Down on the Farm Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole was trying to remember what route they had taken to get to the back pastures and how long it had taken. It had seemed like a much shorter trip when she was sitting in the front of the pickup. She flushed slightly as she remembered sitting in the truck naked for all the world to see. She looked around and realized that they were now in traffic on a highway. She was once again naked for all the world to see. Her first reaction was fear, but then she groaned slightly as the wetness began to flow between her legs. For the rest of the trip to the back pasture she stood with her front hooves held high in front of her, relishing the wind which rushed through the slots and across her body.

The sounds of the road changed. They were on gravel. Then the ride began to get very bumpy. She hadn't noticed that when she was riding in the pickup. Once or twice the trailer went through a rut on one side of the road or the other and Nicole was thrown from side to side. She was very thankful for the straps which held her in place, for without them she surely would have fallen against the sides of the trailer.

Once they were at the back pasture, Annabelle opened up the trailer and pulled the cart down onto the ground. Then she released Nicole and lead her out. The same D-rings that had been used to secure Nicole in place in the trailer were connected to the metal poles of the cart. As Annabelle was putting Nicole in place, Nicole noticed that her Mistress was now wearing one of those oddly-shaped baseball caps that jockeys wear. It was white, but there were two very thin strips of leather hanging down the back. One was red, the other was black. Nicole groaned in disappointment that there was no white strip.

Annabelle now stood in front of Nicole and said, "Time for the final touches." She pulled a large feather plume out of a protective wrapping and attached it to a special connector on the top of Nicole's hood.

Annabelle stood back for a moment and then said with a sly smile, "This isn't a sleigh, but I really like the merry tinkle of sleigh bells." She then held up a strand of small, silver jingle bells. There was a strange-shaped clip on each end of the strand.

"Care to guess where these attach?" Annabelle asked.

Nicole responded with wide, fear-filled eyes and shook her head slightly from side to side.

"Ahh, you guessed," Annabelle said brightly as she reach forward and simultaneously put the clips onto both of Nicole's erect nipples. Nicole whimpered slightly but then sighed contentedly as Annabelle once more pushed a large sugar cube into her mouth.

"It's very simple," Annabelle said as she got into the cart's seat. "If I pull on the left rein you go left. If I pull on the right rein you go right. If I pull on both reins you stop."

There was a pause and then Annabelle said, "And if I use THIS, you go." On the word "this" Annabelle snapped Nicole on the ass with a carriage whip. The stiff handle and lightweight leather did not have much power, but the stranded tip of the whip moved at supersonic speed when the user knew how to properly snap it. And if the user was very skilled- as Annabelle was- the snapping tip would come in contact with the horse's hide... or a ponygirl's ass... just as it snapped.

Nicole yelped loudly and began moving forward. A few light taps of the whip told her to increase speed and soon she was running at a fast jog across the smooth pasture. She was afraid that Annabelle would make her run through the steep hills or ravines, but Annabelle's kindness- or the fact that the cart's wheels wouldn't be able to handle those rough places- kept the route to the clear ridges which were kept cut short by the grazing cattle.

Soon Nicole was sweating heavily and gasping for air. After what seemed like hours and hours, but was in fact only forty-five minutes, they came to a large clearing. Annabelle guided Nicole to a tree at the end of the clearing and then pulled back on both reins while shouting, "Whoa... whoa, girl... whoa."

Nicole stopped and stood panting. Annabelle came forward and said, "Time for some rest and relaxation." She unclipped Nicole from the cart and placed a large bowl on the ground in front of her. She reached back into a box built into the front of the cart and pulled out a plastic gallon jug. Using that jug, she filled the bowl with some of the same blue water that had been in the trough in the barn. Annabelle then reached up on either side of Nicole's head and flipped the blinders so that they were now facing backward.

"Drink," she said. "Catch your breath. And then I have a different task for you."

Nicole started to bend over but straightened back up when she started to lose her balance.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my naked little cowgirl," Annabelle said, "I forgot to release your front hooves." She then quickly reached up and untied the leather straps from the hoof gloves.

Nicole was now able to put her front hooves on the ground and balance herself but she still couldn't reach the bowl. She tried several different position before finally giving up and kneeling on the ground with her elbows on either side of the bowl, drinking greedily.

While she was drinking, she heard Annabelle say from behind her, "You know, cowgirl, you really do have a very pretty little cunt. And I like the way your nether lips puff out when you are turned on."

Nicole wanted to say "Thank you," but the bit and bridle made speech impossible. So instead she gave a long wavering neigh that she hoped sounded like thank you. When she finished, she could hear Annabelle chuckling behind her.

Annabelle could see moisture dripping from Nicole's cunt and she knew that Nicole seriously needed an orgasm, but today wasn't about Nicole's- or Annabelle's- pleasure. It was about Nicole learning things from a horse's perspective. So Annabelle waited until Nicole had finished the bowl of energy water and said, "Crawl over to me just like you are."

Nicole turned her head to see Annabelle sitting on the ground leaning back against the tree. Her denim skirt was hiked up onto her raised knees and her legs were spread. "It's time to please your Mistress, my naked little ponygirl."

Nicole groaned slightly because she, herself, was in such need, but obeyed Mistress Ann's command and crawled over between her legs.

"I think you know what to do," Annabelle said softly and Nicole began lapping and slurping on Annabelle's cunt. Annabelle was evidently turned on by Nicole's situation for the day because it only took a few minutes for Nicole to take her to orgasm.

When Nicole saw that her Mistress had reached orgasm, she stopped and lay panting between Annabelle's legs.

"I didn't tell you to stop," Annabelle said firmly. "You can stop after... my fourth orgasm."

This time Nicole groaned loudly, but she followed her Mistress' command and returned to sucking and nibbling. It took a little longer this time, but Annabelle orgasmed a second time... and then a third. The fourth orgasm, however, was longer in coming. Nicole tried everything to take Annabelle over the top. She thought that if she could give Annabelle her fourth orgasm, perhaps Annabelle would allow her her own very much needed orgasm.

But that was not to be. When Nicole finally drove Annabelle over the top, Annabelle lay there for a long while and then said, "Well, that was enjoyable, but we need to get on with our ride."

Nicole looked at her with wide eyes as Annabelle once more clipped Nicole's belt to the cart's poles and then got into the seat. A loud, "Giddyup" and a sharp crack on the ass with the whip caused Nicole to once more start jogging across the pasture. Their ride took most of the rest of the day. They stopped every forty-five minutes for a short rest and more of the blue water, but Annabelle did not give Nicole a chance to relieve the fires burning within her. Nicole was very horny, very tired, very sweaty, and totally out of breath by the time they finally got back to the trailer. Annabelle didn't allow her to rest or give her more of the blue water. Instead, Annabelle secured her in the trailer, pushed the cart up the ramp, and closed up the rear end.

Soon they were rolling back down the highway to the farm. Nicole didn't know it yet, but she was about to be put away wet... in more ways that one.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12