All Comments on 'Double Penetration and More'

by x_Crunki_x

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
xeriscapartistxeriscapartist3 months ago

Your story was nicely written, had a good flow and was, in fact believable. Good job with dialog as well.

I admit I did get confused with the nicknames- when Mike and Jay showed up, I had to go back and make sure of the characters. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Great story, so glad she enjoyed two cocks in her pussy at the same time, when I first tried it, I orgasmed so hard, I passed out. Since then it's become my `go too' favourite. Five stars, just for informing more women about a not well known DP.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Thank you for a beautiful and interesting story. One of the most loving things a partner can do is give them sex with someone else. And better when it's two cocks in one pussy, the ultimate act of sharing. And then my favorite, people, try this! Men, have sex with other men with your wife. Bisexuality is absolutely amazing, and even if you think you're straight, you just might love it. Experiment and open your marriage if you want to. If you don't like it, stop. You don't have to lament over what was done, just move on. But try it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userx_Crunki_x@x_Crunki_x
Welcome. So first of English is not my first language. If you find any errors, grammatik mistakes or whatever, please let me know. I'd like to improve my writing and pointing out the mistakes I make will help me. Thank you.