Down by the River Pt. 03

Story Info
Gym workout turns into much more.
3.7k words
4.85
4.8k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
537 Followers

I recommend reading prior parts to understand characters and context

==========================

I tossed and turned, unable to sleep after the brutally revealing discussion with the wife. She was convinced that I'm gay, and that was final. She didn't care what I thought or what I might have to say. She was probably right, but I wanted to explore more before deciding. Yes, Bruce fucking me gave me the most intense, pleasurable orgasm of my life, but would I enjoy it as much the next time? And it left me feeling guilty.

I finally fell asleep thinking about the Big Guy and how he admired and complimented my muscular, smooth body and how he loved my sexy bikini tan lines. I wondered what it would be like having him fuck me with that huge cock.

The next day I put on my speedo and laid out by the pool and worked on my bikini tan. If the straight Big Guy thought it was sexy, then I'm sure other men would, too. I enjoyed the warmth of the sun and did love my bikini tan. Maybe that was an indicator that I should have picked on like the wife did. Do I like my tan for me? Or have I been subconsciously tanning to look good for men? It definitely makes me feel sexy. As I lay there, I couldn't stop thinking about Bruce and the Big Guy, and wondering what the future might bring. It became obvious to me that I cared more about what they think than what my wife thought.

Monday at work was a struggle to keep focused. This was a gym day, and I thought I might run by the Nature Preserve on the way home from the gym. The urge was strong, which troubled me, but should it? The workday finally came to an end and I headed to the gym. I hadn't thought through about that it would be full of fit men. I entered the locker room to change into my workout clothes and got a surprise on walking in. There was a man sitting on the bench by the lockers. Not just any man. He was one of those super muscular body builders that would be at home on the cover of Muscle Man Magazine. He was sitting there playing on his phone and was naked! And he had a big hard on for all to see. It was big, with an upward curve. I don't know where the thought came from, but as I stared at it, for way too long, it occurred to me that that upward curve would pummel my sweet spot if he fucked me in a missionary position.

I was brought back to reality by his gruff voice, "you like what you see?"

I looked up and met his gaze. "I'm sorry for staring, but I didn't expect to see a naked man with a hard on."

"Well, I asked you a question, do you like what you see?"

I glanced back down at his cock and responded, "you have a great cock, it matches your impressive physique."

I turned to get dressed and was down to my boxers when I realized my gym shorts had a compression liner, meaning I would have to remove my boxers, leaving me completely naked as I changed. I kept my back to him as I leaned over to remove them, giving him a great view of my ass.

In his manly gruff voice, "Nice ass, I definitely like what I see, and love those tan lines. They are like a bullseye on a target. Oh, and it looks like you're getting a hard on, too. Nice cock!"

"Don't get the wrong idea, Mr. Muscles, I'm here to work out." I finished dressing and went out on the floor to work out. I couldn't believe what had just happened and how my thoughts immediately went to him fucking me. I had a boner and was glad my shorts hat a compression liner. It subsided as I got into my workout routine and I put the events out of mind. I had never thought about cock at the gym before, but found myself checking out men, and their crotches, something I had also never done before. I had never thought body builders looked good before, either. But then, I had never seen one with a hard on before, either. I realized that I wasn't checking out the babes as usual, only the men. My mind kept returning to the sight of Mr. Muscles impressive cock.

After a complete workout, I went back into the locker room to gather my things. I decided to just wear my workout clothes out, figuring they would be more appropriate for a quick hike, and hopefully a blowjob, at the Nature Preserve. I had only done gay things at the Nature Preserve so far, keeping these new urges hidden, and didn't want to be out anywhere else, especially here at the gym. As I was zipping up my gym bag, Mr. Muscle came in.

"Wait for me, I'd like to walk out with you."

Without hesitation, and without thinking, I sat my bag down on the bench and said "Sure." He was obviously interested in me, and I liked that he noticed me in a good way, something that my wife never does, except for catching me with cum on my face when I came home from the Nature Preserve last Saturday. I instantly was again thinking about his cock.

He continued, "I apologize for being direct earlier. The way you were staring at my cock, I might have gotten the wrong idea."

He pulled his shorts down as if to take them off, exposing his great, semi hard cock. I immediately looked down at it and subconsciously licked my lips and felt my cock start to stir. He paused with his shorts half way down and started to stroke his cock, and said, "You're staring again. Maybe I didn't get the wrong idea? You like my cock, don't you?"

I boldly reached over and grabbed his cock and stroked it, before offering my hand to shake. "Yes, I do, and you definitely have the right idea, but this is not the place. I'm Steve. Let's get out of here before someone comes in." I couldn't believe what I said, but knew I meant it.

He pulled his shorts back up and we walked out. As we got to the parking lot he said, "I'm Ben. I'm a professional trainer and I could give you some pointers to help you get better results. And I make a killer protein shake. How about you come over and I'll make you one? and I live close by."

I couldn't tell who was hungrier for this to continue. "Sure, I'll follow you."

He was right. His house was less than a mile away. He pulled into his driveway and opened the garage and drove in. I parked behind him and walked into the garage. He met me next to his car and said, "I'm so glad you decided to come over. We're going to have a great time."

He reached out and put one hand behind my head and pulled me to him, with his other hand around the small of my back and pulled me close. I leaned in, standing on my toes to reach his mouth, and we kissed. He had an aggressive manner, immediately pushing his tongue into my mouth, exploring it aggressively. I welcomed his kiss, and his tongue, moving mine around his, and gently sucking on it. I put my arms around his thick neck as he hugged me firmly. He was so massive that I felt he was absorbing me into his body. He moved one hand down to my ass and started to squeeze and massage it, causing me to grind my pelvis into him, and I let out a groan. His strong arms and hands were turning me on. He broke off the kiss and said, "let's go inside."

We walked into the kitchen and I immediately put my arms around him and we resumed deep kissing. I was exploring his muscular back and worked one hand around to feel his huge pecs. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it up over his head and off. I started to kiss my way down his chest. His strong, smooth, hairless body was driving me crazy with lust. I nibbled on one nipple, then the other. He was moaning and rubbing my neck and shoulders as I continued kissing down his six pack abs. I grabbed his cock through his shorts and gently bit on it. I couldn't wait any longer to feast on it and pulled his shorts down and he stepped out of them. I now was admiring his amazing physique, and turned my focus to his cock. I grabbed it and licked it from the bottom up to the head. I licked around the fat mushroom head, giving extra attention to the frenulum. I engulfed the head and started to work my mouth down his shaft. He wasn't nearly as big as the Big Guy, but the upward curve was making it hard to deep throat him from this position. I stroked the shaft with one hand as I focused on the head with my mouth.

He reached down and pulled me up to my feet and pulled my shirt off. He leaned in and we again started kissing as he hugged me firmly and then lifted me up off my feet and sat me down othe counter. I was amazed at how easily he manhandled my 200 pounds. He grabbed my shorts and pulled them off, also taking my shoes off.

He leaned over and took my cock into his mouth and started sucking and bobbing up and down it's length. It was amazing. He mouth was working magic. Finally a blowjob, and a blowjob had never felt so good. I thought, if gay men suck this good, I'll never go back to women. Then he stopped and stood up.

"NO, Ben, don't stop! That feels amazing!"

"You are going to like this even better."

He reached to my left and I noticed for the first time a bottle of olive oil and a hand towel on the counter. As I watched him I thought, this man was prepared, and wondered if this was a regular routine of his, to pick up men at the gym and bring them home and fuck them. He grabbed the oil and poured some into his cupped palm and put the bottle back down. He leaned over and gave me a quick kiss and told me I was going to love this. He dipped his first two fingers in the oil. Knowing where this was going, I lifted my legs to give him easy access to my ass. He rubbed the oil on my ass and slightly inserted his fingers. He then dipped them again, and pushed his fingers in deeper. He dipped them one more time, now pushing three fingers into my ass, fully lubing me. It felt wonderful, but I wanted his cock.

He was not one to disappoint. He rubbed the remaining oil all up and down his cock, then wiped his hands with the towel. I reached around and grabbed his cock and placed his fat cock head on my hole. He gently pushed and it easily popped in, with the aid of the olive oil.

He stopped and asked, "are you okay?"

I grabbed his massive, bowling ball sized shoulders to hold on for what was coming. "Yes, give it to me, Ben."

He reached around me, lifting my legs and grabbed the back of my shoulders and slowly pushed in, and his cock rubbed past my sweet spot, sending shivers throughout my body. "Are you sure you are okay? Should I stop?"

I looked him in the eyes, "Oh, man, don't stop, this feels amazing."

He continued to thrust in and out, pulling me onto him. I moved my ass to push against him to achieve maximum penetration. He increased the speed and I was feeling waves of pleasure coursing through my body. I looked down at his chest and six pack abs which were flexing with each stroke. I was also flexing my six pack each time I pushed my ass onto his cock. His body was slapping my ass. Veins were bulging in his neck. We were like an amazing fuck machine. Our two man bodies flexing pounding together was the most erotic sight I had ever seen.

His cock was massaging my sweet spot on both the inward and outward motions. My cock was hard as a rock and was bouncing off my stomach each time he slammed his cock deep in my ass. I was shaking uncontrollably with pleasure as my orgasm continued to build. I was moaning in pleasure. Our breathing was getting heavy. I looked into his eyes with awe, trying to understand how this man was fucking me to new heights of pleasure. He owned and controlled my body like I never imagined was possible.

My cock started to erupt as my body began jerking in orgasm. Cum hit my face and my chest as I shook uncontrollably. He continued to plunge his cock in and out of my ass. My orgasm continued for what seemed like minutes. He shoved his cock in deep and held it there as I felt it jerking, seeding me with his cum.

He leaned in and licked my cum off my face and then we kissed passionately as our orgasms began to subside. He moved his arms around and grabbed my head with both hands as we continued to kiss. I was able to lower my legs and wrapped them around him, holding him in me. He broke off the kiss and stood back and said..

"You are one great fuck!"

"You aren't so bad yourself."

"Let me make you a protein shake. It's great for recovery after a great fuck." He wiped his cock with the towel and handed it to me. I wiped his cum that was running out of my ass and jumped down off the counter.

"So do you always bring someone home from the gym to fuck?"

"There are a lot of guys that spend all their time on the treadmills that are easy fucks, but I tire of their skinny bodies. I much prefer muscular guys like you. Most masculine men aren't gay, though. And the few that are are usually tops like me."

"So I guess I'm in the easy fuck category? Make me feel like a whore. You are only the second man to ever fuck me."

"Well, I guess, as it applies to you, if the cock fits, fuck it."

"Very funny."

He grabbed me and hugged me tightly with his strong arms.

We went into the den and drank protein shakes and talked and I told him of my new exploration into man sex and the wife's reaction to it. We finished our shakes and I got up and grabbed his glass and turned to take them into the kitchen.

"I like that sexy ass of yours, Steve. I'm already looking forward to fucking you again."

I leaned over, pointing my ass at him and started shaking it. "You only like my ass?"

"Actually, I love the total package. Get rid of those glasses and get back in here."

I caught myself swishing my hips back and forth as I walked out of the room and thought, where did that come from. Here I'm walking around this man's house naked, something the wife doesn't allow, and it feels great, liberating, and I love his attention. I put the glasses in the sink and walked back into the den, to find him still sitting on the sofa. He looked like something straight out of greek mythology. Only he wasn't a statue. He was devouring me with his eyes and he was stroking his big, erect cock.

"Steve, come over here and suck my cock. I've seeded your ass, now I need to seed your throat."

"No, Ben, it's getting late and the wife is probably wondering where I am. I need to get dressed and be going."

"From what you told me, your wife probably knows exactly what you are doing, and doesn't give a shit about you. You know you want to suck me, you can't take your eyes off it. Come over here and get on your knees. I need to feel your hot mouth on my cock."

I looked up into his eyes and knew he was right. Without thinking, I found myself kneeling between his tree trunk legs, watching him slowly stroke his big cock. I put my hand on his and stroked his cock with him until he removed his hand. I leaned in and started sucking on the head. In this position I could look up into his eyes as I worked his cock in and out of my mouth. He started massaging his chest and was getting that far away look in his eyes. I made a mental note that I wanted to give him a full body massage, but now I was focused on giving him the best blow job of his life.

This was different than at the Nature Preserve. We were both naked and there was no fear of being caught. I was totally relaxed and took my time licking and kissing his cock, moving it slowly in and out of my mouth, enjoying its texture, taste and firmness. His aroma was strong, from his workout, and I inhaled it deeply. He began to flex his ass, pushing his cock in my mouth. We continued to stare into each other's eyes as I continued to work on his great cock. He was beginning to moan, which gave me a thrill, knowing he was enjoying it. As I continued to suck his cock and look into his eyes, I knew, without any doubt, that I love to suck, that I am a cocksucker!

I lifted up off his cock. "Feed me your cum. Seed my mouth," and continued to work him to orgasm. His breathing increased, and he grabbed my head with both hands and started to fuck my face. Suddenly he stopped and held my head on his cock. It started to pulse as he started shooting cum into my mouth. I continued to suck and swallow as his cock spasmed, unloading his cum. As his orgasm subsided, he let go of my head and leaned back onto the sofa. I milked the last drops of cum and then started kissing my way up his amazing stomach and chest, moving up so my knees were straddling his waist and I was sitting on his lap. I started kissing his neck and whispered in his ear, "Next time we will have to try this position."

He grabbed my hips and thrust his pelvis up against my ass. "Yes, Steve, we definitely will. And I haven't even gotten you into my bed yet. We are going to have a lot of good times. Why don't you spend the night?"

"I'd love to, but I really need to be going, Ben. I can say I really am glad we met and I'm looking forward to the next time."

He grabbed my head and pulled me to him, kissing me deeply. I returned the kiss and felt him slowly rubbing his cock against my ass. It felt good and I found that I was humping and rubbing my ass back on him. I stopped and pulled off the kiss. "Ben, I really need to be going."

We were looking into each other's eyes as he continued to rub my ass with his cock. I started to lift myself up off him. He allowed me to rise up slightly, giving his cock easier access to my asshole, and then stopped me with his powerful hands. Without thinking, I felt his cockhead line up with my hole and instinctively lowered myself, impaling myself on his big cock. It slid in easily, as I was still lubed up with the olive oil and his cum. I bottomed out and stopped, his cock deep within me. "Ben, I really need to be going. Oh, that feels great, stop before we can't."

He was slowly moving his cock in and out, and said, "Steve, you fuck me this time. You control the speed and depth and discover what you like best. Use my cock to get off, just like I used your ass earlier."

It was feeling too good to stop. He was still holding my hips with his strong hands and I knew I couldn't get up if I wanted to, but I didn't. I grabbed his forearms to give me something to hold onto and leaned back some, increasing the pressure his cock was putting on my sweet spot, and started moving slowly up and down on his cock, staring into his eyes.

"Ben, this is amazing. I've never.... Oh, Oh, man.".

"Go with it, Steve, your ass is so tight and hot. Go slow and let it build. Fucking a stud like you is like a dream. When you start to cum I'm going to finish fucking you fast and hard."

My orgasm was building, and like when he fucked me earlier, it seemed to last forever. I started to shiver as I started to climax and started shooting cum all over Ben's chest and stomach. He squeezed my hips firmer and started thrusting hard and deep into my ass. It didn't take long and he unloaded another load of cum deep in my ass. It was such a neat feeling, his cock jerking deep in me.

I collapsed on his chest and he hugged me with his strong arms. I could have fallen asleep, but he roused me and said, "How was that?"

"That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. And I really do need to be going now, OK? I don't think my body can handle another orgasm like that tonight."

I got dressed and he walked me to the door, still naked. We kissed, and I left for the drive home.

===================

Comments, feedback and input are always appreciated!!! ❤️🍆💦❤️

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
537 Followers