All Comments on 'Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 10'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this part i love

when hubby drop the dumb bitch and lover put her ass on the street whoring for her upkeep.some where something going to give or the writer will omit that part.still the worst of any kind of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reminds me of a girl I had in college

She would lie, sneak around, and BS her boyfriend so she could screw me. One time she was naked and I was fucking her while she was telling him on the phone that she was at a study group meeting. She would swallow cum for me but said she never did it for him. Said I was bigger, better in bed, had more stamina and imagination, etc., etc. The difference was she and he were black, and I'm white. They got married after college, but she has tried to see me a few times since then. I might if I'm ever in hre area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hey I Liked The Name Game Suggestion Comment

made on the last chapter.

The guy suggested that Needyou needed a new silly name as Needyou, Vastie and wantsie were old and used up (bad karma).

While I liked his suggestion of PISSINGUOFFHOUNKIE? and especially the ?mark but a refinedment for consideration is to add the word YET like this: PISSINGUOFFYETHOUNKIE?

Cmon guys - we need some new thoughts and or votes soon before wantsie goes up in flames and Needu is left with his dickie hanging out and everybody laughing - at the stories not his - well you know.

So lets put on our thinking caps and help a true need - u.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
possible ending??

Hi I think a great way to end this series would be

1. Tim actually realises that he is being played by his slut wife and Lee. Then when Lee is banging his wife, get a shotgun and blow off Lees cock and pump a round into his wifes pussy. Take the kids and leave them?? anyone else agree?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To Fumunda Cheeze

And you forgot to mention how every chapter kept repeating how sexy and big Dot's boobs were, how big and strong Lee's cock was or how small Tim's cock was for the the matter how timid Tim was. It was getting getting old. Minus all that out we probably get half a page of the actual story. But it would haven been fun to read from your point of view on that, F.C. You really have a way with words :)

And now to the author. See, one reason why we 'read' your so called story was to see how ridiculous it could get or how worse it could go.

Everything F.C or the other readers pointed out in your story was the truth. No one mince their words. Since you don't take your work seriously why would the readers. As Chagrined said you write shit so be prepared to take the shit as well. You really don't think a normal average IQ human being will praise you for your kind of work do you?

Coupled with your attitude, you can be sure all your future work will be marked.

I am neither a white or a black. But even I find your writing offensive. It really gives the readers the notion that you ARE targetting at the white. I can feel so much anger in you against the white that you seems to take pleasure in dominating them as an act of revenge.

Yeah, the whites has done the black a lot of harms in the olden days but hey come on man this is the modern age. What was past was past. You don't have to sow discord between this two colors.

And frankly your writing is really downright horrendous. You are really making a mockery out of the literary world with your kind of writing. It was really a pain to read...

He said,

She said,

Dot said,

Tim said,

Lee said,

You really have limited vocabs, you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hoping

that this story ends with hubby finally realizing what a lying bitch he is married to and get even with her and her lover. I am hoping it doesn't end with him learning to live with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
And yet F Cheese read every word of every chapter.

And he knows about high heels and I bet panties with lace to. I think FC would enjoy Lee's big black cock in holes too. How about it Fc want to give Lee a blow job and let him fuck you in the ass while you wewar the panties and heels. But your woman if you have one is proud of you. But serriously if you hate the nigger aurthor and his stories why the fuck do you read them , every word of every chapter? Then you bitch and cry like a transy would do when he's being fucked up the ass. Guys??? LIke you are brained fucked up.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
I have a great idea

WWW,

I have a great idea. Since Fumunda has become such a great analyst of your stories I think you should repay his patronage with a charactor in your story named Fumunda. He could be a cuckolded white guy who has fantasies of taking it up the ass from one of your charactors after they screw his wife silly. In the final part he would get his wish. Bend over and grab your ankles Fumunda!

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
WA WA WA WA WA WA WA WA WA WA WA WA

Jesus I never saw so many FUCKING cry babies on one site. Get a life you guys. It's a fuck story and if you don't like it why the fuck do you keep on reading it? I mean this is chapter 10 for God sake. Guess you all don't have anything else to do but beat on me after I help you cum from my bad spelling and grammer. Well you can write all the fucked up shit you want. But please don't throw me in the brier patch! I'll just consider the source and the sad fuckers that write it. You're all just can't understand or believe that a white husband would want his white wife to actually do this to him. Well I'm here to tell you they are out there man. But they come in all colors and races, not just the white. The folks who live this life write me and tell me they love the way I make them feel when I write about their small cocks and the way their wives fuck their lovers. Yes they love my stories. But like I said before, the lady who asked for all of this is enjoying the hell out of it as she works and draws her old man closer and closer to becoming a real cuck. And you know what? When she does, I'll be there for her to show her what a black man with a big dick can do for and to her beautiful sexy white body. You should see the photos she sends me and the things she writes me about what she wants me to do to her when we meet. Yes we'll be together in a just a few more weeks and then I take her and take her and take her. And she take me. And we'll do it while her old man watches us. And he'll love it too! So it will be a win win for all three of us. So write and tell me about my grammer and spelling, but I'll have pussy a 1000 times more than you can even dream of. I really don't give a fuck about you and the dumb ass messages you send me. I read them and know you hate me and my stories but I told you before I don't give a fuck about your sorry ass replies. I egg you on more and more. And when I do you bit and write back. hehehehhee What a bunch of crackers and FC is your leader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ya know, I wasn't going to read

this story until I got into reading the comments and thought, well hell, maybe I should take a peek. Now, me and my gag reflex wish I hadn't. I'm sorry WWW, I'm not one for trashing other people's work, mostly because I know how hard I work on my own pieces, I wouldn't want to step on someone elses. But you actually don't even seem to want to put the time in to write a story, no matter what the content, that is done in a way to make it readable. I skimmed the story, and no, hearing about a man being degraded to the point this one is is not pleasurable to me, nor is hearing about a woman who degrades herself the way your heroine is. No matter if she thinks she's getting what she wants, she is being degraded. But to each his own, I guess I wish if you were going to write a story, you'd make it worth reading for those who will enjoy the content.

Anyway, have a happy day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tim's Decision

I think it is time for Tim to grow some balls and demand a divorce from Dot. She can not see that she has destroyed him and the only way out for him is Divorce.

NefricNefricover 17 years ago
I liked this story at first...

I liked this story at first. I saw it as a journey of discovery for Dot and Tim. A journey that would deepen their love of each other as they learned to give each other what they both needed. Dot got to discover that she is a wonderfully sexual ,sensual and dominate woman and Tim discovers the joys of submission and the true control and release of letting go.

But the story has just become another story of a man being made to feel less than a man (even submissive men feel their manhood through serving the woman they love)and a woman being taught to think that her husbands cock size equals his value to her. I have read lip service to Dot's love of Tim how she'd leave Lee if Tim asked. But I see her actions saying something else. Lee started Tim's submission, it wasn't Dot and Tim exploring who they are and what they mean to each other.

In some ways the story has also turned into a Black is better than white kind of story. This is truly a falsehood I have meet black men who couldn't take care of their women as well as white men who couldn't either. Fullfilling the sexual needs of someone you love is not achived through cock size but through honest loving comunication. Tim and Dot tried to start there but Lee has worked to keep that out of the equation. Tim's desire and even need to see Dot truly pleasured by another man does not make him weak or less of a man. It is the reality of Tim's deep love for Dot and his complete trust in her and their love.

If you had read a book like the one you have Lee giving to Dot you'd have a better understanding of how wonderful this story could have been. A good book for you to read is "The Bottoming Book or How to get terrible things done to you by wonderful people" by Dossie Easton and Catherine A. Lizst. This might help you better understand the thinking of someone who is a sub and help you write this type of story line in a more accurate way. The use of the cock cage shows a lack of understanding of how the device is used. I have never heard of one being left on for 2 weeks with the person wearing it being teased sexually the whole time. Tim as a sub did what Dot asked of him time and time again but got nothing for it. When your sub has reached a limit and gone past it you have to reward them. And in a D/S relationship (a true cockolding is that) there is always a safe word given so that the sub can let the Dom know that they are taking the sub too far or too fast.

Now if you have wanted this story to be a Black is better than white, watch the humilation of the white husband the the slutification of a white woman (because black cock is so much better than white cock) type of story then ignore this critique. I hope that this is helpful feedback and I hope you continue writing and posting here.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Here's a hint: We don't care about the ratings.

I get a kick out of the racists that think leaving a bad rating will actually hurt our feelings or make us stop writing. You are just a demented group of freaks. Quite entertaining though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Does at

Does Tim at any time in this series kill Dot and Lee in their sleep then escape to Bora Bora and live the life of a king? Because, that's the only way to save this sad excuse of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crap writer

Crap story. Who needs humiliation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All niggers love white women

Who wouldn't want a Whitey given the alternative of having to sleep with a Darky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dude u r pathetic fuck that slut get a grinder and a gun and a slut that will treat u right78V6

Total says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When I Hear About Cunts Like Dot

I begin to believe in female circumcision. The full monte where they slice off her clit and sow her up so the only thing she can do is piss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit!

Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit! Eat shit and die!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dot

Dot is a selfish liar thinking only of her pleasure, and Tim must be thick the key was under his nose all the time he didn't think of looking at the chain in close up he had the chance whilst he was going down on her.

No woman would get a cock cage on me willingly, she might when I slept I would have it off at the earliest opportunity when she couldn't see me do it.

I have pair of wire cutters that will cut through 4 mm sprung steel wire in my tool kit but are now hidden from view just in case she hunts for them.

Also when she was asleep I'd snip the gold carefully remove it and cut it into one inch pieces just for fun.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Would be

This would be funny, if it wasn't so sick. Written by an eighth grader with a learning disability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the stupidest stories - EVER!

The cage is a toy FOOL! He can remove it with a pair of house pliers. He can go to a locksmith and have 20 keys made to unlock it. He can go to Home Depot or Lowes and buy a cheap pair of bolt cutters for $20 and cut it off. He can go to the Police, have them cut it off and then arrest the cunt. You do know it's ILLEGAL to lock someone in a cage right? It's considered assault, battery and sexual assault just to name a few of the charges possible. Like I said to start with - one of the dumbest stories EVER!

No stars as even giving this crap one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was she shocked when she got the divorce papers?

Or was she shocked by the fact that she left the marriage with her car, her clothes and her maiden name and nothing else? Because lets face it, nobody is THAT stupid that her would stay married to a slut that by now has a cunt full of diseases.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WTF IS THIS SHIT! Cut the fucking cage off and leave it along with the divorce papers and get the fuck out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tell the bitch that she can shove the cave up her big ass cunt and leave!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really he should just leave her as soon as the cage is off, wait his opportunity and then just get s gun and shoot shoot her and Lee. Hire an assassin if he thinks he'll fail. A life in jail or even the death sentence would be worth it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous