Double Throuple

Story Info
Mom joins Dad and Becky.
2.4k words
4.47
10.3k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewIn57
NewIn57
97 Followers

First, some back-story.

My name is Dave. As I described in the previous stories in this series, my wife (Sherri) and I have two college-aged twin girls (Amy and Becky), both living at home while attending the local university. We discovered shortly after their high school graduation that they were engaged in an incestuous sexual relationship which we first ignored then, eventually, openly condoned. By the time they started college, they were sleeping in the same bed and conducting their affair without needing to hide it from us.

In the spring of their freshman year, they invited my wife to join them, which she did anxiously. That relationship was quickly normalized and they comfortably settled into a long-term throuple-like sexual relationship which continues to this day, now the summer between their junior and senior years.

In the middle of their junior year, at her request, I began a sexual relationship with Becky. While Amy is gay, Becky is bisexual; I was honored to be able to help her better understand that aspect of herself. Since then, Becky sleeps in my bed once a week, either Friday or Saturday, depending on our schedules. On those evenings, Sherri sleeps with Amy. With two bedrooms so relatively close together and three women who are very orgasmic and vocal, it can sometimes get a little loud at night! It's a good thing we have space between houses in our neighborhood.

During the day, it's an ad-hoc free-for-all; sometimes the girls have a threesome, more often a twosome while one of the three is busy doing other things. Becky and I tend to limit ourselves to our once-a-week sleepovers though there have been a few exceptions when we've had the house to ourselves, always just quickies. We very much prefer to take our time with each other.

For example, she told me one day that Amy and she had caught Sherri and me having sex, her flopped over the back of my living room leather chair, me pounding her from behind. I remember that day. That was the day the twins had first included Sherri and they had spun her up to a state of passion I'd not seen before and haven't seen since. Becky thought it would be fun to recreate the scene and we did but, honestly, we both thought it felt a little flat. It wasn't us and Becky wasn't starting out at a place of utter sexual desperation.

Anyway. To the present. It's been about four months since Becky and I started fucking. We've done everything that a man and a woman can to, for, or with each other. Well! Not "everything", of course, but you know what I mean. Manual, cunnilingus, fellatio, intercourse (both vaginal and anal), prostate play She's pegged me three or four times, now; it's not something I never imagined I'd like as much as I do. But until this evening, we'd always done it alone -- just her and I.

It was Becky's night, close to bedtime, when Amy called to say that she was spending the night at her new girlfriend's apartment. Part of our deal -- Sherri's and mine -- was that Sherri wouldn't ever have to sleep alone. It's one thing to kick your wife out of bed so she can go to a different lover but I didn't want to banish her from her own bed so that mine could come to me. So, I asked Becky if we could change things up.

"Amy's away for the night so Mom's going to join us. Okay?"

Her face lit up! She squealed in delight and gave me a big hug. "I was hoping she would someday! She's a lot of fun, you know!"

Bedtime came and, showers taken, we converged on the bedroom, all naked, all already aroused. I'd never had a threesome and had no idea what to do or even expect but I needn't have worried. I was in the company of experienced pros.

Sherri didn't hesitate. She gave Becky a passionate kiss, then pushed her down on the bed. Becky scooted back a bit and her mother crawled between her legs, on all fours, ass in the air at the edge of the bed, and buried her face in her daughters pussy. I almost came on the spot; I'd never seen anything more arousing than the look of total desire on Becky's face. Sherri stopped her work for just a few seconds to speak to me.

"Don't just stand there, sweetheart! Eat me!"

I was on my knees in a flash but I was too low, so I grabbed some throw pillows and knelt on them. My wife's pussy had changed in the past year. I used to be a bit unkempt but, now, she was nicely groomed and when her labia were pouted as they were now you could see everything from the hood of her clit to her vagina to her anus, all splayed out. And though we'd only just started, she was soaked.

I'd never eaten her from behind like this -- she'd always been on her back -- so it was a bit awkward and disorienting at first. Up was down and I had no interest in anilingus but, after a few seconds I got my bearings and attacked her clit with my tongue. Sherri likes it "light and fluffy" at first so I began fluttering my tongue over the tip of her clit. I heard her moan, then I heard Becky moan louder. My daughter loves, loves, loves being eaten and her mother was obviously giving her what she needed.

Within a minute, I felt the bed starting to shake and the primal grunts were a sure sign the Becky was about to orgasm. The screams that followed let me know that she was cumming hard. The juices started to pour out of my wife's cunt; the knowledge of what she was giving to her daughter must have been driving her crazy. I doubled down, knowing from past experience that Sherri would cum any second.

But it didn't. I increased the pressure and moved my tongue closer to her hole, a trick that almost always worked, but still no. Becky was thrashing, screaming crying in a series of explosive orgasms but my wife was not cumming.

I suddenly realized why. She was focused on giving to her daughter, not caring right now what she was receiving from her husband. I abandoned the cunni. I knew it would delay the pleasure that Sherri would have but it would allow her to maximize what she could do for her little girl. Instead, I moved to the right and looked at Becky's face. It was a beautiful sight. I'd seen that look many times and I could tell at a glance how much fun she was having.

While I watched, Sherri gave her three, maybe four, more massive cums; it was hard to count because they were so extended and so packed together. Becky tapped her mother on the head.

"Mommy!. I need to rest. Please!"

Sherri flopped onto her back beside Becky, looked me straight in the eyes and spread her legs. I dove back in. It was more natural, more familiar, from this angle and Sherri was crazed with lust. It took no more than 30 seconds for her to start her first orgasm. It was huge! Becky leaned over to kiss her mother and began rolling and twisting her nipples.

"You're beautiful when you cum, Mommy! Cum for us!"

Sherri grabbed my head and pushed me away. "Fuck me.", she ordered.

She whimpered when I slid up and pushed myself into her in one thrust and began fucking her in slow, measured, deliberate thrusts. I wanted each one to be its own event. Becky was enthralled. Other than a few glimpses, she'd never watched two people fuck. She sat beside her mother's chest, eyes fixated on the penis relentless pumping into her mother's pussy. She reached down with her left hand and pressed several fingers into Sherri's vulva, thrashing her clit; her right hand continued to torment her breasts and nipples.

Seeing the two of them side-by-side like this truly accentuated how much they looked alike. Normally, day-to-day, it was evident that they were mother and daughter. Right now, though, they were nearly identical; their features were slightly different but the look of wonton lust was identical.

Becky pt her mouth as close as she could to her mother's ear. "Cum for us, Mommy!"

Sherri's response was nearly instantaneous. With no warning, no lead up, Sherri's started to quiver, to shake, to wail, the juices flooding from her cunt, the drool leaking from her lips. Her eyes were wide open, looking at nothing. Her left hand grabbed Becky's arm and the right slapped as the mattress as wave after wave of pleasure swept through her. Her legs suddenly wrapped around my hips then, just as suddenly dropped open to the bed, offering herself up to me even more.

"CUM, MOMMY! CUM FOR ME!", Becky screamed and somehow, some way, God knows how, the orgasm spiked. Sherri screamed out "I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS!" and started to convulse. My first thought was an epileptic seizure but one glance at the gleeful look on Becky's face told me she'd seen this before. Fifteen seconds later, Sherri's orgasm stopped, suddenly and completely. I stopped thrusting when Becky pulled me toward her, onto my back. Sherri rolled away from us into the fetal position and started to cry.

"She's just happy.", Becky said as she took my raging cock into her mouth, taking the entire length on the first dive and holding me there for a while. She backed off about two inches, just enough for me to thrust up and down, pushing into her at my own pace. It took about ten thrusts before I started pumping my seed into my little girl's throat.

I was exhausted but, when I opened my eyes, I could see that Becky was in heat. I motioned to her and she lay back down, beside her mother and spread her legs. I'll never tire of the sight of my daughter's pussy. Her labia were parted, the inner extending beyond the outer, the clit extending past both like an orchid, all surrounded by soft, groomed pubes, the same rich auburn as her hair.

She was soaked and she started to squeal the moment my tongue touched her. I reached up to massage her breasts and she reached down to pull my face into her. I was in heaven. She's delicious and so fucking responsive. To eat her is as rewarding as it is arousing.

I felt the squirt before felt the jolt before I heard the "Oh! My! Fucking! God!" Becky's orgasm, as usual, was enormous and it totally consumed her. She screamed, she whined, she begged and every second of it was joy to me. I suddenly became aware that Sherri was beside me, reaching between my legs, massaging my balls and my shaft, trying to make me erect again.

"I want to see you fuck your daughter! I want to watch you fuck our little girl!"

Becky heard that and cried out "Oh! I want that so bad! Fuck me Daddy!" and she started yet another huge cum.

By the time it was over, Sherri had me hard enough for penetration, so I moved higher and stuffed myself into Becky.

"Oh god yes. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!", Becky wailed.

"Oh Dave! This is so fucking beautiful! Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!"

I shifted positions, my hands under her ass, and resumed the pounding. Sherri disappeared but came back into the room about 15 seconds later with an enormous dildo. She lay down beside her daughter, stuffed that monster toy into her cunt, and started slapping it into herself at the same pace that I was keeping with Becky.

Becky yelled at me "HARDER! Oh! God! I'm! Gonna! Cum!", then yelled at her mother "Cum! With! Me! Mommy!"

Sherri cried out to Becky, "I'm trying, sweetheart! I'm trying!", then yelled at me "Fuck her harder, Dave! Fuck your daughter HARD!"

Becky started squirting, convulsing, screaming all at once, her eyes rolled back in her head. Sherri lay beside her, thrusting the dildo into herself as fast and as hard as she could, a look of desperation on her face as the cum she wanted so bad eluded her. Twenty, thirty, forty seconds passed before Becky finally came back to reality and her first thought was for her mother, still beside her abusing her cunt with that massive toy.

"Fuck her, Daddy! Fuck Mommy!"

I pilled myself off of Becky and slid over to Sherri as Sherri gratefully pulled the dildo from her swollen cunt. "Is she even going to feel me after that monster?" I thought. Her pussy was slack and I entered her in one push with barely any resistance. I started thrusting in and out and, surprisingly soon, her cunt had embraced my cock and I was feeling pressure and friction again.

Suddenly Becky was beside me, watching from my perspective.

"This is so fucking hot, Daddy!"

Twenty seconds later, Sherri's face went blank. I knew it would be explosive and that I needed to increase the pace.

"It's going to be huge, Daddy. Fuck faster!"

I was taken by the fact that my little girl also knew that and just as the orgasm ripped through my wife, I looked at my daughter to acknowledge her insight, only to see her licking her mother's juices off that monster dildo as she stared, again, at the dick punishing her mother's cunt.

It was too much for me. I came on the pot, shooting jet after jet into my wife's spasming pussy. I was spent and, without thinking, I rolled onto my back to rest. But Becky had the presence of mind to know that her mother was still cumming, and she slid into my place, gluing her mouth to Sherri's pussy. She drank in her juices, mixed with my cum, and licked her mother to yet another mind-crushing orgasm before it was time to stop.

The three of us snuggled, me in the middle for maybe five minutes. I'd never been in a sex marathon like this; never even imagined it and was just now, finally, breathing regularly, when both women looked at each other and simultaneously said "Break time!"

That was the start of a long night -- I think we went until after 2 - and I now know exactly why Sherri looked so haggard the day I learned about her and the twins. Now our home has two throuples -- Amy in one and me in the other with Sherri and Becky in both.

We are all happy.

NewIn57
NewIn57
97 Followers