Doritos with Jesse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my peripherals, I saw it. I heard it snap against the palm of his hand in a measured cadence.

"Get in the kitchen," he ordered. "Bend over the sink."

I did as I was told, shivering with fear.

He turned the water on to hot, all the way, and filled his water glass to the brim. The sink steamed as I smelled the chlorine from the city water supply.

Hearing the swish of the cane break through the air before it landed on my left ass cheek, it forced a howling cry from my lips. He tossed the glass of hot water in my face and some went down my throat, causing me to cough. Luckily, it wasn't scalding.

Then another slap of the cane, and another, and another. Six total, by the time he was done. At least I can count that high.

He rubbed my bright red flesh with his warm, comforting palm as my body trembled under his care. Turning the faucet off, my relief was palpable. I wanted off this roller coaster for tonight!

"Well Invicta, I see you still need a fair bit of training." He handed me his kitchen towel, and I blotted my face and chest dry. "But in time, I think you'll learn to serve me well. Please kneel."

My knees cracked one last time as I slunk down on his kitchen floor, my head hung low, my skin stinging and aching.

He stood before me in silence, and after a few moments, I knew what it meant. A feeling of calm washed over me as I felt something akin to a tranquilizing drug emanating from his presence. He held me in this aura for quite some time, as if putting my broken pieces back together.

He uttered the words I longed to hear: "Lady Invicta, thank you for your service. You have pleased me and I'm grateful for your submission. When it occurred," he added snidely, but with joy in his voice.

"Thank you, Sir. It is my honor to serve." I lifted my gaze up to meet his for a moment, then bowed my head again and leaned all the way forward to meet my forehead with the floor, in full submission. My hands reached out in front of me and my fingertips grazed the tops of his dusty boots. I stayed there for five deep breaths before returning to the basic kneel.

Another minute passed in silence as we basked in our dynamic, slowly relinquishing our chosen roles and letting our spirits meet in the middle again, in a place of equanimity. Finally, he gave the last command.

His right hand appeared with palm facing up, and I took it, grasping lightly with love and humility.

"Christina, you may stand."

With his aid, I rose to my feet, where even now as equals, he still towered over me, in all ways possible.