Double Penetration and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see."

Michael took a gentle hold of her face, making her focus on him.

"Does his cock measure up to mine? Does he fuck you like I can? Tell us how good it is."

For a moment she wasn't sure she could get an answer out through her own moaning. She tried, getting out a broken yes yes yes!

"Did you hear that? You might just pass. But, I think you just wanted to hear it."

He panted with how his breath ran from him.

"You have an amazing cock, Jay."

"Fuck, fuck."

James rasped into her ear, thrusting into her harder than Michael was. Maybe the lesson paid off, or maybe her g-spot was impossible to miss with them filling her so completely. But her legs trembled, on the brink of going numb.

"Make me cum, please!"

They both took it as a plea, and gave her what she needed. She gushed again, trembling between two muscled bodies, screaming their names. She called for them so much that it made her dizzy, disoriented, and too blissed out to care.

They must have known how deep she was in the headspace of being a fucktoy. Through the sex drunk haze she vaguely felt their cocks slip free from her, felt careful hands lay her down comfortably next to them. Her eyelids were heavy, begging for rest, but she didn't want to miss the scene unfolding in front of her.

Michael straddled James, looming over him with both of their throbbing lengths in one hand. James tugged him down by the hair and kissed him hard. They moved together, a fine sheen of sweat glistening on their skin.

She couldn't tell which sound was coming from who, between the grunts and low growling. One after the other they peaked, cum spilling over her boyfriend's tummy and collecting in the dips between his abs. They parted, and Michael swept his gaze over the mess they made.

The silence was fleeting.

"Grade my test right now!"

Michael swiped a finger through the cooling cum and licked it, tasting the combined flavor.

"Great news, you both passed."

"I better have, because my pussy might just tear in two if we do that again."

She laughed.

"Do you not want to do that again? I mean, if it's an option."

The sweetness hidden behind James' ferocity was showing.

"Oh no, I do. Just not tonight. Y'know, if Mike wants it too."

"I do."

He wiped away the mess with a hand towel from his nightstand, not that it did anything to help his soaked bed. She hoped he had a mattress protector.

"I want more than you both realize. We could talk about it over dessert."

"Oh yeah, we were eating."

The meal was a fuzzy memory as she cuddled up to James, and Michael cuddled up on the opposite side. His words set butterflies loose in her stomach, she could only imagine James felt the same.

12