs. The tension in her body built as I plunged repeatedly. "Oh, Mickey, now, now, now!"

I was in Naomi quickly. Her cunt as tight and active as ever. This was fine, really fine. She whispered in my ear from missionary. "Yes, bad guy. I need this. I need orgasms!"

I decided on a little fun. "You can't take the test until you have two orgasms!" She froze, with hands trying to hit me. "I won't, terrible man!"

It took only about a minute to prove her terribly wrong. Her tight cunt lost the contest and she came violently. "No, no, no."

Cait lost patience, pulling her friend free and pushing toward the shower. Priya followed, leaving my sister to another incestuous fuck. "Mickey, I need you. Get in there."

I followed orders. He wasn't soft, but I pretended to be losing it, slowing down.

"Mickey, if you don't finish me, I will cut it off!"

What started as a game turned into a marvelous loving. We rode our bodies to their peaks and he pumped generous spurts deep inside, where it belonged. "Oh Mickey, don't stop loving me."

I rolled her on top, whispering, "Never."

We heard the shower turned off and climbed out of bed, arms still around each other. Two toweling bodies had very soft looks as we passed by to use the last of the hot water.

In the kitchen, Margo was doing omelets to order. Emily had been called to come for breakfast. She saw in a moment what had been going on and passed among us with kisses. "You all look wonderful. There is magic in the air!" She lead us in a great laugh. "Magic!"

(Cont'd in Part 6)