All Comments on 'Down and Down She Goes Ch. 04'

by Saphhia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story, so glad u continued with Stinker. Can't wait for the next part.

111Alexander111111Alexander111about 1 year ago

You are the best writer ever!

artty67artty67about 1 year ago

Very well written. Removing a tooth with pliers was to much for me personally, would of preferred giving her to the club for the night for a caning.

SaphhiaSaphhiaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. Artty, the tooth thing plays into the story layer on, for Izzy. (Punk)

111Alexander111111Alexander111about 1 year ago

How many more chapters do you have planned?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story so much. The permanent baldness is so hot, especially given she paid for it herself! Desperate for the next instalment!

MonaTirrellMonaTirrell3 months ago

Fantastic as always, except for the tooth removal part and Izzy becoming evil without any apparent reason. The final work demotion and degrading name changing implications were epic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaphhia@Saphhia
I am an amateur author, and writer of romantic erotica. I am joining this forum to explore some of my more adventurous themes. I currently have three novels in print, but have a desire to create beyond that framework. I also write here under the name Dreadlocks and at HSN un...