All Comments on 'Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 09'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
White Liars: Blacks are better in bed

That white woman saying blacks are not bigger, you are lying through your teeth.

black women or Latino women or other races never say white men can fuck. But white women run to blacks to get fucked. There are much less black women who will date a white man, than white women who will date black men. Black, or Asian or Latin women only date a white men because he has money. But if he is poor white trash, even white women dont want him, because white dick is trash. That is a fact.

White women need dick from other races because white men cant perform. Without money, those losers would be so lonely. They are so boring and also fucked up in the head. Just look at them. If you think I am lying, just go on the street and look at white men. Tell me honestly, as a woman, do you want them. Look at their faces, or how they walk. Look at their eyes.

I tell you, white men better keep on making money, its their only chance. But now they are also becoming cuckolds. They must do it because they cant satisfy those cock greedy, perveted white women.

But my brothers of all non white races, dont fuck white women for free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the last brother has some good, true points

have seen plenty of women --- from high school girls to mature women --- from the suburbs making their way to the inner city for fun times with the brothers, most of whom don't drive the flasheir cars that the white brothers tend to drive; but in the sex department, the black brothers seem to be able to sway more white women than white guys are able to sway black sisters.

of course, it is also a given that the black brothers, on average, are not as "stable" life partner, so, on average, the white women who tend to hook up with the black brothers, they will, over a few years, tend to have more than a kid with different fathers,,, or sperm doners, more accurately. but, hey, if those white women are willing to create those kids, if they or the kids dads can't raise them, we the public will do it, however grudgingly.

now, rich and educated white women, they may fuck around on their boyfriends and husbands, but they aren't dumb enough to have babies by different brothers. they just go for the big equipments. that is the preferred situation, naturally, because it is a win-win for all concerned: the craving beautiful blonde blue-eyed women and the big black brothers. let the white brothers drive their fancy cars and, oh, yes, do vacation with the wifey,,, but she knows where/whom to find good bodily fluids to exchange with! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story - keep it going

Great story so far. I do not know if they will steal her from her family, but hopefully Lee or his brother will breed Dot.

aNAUGHTYgranny4uaNAUGHTYgranny4uover 17 years ago
Black men are so full of shit

Some anonymous writer made the comment: "That white woman saying blacks are not bigger, you are lying through your teeth."

Well I totally disagree. I just got out of bed after being with a white man that had a 12" cock and believe me he definitely knew how to use it. I have had some black men that didn't have a clue. I also have had a black man that had a cock no bigger than my thumb (luckily he had a very talented tongue). Yes, some black men are big, but some white men are also. But then again some black men are average or small just like some white men. So I don't think that you can say that big cocks come on any given race or that any given race fucks any better than any other.

And oh by the way I am not afraid to put my name on my comment, unlike our anonymous critic who slid away into the night like a slimebag usually does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not a story

I don't think you were really writing a story. More like bragging your conquest to some friends over a cup of coffee. Well, since you feel so agitated and sensitive about readers commenting about your conquest shall we talk about your literary skill then?

Totally nil, zilch, zero, nada. No spelling ability, poor grammar and wrong usage of words. Goodness, you couldn't even differentiate your verbs from your adjectives. A very good example :- 'lose' and 'loose', 'you're' and 'your'.

Since you couldn't even tell a good story, dare we hope you would be able to put it down in decent simple english words so we could understand what the fuck you were talking about? I guess that is just wishful thinking, right?

The truth is you can't even string two proper sentences together to save your life. May I suggest you take up an English course first before embarking on 'writing'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
See girls there's hope for all of us. If that old

sexy grandmother who looks like she has no teeth aNAUGHTYgranny4u can get a 12 inch cock so can all of us!! And if you believe that I got some swamp land in FLA I want to sell you. Seriously this story is a very good cuckold story. It describes exactly what a cuckold husband deals with when his wife takes a lover or two. The wife and the lover both work to drive the husband deeper and deeper with what he wants to be a true cuckold. You see that's exactly what the problen is here. Some people read the story and then feel badly for the husband and hate the wife and lover. If that's how they feel the writer has done a good job. So it would seem that WWW has done a great job in his/her writings. Loys of people are really pissed off. But remember, the husband wants it, he thrives on it, he lust for it, he wants; WANTS to be a cuck. That's what these readers don't seem to understand. The husband wants this. The wife might even take on three or four guys and let Timmy watch. It drives him and you who read it wild with lust and you all know it. WWW makes you masturbate and that's what Lit is all about. Right! He's doing a good job. Can I get an AMEN?

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
fumunda cheeze is so full of hate he's calling Dot

Tim and Tim Dot. No 20 men gang bang is planned FC, would you like one? Then write your own fucking story. But I will share her, you know I love my brother and I want to give him a present for his birthday. But for god sakes calm down man don't have a stroke, it's only a story of what will happen. YOu know the ladies love big black cocks. You must have one very small cock and brain. Relax and while you hate it so much, keep read and jerking off. If you didn't like it you wouldn't read it. Did I spell you Lit name correctly? It is fumunda cheeze, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I hate to say this

But reading the comments on this story are better than the story itself. The commentors are a hoot.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
To Daniel Kitten

If you think this part has some good comments you should see the previous part. It's a freak show. I have to admit that I am a part of it as I couldn't resist pummelling Chagrined just a little bit. He's an easy target.

Actually these comments have gotten out of hand. There are people that come to this website just to write moronic shit about certain types of stories. I wish the people that run the site could somehow control it but that would be next to impossible.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
This makes sense!

From a commenter:

"There are people that come to this website just to write moronic shit about certain types of stories. I wish the people that run the site could somehow control it but that would be next to impossible."

Funny, I could say the same for about 65%-75% of the stories posted here, mine included. There is an odd thing about censorship. People only want things THEY find offensive censored. Of course, THEIR submissions and comments are sacrosanct, written by the very finger of their god.

But, the funny thing about censorship is once it starts, it obtains a life of it's own. You can't have it both ways. If you want the shitty stories, you have to take the abusive comments.

C

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
One more time Chagroan!

Your comments on censorship are well taken. So I guess what your saying with your previous comment Chagroan, I mean Chagrin, is that we're just stuck with you, your fellow meatheads and your comments. You guys are a real bag of assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit!

Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit! Eat shit and die

asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I appreciate your writing and on the whole have enjoyed this story. I read cuckold fiction because it works for me, it's what I understand and know all about, that constant battle between the competing feelings if jeskousy and arousal. I do feel the wife has turned herself into the worst kind if slut and almost prostitutes herself off for her unscrupulous, manipulative and nasty lover. They do take it to really a quite evil and even criminal extent. The law won't always protect the injured part of the perpetrators are wicked enough. If these are based in real life people as you say I pity anyone who comes into contact with them, they're two truly demented and self centred (sub human) creatures

Having said that support the anti-censorship comments from Chagrined (admittedly made 15 years ago) as it makes a change from the cancel culture predominant in the times we live in now as I write this comment. I will willingly put up with those hate the content and say so. Really the wiser choice is to not read when you know you will hate it but that choice to do so and comment anyway should always be there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous