Doubt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh!" Demi moaned as Earl's tongue brushed her nipple causing it to become erect. "Ah!" She yelped as he gently bit down on her nipple.

It was strange, despite his outward appearance, Earl was turning Demi on like Michael never had. It was like he had the cheat codes to her body, and he was using them all as Demi's pussy juices were dripping down her leg. As Earl switched to Demi's other nipple, he pulled down her dress even more, her toned stomach coming into view.

After a few moments sucking on both nipples, Earl swung and turned Demi around. He then got her to bend over, her hands on the couch, ass up in the air. He went to his knees behind her, grabbed her dress on either side and pulled downwards. Demi's fat, round ass slowly came into view, the light blue thong disappearing between her amazing cheeks.

"Wow!" He said, as he let the dress fall to the floor and admired Demi's ass in just her thong. "This is an incredible ass!"

Demi was blushing again as Earl reached up and groped her ass. It was both soft and yet strong at the same time. He pulled her cheeks apart and saw Demi's thong wedged between her pussy lips. He quickly grabbed her thong and pulled it off her body, too. He took a big sniff, and it smelled even sweeter than he imagined.

He turned Demi back around and pushed her down onto the couch. He grabbed each leg and spread them open, getting his first good look at her pussy. It was small, her light pink lips flared outwards. She had shaved herself completely bare, which Earl appreciated. He also noticed her wetness, which had clearly been dripping down her thighs. Demi pulled her ponytail out and let her hair fall down around her shoulders. He started by cleaning that up, taking his tongue and licking up her thighs, tasting her sweet juices. This only made Demi wetter and she could feel her juices now dripping below her, forming a stain on the couch. Earl was ready to taste the real thing now, as he aligned his face with her pussy. Demi could feel Earl's hot breath on her lips, her heart started to beat faster in anticipation.

When Earl gave it his first kiss, the feeling was indescribable, like hitting a golf ball perfectly flush or your crush smiling at you. It felt like nothing yet felt amazing.

After Earl kissed her, he dragged his tongue between her lips, collecting the copious amounts of juice Demi had already produced. Earl loved eating women out and Demi would be no exception. He loved listening to them moan and groan as his tongue ventured deep inside them and feeling their bodies react to his tonguing.

Earl found Demi's hole and quickly dove in, her lips gave way and Earl found his tongue bathed in her warmth. He ventured around, mapping out her vagina and finding spots that caused Demi to groan then storing that information away.

"Yes! Right there!" Demi moaned at him when he found a particularly good feeling spot.

"Have patience, my darling." Earl replied, then went back down on her.

Demi had never been licked like this and she could tell Earl was an expert and building to something. Michael rarely licked her and if he did, it was only a quickie, usually done fast so he could stick it in her. As Earl continued to eat her out, Demi was realizing how selfish a lover Michael really was.

"Are you ready?" He asked, pulling his tongue out.

"For what?" Demi responded.

"For nirvana." He replied.

Before Demi could respond, Earl dove back in. He had mapped out her vagina and the root he would take. His tongue was hitting all of Demi's sensitive spots, with a speed that made it feel like he was doing it simultaneously.

It was only 20 seconds, but it felt like an eternity for Demi. Time slowed as her body wanted to keep this feeling going forever. Her body was numb, every nerve in her body stood on edge. Her vision went blurry as her senses were being overwhelmed.

Then in a moment Demi will never forget, it was like lightning shooting through her body and every nerve was giving off an intense pleasurable sensation. Demi's eyes rolled back as a large warmth grew in stomach. Then like a wave of pleasure, flow down and out of her. She would later realize that this feeling was her squirting out on Earl, who enjoyed the taste of her sudden fountain.

Earl watched as Demi shook and stirred as wave after wave of pleasure slowly dissipated from her body. Demi was breathing heavily as she realized that was what an orgasm was supposed to feel like. She had thought for a long while that Michael could get her off, but after that, her eyes had been opened.

"Holy shit." She muttered, upon her realization.

"Did you enjoy that as much as me?" Earl asked, then gave her a few quick licks, insuring Demi wouldn't come all the way down from her high.

"I think more." She said, upon seeing Earl's face covered in her juices.

"I don't know about that but I know you'll enjoy this." He replied.

Earl went back down on Demi, but this time went right for her clit. Michael was never successful in finding Demi's clit, and yet Earl found it in seconds. He was an expert and knew where to find it. He gently held it with his index and thumb as he drew the cursive alphabet with his tongue on it.

For Demi, his treatment of her clit seemed to have unlocked a secret passage she wasn't aware of. Her whole body felt like it was glowing suddenly as he brought her right back to the precipice.

"Huh!" She gasped, as 2 bony fingers penetrated her, Earl's wrinkles almost making it feel ribbed.

It took just 2 tugs of his fingers in then out, for Demi to cum again. Earl seemed to have unlocked Demi's squirting ability and could now get her to do so with ease, as she squirted on him again. Earl took his lips and surrounded Demi's clit. His tongue did quick circles around it, giving Demi wave after wave of pleasure and keeping her at a high-level of arousal. He kept going for a few minutes not allowing Demi to have any respite.

"Oh god, stop!" Demi finally had to say. "I can't take any more!" She told him, as it was literal sensory overload for her.

Earl began to kiss up her supple body. A thin layer of sweat had appeared on Demi's body giving her a glowing look. Earl enjoyed kissing her toned stomach all the way up to her heavy breasts. He stuffed his face between them, then squished her tits together, his face surrounded by Demi's tit flesh.

He eventually pulled himself away, giving each nipple a kiss before continuing up her sternum to her neck. Demi felt a small jolt of excitement whenever Earl kissed her body. It was like her body was a lock and Earl was the key and he was opening her to new heights of pleasure.

Earl gave her a kiss on the cheek before staring deeply into her eyes. Demi looked up at the elderly man, most people would find his appearance off putting. But Demi's brain had been rewired. His wrinkly cheeks that appeared to be slumping downwards, his jawline hidden by a few wrinkles and the liver spots on his brow were no longer off putting but endearing. As she looked into his light blue eyes, a connection was made in her brain that would turn her on whenever she saw him.

Earl cupped her face, then leaned down and kissed her again. He truly believed he was the luckiest man alive. He had dreamed of kissing a naked Demi a thousand times but now it was really happening. In those dreams he had always gone further, and he was determined to go further now as well.

"Mmm... Demi, you've made me so hard." He whispered in her ear. "Can I stick it in you? Even just the tip?" He asked.

"You can stick it all in me." Demi replied. "But let me suck your cock first."

This offer overjoyed Earl. He had assumed it would take some coaxing to get Demi to suck him. But she offered to do it without him even suggesting it.

"Yes, of course." He responded, standing up.

Demi had blown Michael on many occasions. He really enjoyed himself and Demi was just glad to make him happy. But this was different. Earl had given her sensations she didn't know were possible and now she felt she had to repay him by giving him the best oral sex she could.

Demi slid off the couch and onto the ground in front of Earl, who began to take his shirt off. Demi started working on his belt and pants as Earl took his shirt off, his thin frame was covered in wrinkles and patches of white and gray hair. Demi didn't care, her sole focus was on getting Earl out of his pants.

"Huh!" Demi gasped as she finally got his pants off and saw the python Earl had been hiding in his pants.

10 inches long, nearly as thick as a soda can and already hard as can be, it mesmerized Demi. She had thought Michael had a nice penis, but Earl's was far superior, at least twice if not three times the length and probably 3 times as girthy. Demi was a little nervous how it would even fit inside her but she was determined to find out.

"Big, ain't it?" Earl asked.

"Ya it is." Demi replied. "I can see why Cathy was so loud in bed now."

"You could hear us?" He responded.

"Ya, you know these thin walls." She said. "I always thought Michael would get better with age. But maybe he just doesn't have the hardware."

"Very few do." He replied.

Demi spat on her hands then took hold of his cock and began to stroke him. She was amazed that even with both hands on his cock it barely covered half his dick. Demi bit her lower lip as she imagined what this beast could do to her.

Earl closed his eyes and looked up, so he could focus on Demi's soft hands on his cock. Demi hadn't spit enough, meaning there was some friction. But that was ok, as it gave his cock a gentle heat to it.

"While I am enjoying this, you said you wanted to suck it." Earl said.

"I do, it's just intimidatingly big." Demi responded.

"Keep talking like that." He replied.

"Ya, you like it when I tell you how big you are?" Demi asked, bringing her lips to right in front of his cock, Earl feeling her breath on the tip of his cock.

"Oh, ya." He moaned. "Am I bigger than Michael?"

"A lot bigger." Demi responded. "And thicker. And more beautiful. I bet you taste better, too." She said, then gave his head a kiss, Earl feeling her soft lips on his cock for the first time.

"Mmm... I was right!" She said. "Guess I should try you balls now."

"Uhhh!" Earl moaned as Demi lifted his cock up and sucked on his balls, her hands still jerking him off.

"Mmmmm!" Demi moaned, as she sucked on them. "Those were tasty and so full of cum. I bet you have a big load for me, right?" Demi said, then licked back up to the tip. "Gonna shoot that right in my pussy because I love being filled up. I'm on an IUD but I'd bet you still get me pregnant." She told him between licks of his cock.

With Demi now confident she'd lubricated his cock enough, she finally opened her lips and slid them down his cock. She immediately felt the difference as Earl's cock quickly filled her mouth. His head alone was much thicker than she was used to.

"Ooohhh!" Earl moaned as Demi swirled her tongue around his sensitive head.

Earl's taste had quickly filled her mouth. She wasn't lying when she told him he tasted better. Her taste buds were appreciative causing Demi to become more intent on sucking his cock.

She sucked him in deeper, Earl felt more of his cock get wrapped in Demi's warm mouth. Demi felt her mouth expand to take in Earl's size. She used her tongue to lick the undercarriage of his cock, his moans encouraging her to go further. Earl wanted to cum already but was holding back, knowing there was more for them to do.

Demi almost gagged, only a third of Earl's cock in her mouth. She pulled back and took a few deep breaths. She used her hands to jerk him off as she took a moment, then proceeded to slide him in further. She started to rhythmically bob her head up and down his cock, slowly pushing herself further down.

She suddenly felt his cock hit the back of her mouth. She held firm as her body wanted to gag. Demi knew what she needed to do next; she had to deepthroat him and suck down all 10 inches.

She pulled back slightly and took a few more deep breaths until she was fully relaxed. Then, Demi pushed forward, forcing Earl's cock down her throat.

"HURK!" Her throat sounded as Earl's cock slid down.

"Oh shit!" He moaned as he felt Demi's tight throat around him.

Demi's eyes watered as she forced her lips further and further down. Drool and precum were leaking out of her mouth, covering her chin. She did jagged thrusts downwards, taking more of him in until her body forced her to stop. Earl put a hand on the back of her head and applied slight pressure, helping her down. Tears streamed down her cheeks as her body screamed stop, but Demi kept going.

"Holy shit!" He groaned as Demi swallowed the last quarter inch of his cock, pressing her nose into his unwashed pubes. They had a wretched smell but Demi's lust filled brain enjoyed it.

Earl held her down and did small thrusts with his hips, banging Demi's throat. Her warm, tight throat completely encompassed his cock, tempting him to bust his load right then.

Demi eventually had to come up for air but her lips returned almost immediately. She bobbed her head up and down Earl's length, finding deepthroating him easier the more she did it.

"I always dreamed of you sucking my cock." Earl said.

"Ya, is it as good as you imagined?" Demi asked, pulling his cock out and licking it up and down.

"It's even better than I imagined!" He responded.

"Hehe... good." She giggled, laying kisses on his cock.

"Did you ever dream of me?" He asked.

"A few times." She replied. "It would have been more if I knew you had such a beautiful penis."

Demi sucked him back in, gobbling his cock up like a pro. She used her tongue, swirling it around his shaft as she slowly slid it down her throat. The way it filled her throat up, made her wonder how it would feel inside a different hole.

"Demi, I think it's time we fucked!" Earl stated.

"I was thinking the exact same thing!" Demi replied.

"Then, let's not waste any time!" He responded.

Earl helped Demi up to her feet. Demi attacked the old man's lips, she couldn't help herself, she just loved how he kissed her. Demi wrapped her arms around his neck again as they moved in unison on to the couch, their lips never separating.

She was finally pried off him as Earl pushed Demi down onto her back. She instinctively opened her legs wide. Earl looked down at the beautiful naked woman below him and couldn't help but smile. Her long brown hair gently flowed around her face. He looked down at those deep brown eyes, her soft pink lips and her strong rosy cheeks. His eyes traced down her porcelain neck to her full chest. They were more than perfect to Earl. His eyes went down further, scanning her flat stomach down to the ultimate prize. Demi's pussy was still glistening with juice, her sweet pink lips inviting him in.

Earl took his big cock and smacked it against her pussy. The room was completely quiet, the only sound the gently smacking of his cock against her pussy. Demi looked up at her new lover. His wrinkled body and face were not conveniently attractive but Demi had always secretly thought Earl was cute. She couldn't put her finger on why, but she did. Now that she's seen his beautiful cock, there was no heading back.

Earl lined himself up with her hole, he slowly began putting pressure until her lips gave in and he was inside Demi. He celebrated in his mind as he could die a happy man now.

"Oh shit!" Demi moaned, as her lips were spread further apart than they've ever been.

Earl slid the rest of his head in, Demi's pussy stretching to accommodate his immense size. This stretching caused the activation of nerves Demi didn't know existed. Her eyes opened wide and her pupils dilated as it overwhelmed her mind with pleasure.

"It's big isn't it?" Earl asked.

"Oh god, it's so big! You're gonna tear me in half!" Demi replied.

"Don't worry, I'll go slow." He told her.

Earl slowly inserted another few inches as Demi squirmed underneath him. He wasn't even halfway and yet was already deeper than Michael had ever been. Demi felt exactly like Earl imagined. Her tightness was clear as he could feel her stretching around her. She was incredibly wet, which was needed for him to slide into her. Her pussy was giving off an intoxicating heat.

"Is my pussy as good as you imagined?" Demi asked.

"Oh, it's even better!" Earl replied.

"Well then, keep sliding in and feel more of me." She told him.

Earl leaned over slightly to look in Demi's eyes as he pushed into her further.

Earl continued to slowly move into Demi, pulling back slightly every so often to let Demi get accustomed to his big cock. He knew how painful his cock could get if not inserted slowly. And Demi's pussy was tight, it wrapped around his cock and was squeezing his cock hard. He seriously began to wonder if he'd be able to fit it all in.

But Demi's pussy kept opening up for him, her juices more than enough lubricant for him to slide in. Demi was already close to cumming, Earl still had about an inch outside her.

"Huh!" Demi gasped as Earl shoved his last bit and hit a place no man has ever felt before; her cervix. "Oh my god!!!" She loudly screamed as she began to cum.

As Earl had been sinking into Demi, his cock had been touching all of Demi's sensitive spots. His cock gently being dragged across her spots was turning Demi on. But Earl was just setting her up for the big finish.

When Earl hit her cervix, it was like he hit the first domino causing a chain reaction. Suddenly, all of Demi's spots flared up and radiated a blissful heat throughout her body. Her eyes rolled back, and she involuntarily stuck her tongue out. She moaned incomprehensibly, as her body felt the unbelievable euphoria of her orgasm.

Earl smiled down at Demi. He watched as the hottest bitch he'd ever seen shook and stirred on his cock. He held his cock deep inside her, enjoying the feeling of her pussy squeezing his cock. It felt like her pussy was trying to squeeze his cum out, but Earl resisted. There was still a lot he wanted to do with her first.

"Holy shit, that was good!" Demi said, finally coming down from her orgasm.

"If you thought that was good, wait until I actually start banging you!" Earl replied.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Demi responded.

Earl took his cue and started to slowly pull his cock out. Demi felt his cock head drag along her walls, giving her a nice little itch. When he was more than halfway out of her, Demi started to feel empty, like a piece of her was being dragged away. Earl pulled all the way out until only his cock head was inside her.

"Oh fuck!" Demi screamed as Earl thrusted into her, shoving all 10 inches back into Demi in 1 quick swoop.

Earl became an insatiable animal, banging Demi's pussy with all his might. His speed and power were astonishing, especially given his age. Earl was fuelled by pure lust, his sole focus to enjoy Demi's body as much as humanly possible. He watched her tits jiggle ever so nicely as he thrusted into her.

Demi looked up at Earl, sweat forming on his wrinkly brow and part of her couldn't believe she was in this situation. Another part wished she had been here sooner. Not only was he touching places never touched before but he was doing it with the speed and expertise Demi wasn't used to.

Earl would subtly shift himself inside Demi, so his cock would explore and stretch out a whole new place inside Demi. After a few thrusts in that spot Demi would have a mini orgasm, Earl stopped it from becoming more by shifting and hitting a new spot. If it didn't feel so incredible, it would have been torture, Earl giving her a taste but not letting her have her full orgasm.

It was only after there were no more new spots that Earl finally let Demi have her whole orgasm. He sunk himself all the way in, then leaned down and kissed Demi. Demi eagerly accepted his tongue as she felt the orgasm start to flow. Earl did a mini thrust inside her, giving her the stimulus she needed to go over.