Dorian's Descendants Short Story Pt. 03

Story Info
Two slaves compete for the opportunity to knock up Yui.
1.8k words
3.98
10.1k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Name: Yui Nenmi

Relation: Daughter

Mother: Shing Nenmi

Shing Nenmi stood in the center of the breeding chamber that had once been her main source of income. Now, the circular stone room was a reminder of how her most profitable stud, Dorian, had turned on her. She had sold the privilege to breed with him, earning billions of credits from women who wanted their offspring to possess the unique abilities of his DNA. Now, her business was a shadow of its former self.

Dorian did leave her a parting gift, however: their daughter. Poor little Yui had never met her father, but she was about to pay for his betrayal.

Bound and suspended upside down, Yui's gorgeous sexually ripe body was completely naked and on display. With her legs spread apart by chains attached to the stone walls, her hairless pussy was exposed and vulnerable. Her arms were bound behind her back, and her pretty mouth was gagged. Her black hair hung down, resting on the cold floor.

Shing's daughter wasn't the only one in the room to be restrained, as two of her male slaves were strapped down tightly to two tables on the other side of the room, resting on their stomachs. Two holes positioned at their crotches allowed their cock to hang through their respective table, ready to be milked into a bowl beneath them.

It was time for Shing to regain her business.

Shing placed her hand on her daughter's toned stomach, knowing how fertile the womb inside of her was. "Yui, today is the day. You're going to get pregnant!"

Yui pulled at her bindings, unable to escape.

"Your father may have escaped, but his grandson is still going to make me a TON of credits." Shing explained, making Yui squirm as she dragged a finger lightly between her vagina lips. "This pretty little pussy of yours is going to make that grandson, and finally contribute to the Nenmi legacy."

The two slaves watched as Shing turned her back to Yui, now making her way towards them. She could easily resort to selling their sperm instead, though slave seed was plentiful and cheap. No one would pay even a fraction of what they had paid for Dorian's, as wealthy women and couples were eager for their children to possess his strange powers. Now, she'd have to resort to selling his future grandson's sperm.

"As for you two, I'm giving you a chance to sire the baby. Am I not a generous master?" She said, chuckling deviously. "Unfortunately, only one of you can be the father, which is why we're going to have a little competition. The last of you two to cum will have their sperm poured in my daughter's ovulating little cunt, while the loser's orgasm will be ruined. However, after this, you'll both be locked permanently in chastity. This is your last chance to cum, and the only time you'll ever get a girl pregnant. If you want your bloodline to continue, you better hold off on releasing that precious cum."

The slaves looked at her in panic, their cocks twitching subtly. They had been denied any stimulation for the better part of a month, causing their hanging balls to be full and frustrated.

Shing walked between the two tables, parted just enough for her to kneel down on a previously placed pillow made from expensive red silk.

Taking a long moment to savor their anticipation, she reached under and grabbed both cocks in each hand, feeling them pulse excitedly.

With slow, sensual movements, she began to stroke them, keeping her grip light and gentle as she wished to drag out their torment for as long as possible.

The two slaves began to groan into their gags, enjoying the expert touch of their mistress.

"It's been quite a while since you two have had anything touch your little cocks, isn't that right?" Shing asked in mock sympathy. "You poor babies must really be pent up! It's unfortunate that this'll be your last orgasm."

The men squirmed on their tables, testing the strength of their bindings as they each let out a frustrated cry into their gags.

"Ah don't be so sad, at least your son will be able to experience all the pleasure he desires." She said, smirking. "Well, ONE of you that is."

Yui could do nothing but watch helplessly as Shing massaged their manhoods, knowing that one of them would knock her up. There was no escape from the fate that awaited her, as her pussy remained patiently on display.

With an expert amount of experience, Shing slowly tightened her grip as she began to speed up, milking their shafts. Both moaning, the men could do nothing but struggle as they were pushed closer and closer to their last climax.

"Oh you like that, don't you?" She asked, her hands moving up and down. "Do you want to cum? Go ahead, give into your pleasure..."

The first slave let out a desperate wail as both had to focus on delaying their climaxes, desiring nothing more in the galaxy than winning the chance at impregnating an alluring young woman.

Shing grinned sadistically at Yui as the girl writhed in her chains, trying and failing to escape her mother's plans. "Oh, it appears that our fertile little breeder is getting excited! Don't you two want your sperm to be poured into her fuckable little body? To be granted the privilege of watching her belly swell with your child?"

The second slave clenched his eyes shut, concentrating as hard as possible to resist his orgasm.

"Look at that perfect body! Any baby from her little cunt would be flawless! Don't you want to be the father?"

Yui whimpered, feeling completely exposed and helpless.

"How about we go a little faster? I'm sure you're both DYING to cum." Their mistress asked, beginning to rapidly stroke their cock.

The intense speed and tightness of her grip caused slave one to scream into his gag, the pleasure pushing him as close to the edge as possible. It took every ounce of willpower he possessed to hold his climax away, squirming in his bindings.

Only seconds later, the milking proved to be far too much for the second slave. Bucking his hips wildly in his tight restraints, sperm squirted from his tip. Immediately, Shing removed her hand completely, taking away any added stimulation and leaving him to his unsatisfying orgasm.

"Ah look at that! We have a loser!" She announced with a cruel smile, continuing to frantically stroke the first slave's cock. "Looks like we know whose genetics are going to be extinct!"

Tears running down his face, the second slave could only watch as his fellow male was milked wildly, knowing he had failed. Thoughts of the chastity he'd now be locked into for the rest of his life forced frustrated whimpers from his gagged mouth.

Moans continued to leak from the first slave before he finally passed over his edge, climaxing hard as the mistress expertly milked the sperm from his pent up balls. He groaned loudly, practiced shaking in his bindings as he orgasmed for the last time.

Shing chuckled to herself, watching as his sperm spurted into the goblet below him. "Good boy, give me your baby batter!"

Jealousy radiated from the second slave, forced to witness his companion enjoy the satisfaction that he had been denied. He glared through his tears, knowing that he had lost his only chance to breed.

With his body going limp on his table, the first slave let out a pleasured moan as the last of his potent sperm dripped into the goblet.

Shing let his cock go, reaching down to hungrily pick up the goblet. "Such a large amount...you must have really wanted to pass on your genes!"

Yet before she stood up, she also collected the loser's goblet in her other hand. Standing to move in front of the bound men, she dramatically allowed the second goblet to tumble from her grip. "Oops..." she said, smirking arrogantly.

The second slave watched as his goblet hit the floor, spilling his seed uselessly onto the cold sterile stone tiles. He whimpered helplessly, his sperm as far away from a womb as possible.

Satisfied with his torment, Shing crossed the room to her hanging daughter, her childbearing hips swaying with each step.

"Well, my little Yui, it's your turn." She said, gazing down at her victim's pleading face. She then turned her attention to the girl's waiting vagina, placing her free hand on her daughter's spread thigh.

Yui squirmed in response, knowing that it was her last chance to get away. The chains were unyielding holding her legs firmly open.

Dragging a finger slowly across Yui's smooth skin, Shing reached her helpless vagina. She carefully spread her labia, preparing her pussy to accept the viscous seed.

Thrashing in desperation, Yui could do nothing as Shing tipped the decorated goblet, allowing the sperm to leak over the side. The eighteen year old clenched her body as she felt the sperm slip between her pussy lips, leaking down into her fertile womb.

"How does it feel? Do you like knowing that your body is being inseminated?" Shing asked, grinning as the liquid continued to pour from the goblet. "I bet you do. Such a little slut, just like your father."

The two men watched as their mistress dripped the seed into her own daughter, their cock already beginning to twitch once again.

With a satisfied sigh, Shing let the last of the sperm flow into her daughter before pulling the now empty goblet away. She placed her free hand on Yui's flat stomach, biting her lip with lust. "That wasn't so bad, was it? It won't be long before you'll birth my legacy."

Yui closed her eyes in defeat, knowing that it was too late to escape. Her womb contained the seed of a slave, eager to knock her up.

"Oh? Are you not grateful for the opportunity I've granted you? The chance of adding to the Nenmi lineage?'' Shing mockingly asked, before claiming a small device from a nearby shelf. She walked over to the girl's bound form, carefully attaching the black bean-like object to her exposed clit. "I suppose an hour or two of this little thing will teach you to show more gratitude."

With a smirk, she began to walk away, taking a last glance at the two slaves. "I'll prepare you for your new chastity devices soon, though for now, why don't you enjoy the show?"

Chuckling to herself she made her way to the exit.

Though just as she watched her mother leave the chamber, Yui's eyes went wide as the small object began to vibrate intensely, focused on her most sensitive area. She thrashed wildly, hearing her mother's words echo in her mind.

"...an hour or two..."