Doug and his Sluts Pt. 11

Story Info
Doug's sluts participate at the sex club.
2.2k words
3.89
3.2k
2
0

Part 11 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21

I receive a text from Carmen.

"Ann, the girl from the sex shop came to Mel's; she seemed desperate to see me, almost crying; Mel gave me her #. I don't know what she wants, I would think she wants to hook up, her husband wasn't with her at Mel's.

I was just teasing master, what have I done? What do I do?"

Send me her number Carmen, I'll explain to her your situation, it'll be ok, I'll let you know what happens.

I text, Ann: this is Doug the fellow that was in the sex shop Sunday. I understand you are looking for Carmen.

"Please tell me why?"

Ann reply: we married 3 months ago, both virgins. We really aren't sure what to do. Bill gets off, but I haven't had an orgasm yet. We went for movies or something to help us. You guys were so sexy. I got extremely horny, Bill is concerned that he's incompetent, and I might be Lesbian, I was hoping; praying Carmen could help us.

I reply: We CAN help. You guys are normal, you need some guidance; when can we meet you? We are going to a club tonight. so, either this afternoon or tomorrow.

Ann reply, we are available tomorrow after 4.

I text, Ann, that works, I'll bring my wife Mary she was the short one in a bikini, first one down the aisle. Relax, don't try to have sex tonight. Watch a movie look through your wedding album. Text me your address.

I sent our texts to Carmen; she was so relieved.

Mary and I arrive at Bill and Ann's. We visit a while on their couch, normal small talk.

"OK you obviously love each other. Like most kids, you struggle to understand sex. Without training, its fumbling, bumbling experimentation, and frustration, if communication isn't fundamental." I turn to Bill.

"You went to the store for assistance, to explore sex, right?"

"Yes, we hoped a movie would help."

"Ann, explain to Bill why you contacted us."

"My love. I didn't go to Carmen, for sex. I won't replace you; I love you; I thought she would be better than movies or books to help us, I did it for us, I love you Bill" Ann hugs him.

"You obviously want to learn; we can help, let us coach, guide, train you; but you must trust us."

They both nod, holding hands.

"It's possible to do verbally, we won't need to touch you."

"I understand it's already been 3 months, rather than stumble around for days, maybe many more months. We'll guide you. Bill, would you like to give Ann a screaming orgasm right now?" I ask.

"I am very shy and uncomfortable; Ann isn't, so much, but yes, I really would, like to give her some satisfaction.

"You don't have to undress for this Bill, but Ann will. Are you ok with that Ann?"

"I'm going to have an orgasm with Bill. You guys aren't touching me?"

"You will have an orgasm with Bill, we will only verbally guide him."

"Hell ya! let's do it, all right Honey?"

"Ok, Ann, undress, and lie down" she undresses.

Ann is just 5ft, a little hottie, nice figure; curly red hair, trimmed red pussy hair, perky breasts, alabaster skin.

"Ok, lie back facing Bill, rest on your elbows so you can see what he's doing, spread your legs, Bill are you aroused?"

"No, I am too nervous,"

"Bill, what do you normally do to arouse Ann?"

"Nothing, she's horny all the time."

"Bill; Bill; Bill; that's a big problem; always foreplay, always; horny or not, it's affection companionship, love. She deserves to be treated special, doesn't she?"

"Yes"

"Bill, you need to learn where her hot spots are, what excites her the most, that is a journey, for you to explore together, it is ongoing; 2-way communication is key."

"Bill, touch her pussy is it wet?"

"Yes"

"Take some juice on 2 fingers, don't enter her, just wipe."

"Smell your fingers, enjoy the fragrance, taste the savory flavor."

"MMMMmmmm" Ann responds.

"Bill, take your time, she needs foreplay, women need much more attention than men, remember it's not about a climax, sex should be a very giving thing. Now touch her neck; Ann, you also must be verbal, tell Bill what feels good and what doesn't. Bill if she tells you to stop, do so, and don't think you've done something wrong, it may just be timing, relax and ask her what she would prefers."

"Ann, you participate by telling Bill where to rub, how much pressure, etc. for now just guide his hand. Talking and sharing is the best way to learn each other's body. Bill, kiss her neck, nibble her ear lobe."

"Ohhhh, that's so nice Bill."

"Take your hand to her breast, cup it from the bottom. The bottom and side, massage gently"

"Mmmmmm hmmm, more like that"

"Now the other one and tease, excite those gorgeous nipples."

"AAaahhhhh yes, Bill, you're doing great, that feels really good."

"Bill, slide your right hand down her stomach, to her pussy. Massage the area with your palm, use your whole hand, keep it touching her pussy, don't enter her."

"Fuck that's good Honey, you have a nice touch, play with my tits some more and kiss my neck."

"That's good Ann, keep him informed, reassure him."

"Ok, Bill have you ever inspected her pussy, could you draw a detailed picture of it from memory?"

"Uh, no."

"Well, you should be able too. Spread her legs, Ann, lay back, close your sultry eyes, and enjoy."

"Get down close so you can really see, take you index finger and run it along her slit, now your other finger run them both from the top to the bottom. Take your thumbs and open her lips. Look at it really good, so you can remember it. See the inner and outer lips? See how wet the inners are? The color changes: see the clit, the nub, like a tiny penis at the top of her lips where the skin separates? Pull the loose skin covering off. Now put your face just above her pussy, hold her open and breathe hot air onto it, don't blow that's cool air, let her feel your hot breath, take her fragrant aroma."

"Oh, fuck that's making me so horny, I can feel it tingling all over, I'm going cum, God, I love you, Bill."

"Lick the fold, between her inner and outer lips on both sides, several times, barely touching her, like licking a melting ice cream cone. Lick her inner lips, suck the loose flaps.

"OOOHHHH MMMMYYY GOD" I'm cummiinnng."

"Touch the clit with the tip of your tongue and press on it."

"UUHHHH, mmmmm." Ann starts writhing.

"Now suck on the clit. Like you're trying to get a thick milkshake through a straw, suck it Bill, reach up and lightly pinch both nipples."

"AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH, Oh Fuck. oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, don't stop, Bill my god." She grabs the back of his head, pulls him in mashing his face to her, she clamps her legs around his head.

Bill slaps her outer thigh, twists his head, parting her legs apart.

"Damn hon I gotta breathe?" he gasps.

"Aaarrrgghhh, mmmmm," She relaxes, her fingers combing Bill's hair, her legs stretch out.

"That was so nice, so wonderful."

"MMMMMMM" she purrs like a cat."

"Bill be very gentle, hug her hold her. Spooning is good" We sat quiet for several minutes; they were crying. Rocking each other in an embrace.

"Are you both ok?"

"Uhhh Huuuh" Ann moaned.

"Thank you so much" Bill looked at us, his face glistening with her juice.

"Your homework is to explore each other's body, talk to each other, tell each other what's nice, guide each other, learn together. Call us when you want more lessons. We'll leave now text me tomorrow, we'll let ourselves out."

Chapter 22

Ann texts me: we are so grateful we had great sex last night we both came twice; we feel so close. We want to learn more, we want to pay you, not wanting to impose.

My reply, Carmen was also pleased, and relieved when she understood why you contacted her. We get major satisfaction helping others discover their sexuality, I want both of you to get std tested, asap try before Friday please. We could come over about 5 on Thursday.

Tuesday is swing club, and Carmen chose Mon/Tues. for days off, and works a double Friday, that way she gets full hours, can sleep in on Saturday, and has 4 days off in a row.

We all go to swing club. In order to enter, everyone must show std free papers; so, it's safe to mingle with anyone.

There's about 40 people at various tables around the hall. Mary recognizes most and asked the sluts if there's preferences they want.

Carmen spots Jim's Aunt June; the women from the bar, owner of the sex store. I want to eat her, we never got to play, I got fired.

"Will you join us Mary," Carmen asks.

"No, you enjoy, do you want a threesome? I'll help you all find what you want."

"Maybe a good ass fucking, while I eat her."

"Go get her, while she's available, I'll send a man to join you."

Several minutes later Mary has set up Li, spread eagle on a table with a woman on her face a man between her legs, several others waiting to join them.

Sherry is nearby receiving a dp plus 1 in her mouth and 1 in each hand.

Mary snuggles beside Doug.

"Your sluts are sure enjoying this; look at miss 'I don't like cock' all 3 holes stuffed, and giving hand jobs on 2 more, last week it was pussy only."

Carmen's face is buried in Jim's aunt, with a lineup waiting behind her.

Sherry is first to return to our table, I have several wines poured,

"You do this every week?"

"I often do; Doug not as much."

"It's predominately a male crowd, so Doug's been with all these women. Seldom new people come, that's why you 3 are so popular tonight." Mary sips.

"Fresh meat; with this and the sluts I live with, I don't know if I could do much more" Doug pats Sherry's thigh. Sherry laughs, lays her cheek on his shoulder.

Li arrives, beaming, gives me an appreciative hug, picks up a wine, and sits.

"Master you're not fucking?"

"I've done everyone here enough, I'm here to support you sluts; I need a night off to recharge."

When Carmen sits picking up her drink.

"June mentioned sometimes there is a stage show, when does that happen?"

Mary responds,

"Let's each have another wine; I have an idea to discuss with you 3."

Several minutes later the 4 of them leave.

Stage lights come on, Li and Sherry, both stunning with black hair, but yet so different, on either side of the stage. Everyone quickly moves back to tables to watch them slow dancing, seductively. Their eyes meet, see each other and dance to the middle, embrace then couple dance.

Carmen approaches, a contrast with blonde hair and gets sandwiched between the black-haired girls. Their hands exploring each other as they dance. Mary makes an entrance, circles them looking intently, stealing a feel here and there. The 3 seeming to ignore her; continue dancing, fondling kissing. Mary swiping each of their crotches, still circling, dips her finger into each, touching, tasting.

Carmen in the middle getting the most attention. Mary continues circling, fondling. When Carmen and Sherry are lip locked, Mary grabs Li pretending to steal her away; Mary pushes Li to floor pins her down, arms high, forces herself between her legs. Puts a hand on each breast and begins eating her. Carmen and Sherry realize she's missing and fall to the floor in a 69. As the stage lights go off, the crowd gives a standing ovation.

In the dim light, I see several more people now on the stage. I get another 4 wine and 2 beers. Both beers are gone when Mary and Li arrive.

"I think we will have to drag those other 2 out by their ankles Master" Mary chuckles.

Li sits on my lap puts her arms around my neck.

"Master, are you ok? Sitting all alone."

"Yes Li, I am very happy, I am watching my sluts enjoy themselves, it completes me."

She takes the wine drinks most, takes the rest gargles, spits the rinse into the wine glass, sets it down, and gives me one of those erotic kisses, I think she knows how it affects me. Her kisses are my Kryptonite they make me weak.

"Papa san no fuckee toooniiih" I laugh, as she hugs me. I wrap my arms around her and squeeze as she lays her head on my shoulder. Kisses the nape of my neck. Carmen comes to the table takes the last wine and chugs it.

"Bitch, go get a beer and 5 more wine" Sherry shows up shortly after the drinks, so she too downs one and picks up the last, we all sit with a drink they share stories of the evening's events.