Doubt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, really?" Demi asked surprised. "How do you know that?"

"She told me." He responded. "A few months before our wedding, she told me. I gave her space to figure her feelings out and she eventually came back, said she missed me and didn't have any doubts now. After nearly 50 years of marriage, I think I made the right choice."

"You think I need space?" Demi replied.

"I think you need to talk to Michael about it." He told her. "You're in this together and he should want to help you get through this."

"You're right." Demi responded. "Thank you." She said, giving him another hug.

When they returned, brunch was ending. The members were slowly saying their goodbyes and leaving.

Demi and Michael were waiting for Earl, out in the front lobby. Demi felt an awkward silence between them, as they watched people come and go.

"If I wanted to, would you elope with me?" Demi asked.

"You want to elope?" Michael replied.

"No, it's just a hypothetical." She responded.

"Well, no. I want to celebrate our marriage with our friends and family." He answered. "Where did that come from?"

"Just something another member said about her husband wanting to elope." Demi replied.

"Seems kind of cold." Michael said. "Like didn't he want everyone to see their union?"

"I thought it was sweet." Demi responded. "He just wanted to be married to her, he didn't care how."

"Hmm... I guess." He replied.

Earl returned, and they all drove back to their apartments. Once home, Demi and Michael said goodbye to Earl and headed back to their place.

As soon as they walked in, Michael pushed Demi up against the front door. He placed one hand on the door beside Demi's head, the other grabbed her dress right between her tits.

"It's been a while since we last had some fun." Michael said. "And you look so fucking good in that dress." He leaned in for a kiss but Demi turned her head away.

"Sorry, hone but I'm kind of tired right now maybe another time." Demi replied, pushing his hand away.

This surprised Michael. Demi has a high libido, she almost never said no to an offer. Plus, with it being over a week since they did it, he assumed she'd be more pent up than him. But he figured a little more coaxing and he would get what he desired.

"You've been teasing me all day with these guys." He said, tapping her breasts with a finger. "I think you owe me a little fun."

"No, I'm really not feeling it right now." She replied, trying to get away.

Michael puts his other hand out against the door now, boxing Demi in and stopping her from getting away. "Come on, I know you're pent up, too. Let's just have some fun." Michael responded.

"I said no!" Demi said, pushing Michael away, now a little angry.

"What the fuck!" Michael replied, surprised his fiancée did that.

"I said no." Demi told him, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"You never say no." Michael noted.

"Well, I'm saying no now." She replied.

Michael sized her up, trying to figure out why she just rejected him. It wasn't like her and he didn't know how to react.

"Did I do something?" He asked.

"It's just..." Demi thought about telling him how she was feeling. But there was already a lot of tension in the air and she decided not to. "... I didn't sleep well last night, I just need some rest. Okay?"

"Okay... I guess I'll go watch TV." Michael replied.

Demi knew she had to tell him but she needed a plan

------

It's Monday evening and Demi was preparing Michael's favorite food, pork ragù poured over creamy polenta. She had taken off from work early to prepare it right.

She had spent Sunday figuring out how to tell Michael about her feelings. They weren't the most open couple about their feelings, so she had to be careful about this. She decided to make sure he was in a good mood.

Along with the food, Demi bought his favorite wine, had a playlist for smooth jazz, his favorite music, and bought some lingerie for him, if things went well. She put on a dress she knew he loved. It was a strapless, semi-translucent brown dress. You could make out her entire tits except just the nipples and you could clearly see the light blue thong she had put on. She did her makeup and put her hair up in a high ponytail as she finished up cooking and waited for Michael's return.

"Hello, I'm home." Michael announced, walking in the front door. "Mmm... what smells so good?"

"I'm in the kitchen making pork ragù." Demi told him.

"Oooh, that smells heavenly." He replied, making his way to the kitchen. "Is this an apology for Saturday?"

"Not exactly." Demi responded, a little annoyed he thinks he deserved an apology. "Why don't you sit down and have some wine."

"Huh, you got Riverbank Winery's merlot. I love this wine." He said, uncorking it and pouring himself a glass.

"Sit down and relax." Demi replied, turning on the speaker and playing the smooth Jazz. "I just got to plate these and I'll be right with you."

"Mmm... a man could get used to this." Michael said, sitting down at their table and sipping his wine.

Demi brought the food over, and they soon were devouring the delicious food. They talked briefly about their day and what to expect from this coming week. About halfway through, Demi knew it was time to tell him.

"Michael, there's something important I need to tell you." Demi said.

Michael looked up from his dinner and at Demi, trying to get a read on her. "Ok, what is it?" He asked, the dinner suddenly taking a serious turn.

"Well, it's just, I'm having some doubts about us." Demi answered.

"You're kidding, right?" Michael replied.

"No, I'm not. I love you and I wanna work through these feelings together." Demi told him.

"Wow, wow, slow down." Michael responded. "How after 10 years together are you now having doubts?"

"People change Michael." Demi answered.

"So what changed?" Michael asked, Demi started to hear a tinge of anger in his voice.

"It's just, I'm concerned with how little choice I have in this relationship." Demi told him. "Like I rarely even get to choose what restaurant we eat at or the movie we watch."

"That's because you take forever to make decisions." He replied.

"Maybe when I was younger but not anymore!" Demi responded, herself now becoming more animated.

"So, you're doubting our relationship, because I don't let you pick where we eat?" He said.

"Don't ridicule me!" Demi replied.

"Well, it's kind of ridiculous!" Michael responded.

"It's not just small things, it's big things, too." Demi said.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Like our engagement!" She let slip out.

"You had a choice there." He replied.

"Did I? You did it in front of your entire family!" She responded.

"So?" He asked.

"So, I didn't want to embarrass you in front of your family." She answered.

"So, you don't want to marry me?" He replied.

"No, I do. But I told you I wanted to wait until after you were done with school." She told him.

"What difference does a few months make?" Michael wondered.

"It's not that it makes a difference, it's that you made that decision without considering or talking to me about what I wanted!" She said.

"So I made a romantic gesture and you're mad at me about it?" He questioned.

"It's not just that time, there have been other times as well. Like that job offer I got 3 months ago!" She replied.

"We discussed that!" He responded.

"No, you discussed it and told me not to take it." She corrected him.

"It was the right decision!" He angrily said.

"For you. You didn't even let me consider it!" She replied.

"What was there to consider? My schooling is here, our friends are here, our lives are here." He responded.

"Maybe I want more in my life! Maybe I wanted an adventure on my own." Demi told him.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"I mean I'm worried I missed out on becoming my own independent person. I went from being trapped under my parents to being with you. I never had time to discover myself." She answered.

"So, I'm like your parents, who abused you?" He said.

"I never said that!" Demi replied.

"Well, I'm controlling like them, aren't I?" He asked.

"No... I mean, sort of. It's different!" She said at a loss for the exact words.

"Doesn't sound like it to me. Sounds like you think I'm your parents. So, why don't you run away, just like you did with them?" Michael replied.

"Because I still love you and I want to work through these problems!" Demi told him.

"Seems like I'm the problem here, that I'm controlling you and stopping you from having slutty adventures in New York." He replied.

Demi got pissed, madder than she's ever been. "Get out!" She yelled at him pointing at the front door.

"No!" He stoutly responded.

"Yes! I pay the bills here, so this is my apartment. Now get the fuck out." She screamed at him.

Michael stood up and stomped his way to the front door, slamming it on his way out. Demi watched through angry eyes as he walked out. After a long moment, Demi slumped back on her chair once she was sure he was gone. She grabbed her wine glass and quickly chugged the rest before pouring herself another glass.

As she was throwing another glass back, she heard a knock at the door. "Hey Demi, it's Earl. Can I come in?" He asked.

"Mmm, umm... not a great time, Earl." Demi told him, through the door.

"It's just, I overheard your fight, you know thin walls and all." He said. "I was wondering if you wanted someone to talk to."

Demi thought about it while finishing off another glass of wine. "Sure, why not?" She replied, opening the door for him.

Even after all these years of knowing her, seeing Demi in that semi-translucent dress still shook him. He could see almost her entire breast, aside from her nipples, and when she turned around, he saw that thong clad ass. He froze, staring at her.

"You coming?" She asked.

"Ya, sorry, you just look exquisite tonight." He said.

"Oh, thank you." Demi replied through blushing cheeks. She was used to Earl complimenting her, but it was usually more cheeky. This time felt very earnest. "Why don't you take a seat on the couch while I get more wine."

Earl walked in and sat down, looking out the large window they have in their living room. The sun was setting, although he was looking eastward, but he still got to see the bright pink and orange sky through the partly cloudy sky. It would soon be dark out and time for bed to wake up early for work.

"So, how much did you actually hear?" Demi asked as she filled her glass to the brim.

"Not a lot, mostly just the end there." He answered. "Was it about what we talked about on Saturday?"

"Ya, I took your advice, and it didn't work out well." She responded, walking and sitting down next to Earl on his left.

"Oh shit, now I feel responsible." He replied.

"No, Michael's just being a dick." She said. "Or maybe I could have come at it differently."

"How'd you tell him?" Earl asked.

"I just bluntly told him." She answered.

"I guess there's no easy way to do it." Earl said. "He didn't react well did he?"

"No, I tried to get him in a good mood." Demi told him.

"Oh?" Earl replied in an insinuating tone.

"Not like that." Demi responded, slapping his shoulder. "I made him dinner, dressed up for him, bought him wine. It was all for naught though."

"He still got mad?" He asked.

"Ya, he did." She answered. "And he started accusing me of things I never said."

"Hmmm, how are you feeling about it?" Earl asked.

"Conflicted." She said. "Part of me still loves him. But part of me wishes, I would have broken up with him when I was younger."

"Really? Why's that?" Earl asked, surprised by this revelation.

"Part of me feels like I escaped my parents just to become trapped in a relationship with another controlling person." Demi replied. "Like I never really experienced life. I've never even kissed another man before."

"Really? Well, I'd be willing to take one for the team, if you want." He said, half joking.

"Take one for the team?" She questioned, eyebrow raised.

"Ya, I'd fall on that sword, let you kiss me to have that new experience." He answered.

Demi took the last sip of her wine and placed the glass down. "You make it sound like you're doing me a favor." She said.

"Well, I don't even know if you're a good kisser or not." He replied.

"Oh, really?" Demi responded. "And how do I know you're a good kisser?"

"You saw how beautiful Cathy was. How do you think I got her to marry me?" Earl replied.

"Hmmm, I guess if you're that good, one kiss wouldn't be so bad." She said.

Earl scooted even closer to Demi, so their legs were touching. He put his hands on either side of Demi's face, gently caressing her soft, smooth skin. He slowly leaned in, Demi not moving an inch. She didn't close her eyes, watching her elderly neighbor move in closer to her. Her heart beat fast as she felt like a teenager again, having her first kiss.

Earl gave her just a quick peck at first. Demi felt his leathery, old lips against hers but rather than disgust her, it kind of turned her on. There was a spark between them as soon as their lips met, like they were doing something wrong yet it felt so right.

Earl couldn't help himself and dove back in. Demi didn't fight, in fact she welcomed it. She opened her mouth and Earl quickly seized the opportunity to explore. Demi wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him tight. What she was doing was wrong but her body was getting hot all over.

Earl tasted of mint as he often sucked on mints after dinner. His tongue was strong and was wrestling with her own. They traded saliva as his hands moved behind her and sensually rubbed her back. He wanted to reach in front and grab her chest but he was worried that might spoil the mood. Earl couldn't believe he was making out with Demi. He wanted to take this as far as she'd let him, but he played it safe, wanting this to last as long as possible.

Earl leaned back against the couch and pulled Demi with him, their lips never separated as their tongues had become entangled with one another. Demi instinctively moved her left leg over Earl and straddled his lap. That's when she felt the growing bulge in his pants, which shot her back to reality.

Demi pulled away from Earl and jumped up off the couch. "I'm sorry but we shouldn't be doing that." She said.

Earl stood up as well and grabbed Demi's left wrist, preventing her from moving away. Even with high heels on, Earl stood a few inches taller than her. She looked up at his withered face, his deep blue eyes pulling her in.

"All these years, I've watched and admired you. I've seen you grow into the beautiful, strong woman I see today." He told her. "Michael doesn't know how lucky he is."

"That's very nice of you to say but..." Demi began to reply but Earl cut her off.

"But nothing." He said. "You wanted more choices in your life, well here's one." Earl opened Demi's left hand and pulled her engagement ring off. He then turned her hand around and placed it in her open hand. "Close your hand and choose to be faithful to a man who doesn't appreciate you like he should. Or drop the ring and I'll show you how he should be treating you."

Demi looked down at the ring, it was only a minute but it felt like an eternity to her. She was unsure of herself and a million different thoughts flew through her mind. Her body was shaking with nervousness. Part of wanted to close her hand and tell Earl no, that she'd remain faithful to her fiancé. But a growing part wanted the opposite.

At first, she was confident about closing her hand but a small part of her had doubts and that made her hesitate. That hesitation was all that was needed, as her doubt grew. She contrasted how Earl was going about this and how Michael did on Saturday. Michael had tried to force himself on her even after she said no. Earl was giving her a choice and that made her feel important, like what she wanted mattered.

Earl waited patiently, he saw her hand initially close slightly but stop. The longer she hesitated, the more her hand reopened. Earl saw the conflicted look on her face and knew she was having trouble deciding.

Suddenly, to even Demi's surprise, she turned her left hand to the side and let the ring fall to the floor. The growing doubt in her won, and she was now Earl's for the night.

Earl saw the ring fall and quickly seized the moment. He reached out and cupped Demi's face, tipping her face up towards his. He captured her lips in another kiss, which she eagerly accepted. Between the copious amount of wine she drank, her pent up sexual urges, and her anger at Michael, Demi fully submitted to this old man.

Their tongues found each other again, Earl's tongue gently played with Demi's. Demi wrapped her arms around Earl's neck, her hands combed through his white hair, going to the back of his head to hold him in place. Earl's hands went down Demi's body, gently caressing every amazing curve on her hourglass shaped body. He could feel her massive tits pushed against him as he tasted her saliva.

"Mmmm!" Demi moaned as Earl had reached down and grabbed her fat ass.

This didn't stop Demi. Instead she went harder, forcing her mouth open wider and pushing herself against him further. Earl lifted Demi's right leg up and she responded by grinding her body against the large tent that had formed in his pants. She could feel her body becoming hot, especially down below, where her pussy had begun to glisten with juices.

Earl was in heaven, Demi's beautiful body grinding against his, her soft, plump lips kissing him and her tongue wrapped around his own. He had dreamed of this many times, but until recently he thought her and Michael were too strong. Earl saw his opportunity and clearly he seized it, as he felt Demi groan in his mouth from him smacking her fine ass.

His greedy hands then moved back up, all the way to Demi's chest. He broke their kiss and brought his face to the level of her chest.

"Oh!" Demi moaned out as Earl expertly kneaded her breasts.

"May I see them?" Earl asked, Demi nodded her head affirmatively. Earl pinched the thin dress material with his hands, one on each side of her. Earl slowly tugged the material down, inch-by-inch more of Demi's perfect chest came into view. The material slid below her areola, exposing her small dark pink nipples. Earl moved quicker after that, pulling the dress down and exposing her full breasts.

"Wow, they're incredible!" He said, taking a moment to admire her fabulous chest. Even though they were quite large, he noticed they were still quite perky and seemed to defy gravity.

"Thank you." She said through blushed cheeks. It was strange but nice to hear someone other than Michael compliment her body. It was kind of a turn on and it made her pussy get even wetter than it already was.

Earl wasted no more time, grabbing Demi's chest with each of his hands. He softly squeezed them, feeling how full yet shockingly light they were. He gently fondled her, his hands moving over every inch of her perfect breasts as Earl looked into Demi's dark brown eyes. He leaned in to kiss her again, just to confirm she was actually wilfully giving herself to him. He watched as she closed her eyes, turned her head slightly, and pucker her lips in anticipation of his lips. Earl hungrily kissed her again, craving the young woman's soft lips on his own.

"Mmm!" She moaned again as Earl had her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. He gave her nipples gentle twist, enough to arouse her but not hurt her.

Earl broke the kiss again, this time to stuff his face in between her massive mounds. He jiggled her breasts in his hands, feeling them gently slap against his face. He stuck his tongue out and proceeded to lick and drool all over her breasts. He made his way to Demi's nipples, taking it into his mouth and sucking on it.