Doubt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned into his mouth as she came on his cock hard.

Earl wanted this moment to last forever or at least be able to remember it forever. Demi's soft tongue played with his own as her pussy clamped down around him. He could feel every detail of her pussy as he committed it to memory.

Demi's body convulsed as she moaned into Earl's mouth. She had never been subjected to such pleasures before, and now that her body had a taste it would crave this feeling forever more.

Earl pulled out and got off Demi, sitting down on the couch. "Come here and taste yourself on me." He said to her, holding the base of his penis.

Demi flipped over onto her hands and knees and crawled her way over to him. She opened her mouth and took him in. Her tongue did circles around his cock, collecting all her cum that was on his cock as she lowered her lips down.

"Mmph!" Earl moaned as Demi sucked him all the way in. "Damn, you're good at giving head! I always knew you'd be good."

"Well, it helps that your cock is so beautiful." She told him.

"I think you should sit on it." Earl suggested.

Demi gave him a quick peck. "I like that idea." She replied.

Demi swung her leg overtop of Earl, aligning her insides with the tip of his cock. She reached down and held him in place, still amazed at how big he is.

Demi lowers herself down, Earl's cock head splitting her pussy lips open again and sliding in. Demi put her hands on Earl's bony shoulders for balance as his cock stretched her open. She took long, slow breaths to keep her composure as she stuck him in all the way, his head hitting her cervix again.

Demi held herself there, all of Earl's massive cock inside her. She made circular motions with her hips, letting Earl's big cock touch everywhere inside her. She dropped her head back and looked up towards the ceiling, the feeling of Earl's cock being burned into her mind.

Earl watched as Demi's body gently shook, her big tits jiggling ever so nicely. He reached out and began to grope her tits, rolling the massive boobs in his hands. They were so soft, just as he always imagined.

"Uh!" Demi moaned, snapping her head back down to look at Earl as he took her nipple into her mouth. "You like my boobs don't you?"

"Like? I fucking love them!" He replied as he switched to her other tit.

"Mmmm... I can tell. And I love that big cock!" Demi told him as she started to bounce on his cock, raising herself up a few inches then slamming back down. "I think we were made for each other!"

"I couldn't agree more." He responded.

Their lips met again, their tongue meeting in the middle to caress the other and swap saliva. Earl's cock started to pulse as he couldn't hold back anymore. With Demi still riding his cock, her tight cunt holding him firmly, Earl shot the biggest load of his life. He filled Demi up with his seed just as she had asked for.

Demi felt Earl's warm seed shoot up into her, hitting her cervix and spreading out, giving her a warm feeling in her pussy. She stopped moving as she came with Earl, her pussy attempting to squeeze all of Earl's cum out. She moaned into his mouth as Earl reached behind her, grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against him. They were both in an euphoric state as they rode out their orgasms.

They stayed there for a few minutes after they finished, just enjoying the feeling of the other's lips on their own. Demi finally pulled her lips away, a large string of spit connected their mouths. Demi slurped it up, enjoying the taste of her old neighbor's saliva.

Demi slowly pulled herself off of Earl, his cum leaking out and spilling all over the couch. Earl leaned back, looked up and enjoyed the post-nut bliss. Demi noticed Earl was still half hard, so she slid down and cleaned his cock off. She took long slow licks of his cock, tasting the salty mix of their 2 cums on his cock.

"Are you getting hard, again?!?" Demi asked surprised.

"You're Damn right I am!" Earl answered. "I've never been a one shot man. And I don't plan on starting with you."

Demi gets an idea. "I'll be back in a moment, I got a little surprise for you."

"Mmm... I like the sound of that." Earl responded.

Earl stayed seated as Demi walked off, Earl admiring her ass as she left. He then lied back, shut his eyes and jerked his cock off, memories of Demi running through his head. He couldn't believe he had just had sex with Demi, his goddess neighbor. He had dreamed of this day for years and it was better than his wildest dream.

Earl had to calm himself down a few times. He didn't want to nut unless he was inside Demi.

He finally grew inpatient after 15 minutes, wandering towards the bedroom, where he found Demi. She was looking in the mirror, checking herself out as she had put on a lacy set of red lingerie.

It was intended for Michael but things had changed quite a bit. She was checking herself out, wondering why she was doing this. Earl was a nice guy, but it's not like he was a conventionally attractive man. As Demi looked at her hourglass shaped body, she knew she could have any man, so why sleep with Earl.

The first thing Earl saw was Demi thong clad ass. Earl licked his lips as he saw the skimpy thong hidden between her delectable butt cheeks. He then noticed her reflection in the mirror and the skimpy bra she had on. The sheer material barely hid any of her tits beside her nipples.

Demi was so caught up in her own thoughts, she didn't notice Earl sneak up behind her. She became aware of him when he gave her ass a hard smack. He then reached around her and felt up her big tits, Demi feeling his big cock along her back.

"Is this my surprise?" Earl asked.

"Mmm... yes." Demi moaned, Earl's touch making her forget all her doubt about him. "What do you think?"

"I like it a lot!" He told her. "Although I'd like it more on the ground." He said, unclasping her bra and letting it fall to the floor.

Demi turned her head and kissed Earl, completely wrapped in his grip again. Earl's hands groped Demi's breasts as their tongues explored each other. His hands kneaded her breast, pinching at her nipples eliciting squeals of enjoyment from Demi into Earl's mouth.

He suddenly spun Demi around and took Demi's nipples into his mouth again.

"Oh god, you're good at that!" Demi moaned.

"You know what else I'm good at?" He said, reaching down and rubbing her pussy through her panties.

They made their way over to the bed, Earl's hand groping her ass. Demi crawled on the bed and got on all four, sticking her ass up in the air. Earl wasted little time getting behind her.

'Smack!' The loud sound made as Earl struck Demi's fine ass.

"Uh!" She moaned as Earl gave her ass another spank, her ass rippled against his hand.

"Do you like it when I spank you?" He asked her, giving her yet another spank.

"Oh, ya!" She moaned. "I've been a bad girl and I need a spanking!"

"Oh ya, you do!" Earl replied, his hand spanking her once again.

Each cheek started to turn a bright red color as Earl continued to spank Demi, who moaned against his touch. His bony fingers came down hard on Demi, causing her ass to jiggle and her pussy to drip. Demi had cleaned her pussy up before putting the lingerie on, but after only a few moments of Earl touching and she was already dripping. Earl had a strange hold on her and she couldn't resist it, not tonight at least.

"I see you're getting wet again." He said, giving her ass one last spank. "Would you like me to fuck you again?" Earl asked. Demi bit her lower lip and shook her head affirmatively. "Say it!" He said, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back.

"Fuck me Earl! Please fuck me with your big, humongous cock!" She screamed out.

"Good girl!" He replies with a smile, releasing her hair.

Earl got in position behind Demi. He rested his big cock on her ass as he pulled her string thong out of the way. Demi's pussy was glistening with juices as she anticipated Earl's manhood entering her.

"Huh! Mmmmm!" Demi gasped then moaned as Earl harpooned her again.

It was all so familiar and yet different for the both of them. Earl hitting it from behind meant he was feeling Demi's pussy in a different place. It was like holding something backwards, you could recognize it but it wasn't how you remembered it.

They both loved it, as Earl stretched her out in this different manner. Demi had arched her back as Earl slid in, her full ass up in the air for Earl's taking. Earl was messaging her ass, sensually gripping and kneading her ample ass flesh.

Earl slid his whole cock in and held it there for a moment, enjoying the sensual squeezes of Demi's pussy around his cock. Demi felt the sheer size and girth of Earl, his big cock stretching her out beyond what it used to, his cock head gently hitting her cervix.

Earl leaned forward, kissing Demi's shoulders then up her neck. "Are you ready for round 2 to really start?" He whispered into her ear.

"Yes, do it, ruin me!" Demi replied.

"Ya, that's what I thought." He responded.

Earl leaned back up, feeling the soft, smooth skin on Demi's back. 'Damn even her back is sexy!' He thought as he looked down at her toned, muscular back.

His hands reached her hips, and he locked them into place. Earl was about to go savage on Demi, he took a long breath in and out, to ensure he didn't bust too quickly.

Then he was off, like a wild animal, he thrusted into her with speed and ferocity Demi had not felt. Her ass rippled every time he slammed his thighs into it, making a loud slapping sound. It joined Demi's screams of pleasure and Earl's eager grunts in a symphony of sounds that left little to the imagination.

It took only a moment for Demi to start cumming on Earl again. Her eyes rolled back as she was overwhelmed with pleasure, her arms almost giving out. Her pussy gushed juices and squeezed down hard around Earl's cock. Her whole body convulsed in a pleasure filled outburst. She had never had orgasms like she did with Earl, his cock unlocking some deep internal instinct within her.

Earl slowed his frantic pace, both for Demi's sake and his own. He slowly seesawed his cock in and out of Demi. Both took detailed notes of the feeling of the other's privates.

Demi had fallen for his cock and now wanted to make sure she remembered every detail. She felt his large bulbous head deep inside her, his tip seemed to open her up as he pushed it back in. She felt a protruding vein scraping along her inner wall, electing a tingling sensation within her. And she felt his pubes gently brush against her backside as he inserted himself all the way.

Earl felt the way Demi's pussy gently squeezed him, making sure to remember how Demi liked it. He felt her wetness and heat and wished this night never had to end. He was in heaven as he gave Demi's ass a few smacks, her enticing groans motivation to give her a few more.

"Uhh... is that all you got, old man?" Demi teased, once she was done with this slower motion.

"I already made you cum! Several times in fact!" He replied.

"I don't know, doesn't seem like you could with these weak ass strokes." She responded.

"Oh, really? Time to show you some real power." He told her.

Earl now grabbed Demi by the shoulders. He slowly pulled out, building Demi's anticipation as she felt suddenly empty without his cock deep inside her. Then, just as his head was about to come out, Earl thrusted back into Demi in one quick powerful motion.

"Uhhh!" Demi loudly moaned as his head slammed into her cervix, her whole body vibrated from his powerful stroke.

Earl did it again, slowly pulling out then quickly thrusting back into Demi. He continued to go at this pace, his sheer power causing Demi to groan. Demi felt her orgasm growing, like a balloon being filled with air. Every time Earl thrusted back in her, the balloon would expand and soon it would pop.

"Ooohhh god!" Demi moaned as her eyes rolled back as she started to have her orgasm.

Earl sank in all the way as Demi's body convulsed on him. He felt her pussy tighten around him, just begging for him to drop another load in her. Earl leaned down and reached around Demi and grabbed her large breasts as her body continued to shake.

"Still think I got weak ass strokes?" Earl asked, giving Demi's breast a hard squeeze.

"Uhh!" She moaned. "Definitely not!"

"That's what I thought." He said, returning upright and giving her ass one last smack before pulling out.

Demi's arms were weak from her multiple orgasms and she collapsed onto her stomach when he pulled out.

"We ain't done yet, honey!" Earl told her, grabbing Demi's leg.

"Just gimme a moment to rest." She replied.

Earl forced Demi onto her back. He laid down on his side next to her, lining his dick up with her pussy.

"No rest for the weary." He said as he slid back into her.

She turned her head to look at him, Earl taking the opportunity to kiss her again. He loved how Demi seemingly melted into his kiss, how their lips melded together and how Demi so desperately tried to suck on his tongue.

He slid in quickly, knowing he didn't have much longer to last. He could feel it coming but was holding out for dear life. Her pussy was perfect, the heat, the wetness and the way it was squeezing his cock, he couldn't imagine it feeling any better. And the fact Demi had the greatest body in the world plus a pretty face, Earl wanted this to last.

He reached up and gently squeezed on her breasts. He began to pump into her rhythmically. He was getting closer by the minute and he would soon plant his seed deep inside her. She may be on birth control but he hoped he'd get her pregnant, to plant a child in her. His child.

Demi was exhausted, her body sore, her mind blank. She had taken more dick tonight than she ever had before and her body was giving out. The only thing keeping her awake was Earl's tongue in her mouth and her growing orgasm.

Earl's cock began to pulse, which Demi felt. She squeezed her glutes and hamstrings, causing it to get even tighter around Earl. Earl had exhausted his power to hold back and feeling Demi squeeze him, began to burst inside her. He broke their kiss and went forehead to forehead with Demi, looking into her dark brown eyes as he grunted through his orgasm.

It was when Earl's first rope of cum hit her cervix that Demi had her own orgasm. It was like lightning traveling through her body, every nerve sprung to life. Her eyes rolled back as she felt him fill her womb.

For several moments they lied there, connected by their privates and their eyes. Earl splattering rope after rope of cum inside Demi as he did small thrusts into her. Demi enjoying the warm sensation of Earl's cum filling her womb up for a second time.

Then when Earl had finished and pulled out, it was like every muscle in her body relaxed simultaneously. Her mind was exhausted and Demi was soon in a deep slumber, one she wouldn't wake up from soon. Earl had rolled over onto his back beside Demi, having not noticed her sleeping.

"Wow, you were... incredible?" Earl said, finally and seeing her asleep. "Demi! Demi!" He said, poking her and trying to wake her but having no success.

'Damn.' He thought. 'Had at least another in me.'

Earl took a moment to soak in the post-orgasm bliss. He then got up and headed to the living room to put his clothes on. He cracked a wide smile when he saw the mess they had made on her couch, the cushions had a big white stain on them.

He picked Demi's up as well and brought them back to the bedroom. Demi was still sound asleep when he returned, his semen leaking out of her. He smiled and put a blank over her to keep her warm.

'Ya, this bitch will be mine.' He thought as he looked down at her.

He gave her one last kiss on the cheek, then left.

To be continued...