Double Teamed by the Rebellion

Story Info
A Working Girl Entertains Rebellion Heros.
1.9k words
2.84
7.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chewie is gambling with Poe and Finn. Chewie is always good for a couple coins and the night's tab. And let's say he knows how to use that huge cock just as well as his famed phaser crossbow. A night as his escort is a good time to say the least.

I slide in the booth and wrap my lower legs around his furry body. His leather and metal ammo band is cold against my nipples, but as I look into his eyes we both know that's not the only reason my nips are hard. I love the feel of harsh stubble on my neck, along my throat as he groans his hot vibrations from shoulder to ear. He hasn't forgotten our last night together. Wookies know how to keep it erogenous. I rub my mound up and down along his hard member. I almost shouldn't make him pay for this.

BLARM!!!!! BLARM!!!!!!! BLARM!!!!!

An alarm goes off and he pushes me into Finn's arms. He has a soft smile, and I know he would never think of hurting me. He's young. I let myself fall harder into him than I need. "Oh mi," I sound contrived and I know it, but somehow this Finn is naïve enough or horny enough not to care. I twist in his nap and graze his enlarging manhood, testing, letting him think it was an accident. But then I look into his eyes and blink, slow, long. Yes, he's mine for the night. I look down to his boots (only one set!) and raise my eyes by the millimeter as my left hands works their way from his root to shaft. I lick my lips and blink again. "Oh, thank you," I lower my voice. Blink again. Men love my huge round eyes.

"Ahhh," he stammers, as I hoped he would. I press my tits to his chest and bury my lips in his neck as I jerk him ever so softly again and again. I breathe hot into his chest; along the fur I feel my moisture.

"Ahem, enough with the show." Poe! He can ruin any good time, but don't let his old man frown deceive you. We've had our own nights when he's been lonely in port. I bow my head in deferment, rubbing my lips ever so softly along Finn's crotch. He was ready for me. I could smell it. The electricity was in the air. I hover over the head of his dick, stretching the roughly used material.

I purr with a slight upturn of my head, "Unless you don't think little old Chewie could check out a tiny alarm on his own... (I squeeze) Maybe, you both need to stay here to protect me." I blink hard, but shift my body back up on Finn's lap I lick him from lip crease to corner eye, while pumping him again with my left hands... and again. I can tell he'll like a little squeeze but I can't push him too far just yet.

I pull my right shoulder down and lower as I open my right titties up in offering to Poe. How long has it been since he tasted any female species? I can't risk him being too serious tonight. I have my mission. I squeeze my pheromone glands and release an irresistible scent along my wrists. His eyes dilate as I move closer, now able to rub my dampening pussy along Finn's thigh. He isn't sure how to respond. I continue to gyrate and blow the scent from my wrist into his face before I nibble playfully on his lower lip. He's inexperienced but not for long. He doesn't know how to share, but I'm going to show him. I rub my hands through Finn's hair as Poe comes around behind me. They've both had a large dose of the pheromones.

The Dabo game is swiped on the floor. I turn my womanhood to Finn and pull his head to my pussy, but Poe doesn't let me take control. I'm on my back across the table as he pulls his thick dick from his breaches as slaps it across my face.

THWACK!! THWACK!! THWACK!!

I open up to slurp him down, but he doesn't give me the chance. Poe's shoving his dick down my throat as hard as he can. One hand is in the hair at the base of my neck and the other has his thumb hooked in my jaw keeping me open. Finn whimpers as if he's ashamed at what he's about to do. I lift my mound and clench in anticipation trying to show him how much I needed him inside me right now. I use my legs to push his flight suit down. I could remove it by myself like this, if I used all my legs, but I want him to feel the power. My intentions are clear. I'm begging for Finn's massive member for more. I can feel my hearts beating through my clit.

Poe pinches my nose shut and my mouth gasps open. Further, further down...and he holds. The mascara is running into my eyes as I'm still on my back over the table. He releases my nose and as I inhale hard; he slaps me in the ear. The world echoes. He pressures my clit and rubs in small circles. Oh fuck. He knowns I'm coming and laughs as I twitch under his rough finger tips.

Poe pinches my nose and my clit in unison. I can almost get enough air, but then, but then he twists my right nipple hard, the pain radiates down my heavy breast. I buck. I buck again. My nipples are sensitive, but it can't compare to the tingling in my cunt it started. Finn sees my reaction and it bolsters his courage enough to step between my spread legs. He leans forward and licks my ribs up to my first set of breasts. I wrap my legs around him. Inviting him to fuck me, but he is tender and continue to take his time. His uncut dick head is sliding against my wet lips, and I reach up again to angle him into me.

Poe sees what is happening and pinches my nose harder than before, yanking my head left then right. He squats his dick deeper into my gaping mouth. Further and further again and again; quick, quick and then he holds. His balls slam into my nose over and over. He blows deep down my throat; I imagine him looking vulnerable for almost three seconds.

I pull my hands away from his abs and try to squiggle up, but Poe isn't going to let me away. Not during my first attempt at least. But then he sees Finn lining his throbbing cock rubbing up and down my sopping cunt and he shoves him across the room in a flash of kinetic energy. "I'm first." (In everything)

Even if I hadn't had my pussy licked and massaged for the last 20 minutes, I would have been soaked to the knees. I tried to pull myself up to get on top and ride Poe, but he wasn't about to relinquish control until he knew I was too exhausted to get away. He flipped me to my belly and lined up on my hot cunt. There was no more foreplay; he was granite hard again. First plunge to the hilt. His hands in my hair, sweaty nape hair pulled. Hot breath on my neck. I could feel every joint in my spine. I knew to be silent. I tried to look at him but the angle was poor and the pounding was persistent. He was stretching me in ways only a cybernetic dick could. I hoped he could feel with the intensity I could. He moved his hands to my hips and drilled harder than I knew was possible. His cock felt like it was swelling. He leaned forward and grabbed my top set of breasts hard by the nipples.

I opened my eyes on a cock. I don't know where I had been looking before. I was being stretched more and more. I was numb and sore and wanted to scream and then there was a cock in my mouth. Dark, coarse pubes in my nose. It was Finn. I tried to talk but that only made Poe's hand in my hair pull me up further. Finn's cock slid further down my throat. Finn pulled as if milking my nipples. Poe rubbed the other set in harsh circles.

THWUCK! ... AGAIN? ... THWUCK!

"I never thought you like me like this... I am so happy you want to be friends."

Poe slaps Finn, "Shut the fuck up, man. She just wants us to impregnate her, and she'll leave."

I hadn't known he had such inside knowledge of my species. I clenched up and rolled over surprising them with my strength. Poe was ready though and spun me onto my back. "How about you rub a little of that wrist gland on my cock, and I promise I'll give you as many children as this cock can pump into you." I wasn't going to miss an offer like that. I only had 72 Terran Hours to mate and lay eggs before I would die. I raised both my arms, offering a wrist to each.

Poe looked into Finn's eyes, and I knew I had them both. Poe licked the slight opening, but Finn, well, Finn sucked deep. He lapped inside the gill like structure like he was lapping cream. Sucked hard and then rolled his hips, began to fuck the air. Poe and I locked eyes. Oh yes, this would be a night.

Finn wandered in a stupor. I laid again across the table but this time on my back so I could look in their eyes. I was ready for Poe to line Finn's smaller less aggressive dick into my mouth, but he pressed him into my cunny. As soon as Finn felt the wet warmth, he began pumping hard. Almost in the right direction. He was dazed and drooling. His eyes rolled back and he continued in the same straight on, rock hard aggressive pumping.

Now! Now! Now! Now! Now! Now!

Then, SLUURP, he was in. Warm, deep, I could barely breathe. He couldn't even see me but he latched onto my tits and used them as leverage. He squeezed and pulled, and the pain wasn't about pleasing me or him but an instinctual drive he couldn't deny. I raised both sets of legs and wrapped them around him. He wasn't getting away, but he didn't even know to try.

His eyes were glazed over and Finn drilled me like a pneumatic machine. Poe stepped up behind him. I didn't notice and I don't think Finn did either, until the exact moment Poe spit on his dick and pressed it deep along Finn's crack.

Finn was in me cunt to the brim and any retreat led to Poe's dick further up Finn's ass. Finn moved from left to right, but with each movement Poe retreated and then plunged further in. I began to understand and rocked myself further and back.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

He hit my cervix. But I didn't care. Again. Again. In and Out. All three of us. Grunting and panting. I raised my hips with all my might and let them both fall deep and hard into him and into me. I squealed. I didn't want to. I panted. I liked that air. I raised my head to kiss the boy whose name I couldn't remember, but he had come. But he couldn't stop. Poe drilled on behind him.

I had 68 more hours when Poe and Finn were surprised by Chewie's return.