Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually sitting back, I let her take complete control. I was nothing but the dick to ride, as she took her time figuring out what felt really good. Watching my sister moan, giggle and climax while riding me was something that would live long in the memory back. Cindy was enjoying the show at the same time, glancing to see she was masturbating while her twin sister was riding their brothers cock.

With her hands on my chest, Danielle soon had a look in her eye that I recognised as I'd already seen it. Feeling her start to squeeze my cock as she rode me, she cried out as the orgasm tore through her body. Even Cindy was impressed as her twin sister moaned and whimpered, not wanting to stop riding and grinding on my cock for a second.

"You've got to do this too," Danielle almost sobbed, "Ride him too, but I get his cum."

Danielle enjoyed two more before she slid off, collapsing onto the bed, all aquiver, as Cindy mounted me slowly and figured things out herself. Watching her face light up as my fingers ran up her thighs to her hips to help keep her balance had me smiling, then I sat up and played with her nipples as she was soon working herself into a frenzy.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, "Danielle, we have to have this dick in us every night!"

"Think he's going to say no, Cindy?"

I laughed around the nipple in my mouth as Cindy enjoyed her first orgasm with my cock inside her. Lying back, she enjoyed three more before I warned her I was getting close. The sisters swapped, though Danielle wanted to be on her back for when I did cum. Back inside her again, she begged me to fuck her like I'd done her twin sister.

Five minutes later, having done exactly that, I filled Danielle like I'd filled Cindy. And that was me done for the night. I would get hard again, of that there wasn't a doubt, but I'd only cum dust. We spent a few minutes catching our breath before agreeing to shower together. My hands were busy again as I loved feeling them up, and despite their own tiredness, they were both eager to have their big brother make them orgasm again.

After another of their games, the girls decided that Cindy would spoon back against me, while Danielle would sleep behind me, so I was in a twin sister sandwich. I think we probably fell asleep at the same time.

Waking up the next morning, I lifted Cindy's leg and felt her up. It woke her up, whispering that's how she'd always wanted me to wake her up, my fingers eventually sliding inside her. Danielle woke up and spooned back against her sister, Cindy giving her the same treatment. Both asked about me, and I said my only concern was making them as happy as I was.

Soon as they'd both had one orgasm, I had them both on their back and my mouth between one pair of legs, Danielle enjoyed an orgasm quite quickly, before I moved to Cindy, who was so excited, she barely lasted a few minutes. I spent an hour doing that, pleasuring one sister until orgasm, then moving to pleasure the other one. They were absolutely loving it.

My reward? They had me stand up, both of them on their knees, practically worshipping my cock. And when it was time to cum, they performed the same erotic show, Danielle taking the entire load in her mouth and sharing it with Cindy before they swallowed.

We relaxed after breakfast to recharge our batteries. I fucked both of them out on the balcony, which was amusing though I was confident we didn't put on too much of a show. After lunch, I was treated to another dual blowjob, though this time it ended with my cum ending up on their faces, only at their demand. And if my sisters want something, their big brother will do it for them.

They cooked dinner for us that evening, adjourning to the living room afterwards, music playing as I danced with both of them. Sometimes with Danielle, sometimes with Cindy, something all three of us together. My sisters danced together and it was rather erotic particularly when they made out and started to strip each other. As soon as they were naked, I was dragged to the bedroom, stripped, with the pair of them hopping onto the bed, wiggling their fantastic little butts in my direction.

Glancing back in my direction, they were grinning, ensuring they were smacking together. "Will you fuck us, big brother?" Danielle asked, that innocent voice again.

"We don't like the boys at school, big brother," Cindy added, "We want our big brother to fuck us."

"They all have little dicks compared to you."

"And we want to have your babies too."

To say I fucked my sisters into the mattress that night wouldn't be an understatement. By the time I was done with them, I'd dumped a pair of loads into them each, and any thought of a shower before sleeping ended as they practically passed out, snuggling up together, laughing away as they admitted they were going to pay the price for it the next morning.

I woke early and ran a bath for them, lifting Cindy up first and lying her down in the tub, before doing the same for Danielle, ensuring she was facing her sister, thankful the tap and faucet was in the middle of the bath. As they relaxed, I told them I'd prepare breakfast for them. They walked out a good half an hour later as I was putting the finishing touches to a full English.

When they hugged me, I simply held them in my arms for a few minutes. They'd used some scented shampoo, strawberry, and their bodywash was of a fruit that mixed well with it. When they both gazed up at me, I knew in that moment, we were completely committed to each other. No-one, not our parents, not our other family, not our friends, would come between us now.

Spending the day not having sex proved that we could revert to our normal sibling relationship, hours of idle conversation, bad jokes, and plenty of laughs. But when it came for them to go back to their apartment, I had no idea it was going to feel as bad as it was. As for my sisters, they were in bits by the time I walked them downstairs. Hugging them tightly again, we promised to see each other every weekend, as many times as we could during the week, and that we'd start discussing living together.

"Buy a house," I suggested, "Particularly if we do have children together."

Both of them grinned as although it had been mentioned in the throes of passion, having children was going to be a big deal for us.

For the next three weeks, we were together all weekend while we spent nearly every weeknight together as well. The pair of them usually came to my place. I was surprised when they said that my apartment was nicer, plus there was on selecting which bedroom we would use, something we'd have to do at their place.

Our parents knew the next time we visited them. As soon as I walked through the front door, my father gestured with his head to the garage out back, grabbing the bottle of scotch on the way. Three fingers worth in a tumbler, we sipped in silence before he met my eyes. "I guess you've discussed children already.

"Um, yeah, quite a bit, to be honest."

"Your sisters want children and your mother wants to be a grandmother. I know you'll make sure everything is okay."

"I was never this happy with Simone, Dad. That's why I know this is the right thing to do."

"And they're just as happy. Trust me, they message and talk to their mother all the time."

"I know why you're okay with it, Dad, after what you told me, but why Mum?"

"Because you're her children and all she wants is you to be happy. Have you talked to her about it?"

"No, not really, to be honest."

"Talk to her then. Maybe you'll understand why."

After we'd eaten, I took Mum by the hand and led her outside to her garden, something she'd spent years working on. In the spring, it was a wonderful place to be, a kaleidoscope of colours and a thousand different scents. I wasted no time discussing what was on my mind, the relationship that now existed between my sisters and myself. Mum smiled at me, hugged me for a few minutes before kissing my cheek.

"You're my baby boy in love with my little girls. I can't think of three people who could possibly love each other more."

I could have made an argument but then feigned slapping my forehead. My parents were all for our relationship so why would I give them any ammunition to try and stop us? Instead, I hugged my mother tightly, thanked her for being so understanding, gave her a big kiss on the cheek, then easily picked her up and carried her back inside, much to her incessant giggling. Dad looked on and grinned.

On the way back to my apartment, we agreed to start house-hunting that week. I suggested I didn't want anything similar to what I'd bought with Simone, that I'd rather something more 'traditional', as long as it came with a decent backyard as any future children would need somewhere to play.

After a month of us 'dating', we had a weekend where we had our first genuine threesomes. For the first four weekends, I would only have sex with one sister, the other lying next to us, watching and usually masturbating. I was told during the week that the next weekend was going to be special. Arriving home from work and a gym session to find my sisters already naked and waiting for me.

"Dinner later," Cindy told me, "Sex first."

That involved me being undressed by two, naked, horny women. As soon as I was naked, they were on their knees, play-fighting over who'd suck my cock. They eventually arrived at a system that worked for all three of us, though that feelings of two tongues working my shaft and balls would never be replaced. Danielle was the one who took the load and I was surprised Cindy told her to swallow it, stating she'd get her own load sometime during the weekend.

"Mark, we do want something this weekend," Danielle said as we sat down for dinner, "Cindy and I want to be intimate while you're with us."

"We're really missing being intimate together," Cindy added, "We've told you that we've been together for years, but since that first night with you, we almost felt like we'd be, well, cheating..."

"Girls, if you want to fool around on those rare nights I'm not here, I'm not going to be hurt by it. I'm fully aware of how close you are. Put it like this. Would either of you be hurt if I only had sex with one of you while the other was sleeping?"

"That wouldn't happen because the both of us will always be in your bed, Mark," Cindy replied with a sweet smile.

Anyway, threesomes. It was a weekend of experimentation. To me, there was nothing better than lying back with one sister on my cock, the other on my face. Whether she was sitting forward or reverse didn't bother me, but if they sat reverse, that sweet little rosebud was on offer, and both sisters had already gained a liking for having their arsehole licked. And they were adamant that anal was still on the table.

What my sisters enjoyed was me fucking one of them behind while the one being fucked could eat the other sister out. Occasionally, they'd enjoy a sixty-nine so I'd fuck one of them while occasionally feel a tongue licking my shaft and balls. The hottest thing was filling one of my sisters with cum, pulling out so the other could lick my cock clean, before watching her bury her face in her sisters' pussy to lick out some of my cum.

My sisters kept to their word about doing absolutely anything for me and I was treated to a sexy twin striptease and then a live lesbian sex show. And there was no faking from either sister. I knew how much they loved me, but there was no missing they loved each other just as much. I'd never felt any different sort of love for either of them, and they loved me just the same. Everything was equal.

Still, watching them orgasm over and over again as I watched with nothing but a big dumb grin on my face would have been quite the sight.

It wasn't just sex. I took my sisters out on dates constantly and it was never one on one. I couldn't bear the thought of taking Cindy out while leaving Danielle at home, and vice versa. Everything we did, it was done as three people. As we didn't look alike, as long as no-one recognised us, I received more than one knowing smirk from a bloke, while women would look at me with a girl on each arm and probably wonder what I was doing right.

During all this dating, we spent every weekend house hunting, while during the week, in between everything else, we were online searching for the right property. After only four months, we found what we wanted. Four bedroom house, large living and entertaining area, modern kitchen and dining room, huge bathroom plus an en-suite off the master bedroom, large backyard and a two car garage. It cost a pretty penny, but pooling our three wages together meant we could afford it. And when our parents offered to match the deposit we already had saved, we put in an offer which the soon to be previous owners accepted immediately. After all the usual rigmarole of house buying, something I had experience in after buying with the ex-wife, so I was able to keep my sisters calm throughout the process.

Excitement was off the charts the day we were handed the keys. My father and I did most of the moving though we did pull in a couple of friends to help out with the larger, bulkier items. However, we made sure no-one except family had anything to do with organising the bedrooms. The master bedroom would be the room shared by the three of us. However, one of the other bedrooms would be made up to look like I slept in it.

We christened each and every room. Even the laundry room. Fucking my sisters while the washing machine was rumbling along was certainly a lot of fun. Nailing them from behind as they sat on their knees in the hallway was hilarious as they ended up with carpet burns. We even enjoyed sex out in the backyard, though that would soon end when we got a dog. Though the pool we would later place in-ground would get more than one workout.

We'd been living together for three months when I arrived home from work on a Friday. I didn't expect to walk into the house to be greeted by candles burning everywhere. Dropping my bag in its usual position near the front door, I called out for my sisters. They walked out of our bathroom wearing grins on their faces and the smallest pieces of lingerie possible. Barely covered their nipples and pussy. Walking towards me, they both kissed me softly before taking a hand of mine each and leading me towards the dinner table, finding it already covered in dishes.

Taking a seat, I had to glance at one sister, then the other. "Okay, something's going on," I finally stated, "What is it?"

They exchanged a smile. "Um... There's two things actually. The first is that, tonight, we're giving you our last virginity, Mark," Cindy explained.

When I smiled, they both giggled. "And the second thing?"

"We're both pregnant," Danielle replied.

Epilogue

Sipping at my beer, I chuckled and shook my head at the memory, remembering how that night had gone. Rather well, to be honest. Neither had ever had anything more than a finger back there, so it took a bit of time to get them ready for my cock. But after I'd made love to them both that way, they couldn't help admit that it was something they'd enjoyed, though perhaps something kept for only special occasions. My birthday. Their birthday. Christmas. Easter. Australia Day. ANZAC Day. Moving in day. Children's birthdays.

We eventually had five children in total. Cindy gave birth to two, a pair of daughters two years apart, Danielle giving birth to three, two boys and a girl. After falling pregnant together the first time, they agreed to be pregnant at different times after that. It did make things a little easier for all of us. I was by their side each time. We never had a wedding ceremony but I bought them two rings each to signify our relationship together, and I wore a wedding band to ward off any interest.

Our parents supported us throughout. Word never got out to the rest of the family... except for Aunt Mary and her daughter, Melanie. She eventually learned the truth about our father. I think it slipped out and couldn't be covered up. Took a few heart to heart conversations and a lot of tears flowed. He wasn't called 'Dad', but their relationship was suddenly much closer. As for Mary, she moved back to Sydney to be closer to my father, cutting ties with those who took her so far away from him. Nothing ever happened between them, as Mum befriended Mary as soon as she was in the area, and the two were soon as thick as thieves. It was a beautiful relationship to see flourish.

I still wondered if the old man did get the pair of them into bed. If he did, he never told a soul. But there was that look in his eyes, just occasionally when he looked at me, that I thought he was now enjoying time with the two loves of his life.

I still saw Simone around occasionally as she remained living in the local area. No idea if she'd remarried or not. I never approached to speak to her, but I've never seen her with a partner. I've heard through the grapevine that she's regretted what she did to me, and felt further guilt for the fact I ended up in jail for a couple of years because of what she did. Due to my relationships with my sisters, I've cut out quite a few people, while added new friends who only knew I had two 'wives'. As for Mike, we do speak on social media occasionally but the close relationship disappeared that day in the bedroom.

"Daddy!" my youngest daughter shouted as she ran towards me. I bent down to pick her up, my father deftly taking the bottle of beer out of my hand.

Holding my daughter, I glanced around the backyard. My sisters were with the rest of our children in the pool. Mum, Mary and Melanie were sitting at the table, an umbrella providing shade though it was still a stinking hot day. We'd invited a few of those new friends, most of them sitting around, just enjoying the ambiance. Their kids were also in the pool, running riot and making a lot of noise.

"Not bad for an ex-convict," my father stated as he turned the snags on the barbecue.

Kissing my daughter, I placed her down and patted her bottom, watching her run towards her grandmother. Taking the offered beer back, I nodded in understanding. "I've made mistakes, Dad, but the one regret is that I didn't see it earlier. We could have had so many more years together."

"But you've made the most of those you've had so far, Mark. That's what matters."

"Been 'married' for the better part of a decade. Wouldn't trade a single day for anything."

My sisters got out of the pool, looking absolutely fantastic in their bikini's. Even after carrying children, they'd worked hard in the gym to regain their physiques. Add to that our sex life was just as good as it was before children, ensuring we didn't fall into familiar pitfalls that so many couples fell into. Though we doted on our children, we always made time for ourselves, our parents always happy to babysit for one or two nights.

Cuddling into either side, I kissed each of them softly on the lips. Dad was now used to it. Mum had never cared in the first place. Mary and Melanie smiled as they'd said from the moment they were told that they saw how in love we were.

"Mum?"

"Yes, Mark?"

"Can you keep an eye on the kids for a little while?"

Mum burst into laughter, Mary roaring at the same time. Dad just gave me a look that suggested 'Seriously?' as my hands worked their way down to a perfectly sculpted cheek each. "I think our big brother has ideas," Cindy whispered into my ear.

"Does it include bending us over our bed?" Danielle whispered into my other ear.

Clearing my throat, I said I had something to take care of inside. I heard giggling as I walked down the hallway, glancing back to see Cindy and Danielle following me, ensuring the door was closed and locked. Their bikini's joined my swim shorts on the floor as we ended up on the bed together.

1...345678