Dormant Desires Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris: "Okay, awesome. And yeah, he had better be pretty damn apologetic when he sees you!"

We start walking towards the entrance, and when we get to the door, Chris, who's holding both bags, spins around and lines his back pocket up against some sort of electronic card reader and it buzzes us in. I guess I was lucky those girls were walking out to let me in earlier today as it appears the door is in fact otherwise locked.

We get inside the building and Chris leads us right to the stairwell. We head up to the second floor and as he starts ascending a few stairs in front of me, I get a perfect view of his calf muscles, and they're ridiculously defined. Like the strongest legs I've ever seen in my life. His arms, carrying all the liquor, don't look too bad either, and as I'm admiring the entire back half of his body, I realize that since I've been here I haven't once thought about that towel boy from my son's real dorm that was my original motivation. It's crazy how in just the past hour, now that Chris and I have a real, flirtatious connection going on, I couldn't possibly care any less about that other nameless, half-naked kid from before.

When we get to the second floor, even though we're still a ways away from his room, we start hearing quite a bit of commotion coming from both his room and Raj's across the hall.

Someone yells: "You realize there's no fucking way the divorced milf is ever coming back, right?"

And then a deep voice from a different room that I think must be Ethan: "Dude, I'm telling you she was fucking hot!"

The two statements were a little muffled, but there's no doubt Chris and I heard both of them.

Chris (turning to me as we approach the rooms): "I'm so sorry. I really am."

Me (finding this whole situation extremely entertaining): "Well at least I'm about to prove that first guy yelling doesn't know what he's talking about."

Chris: "Ha. Yeah. But the second guy definitely does."

Me (thinking back to what the second guy had just said): "You do know I'm literally more than twice your age, right? What are you even, 18?"

Chris (holding sustained eye contact): "I'm actually 19 as of a week ago. So there!"

He then laughs adorably, and I get a euphoric shiver through my entire body. This barely 19-year-old is absolutely going to be inside of me later this evening. I can feel it. I know it. It's happening.

Chris then returns me to the present, by gesturing with his hand that we should head into his room.

Chris (walking in triumphantly carrying the bags of liquor up by his head): "Let's get this party started!!!"

I follow him in and see there are a number of new faces that weren't here before. There are at least four people in addition to Chris, one of whom is Ethan. There's an enormous and muscly black dude with a baby face wearing mesh shorts and a thin white tank top that's only covering a small portion of his massive upper body. And then there are two much more average-sized guys, who both look very excited that their liquor has arrived.

Ethan (with a shocked looked on his face): "Holy shit she came back."

One of the random new guys (in kind of a whisper but still pretty loud): "Wait... this chick is really some student's mom?!?"

The enormous black dude (after walking over to me): "Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Trevor."

Me (noticing this trend of super polite students is still going strong): "Hello Trevor. I'm Becca."

Just then, a couple more people enter the room, one of whom is Raj. He immediately looks at me, then kneels down and peeks into the bags of liquor.

Raj (looking up at me): "Oh my god. I am so sorry for doubting you. And you got the good stuff?!? How much do we owe you?"

Me: "That was all my treat. You don't owe me anything. Actually wait... that's not true. You owe me two shots, right?"

Raj (smiling and nodding): "For sure. God Becca, I am so sorry. Here, let's do this."

Raj then walks over to one of the desks, opens up a drawer and pulls out some shot glasses. He places three of them down on what looks like a cheap IKEA coffee table in the center of the room. He cracks open the giant bottle of Jack Daniel's and fills up two of the three glasses.

Raj (looking up at me): "Okay Becca, what would you like for yours?"

Me (laughing): "Oh ha. That's very kind of you but I can't stay. My son and I rescheduled for tomorrow night so I'm about to head home. I just wanted to make sure I saw you take your two apology shots before I left!"

As soon as I said that, I realize that maybe it's time to finally give in. Part of me is worried that if I play too hard-to-get or act too disinterested in staying for a drink, they'll end up just agreeing to let me leave. Then what would I do? One thing's for sure though, this entire room of freshman boys is very interested in Raj's and my interaction right now, as they're all crowded around this table watching us.

Raj (still kneeling and waiting to pour me a shot): "So Chris said that you're recently divorced, right?"

Chris (interjecting to correct): "Separated! I said separated."

Raj: "Okay, recently separated. And do you have any other kids waiting for you at home?"

Me: "No, my son's an only child."

Raj: "And so you have no other plans for tonight?"

Me (trying to hide a smile, but unable to): "I do not."

Raj (whose persistence is kind of cute): "Okay Becca, then I think the only question is, what kind of shot would you like?"

One of the random guys I haven't met yet (quietly at first and then a little louder): "Do it! Do it! Do it!"

Most of the room now (chanting louder and louder): "Do it! Do it! Do it!"

Raj is staring up at me waiting for an answer. In fact the entire room is now chanting and looking at me. There are at least seven of them, maybe eight, and the amount of testosterone I'm surround by is just exhilarating. And best of all, they're all singularly focused on me. They all want me to stay and drink, and I'm pretty sure some of them want me in other ways, too. This is exactly what I wanted and precisely what I needed.

Me (waiting, waiting, waiting, and then finally): "Fine. Gimme a shot of Tito's."

The entire room of 18 and 19-year-old boys collectively raise their hands and cheer.