All Comments on 'Down the Hall'

by Chickwhich

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You really have no idea of a woman's body, or where the cervix is actually located, do you? Been reading too much bullshit by virgin authors on this site, apparently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The first time is always frightening at first for as virgin, but she soon realizes how she badly she needs a cock.

ChickwhichChickwhichalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Not sure what you mean, cervix is the tunnel between the vaginal canal and the uterus… usually a penis cannot enter it cuz it’s too small, so when a womens cervix is “hit” that just means a penis isn’t passing the threshold… I have had an IUD professionally placed as birth control and they stick a straw through your cervix in order to insert the device. I have had sex with a man who hit my cervix when fucking me, it’s not exactly a comfortable feeling so it kinda alerts you to it’s presence there. So I’ll throw the question back at the anon poster…do you even know where it is???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is a typo. Use of “know” instead of “no”.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok start, but the grammar was off-putting. Tense and perspective shifts pull a reader out of the story. Keep writing though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot as fuck! Thank you ❤️😍

LordDeanLordDeanover 1 year ago

Another great story. Brief and to the point. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon: You have no idea what a woman's body is like, do you

Author: *Is a woman*

shewolf13shewolf13about 1 year ago

She has her hands tied behind her, and then he quickly guides her to her hands and knees, without removing the belt.

Also, agree with previous comment about inconsistent tense and aspect changes, this is disturbing in an otherwise good text.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChickwhich@Chickwhich
Welcome to me. Disclaimer: Pls dont message me if youre not dominant, and not into consensual non consent.