All Comments on 'Down on the Farm Ch. 05'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written, as usual, but I don't like "pony" stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, I like pony stories very much. Really great part. I can hardly wait to read about the rest of the weekend. Nicole is getting more open, we see for example in her first completely naked drive out there. I wonder when she will move in with Annabelle. ;) :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

well, I liked this. what i do not understand though is your END OF STORY. why should the story end here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love it, but I hope you make another one shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very interesting chapter, unusual for one of your stories but a few things seemed off to me, the enema procedure was without a doubt a stark turn off, add to that the isolation of being left alone in the barn overnight seemed a bit intense for a neophyte kinkster. The last part was the length of time she was left in nipple clamps, that just seemed too excessive to me, unless I missed them being removed earlier on?

I’m a fan of your writing, I can’t put my finger on it but something seems different about this story. I love your morality tales too. I’m definitely enjoying this story Thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES