Double Trouble,Triple Treat!

Story Info
Two brothers, and a female friend.
869 words
3.86
16.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
razzle99
razzle99
13 Followers

When Double Trouble makes for a Triple Treat!

The Edinburgh Festival - a coming together of all things different, and something different I certainly experienced!

A day out with work colleagues listening to bands on the roof of Princes Mall, we awaited someone's brother to get off a train from Leeds. A quick hello from me as we'd once met years ago, then he disappeared off to meet his own group friends.

The drinks were flowing and the chat was getting looser. Hours passed, wandering the old town, drinking in the grass market, eating from stalls along the way as we stopped to watch the usual craziness.

Our group was getting smaller as the night went on, but surprisingly re-joined by brother no.2. One last drink before the last bus home I promised myself. That drink never materialised and neither did the bus, but a taxi hailed to a pub further out of town. There were now just 4 of us, soon to be 3.

A few more drinks and then that bell rung to signal home time, but I wasn't heading to my own home. The usual chatter of who was heading where. A cheeky glimpse across brother no.1's face, a nod of my head, we both knew what was going to happen. Brother no.2 needed his suspicions confirmed, with an arm thrown over his shoulder and a few hush words, he winked in my direction.

We made our excuses and left. Winding through dark drizzly streets I had a brother either side of me, their hands in the opposite diagonal of my jean pockets pulling my body in closer, this was just the start...

Brother no.1 broke free to go ahead, he had power to deactivate as not to activate the cctv app on his wife's phone who was away for the weekend. Some alone time for me and No.2! I was pressed against a neighbouring garage wall as we started to explore each other with our tongues, tension beginning to build. A flash of the living room light distracted us, signalling we could now safely enter.

Brother no.1 was already naked and pouring 2 large glasses of Old Pultney for the guys. I grabbed a pearlescent gin glass off the drainer and poured myself an extra large wine - it tasted so good from this glass!

Clothes were strewn over the banister and in a heap at the bottom of the stairs. Both guys took their seat on the sofa, with me kneeling between them, a joint cheers of our glasses. Let the fun begin. My glass cheekily whisked from my hand, now grasping a hard cock in each. Taking each in turn to lick and suck, taking their full lengths deep in my throat. Nipples running up and down the left thigh of one, and right thigh of the other they were soon cupped and tweaked.

It was to become all about me, a pink fitness mat was opened out on the living room carpet and I was told to lie back.

Kneeling either side of me they took turns to fill me with fingers until it became a joint effort. Moving apart I soon became oblivious to which tongue was on my clit and who was sucking on my nipples. Swapping and teasing me, encouraging more and more wetness to soak the mat.

My body ached to feel full - they knew I needed more. A hard cock teasing my clit, rubbed up and down until I exploded over the head. The cock that had been deep in my mouth was now between my legs, sliding deep inside. A heavy torso now against my chest as our hips slowly began to grind, getting harder and faster. The cock that I'd earlier exploded over was now deep in my throat, I could taste myself. I came again in waves. Encouraging the guys to fill me!

Another glass of something chilled as we lay strewn on the sofa, I soon stood up and caught a glimpse of the dinning room table. I carefully selected the seat to be bent over, this time it was hard and fast. Not knowing who was behind me, were there swapping, were they not? So similar, it was hard to tell.

Back to the sofa we all needed more drink! No.2 sat wide legged as I massaged his thighs in anticipation. Soon his cock was to replace my wine. No.1 kissing my neck and trailing fingers down my back. I could sense what was next! Lubing his fingers toying with my ass. Circling one way then the other... Slowly sliding a finger in and rocking me forward to take his brother deeper inside. I was ready and aching to feel fuller again, he knew, he sensed. That heavier rocking movement soon came, his hips now thrusting me forward, encouraging me to take the other cock deeper in my mouth. I could sense the tension build, we all could. It was explosive!

A few seconds to catch our breaths. They high-fived! We had a group hug!

***

"I'd just had two brothers" - The taxi journey home was surreal - "I'd just had two brothers" - It was definitely all real!


razzle99
razzle99
13 Followers