All Comments on 'Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 07'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
F Cheese has some great ideas maybe he should

write the ending to WWW's story or write a cuckold story of his life. Thanks FC you motivate al of us black men to take a married white woman!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this is promising

to become a classic

cuckold tale !!!

keep up the great work!

NeedYouNeedYouover 17 years ago
Well I for one am enjoying the story a lot

This may turn out to be the clasic cuckold story of all time. And i'm also happy to see the races discussing it w/o any hate . hehehehehe Yea there's no racisum in this country. Bullshit. But the story, if you like this type of story, is one of the best. WWW told everyone it would be a cuckold and nasty yet people read it and then bitch. I will never understand folks like F Cheese. But it's a free country and he can read and write so let him. But you need to finish this tale now WWW and move on. I would say you need to either draw Dot into the world completely and have Tim leave or accept it. As long as the black men will fuck her I think she will do it. Seems she loves it to much to stop now even if Tim leaves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
shows potential

This story continues to be a bromide. It's like "pigeon religion" with the same thing said and done over and over again. The story takes place essentially in one room: the bedroom, and I don't know anything about what each of the three people in the story do for a living. However, there is now a new twist: Dot told her lover by phone that Tim's tongue and lips gave her about as much sexual satisfaction as his enormous 11 inches. Is there turning into a sports event where Dot decides which porvides her the greater satisfaction: Tim's mouth and tongue action or her lovers genital abilities? If oral actions could become more popular than straight intercourse, there is a potential for helping to solve the world's over population problem.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
The last writter told us he was a black man. BFD

Big fucking deal. Guess he's a wimp for white men and wouldn't fuck a white woman if she opened her legs in front of him and they both begged him to do it. Maybe he has a white cock, small ad thin. But one thing is for sure, he has never been involved with cuckolding. Look black boy if a white woman wants it I'm damn well going to give it to her as often and as hard as she wants it. And if her sissy husband wants to watch me/us I say I hope he enjoyed it. You stay in your dark dream world and don't ever realize what black men do with white woman. In this situation she had a choice and she wanted it. When she got it she fucking loved it and so did her old man. If I had another chance I would do her again, and again. We share our black women so we would damn well share our white whores too. So fuck off, you speak for the Uncle Amoses of the worlds not the younger black men who hunt, yes hunt, for white women to fuck. Those women who try black cocks love it and so do we.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Man you don't know me at all I'm not mad or upset

or even angry. I just enjoy fucking! Black, white, asian or a fucking Indian with feathers, if they offer I do them if they are to my liking. Now this story just happens to be about a white woman who has a husband who wants her fucked by a black man. He wants it! Now that she has had it she wants it too. YOu have never been involved with a cuckold marriage I can tell by the way you talk and act. I was just saying when I find a woman and man like Tim and Dot I don't hesitate to fuck her with or w/o her husabnd being there. If he has no problem and she wants to try it, then I damn well am not goig to walk away. Especially with a woman as sexy as Fot is. You can't tell me that you would turn it down. But like I told you I'm not the least bit angry. In fact I'm a very happy man because I'm getting more pussy now that I ever got before. I just love how a white woman acts around black men. You know they're all wondering if he's got a big cock. Why not take advantage of the times brother. Maybe you're not as straight as you might think you are. But don't get your ass all worked up because I like to fuck white women and write about it. Hell they like to fuck me too. Enough said.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Well I see I made #1 thanks to all the Anonymous

racists out there. But hey I try harder. Thanks especially to that last ass hole who tells us all white people are ugly and can't fuck. Guess that's wht there are so many of them running around. What a fucking dope. Where are you from fuck bubble?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cut it off

And throw the bitch out. It takes a simple tool and less than 30 seconds. Get rid of this bitch before she permanently hurts you. Who would put up with the abuse, degradation or humiliation? You would go to jail if you treated your dog this poorly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Heh

For all the bullshit talking by wantwhitecock (obvious he wants the cock, given how much he talks about it vs. pussy), his comments positively scream "tiny, tiny, dick." Probably something like short person syndrome, or like how little yappy dogs bark a whole lot but then run like hell when anyone comes near. A lot of cuck stories involve, I suspect, white men who are actually gay and it's their way, via the story, to get closer to the cock. In this case, I think it's the same thing but the other way around, a black guy who wants to get closer to some white dick. Not that I care, I just rarely see someone talk so much shit and get so defensive without there being something to be defensive about!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit!

Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit! Eat shit and die, asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A timely reminder about wanting cuckolding. There must however be a place for constructive criticism about the evil and highly duplicitous way his incredibly selfish wife and her self centered and predatory lover cajoled and manipulated him, amidst highly dubious rationalisations of their own positions, is absolutely justified imo.

"He moved close to him and she moved over further away" Really? Come on get a proof reader, you just keep letting yourself down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous