Doug and his Sluts Pt. 09

Story Info
Group action with the Muffgeteers aka sluts.
3.4k words
4.29
2.7k
3
0

Part 9 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17

We just started eating when Mel and Sherry return. Sherry came up behind Mary and me, put an arm around each of us leaned over with her head between us,

"I almost missed out, Mary thank you for believing in me, Master why weren't you, my father?" she kissed both our cheeks.

"I just asked them to adopt me."

"And me too" Carmen repeated.

"Maybe you should all move in together" Mel laughs, kisses Mary on the mouth, while squeezing my shoulder

"Mel thank you so much for that oral orgasm, I sure do miss you" Mary cooed.

Mel takes the open chair between Li and Carmen

"Carmen I need to change the schedule at work, are you available to work the lounge in the evenings?"

"Fuck ya" she turns to him, catches herself.

"Master, may I?"

"Yes" I laugh.

She wraps her arms around Mel and kisses him, then many little kisses all over his face.

"Best day ever" she looks at me, she has tears in her eyes.

"And master why do you have clothes on you're not leaving are you" Li asked.

"Didn't want a repeat of the Pizza boy, Mel's staff doesn't need to know his lecherous ways." We laugh.

"What pizza boy" Sherry asks.

"Tell you later" li says chuckling.

"Carmen, it bears repeating, you must be careful at work,"

"I can't help it if I'm so sexy" Carmen playfully giggles.

"That's so true, but you need to behave; Mel can't hide his sexiness either, but you both need to control it at work." everyone laughs.

"Ok, I'm off to work, I really enjoyed last night and Fun Fuck Day" the 3 sluts hug and kiss him.

Carmen stands.

"Someone join me in the shower, I have trouble reaching soooo many places on my body" as she playfully wiggles her tits, turns wagging her butt, and sways erotically out of the room. Mary follows her.

"Master, do you eat as good as Mel?"

"That's a contest, I never want to have" I chuckled.

"He's good, he had me in multiples for my initiation" Li bragged.

"Master, would you do me please?" Sherry batted her eyelashes.

"Well, I guess we have time, is it fair to leave Li watching."

"Oh, master I'll find something to do, if I'm permitted."

"Permission granted slut Li, slut Sherry go get comfortable, I'll undress."

Sherry was spread out on the floor feet up hands on her ankles, simulating Mary's pose. It made me smile.

I stood admiring the view, Li and she were both so close to perfection. My stare was not embarrassing her; it was influencing her.

"You are absolutely stunning; you and Li are probably the prettiest gals I've ever seen. Magazine model quality for sure" I continued to stare for another minute, being sure she knew how much I was admiring her. I lay down between her legs, lifted her knees, putting her feet flat on the floor, I lowered my head and sniffed loudly and moaned,

"Love your erotic odor" I lowered my face to lick and nibble her inner thighs, my hands exploring her upper body and sides, my hands around her breasts. Her nipples harden, I could feel her pussy heat on my ear, my hand trailed down her stomach; I put my nose right into her labia and nodded up and down. I edged my nose along her slit, feeling the soft folds of her labial lips on my nose, inhaling that special feminine scent. I pushed my nose against her clit wiggled across it; my tongue teased the edges of her pussy lips.

"Oh my God, that's so good."

I lift my head, brought both hands to her cunt pushed the lips together between my thumbs, alternating pressure. I put both thumbs between the loose fleshy flaps and opened her. I ran my tongue up each side of the smooth flat surface of the pink inner lips.

"OOHHH yesss, that's good."

I felt a hand under me, suggesting with pressure I lift. I feel Li's hand wrap around my prick.

I lick Sherry's inner lips, sucking on them gently; her body responding, an orgasm building, I put my tongue tip on her clit, careful, that I wasn't touching her body anywhere else. I flick it rapidly.

"WWWWOooOOWWW" she shuddered.

Barely touching, just flicking the tip, running my tongue around the edge of her clit, just enough contact she could feel it. She was trying to force more contact; I teased her and didn't let her get more. I stop.

"What does this slut whore want?"

"Oh, this dirty nasty slut, this whore of yours wants you to devour my cunt. A tremendous oral orgasm."

"This cunt?" I slurp my tongue from bottom to top.

"Yes, that horny, smelly cunt of this lousy lesbian bitch"

I slowly eased my larger 2 fingers into her knowing she could feel it but careful not to create a climax. I lowered my face and lightly bit her clit; slowly twisting my fingers inside her, I could feel her shiver.

"Oh, my fucking god, don't keep my hanging" she begged "Do me, do me now, you are damn good at eating this slut's cunt; please now."

I reached her tits with my left hand, took a nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I stopped all movement feeling her tremble inside and out.

"NOOOO, FFFFFUCKKK NOOOO, don't stop, eat that stinky cunt."

Simultaneously, I pinched her nipple as hard as I could, my fingers, hit her g spot, and I gently bit her clit.

"WOOOOOWWWWWAAAHHHH"

Her body went stiff, jerked spasmed.

"SSSSSHHHHITTT" FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKK, YYYYEEEESSSS." I twisted the other nipple, rapidly attacking the g spot, rolled her clit between my teeth, she convulsed and shook.

"OOOOOHHHHH yessss, AAAAAAHHHHH AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH" trembling, twitching from the intensity of the orgasm.

"YYYEEESSS, YYEEESSSSSSS, YYEEESSS!" Her body arched, stiffened, then collapsed.

"What's going on." Carmen asked Mary quietly as they entered the room.

"I know exactly what, he'll show you some time, he's incredible watch him."

About every 2 seconds I synchronized my fingers rubbing her inside magic spot, with slow, deliberate, I licks upon her clit. She shook with each stroke, mashing her pussy into my face. I pulled out fast, stopped pinching. Jumped to my knees pulling away from LI, lifted her legs putting them on my shoulders. Pushing my cock fully into her twat. Her legs trapped by my arms I put my hands on her breasts holding her as still as I could. Just letting her orgasms take over. She was having a shake and quake, but I wasn't letting her go. I held her shaking body, my cock feeling her insides spasm, rolling her head from side-to-side, her fists pounding the floor. "FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK" she screamed as another huge orgasms rushes through her.

"SSSSOOOOO FFFFUUUUCUUCCCCKKKKINGGGGG GGOOOODDD"

I place her legs around my back as I lay down; she locked her ankles and held on I wrapped my arms around her and rolled on my side, she kept me inside her and shook, legs shaking as she continued convulsing.

I didn't move for several minutes, holding her tight as she shook and moaned. She quivered often. When she was calm enough to open her eyes, I kissed her intimately.

"Master, I think you are better than Mistress Mary."

"Sherry, don't call me mistress I am a sub, and he's not better, he just does that cock move, sticks it in then holds on like I can't" she laughs, as do I.

"Shower time for me, is there still hot water?"

"Always, apt has a boiler system" Li replies.

I trot off.

"Master, will you help me with some spots I can't reach" Li pushes her bottom lip out to pout.

"Come on" I tilt my head.

"Was that Cum ON, master" touching my cock and her pussy,

"Or cum on?" Rubbing her tits, raising her eyebrows

"Which would you prefer my beautiful Asian Slut?"

"Oh, cum in, if I have a choice master."

"Well let's get warmed up in the shower then."

Chapter 18

I adjust the water, standing between the spray and her; I turn her back to me; I soap her neck and shoulders massaging as much as washing. Moving down her arms lifting her arms above her head running my hands along the inside to her pits; I move around to her boobs. I pay attention to the erogenous zones there. I kiss her neck licking up her neck to her ear, taking her lobe into my mouth and nibbling, gently sucking on it. I change sides and repeat on the other ear. My exploring hands discover her nipples are hard and she moans; her fingers find my prick semi hard. She squeezes it rhythmic, not stroking just squeezing, pulsing, it feels good. I get more soap and lower my washing; she opens her legs as I wash her pussy.

"Ohh, that's an area I need help with master" she moans and leans back her head to my shoulder. I turn her to face me.

"Let me see what I can do to help" I kneel, lather the area well, her legs are as far apart as the shower allows. I soap her inner thighs and massage the soft flesh; I wash the entire area. As the water takes the soap away, I open her with my thumbs; rubbing the inner lips up and down between my thumbs; another moan escapes. I soap and wash her ass, my finger entering to the first knuckle as my thumb probes her cunt.

"I'm close master; but will you stop, so I cum more intensely with your cock?"

I stop; take the soap and wash her legs and feet; I stand again turn her around and lather her back down to her butt.

"My beautiful Asian whore you are so damn sexy, I don't know which I like better, your ass, your tits, or your tasty pussy." I spoon her reaching around one arm around her middle one across her chest, I squeeze, and hold for a minute.

"I'll step aside you can wash your hair."

"It takes too long to wash and rinse, I did last night so a rinse now is fine; I got better things to wash, will you get back under the spray please master."

I move to face her with the water on my back, she washes, lathers, rubs, all of my front. Kneels, washes my feet as she moves to my legs, she sucks my cock into her mouth. As she washes my thighs, her tongue gets a positive reaction; my cock hardens, she soaps up my butt cheeks and puts her right hand on my ball sack, and her left hand goes to my prostrate, I knew she didn't need training in cock-sucking. I am rock hard,

"Ok back atcha pretty slut, you better stop, save it for that fuck you requested" she rose with a huge smile. "Ohhwa yooo likeee me lickeee yooo mistuh" In a great Oriental accent. I laugh.

"mista yooo turr arrouw I dooo yooo back awso" laughing.

I slap her ass and laugh as I turn, she washes my back and shoulders. Hands me the shampoo. It only takes a minute for me to wash my hair, she steps out. Li has her hair under a towel. Holding a big towel, she starts drying me off, after a quick wipe down, enough I'm not dripping; she hands me a towel, spreads her legs and arms straight out.

"Do me"

I dry her completely, as I finish, I put the towel between her legs and rub.

"I don't think that area will ever be dry again, master; especially when you are near."

I laugh again hang up the towel.

"I knew you were smart; I knew you were gorgeous; I am now impressed with your humor."

I reach out cupping her breast, our mouths come together, damn she is the best kisser I know, besides Mary; she devours my tongue which makes my cock twitch.

I reach down and 2 fingers glide in with no effort.

"I'm so ready, I don't need any more play but this Asian whore would be honored to be fucked by my master."

I reached around holding her butt cheeks.

"Jump up and wrap those awesome legs around me."

"Oooo, I like this" she jumps up, I hold her above my waist,

"Take my cock, guide it in as I lower you" It goes flawlessly. She has my stiff shaft buried, I am holding her weight, we both thrust our hips together,

"This is awesome master, you feel soooo good." She locks onto me with that mouth and our tongues duel. Fuck, she makes me so hot, I've never had anyone affect me like this.

"Where would you like to go?" I ask as I start walking "Wherever you take me master, it feels so gooood, I could stay like this till you carry me to school Monday, if you so desire" She is so light, I jump up and down a few times and the feeling is great.

"How's that my alluring Asian slut?"

"Oh, fuck master, I can't hold out much longer, I want to cum with you, I'm on the edge now master, if I come will you keep going till you cum, I want your juice inside me, if you want to jump again, if it feels good for you, I've never had that feeling it's intense."

"I will, and yes it feels good for me too" I hop out of the bathroom as I do, she murmurs.

"sssoooooo goooood"

I walk to living room, I see a daisy chain, all on their sides; Mary is eating Carmen, who is eating Sherry, who is eating Mary.

I place Li's rump on the arm of the couch and let go of her she falls back. I begin deep thrusting into her; holding her waist, so she doesn't fall away; her legs wide, one on the back of the sofa, the other she's holding in the air. Li is climaxing again, and I can feel the nerves inside her convulsing, and my balls are tightening, as I increase speed to reach my climax. Li feels it

"Yesss master give this nasty slut whore your jism" she pulls on her nipples twists them hard.

"Cum in me master, pump this Asian slut full of that milky gooooooo"

"OOHHHH fuck YYEEESSSS, cum in me pleeeeaassseee."

I do, we shake together I blast into her, both of us thrusting together, she pulls herself up to me somehow, and gives me an erotic kiss, her arms tightly around my head. That mouth sends me another shiver and I release more jism into her.

"Oooohhhh fuuuucckkk Li, that is goooodd" I am weak kneed.

"That must be good Asian pussy master you are rarely verbal" bitch says.

"Who's winning over there?" I quiz.

"We all are, they had several orgasms, and I enjoyed it.

Chapter 19

Rolling onto her back, breaking the daisy chain; Mary announces, "with a little training, they could make me cum."

"Well, you have my permission to train them whenever, wherever, BUT, only in the presence of these 3, no one else."

Taking a much-needed break, Sherry joined Mary and I on couch, laying with her head in my lap. Li and Carmen were sitting on the floor.

"Such a change in a day, never expected this did you?" as Mary stroked Sherry's short hair.

"Much to learn young slut; you have" Li in a Yoda voice.

"Much pleasure; it brings," we all laugh.

"What's next master?" Carmen asked.

"Well, Sherry missed out on how you 2 submitted, and she needs some special attention, how about you show her what you've learned in the last couple days."

"Sherry, go lay on the floor."

Li finds a butt plug and slowly, gently, inserts it into Sherry's bum, wriggles it around and replaces it with a larger one. Carmen is playing with Sherry's tits. Li kneels between Sherry's legs, "Isn't this the most beautiful body you've ever seen?" Li rakes the pale, smooth inner thighs with her nails, Carmen suckles Sherry's glorious globes, fingertips twisting, tugging, teasing her nipples.

"Yes, look at these lovely tits." Mary traces around the areole with her fingernail.

"And long legs, so muscular, I can just imagine them squeezing my ears."

Li runs the back of her hands from Sherry's ankles to her crotch.

"And look where they join, it must be wonderful inside there" using both hands Li opens Sherry's pussy, Sherry widens her legs, almost doing the splits.

"Sherry, I've been in this position many, many times, I've never smelled you so enticing, your scent is luscious." Li licks the loose labia lips.

"Oh, fuck that's an awesome pussy, so wet and pink" Li's thumbs rub the slick inner flesh of her flaps.

"Oh my God look at that clit, you have such a scrumptious one, so big, delightful, I'm craving to devour your delicious vagina." Li tickles the engorged clit with her forefinger. Mary has been making out with Sherry as both women's hands are massaging Sherry's neck, ears, boobs, stomach.

Sherry's hips are gently writhing, her fingers move to her clit.

I slap her hand and speak.

"Don't you touch that you low life slut whore."

"We will fuck you, we'll take our time and enjoy your gorgeous body" they maintain massaging her everywhere. Li breathes hot breath onto her cunny; Sherry's moaning as Carmen kisses her stomach. While Mary is relentlessly sucking her mouth, using her hands on both breasts. Li massages the butt plug and Sherry shows signs of an approaching orgasm.

The girls pause and assist Sherry to all fours, Mary slaps her cheeks, Li moves behind her with the 8" remote dildo, Li turns it to slow vibrate placing it between Sherry's butt cheeks, Carmen moves under her in a 69 position but with her body only under far enough to be working her tits. Sherry's fingering Carmen's cunt: Mary is beneath, her mouth on Sherry's twat. Li, sitting on Mary's belly. Sherry is moaning constantly, verbally purring like a cat being petted while laying in sun. Li turns up the vibration to full, leaning against her body tightly, holding the toy hard against Sherry's as she starts the rotating motion. Carmen is rougher biting and twisting; Sherry convulses as her first climax takes over.

"FFFFFUUUUCCKKKK" An orgasm quivers throughout her body. Li maintains her multiple increasing the vibration and rams the toy furiously in and out her shithole, causing a 3rd peak explosion.

"Get her g spot now, hard and fast."

"OOhh mmm, my God, My God, my God, my God" continuous convulsing, shivering orgasms running through her. Carmen pushes Sherry's shoulders up so she's kneeling upright, passionately kissing, her fingers twisting, pinching pulling on her nips. Sherry is mashing her hips against Mary's mouth. Li's fingers twisting the toy, working it in circles. "Wwwwwoooooooooooooowww"

Li, pulls the toy out fast which triggers a strong shudder from Sherry and a "AAARRRGGGGHHHH, FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK that's ggoooooddd."

"Attack that g spot Mary, keep her cumming."

I roll her over on her back and put my mouth to her vagina. "Now you 3 attack this awesome gal, I want that wonderful huge clit in my mouth, do you want that you low life whore slut?" I ask.

"Oh, I doooo, I doooo, I dooo, DO MEEE."

I would guess 7 peak orgasms during a constant 10-minute onslaught of tits and clit. They could have gone for hours, I'm sure.

"All right, let her shake & quake" I said.

"That was supposed to be a titty, anal fuck, you took it all the way to a shake & quake, I am impressed, you've learned so much in a couple days" I put my hand before me rolling my hand and gestured a royal bow.

"You can finish each other off, or relax, have some wine, we'll have some food, then maybe finish the day with a toy free for all."

The three 'Muffgeteers', as they've named themselves are cuddling on the floor after playing with toys. We finish the wine chatting like a happy family.

"Well, that was a Fun Fuck Day."

"You need some new toys, a better selection, who wants to go shopping tomorrow?" Mary suggests.

"The big store on 10th has a great selection."

We agree to all go together.

Later that evening lying in our own bed.

"I've been thinking about what Mel said, I'd like to discuss them moving in with us" Mary massages my neck.

"Really? I hadn't given it a thought; I took it as a joke. Ok, I'll give it serious thought and we'll discuss it."

Wow, my mind was racing now, what a turnaround in a week, I just wanted a threesome with a beautiful tall black-haired Pixie Girl we saw at the club; now 3 sexy subs, wow!

The 3 Muffgeteers.