Down on the Farm 20: Into the Herd

Story Info
Po meets Tomo, the secondary bull, and her new herd.
2.8k words
4.08
6.8k
2
0

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 10/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Po felt the tug of the gag a certain way and carefully took four legged steps toward it. She wanted desperately to beg to be able to walk like the pony she was, not the heifer she was acting as, but the threat of the cane, and more likely the intensity of the sex is what kept her compliant.

"That's a good heifer!" Will complimented and Po felt herself blushing. It was nice to be called out on what you were doing correctly. "This is how you walk. Slowly, on a lead where your trainer goes. That's right."

Po continued to be lead around by her bridle, slow steps toward a workbench. Will finally stopped, lacing the lead high up, forcing Po to stretch her neck to keep from choking.

"That's right. It's okay, heifer. This is the last step before the bull gets to see you." Will's voice was reassuring and soft. Po huffed, but waited as the male took a thick black collar from the bench and brought it around Po's neck. "This will help us keep track of you and your calves. It will also help the bull be interested in you, but you in him as well."

The collar wasn't heavy, but it did not let the new heifer forget it was around her neck. However, once the collar was on, everything else but her gag was removed from her head. No blinders, no bridle, only the gag. It clicked and locked around Po's neck.

"Excellent heifer! Very good!" Will praised her leading her back to the trough. "You have a few more days to get used to the new gear, and environment. In two days, you get to meet your herd, and a bull."

"It's not the Alpha Bull Mika. he's out on assignment, but it might be good to start you out on something...kinder than our Alpha." Beth commented. "But you will enjoy it. And the herd you will get to meet. The Alpha Tori, yes a heifer with 4 letters. She is quite clever and brings the best out of our bulls."

Po nodded and waited for Will to give her the paste she had been eating. This time it wasn't all beige, there were streaks of red running through it.

"Trust me, you will like it. It's not as bland as the regular. This tastes slightly of strawberries." Will explained as he put down a larger than normal lump. "Eat up. Tomorrow you get a shower, a medical exam and then introduction to your herd. We will be back tomorrow."

"Your bathroom is over in that corner." Beth pointed to the far end of the room where a grate lay flush with the stark white tile. "Your bed is in the other room." Beth pointed the opposite direction. "Other room" was generous. There was a three foot partition keeping ten feet square covered in a mattress and a single blanket.

"Until tomorrow, heifer. Be good now." Will directed.

Po watched the pair leave and went to the trough that held her meal for the day. Getting closer there was the faint smell of strawberries as she smeared some paste onto her gag. Unlike the previous days where there was no flavour, just a smooth texture, this paste was every so slightly sweet and the flavor carried over from the smell to her tongue. Po moaned in pleasure at this slight difference that gives her something to remember later. That was all it took for the heifer to gulp down the new food.

About ten minutes later the slight sedative started to kick in and Po's eyes slipped down. Her cunt was tingling and brushed closed each step she took. Taking the hint, Po moved over to the mattress and collapsed onto the think comfort. While it wasn't pony comfort, it beat standing on four legs and she was grateful.

*******************************************

Po woke up with her cunt on fire with desire. It begged to be stroked, rubbed or touched at all. Moving only made the sensation build, but never abate. She could not rub fast enough or walk quick enough to further the sensation along. The heifer was left with only need.

She paced the small space trying to do "this time" what she had be unable to accomplish. A squeal of delight escaped her mouth when she heard the door open meaning that the two humans were coming to address her.

As Will entered the room Po moved against him, wanting to climb up and stroke her cunt on him. The sound coming out of her gag were begs sounding only like low moos.

"I see the paste is working." Beth commented grabbing a cane from the wall. She snapped it on the floor next to Po. "Get down you stupid animal."

Begrudgingly, Po moved away from the trainer, although the begs continued albeit quieter. She looked to the female to see if she would assist her raging cunt.

"Three hours, heifer. In three hours you meet your herd. We need to make sure you are ready." Will explained to Po, his hand going to her tail and twisting it. This made Po moan and shudder with unsatisfied desire. "And healing well."

The male moved the plug around, causing Po to moan and thrust herself back on the intruder to build her own pleasure. It continued to build her up, but only set a new level of arousal rather than relief.

Beth gave her a once-over and put some more paste into her trough. It was the same she received the day before. Strawberries.

"Now eat, we will be back in two hours to take you." Will pat the heifer on the ass. "Eat up. Trust me, it will be worth it for you."

Hungry but excited to move to somewhere new, Po looked at the strawberry delight and started eating.

****************************************

When she woke up Po's entire thought and existence revolved around her cunt. It tingled, throbbed and ached with desire. Every movement was agony and sent submissive feelings through the new heifer. She wanted to be taken, she wanted to be fucked, she wanted to be owned. Anything to make the throbbing stop and give her relief.

The door opened and Po immediately starting mooing her begging. Please make it stop, please fuck me, please...anything you want. Beth chuckled and moved to collect a lead as Po did try to lick Will's cock through his pants.

"Well, someone is ready." Will commented slapping Po's ass to get her to back off. All the pain did was increase Po's begging.

A snap of a lead to a collar pulled Po back to her four hooves and squealing at the cane that left a bright red slash across her ass.

"Get down, you worthless animal! I know you are stupid livestock, but to have NO control is just pathetic." Beth yanked on the lead pulling Po off her hooves.

The sensation being different, she thrust her cunt against the floor to change the desire. It wasn't until the pain from the lashes outweighed the unchange in her throbbing that she allowed herself to be gotten back on her hooves.

The caretakers walked on either side of her, Will slightly behind, his hand keeping bumping her tail. This caused her to continuously moo as she walked.

The trio moved through a wide door Po had not noticed before and out into the fresh air. Po's moos grew louder as the slight chill from the air on her cunt was further driving her crazy.

"New heifer in field!" Will cried out. "Presenting Po, the new heifer!"

Po felt the soft brush of actual grass on her legs and it made her shiver. Her cunt screamed for release, to just be touched... She looked around and saw a large field flanked on either side by a barn-shaped building.

Will continued to walk her around, keeping the sensations coming and the moans and moos escaping her mouth. It was hard to see anything with her desire filled eyes. Finally Will stopped and unhooked the leash. She was in the middle of the field, alone.

"Wait here, heifer. Do not move until I come get you...well, you can move, and you will. Likely your face in the dirt, but you are not to leave this field until I leash you up. Do you understand?" Will spoke softly to the female still lost in sensation. She barely recognized the question but nodded her ascent.

Moments later Will was gone and Po was alone. It was a large field, grass up to her elbows, or knees of her front hooves. There were fences that surrounded the field and separated the field from the two barns.

While they looked like barns, there was lights that made them look like high-tech buildings disguised as barns. Sounds from the night echoed in the air, but Po heard no other livestock.

Until there was a loud moo from behind her. A male voice carried with dominance to whoever was before them. Just the sound made her melt, as aroused as she already was. Trembling she answered with a low sounding moo.

The dominate moo came from closer and Po's trembling worsened and she practically laid down on the dirt below her hooves.

And that was when the magnificent animal showed itself to the horny heifer.

Tomo wasn't as large as Mika, few bulls were in stature, but he carried himself with confidence. When Po looked him over she nearly screamed with pleasure on the spot. His cock, an impressive ten inches long and nearly three inches around waved before him as he approached the heifer already submissive before him. Fluid pooled at the end of the large cock

He mimicked Mika, snuffing at the female as he looked her over. The signal for the other heifers to beg to be mounted. To be filled.

Although new to bull tactics, any female could feel a male dominating them with the power of sex. She crawled closer to the male, whimpers and begging moos coming from her.

Not as refined as the Alpha bull, that would chase a heifer and completely humiliate them, Tomo rarely got to breed the females and was less demanding. He wanted to breed while he could, while Mika was on assignment.

Po trembled on the ground, ass in the air waiting to be claimed by the bull close to her. And Tomo didn't make her wait. He shoved his cock into her, mounting her, and caused Po to unleash all the built up pleasure from the last two days, enhanced with the paste, and scream and convulse as Tomo destroyed her cunt with his thrusts.

Release after release tore through the female leaving her unable to breathe well but unable to remove herself from the sheer, overwhelming pleasure that exploded in every nerve ending.

Tomo thrust, pushing Po's face into the ground, which she didn't fight, and his hoof came up and scraped the heifer's back, causing even more reaction from the female. Sensation, all sensation at the moment, funneled right into her cunt.

Finally with one finally dominate moo, Tomo unloaded into the waiting female who gasped for breath beneath him.

As was customary with bulls, as soon as he was sated, he pushed the heifer to the side parading around to see if there were other females to breed, his bull cock still harder than most human cocks ever got.

Finally Tomo's handler came and collecting him, seeing him send dirt with a back hoof onto the lesser female as he walked by.

Po could barely see, her muscles responded snail slow to her commands. That was more pleasure than she had ever known, and the bull's cock made her drool. She tried to push herself up on her four hooves and finally was able to right herself.

"Good time there, heifer?" Will commented and all Po could do was pant. "Well, that's what you have to look forward to, well until Mike comes back. He has his own ways with the heifers. "

Docile, Po followed Will through the grass, the sensation now only reminding her what she had just experienced and causing her to shake. The male lead her out of the field by her lead and toward one of the barns.

Once there, Po saw her first other heifers. They were all standing around in between the stalls. One female was behind the rest of the herd, watching the newcomer critically.

"John?" Will called out, looking for another handler. After a moment, a male came into view. "I have a heifer for you. You've been empty since Mena."

The second male handler nodded coming forward to meet the new female. Po looked up at the male who gave her a small smile.

"Hello. My name is John. I am going to be your handler." the male nodded to Will and took the lead from him. "I heard you were new here, and my last heifer was early and died giving birth to a calf, that we lost too. I'm happy to have you to look after." Po nuzzled her new handler, seeing him take a firm hold of her lead. "Let's get you introduce you to the others.

John looked over the gathered heifers and to his newly acquired ward. "This is Po and she is my new ward. Po, this is Wila, Cera, Ka, a two lettered heifer like you, and Tori, the Alpha. Go say hello."

The females, once given permission came forward and examined the new female. Only one female remained behind, watching. The others, Po felt the texture of the other heifer's skin on her body and it comforted her more than she thought.

As a pony, she was kept from the others, having only her trainer to interact with her. Any touch she felt, and correction she earned came from one person. And that person could decide to be comforting or cruel. Only Rose and Peony from the pony barn were allowed any contact that wasn't a trainer.

Here, not only the bulls gave her contact, but the other heifers did as well. The sensations were very different than her previous persona. Nuzzling as much as she received, Po made contact with every other heifer until she came face to face with Tori who just looked at her.

Tori took a step forward, a single step to see what Po would do. Po froze, unsure of the appropriate behavior. As a pony, she would hold her ground, but as a heifer, all the rules had been different.

Tori let out a huff, demanding that the other heifer do SOMETHING and not just stare. Po took a step forward, her thoughts racing as she stared at the female trying to feel what was the right thing to do.

Po, like when the bull was close, sank lower on the ground to where she felt her breasts feel the cool floor under her. The nuzzles she felt told her she had made the right choice as the Alpha female closed.

The noise around her was close to a whine, a very submissive sign as the Alpha came up to one of the females, nuzzling her lowered back. The touched female nuzzled the Alpha back and moved toward the barn.

One by one the females submitted to the Alpha before all that was left was Po and Tori. Po repeated the sounds, trying to show her Alpha that she was submissive, that she would be a good heifer in her herd.

Finally Po felt a gentle pressure and soft caress of the Alpha's skin. Po moaned in acceptance, offering herself as a heifer in Tori's herd. The female bumped her with her hips and mooed a small reassurance to the new female before turning and walking away from her newest herd member.

When the other heifers were gone, and Po was still crouched down, John came out and gave her some reassuring strokes.

"That was excellent, heifer. Keep that up and you will be at 3 letters soon. Ka still has quite a rebellious streak in her that keeps her name at 2 letters. I see you being at 4 like the others soon. Let me show you to your stall." John hooked a lead to her collar and started off.

Po passed all the other stalls, including Tori to end up next to the Alpha, and across the aisle from Ka. Finally when the door opened and revealed comfortable quarters. A mattress that looked fluffy, the trough she had grown accustomed to and unlike the holding quarters, the bathroom in the quarters were tiny, but the sleeping quarters were larger and more spacious.

When the lead unattached from her collar, Po moved inside the small space and looked back at her handler who smiled at her, locking the door behind him.

Po, who used to be the pony Orchid, had found comfort and acceptance in the heifer barn. The release she experienced with the bull was better than anything she had felt with the pony tack.

Po, from the first time she had been bought at auctions, felt content where she was.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers