All Comments on 'Down by the River Pt. 02'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
furluvrcafurluvrca9 months ago

There’s a divorce in our hero’s future.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

I'm not sure where you're taking this story concerning the wife but considering the lack of sex and her nasty domineering personality it's a wonder this poor guy wasn't out looking a long time ago.

phallustinephallustine9 months ago

"Yes, I do..." Thanks for another delicious edition!

Turning502019Turning5020199 months ago

She's a bitch. Glad he found his calling as a cocksucker. Knowing you are is half the battle

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love to read the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

HOT!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. Fantasize myself of having a similar experience. Ready for the next chapter. By the way your avatar is very sexy. Love the tan!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I sucked my first cock a few months ago, I've always considered myself straight, married got kids the lot but at an experience at a local swimming pool changed that, I've now tasted hot creamy cum and I want more.

louiseacdlouiseacd9 months ago

god your stories are so hot

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This got me: "I thought about telling her about getting fucked, but I knew she wouldn't understand."

My wife knows I have a porn addiction, and she knows I am obsessed with penis sizes - mine and other men. She says she doesn't understand that. She says that while other women might care, she doesn't. She flat-out asked me if I thought I was bisexual and I lied and said "no". But now whenever I dream about sucking a cock, I make myself cum by imagining that she is watching me....

cdCindy1cdCindy18 months ago

Love this story. Please tell us more. One excerpt that sums up my relationship with my wife is:

"I loved her and wanted to have a good marriage, but wasn't sure I even wanted to fool around with her again."

Yes, that's me. I still love my wife but I don't want to have sex with her, or any woman. I only want sex with men. I love cock SO SO VERY MUCH. I love getting fucked like you (in this story).

If my wife found out and confronted me like your wife did, I would come out of the closet and admit YES, YES, I AM GAY.

That is something I truly want to do.

Please continue this story. I can't wait to find out how your progression of gayness takes place.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love visiting gay sex sites in the woods when I’m out running. While I enjoying sucking cock and having my cock sucked, I prefer sucking and being fucked the most. My wife doesn’t know but I’m sure she has suspected now and then. Your story has triggered my horniness so it looks like I’m going running again today.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can't wait for the next story about your cock sucking adventures. If not for STD's, I'd be this man and would get my sexual relief by sucking cock in the forests and parks and jerking myself off while my mouth was full of their musky hard dicks. Wish my wife would not only understand this desire but encourage it too and I'd love to share this desire with her. I love her pussy and since she no longer seems interested in having me eat her or fuck her... I've decided given how much I love oral with her I think male oral is the route I'd like to take to exercise my continuing high sex drive, perhaps while helping out other married guys who also no longer get looked after by their wives in the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Oh man! The hike experience is a good story. The last part with the wife pisses me off. How self righteous she is yet she won't suck or fuck you.

Sex is sex. It's time to get away from the gay & straight idea. I love pussy and sucking dick. Both make me feel good & I like helping my partner feel good too. That's what it's about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES