Down and Down She Goes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped licking, and I was surprised when she didn't insist on me continuing. "They've disbarred you, Ms. Sinker, for gross moral turpitude." I thought I might be sick, but I knew that Vanessa would only punish me if I vomited on her floor. I let out a small sigh, almost a whimper, and Vanessa responded in kind.

"Awe... you poor little skunk." She said, in mock comfort, rubbing my bald head with her gloved hand. "Mr. Young, he was shocked, to be sure. It was everything I could do to convince Tom to keep you on. We both settled on something that will allow you to stay, well...out of sight, as it were." Vanessa giggled at the idea. "I couldn't quite convince him to keep you as a legal secretary, but he was agreeable if you were simply an office assistant, under Punk, of course, if she ever comes back to work."

I knew how much office assistants made at the firm, and it wasn't much. My salary would be an hourly wage, and no more than minimum wage if they started me at the bottom. And I was certain that was where Vanessa would insist on me being. Feeling utterly humiliated, I began to lick at her boots once again, feeling the drop in my status keenly. I wasn't falling from grace, I was plummeting.

"That's a good little Stinker. What is that I smell? Am I to understand that you find this all exciting?" She laughed, gutturally. "My, you surprise even me, Skunk, my god." It was true, I was leaking on the floor.

Reduced and Removed

The following morning, I somehow managed to drive into work. I knew that this was going to be beyond demoralizing, but I had no choice. Wearing my wig and a little more dressed down for my new job, I walked through the door to the office.

"Right this way... Ms... Stinker." The doorman chortled, as I tried to make my way to Vanessa's office. "Personnel needs to see you concerning your change in status." Following the man, we walked down the long corridor to the firm's human resources office.

Sitting behind the desk, was Katherine Jones, a woman I had hired myself. She looked down her nose at me, obviously knowing more about my demotion than I wanted to imagine. "Well, Harriet...or I guess it's Gertrude Stinker, now, is it?"

"Yes, Ms, Jones," I answered, displaying the correct amount of condescension for someone of my new station.

She stared at me for a moment, before rattling off some rules, and information. "The firm has seen fit to start you at fifteen dollars an hour, which I think is more than generous, considering." I tried to figure out just how much fifteen dollars an hour was. I had never had to imagine anything so paltry. In the end, I knew it was never going to be enough.

She continued. "You will report to the office every morning at nine o'clock. Tardiness and absenteeism are not tolerated. At this pay grade, you do not qualify for vacations or holiday pay, so we'll skip over that." She continued for a good ten minutes, explaining many rules which I had written myself. Finally, she held out her hand. "Your keys and your firm identification, Gertrude."

I felt that same ridiculous arousal course through me as I handed over the keys to the office, the one still bearing my old name, as well as the ID which got me through the front door and into the parking garage. With a new ID, pinned on my blouse, I was escorted to Vanessa's office.

Katherine knocked and entered, holding the door wide for me to slip past. "Your new office person, Ms. Worth." She mused, closing the door behind her. I stood there, my eyes carefully lowered as Vanessa stared.

"Well, Stinker. Here we are." She pointed at her feet, and I immediately dropped to my hands and knees, crawling to her, opening my mouth to take her sex between my lips. She reached down and removed my wig, the cool air in her office hitting the glass-smooth skin and causing me to shiver slightly. It was then that I noticed my new diploma from Harvard.

It was lying face up on the floor between her legs, unframed and unprotected. "I do need to pee, Ms. Stinker", but her hand kept pushing my head away, until I was forced to watch her start without me. It was a trickle at first, but as the full force of steamy yellow urine sprayed out of her, I watched in awe, my head held down.

The heavy parchment resisted the liquid at first, the lettering only slightly blurred by the liquid coursing down on it. But, by the time she had finished, the ink had run, and the paper had absorbed what it could. "I hate to say it, Ms. Stinker, but your degree just doesn't hold water." Shocked by what I had witnessed, but realizing that the diploma was utterly destroyed, I simply stared at it blankly.

"Well, don't just stare at it, Stinker." I was trying to figure out what she was wanting me to do. "Where does my pee belong?" She asked.

"I am your toilet, Mistress. It belongs in my mouth." I answered, as I had many times before.

"And where is my pee right now?" She questioned, knowingly.

I looked down at the spoiled diploma and back to her feet. "It is on my diploma." I sighed, saddened over its demise.

"Then I guess there's only one way to fix this problem, isn't there?" She grinned, pointing down at the thing.

Knowing what she wanted me to do, I was sickened by the prospect. I reached down and tore a corner of the parchment away and brought it to my lips, then quickly inside, chewing the fouled paper until I was able to swallow it. Seemingly finished with me, she walked back behind her desk. "Do let me know when you're done, Ms. Stinker."

For the next half hour, I slowly devoured my law degree, leaving only the embossed foil emblem which had peeled away from the paper. She raised an eyebrow as I tried to place it into the trash, so I simply rolled into a pill and swallowed it.

I knelt back on my heels, indicating that I had finished. The small amount of urine that had escaped the paper was licked dutifully from the marble floor, leaving the area, shining and spotless. As she walked around her desk, she smiled, running a hand over my naked skull. "There, that's better. All gone, right Stinker?"

"Yes, Mistress. All gone." I mewled, the combination of the parchment, ink, and urine unsettling my stomach. She pointed to a door that once led to my wardrobe, and I assumed she wanted me to fetch her coat. When I opened the door, I found everything had been cleared out, all but a small schoolroom desk; the hard plastic chair, one piece with the lift top surface.

"Your new office, Ms. Stinker. Each morning, you will deposit your clothes and your wig in the box outside the door, and close yourself in. Should I be in need of your services, well, you'll hear me call." She was smiling ear to ear as I looked down, seeing the small lidless wooden box. "Oh, and in future, you had better pack a lunch."

That whole day had me sitting, naked and bald behind the embarrassing little desk. The only time I would emerge was to toilet Vanessa and retrieve papers that I would need to proof. I could hear various people file in and out of her office, and I wondered how many of them knew of my situation. I tried to keep myself from masturbating, but failed, succumbing twice to the urge.

A few had paused outside the frosted glass door, their shadow looming in shadow. Certainly, they saw my clothing and wig in the box at their feet. I heard no one ask about me, talk about me or even mention my name. It was as though I never existed. I never heard Izzy's voice all day, however, and I figured she may have had a dentist appointment.

At five o'clock, the door opened and was left that way, Vanessa simply walking back to her desk. I emerged and looked in her direction. "It's five o'clock, Ms. Stinker. You can punch out and go home." She wrinkled her nose at the aroma wafting out of my little closet.

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied.

Tapping a pen on her desk, she distracted me as I was dressing. "Ms. Worth, Stinker. When we're at work, it's Ms. Worth."

"Yes, Ms. Worth, thank you." Fully dressed, my wig on as straight as I could manage without a mirror, I made my way to the time clock, and punched the card with my name on it, 'G. Stinker'. I figured out that I had made one hundred and twenty dollars that day, before taxes. I was going to have to sell my car.

12