Dora's Filthy Job interview Pt. 01

Story Info
A job interview with filthy sex and a sexy brunette.
3k words
4.07
2.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember that the following story is just the product of flying wild fantasy and has nothing to do with reality. If it seems so, then it is just a coincidence.

It was a hot summer day, 11 AM and Dora was traveling by a tram full of people, she was a bit nervous. She was on her way to her very last job interview. She was in the last round and on this day she would meet the head boss of the company. Dora was a prime-catgeory graphician and this company was probably in the top 3 in Hungary.

Dora was a real good girl type, usually wearing moderate dresses but this day was so hot that she chose a black mini skirt and a white top. Both were a little bit seethrough so the lines of her underwear were visible for someone who paid close attention to her outfit. She was a good conservative 34-year-old woman but enjoyed always when men were staring at her in the city when she wore a flimsy outfit. It happened this day of course on the tram.

She smiled as she noticed these looks at her. Dora was by the way a very sensual brunette with a curvy body and looked like 4-5 years younger than she was. She had a serious boyfriend but held a pause in their relationship for some months now. She thought with some sadness maybe they would never be together again. During this pause, she had a couple of one-night stands which is not on her list of attributes she never cheated on her boyfriends before, but in the middle of her thirties, she might be going through something new...

Anyway, she felt alright overall. Suddenly her phone rang. It was Hajnalka one of her best female friends. They knew each other from the art university.

"Hi Dora, how are you?" asked Hajnalka.

"Hello Hajni, I just went to my last meeting with that prime company, you know that job I told you about," answered Dora.

"Oh sure, I remember. I just wish you some good luck, my dear!"

Dora was a bit nervous and not really in the mood to chat even with a good friend like Hajnalka, not this time.

"Thanks, Hajni. I need to hang up now. Bye-bye!"

"Bye Dori!"

Then Dora arrived at her station and got off the tram. She felt the weather was even hotter than when she left her apartment. She drank some water from a bottle she carried in her bag. Budapest was always extremely unbearable in the middle of the summer. Especially in the downtown. Dora walked to her address.

It was a very huge and high modern building with a lot of glass on its walls. Glass everywhere on it. Dora did not like this kind of building but she had a very good premonition with this job so she was glad that she was through the four rounds before and was in the last one. Dora stepped into the main entrance and went to the elevator.

She had to go up to the top, the 15th floor (there was an additional extra floor in fact, the 16th.). She was maybe a bit more nervous as she neared her meeting. She moved out of the elevator and walked to the reception.

"Good morning miss, I came to a job interview at noon but they asked me to come earlier," told Dora to the blonde young girl at the reception desk.

"Yes. You are Miss Dora Markus, right?" asked the girl politely.

"Yes, I am."

"Please just go right here on the corridor next to me and take the first door on your left. It is Mr. Madacsy's office. Before you meet Mr. Kovacs, our main director, Mr Madacsy just would like to have a short conversation with you about your reference works, if you do not mind."

"Well, it is not a problem, sure, I go there and speak with him gladly."

"You are welcome, Miss Markus."

So Dora walked to the door the girl told her to do so. She was sweating already outside in the hot weather but now she got even more nervous as she thought she would go straightaway to the director. She did not know anything about Mr. Madacsy but hoped it would be just some formal conversation, nothing especially difficult. She knocked on the door. A few seconds later a middle-aged woman opened the door and smiled at Dora.

"Good morning Miss. You must be Miss Markus, right?" asked the woman Dora.

"Yes, I am."

"Please come in. Mr. Madacsy asked me to lead you to the boardroom. He will join you very shortly. He apologizes, his last meeting was delayed a bit. He can be back at any time."

Dora felt again a bit uncomfortable as she followed the woman to the boardroom.

"There is cold water on the table, if you need anything, please just call me!" Told the woman Dora and left as she thanked her kindness.

Dora stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. The room was pretty big and as she neared the table she immediately noticed a curious object on the table. She sat on the chair and carefully grabbed it in her little soft hand. It was not big, it just fit in her hand. It was made of stone. A kind of little statue painted blue and pink.

As Dora rotated it between her fingers she realized it was a specially designed symbol of Male and Female. It looked nice but at the same time strange. Dora was staring at it carefully and suddenly she saw a twinkle on the surface of the small stone. She felt at once dizzy and some headache came too. She did not feel well the next moments so she drank some water and put her bag down on the desk. It was a bit better but she was still dizzy. She tried to breathe long and deep. It did not help.

She wanted to go out for some fresh air but as she stood up she felt she was just losing her consciousness and passed out the next moment. Dora fell on the floor and was lying on her stomach in a strange position.

Approximately twenty minutes later Dora thought she was waken, but she just started to feel something...

She did not see anything at all and she heard no sounds. She just felt space and that she was again in her body. The next moment she felt something in her mouth. As if an object would be moving between her lips. Dora had no idea what was happening to her. It felt like an intense drug trip. Dora started to feel better and better the thing which filled all her mouth. She suddenly realized it was a man's penis. A pretty huge and thick one.

ONE HOUR EARLIER...

Ivan (Mr. Madacsy) was the right hand of Mr. Kovacs at the company. He was a 25-year-old young guy who became a leader at a very early age while he was still at university. He was extremely intelligent, had really good social relationships also with companies, and was amazingly handsome, with a very well-built body, a typical woman's dream. However, there were some girls whom he could not get during his life for some reason and it could make him truly angry when these women rejected him.

He was checking all the applicants when they announced their new position in their graphics team. He immediately noticed Dora Markus, this breathtakingly sensual 34-year-old woman. He became mad about her and wanted to get Dora more than anything. Her face, her eyes, her body, her curves her vibes, her everything. Ivan investigated the internet for all images of Dora and videos, which were available. He collected a huge stuff and when the interviews were already going on he remembered the small stone he just brought from his summer holiday from Indonesia.

There in Bali at a free market, he got this as a bonus when he bought different gifts from a mysterious little man. He told him, that this stone would do miracles on both females and males if one paid attention to it.

"Sexy miracles," said the little man. Ivan did not take it seriously so he just put it in a plastic box and packed it into his desk deep at his flat in Budapest after arriving home from Indonesia. Ivan thought he had nothing to lose if he tried it.

He knew that Dora was the type of girl who was a very difficult plunder for him now. He was right despite Dora's recent sexual habits about hooking up with a couple of guys for a night at parties... So Ivan brought the stone to his office the morning Dora was coming for her very last meeting. He was sure she was the best and would make the final round. She reached it easily. Ivan asked Mr. Kovacs to meet Dora for a little conversation before she visited him at noon.

Mr. Kovacs said "Sure. It is nice you get to know her too. She has a very good chance of becoming accepted to our company. I am really curious what you will think of her!"

Ivan just smiled and asked the receptionist to call Dora to come one hour earlier and send her to his office when she arrived. So Ivan finally put the special stone on the table in the boardroom and then left for a meeting at a place in the neighborhood. A bit later when he was back from the bit delayed meeting he met Clara the receptionist girl.

"Did Miss Markus arrive?"

"Sure, she is waiting for you Mr. Madacsy in the boardroom."

"Great, Clara. Please do not bother us until I call you and do not let anyone in," ordered Mr. Madacsy.

"As you wish Mr. Madacsy," Clara answered smiling.

Ivan then went into his office. It was quiet there. He saw the boardroom door was closed and heard no noises at all. He felt a bit strange but opened the door to the boardroom and stepped in. He was shocked as he saw Dora lying on the floor on her belly. He went to her and got down to his knees. She was sleeping deep. Ivan tried to push her shoulders then turning softly her head. No reactions from Dora. "What the fuck happened here?"

Ivan then turned Dora from one side to the other. Nothing again. She was still asleep. Ivan then suddenly looked at the table where he found a glass overturned, some water flowing around it, and a female bag. He looked at the stone which was on the edge of the table. He took it in his hand and felt a bit later an intense warm wave going through his body. He had no idea what the hell that was but it felt good, really good. The next moment another warm wave this time around his lap...

He moved back to the floor beside Dora. Ivan slowly put his right hand on her back. He now could see the lines of her bra under the white top. Then he looked at her mini skirt. The lines of her thong were also visible now. He gently stroked her ass. It was tight and round, just perfect. Ivan felt the warm wave going through his lap again focused on his manhood.., this time even stronger. He started to feel horny.

Now he turned Dora on her back. He unbuttoned her top used his two hands and squeezed her huge melons. It was really big and tight too. She was just perfect and he felt his starting erection under his belt. Ivan simply could not resist the desire he felt in his whole body now growing. Dora kept on being unconscious in a very deep state while Ivan felt his dick is becoming bigger than ever. He took Dora and lifted her onto the chair at the table. While Ivan did this, Dora's ponytail fell apart and now her shining brown hair was free-falling into Dora's pretty face.

Ivan could not wait anymore and got off his pants, then his underwear as well and dropped them on the floor. His eight-inch big erect shaft was now in his hands and started to slap Dora's face with it. Ivan felt his libido increasing even more. He simply could not stop now... Dora's eyes were closed still as Ivan placed his enormous member in her sexy mouth. He felt a heavenly warmth around it in there. It felt like it was the first time her dick is in a woman's mouth despite how many women already sucked him. Now Ivan felt as if Dora would slowly move her head on his lap.

And yes, Ivan did not do anything for a second and could see Dora moving her head on his shaft. Dora put one of her hands on Ivan's thigh and the other one she used to stroke his cock during sucking it. Dora was silent and Ivan did not know she was still not conscious. Dora was in the act of giving a sloppy blowjob to Ivan, making slurping noises at every movement, but she still did not see anything. Now she started to hear and feel something filling her mouth then Dora suddenly opened her eyes and woke up. She had been sucking Ivan's dick already for minutes when she finally got conscious.

The unconscious oral work was professional. Probably the best blowjob Dora ever gave to a man. She realized what was happening. She was shocked and disgusted and had absolutely no clue how the hell this all could happen. Ivan meanwhile was moaning louder and louder, he enjoyed how Dora transported him to a magical place with the help of her full soft lips. Dora's mind tried to resist and wanted to stop this act but she was not able to do so. Her body simply did not let it. It was that easy.

She realized how delicious and big Ivan's cock was (she still had no idea about his identity and where they were actually) and the next moment Ivan's precum mixed with Dora's saliva and Dora just became hornier and hornier as she felt these salty and sweet flavors inside her mouth. As more and more mixture of saliva and precum filled Dora's mouth, it started flowing out of there, down on her chin. Now these streams of spermy mucous were hanging from Dora's nose, chin, and ear too.

Ivan looked down and turned onto the next level at the sight of it. Dora was surrendered for this pleasure. She sucked Ivan's cock in a creative, playful, artistic way, she played with her soft hands on the shaft, also squeezed his balls, and scratched sometimes his belly muscles. The next moment Dora felt both of Ivan's hands grabbing her head hard, pulling her hair too, and playing with it. Ivan then started fucking Dora's face. Hu pushed down his dick as deep as possible in Dora's throat. She at once gagged and her face turned violet. Ivan became more and more aggressive, fucking her throat like an animal.

Dora was close to draining completely. Ivan did not stop and moaned even louder. He turned into a wild animal. He suddenly pulled out his shaft of the brunette beauty's throat and mouth. The very next moment he loudly moaned and shot his first thick rope of cum on Dora's face. And then the next, the next, the next... Thirty seconds left and Ivan was still coming. Dora could not sense time but she felt he would never stop shooting his ropes. Her face was fully covered by his semen, there were jizz-stains on Dora's hair on her chest, and even her top and mini skirt did not stay dry...

It was probably the biggest amount of sperm a human being ever exploded in the world during one ejaculation and it was on the lovely Hungarian brunette babe Dora's body. The white salty spunk stuck together both her eyes. Dora was not able to open them. Ivan finally finished his shots. He looked at the watch above the door and saw it was already five minutes past noon.

"Oh my fucking God. Dora, you have to go immediately to Mor. Kovacs. The only thing he hates is when someone is late. Just run upstairs and go to the last door in front."

Dora did not have a chance to react. She was in shock. She just had the biggest facefuck ever in her life, getting as much sperm on her body as she got during her last ten times with men together...

"What the fuck is going on?" asked Dora herself without words.

The next moment Ivan buttoned up Dora's top and pushed her out to the corridor from his office.

"Just run now my little slut babe. There will be a bathroom before you go upstairs, there you can make a quick cleanup."

Dora was standing now in the corridor still in shock. No one was around there, fortunately. The corridor was silent. Dora tried to figure out what the hell happened in the last hour but she had no chance for that. Her hair was a full mess, cum stains dried in it everywhere. Her face was also sticky because of Ivan's huge load on her top and miniskirt. Her impressing makeup was absolutely ruined. And the worst was maybe that intense smell of cum coming from her.

Dora knew she would be late anyway, maybe she lost already her chance but she decided to give it a try despite how embarrassing it would be when she stepped into Mr. Kovacs's office upstairs. She still wanted this job and she knew how absurd it was, but did not care at all. She walked to the stairs and noticed the bathroom next to her. She opened the door and stepped in. Dora almost started to cry when she looked down at the water tap and saw the sign on it, that it was out of order.

She found then some paper towels and used them to clean her face as much as possible. It was a bit better but her overall look and smell are more than extraordinary. Dora went back to the corridor, then upstairs to the door of Mr. Kovacs. Dora took a deep breath and knocked on the door. It was 12:17.

TO BE CONTINUED