Doomgirl Ch. 02: My Robe and Wizard

Story Info
The Doomsuit gets taken over by dominatrix Vega.
1.5k words
4.62
3.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The surefire way to take a Possessed out of action, other than blowing their brains out, was to make them cum. The four dicks of the Possessed on the ground around me would eventually harden again. They would wake up and pursue the next person to fuck. As much as I loved getting fucked silly, I wasn't planning on sticking around to be their fucktoy for any longer.

My hands were free, the shackles were still on my wrists but the chains were broken. The shackles on my feet however, were still chained to the slab. A faint blue pulsing glow caught my attention as I looked around the room. It looked like some kind of pistol lying on the ground a foot from the slab. I turned over onto my side and stretched myself out towards it. I barely managed to snag onto the handle with my finger and grasped it. It was so light it felt like a toy. I pressed the trigger and zapped the head of one of the Possessed lying on the ground. The head blew open. Definitely not a toy then. I shot off all the shackles on me, careful not to singe my skin and noticed a small button on the side of the gun. I pressed it and the gun dematerialized and a tarnished silver bracelet appeared on my arm. Several buttons were on the bracelet and the one with the silhouette of the laser pistol glowed brightly. How convenient. Now my guns wouldn't get clogged with cum.

The room was a mess and a quick search yielded nothing useful. I walked over to the only door and pressed the panel to the side of it, marked open. The door didn't respond for a second, then a hologram of some ugly bitch walked through the door into my room. I had a feeling she had something to do with all of this. I turned around and saw more holographic projections. It showed four people wearing lab coats kneeling on the corners of the slab I came out of. Then the holograms vanished and the door hissed open.

I continued on through and saw a familiar suit. My old battle suit. This would definitely come in handy. Hopefully I would still fit in it after spending hundreds of years magically sealed in a stone slab. I was still covered in cum but I'd have to solve that problem later. Not that it was much of a problem. I delicately put the suit on. The cum on me smeared and created a sticky barrier between my skin and the suit. It was tight and accentuated my figure: perfectly fitting my ass and cupping my breasts. Lastly, I put my helmet on. The helmet hummed to life and a message flashed across the visor. "Calibration needed." Huh. I didn't remember that feature.

"Okay," I said, confused. The message changed to "Starting calibration."

I couldn't help releasing a moan as the suit tightened. I felt it squeeze all around me, pushing my boobs to my chest, causing a wedgie in my crotch and very slightly constricting my neck. Then the areas on my nipples and crotch started to vibrate and heat up. The material of the suit dug into my pussy, pushing right into my clit as it vibrated. My knees grew weak and I started panting. I absolutely didn't remember this happening before with my suit. My juices, mixed with the Possessed cum from earlier, started to trickle out. The vibrations and heat got more intense and I sunk to my knees, moaning.

"This is your punishment," a chipper robotic voice said in my ear.

"What- what do you mean? Who are you?" I gasped out, still moaning uncontrollably. My pussy was now on fire and it was so intense but I loved every second of it.

"This is your punishment," the voice continued, "for getting started without me! You let those Possessed cum in your pussy before even putting on your beloved suit!"

I couldn't really have helped that, since I was chained on the slab. I tried telling the suit that but no words came out, only gasps and moans. My shaky legs gave out and I toppled to the floor. As the heat and vibration continued on my nipples and pussy, I started to feel smaller vibrations all over my body. The suit was tickling me and I couldn't help laughing and gasping for air and moaning all at the same time. A torrent of feelings all over my body assaulted me and the knowledge that I couldn't do anything about it made me even wetter.

I pitched over to the side and started jerking and twitching uncontrollably. The pleasure all across my body was too much for me and I started to convulse while cumming myself silly. I realized that I was screaming into the helmet and a distant part of me hoped that the helmet was muffling the sound so I didn't attract any demons while I was still being tortured by my suit.

Then the heat and vibration gradually lessened until it completely stopped. I stayed on the ground, overwhelmed and twitching slightly while the high slowly subsided. The inside of the suit now felt slimy and wet. The heat and exertion from cumming so hard had caused me to break out into a sweat and while it would normally remove the sweat and keep me cool, I guess it wasn't done torturing me quite yet.

I felt the suit solidify around my crotch area. A bump formed, digging further into my pussy. It started to push in more and more until I felt stuffed by a suit material dildo. It was stretching me harder than the possessed did. I couldn't stop my hand from lowering and starting to play with my clit. My other hand pinched my nipple through the suit and I moaned. The fun definitely wasn't over.

Another suit-made shape pushed into my ass and I squealed. My ass hadn't had anything inserted in a long time. I heard a robotic laugh in my ear.

"You'll need to loosen up a lot before you hit the big boys in this facility! I can help with that though!" the suit said maniacally.

The suit dildos started pumping in and out of me and the suit tightened around me again. The pressure was so intense. At the speed it was going I could only just barely handle it. I was still really wet from the tickle torture and it was only making me get more warmed up. Then I felt the dildos start to push harder into me and grow. They filled me up even more and my holes were starting to ache. The dildos and the area around my nipples were starting to heat up again. The suit secreted a hot sticky liquid in my pussy and asshole. The pain from getting stretched got replaced completely by pleasure. Whatever this stuff was, it was to help me accommodate bigger members. Sparks shot off in my pussy and I came again. The mixture of cum and relaxant inside me felt so good.

"Oh please, more!" I couldn't help myself from yelling. I kept cumming and spasming on the ground until the suit slowed down and stopped. I panted while my body cooled down and the suit loosened around me.

"Good thing you're a slut, otherwise you would not make it through this," the suit said into my ear.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Vega. I am the AI that was formerly in control of this facility before the demons took over and turned all the men and fucked all the women into submission. I am here to guide you with clearing out the invasion." Vega switched to a more robotic voice, a stark contrast to the crazy dominating voice she used when fucking me silly.

"How'd you get in my suit?"

"Dr. Samuel Hayden, the overseer of the Libido project, installed modifications into the suit to allow me access in case of an emergency such as this."

"Was that the holographic bitch I saw earlier? Didn't really look like a Samuel."

"That was Olivia Pierce. I will explain her involvement with this at a later time."

"Everyone involved with Hell needs to be put down. It shouldn't be messed with."

I sighed and started to stand up. Vega had kicked in the suit's temperature regulation systems and my skin felt dry again. It even took care of the drying Possessed cum that was on me for the whole time. All that was left was the liquid in my holes.

"Can you like, clean out the stuff in my pussy and ass?"

"The suit does not have that capability."

"You can make dildo shapes out of the suit material and you can't clean it my holes out?" I couldn't tell if the AI was messing with me.

"The suit is limited to pumping liquid in."

My pussy tingled, partially from how much I liked being filled and also how good the liquid already inside me felt.

"We might want to test the... extent of that feature in the future." I said, trying not to betray how much I wanted it.

"I am sure we will have plenty of time to play around during our mission."