Down the Hall Pt. 04

Story Info
Cleaning up before Dad gets home.
1.8k words
4.34
18.9k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveryDenial
EveryDenial
339 Followers

"I swear I'll never get all my stuff unpacked. I have so many clothes" Ellie said to mom while eating her grilled cheese.

"Yeah it's gonna take you forever!" I said, pulling the plate away from her.

"Mooooom, He's taking my food!" Ellie whined to our Mom.

"I said he could have a bit Sweetie." Mom told her.

"Well I want it back!" She said giving me an evil stare.

"I more bite." I said pulling away farther.

"Dan give her the plate now, if you keep distracting her she will never get her room cleaned. You know how your father is about these kind of things." Mom said to me.

"I just like being distracting" I say with a smile as I pass the plate back to Ellie.

I get up and walk back to the office. Distracting, if mom knew the half of it I don't know how she would react. Her daughter, my sister so far today has swallowed my cum three times.I think I'm fully drained at this point so I don't see how I could even distract Ellie anymore. I sit down at my computer and play some video games to pass the time. I should probably be looking for jobs to apply to, but that can wait.

A few hours pass and I get bored. I walk out to the living room to see what mom's up to. She's just watching some cooking show and it looks pretty boring. She sees me and asks if I want to join but I shake my head and turn back down the hall. I guess I'll go see if Ellie needs any help cleaning our room. She has been a really good girl after all, it's the least I can do.

I walk into the bedroom and Ellie is bent over digging through one of her packed clothing boxes. I look up and down her silky smooth legs before walking up behind her.

"Hey Sis what can I do to help you?" I ask her

"Hey Dan, Thanks could you take those clothes on the bed and put them on hangers and then into the closet please. The order doesn't matter, I can fix it later. I just need them in there."

"Yeah no problem I'll get started" I said, walking over to her bed.

Ellie got the side of the room with the closet. She does have a crazy about of clothes. Some of the clothes on her bed I've never seen her even wear before. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention before. It was a wide mix of clothes, some dresses, some sweaters, a few coats and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff. Some of the clothes would look really cute on Ellie, other things would look really sexy on her. About half way through the pile on the bed I look behind me and she is bent over into another box. Her dress must have rode up a bit cause I could clearly see the lace panties she put on earlier.

"Your underwear is showing." I said with a smirk as I walked by putting something into the closet.

"Oops!" she said pulled her dress down a bit.

"Take them off" I told her. She looked back at me. "You don't need them, take them off."

"I guess you're right." She said taking them off and throwing them into the laundry.

"Good!" I said with a smile and walked back to the pile of clothes on the bed.

As we both continued working I kept trying to peek at her under her dress. Since she pulled it down I couldn't see anything. I finally finished the clothes pile, the closet almost full. She finished 2 of the 4 boxes she had to unpack into her dresser. She threw herself onto the now empty bed, back down landing her head on her pillow.

"Thanks Dan, I think we've earned a break." Ellie told me.

"No problem, you were such a good girl today I had to help you." I said to her smiling.

"Thanks Dan!" She said smiling back but barely lifting her head.

"You know, all this cleaning has got me hungry." I said, running my hand up her thigh.

"Why don't you get a snack?" She told me.

"I think I will" I said.

My hand moves to the bottom of her dress and riding it up. Her pussy exposed showing off how clean shaven it is. I move around and lie between her legs looking right at her tight little pussy. I move my face closer and stick out my tongue. I slide my tongue between her pussy lips, long strokes to help get it wet. She grabs at my shoulder holding it tight. I move up the the clit and start massaging it with my tongue. She lifts up a bit to grab my head and push me into her. I move down and stick my tongue as deep in her as it can go. Licking and tasting her delicious pussy juices. She pulls on my hair a bit, silently asking me to move back up. I move back to her clit and start licking, finding a rhythm. Once her nails dig into my head a bit I know I got it. I start to lick her clit to completion. She lets out a moan and I quickly cover her mouth. Mom is just down the hall, hopefully she didn't hear that. Ellie keeps breathing heavily, I think I've found the perfect spot.

"I'm gonna cum!" Ellie whisper yells to me. I don't reply to her and keep going.

"Ahhhhh." She lets out a big breath, letting go of my hair and her body going limp. I get a few more licks in knowing her clit is super sensitive now. Ellie cringes a bit and closes her legs, reaching down to cover her pussy.

"You taste pretty good, Ellie." I said to her. I pulled her dress down to cover her and get off the bed.

"Yeah you too" She said, laying there looking at the ceiling.

"Welcome home Honey!" We heard Mom call from down the hall. Ellie quickly puts herself together and starts to dig into another cardboard box. Before I could react to help Dad walked in.

"Hey Kids, rooms clean right? One Job today." Dad says to us.

"Yes sir." I told him.

"Nice work Dan. What about your sister?" Dad said, looking to her side.

"Yes sir!" She smiles nervously.

"What about your closet Ellie?" He says opening the door. "Come on Ellie you had all day and still two boxes left that you just shoved in here"

"Sorry Dad." Ellie said looking down.

"Dad it's my fault, I was distracting her all day, Please don't be mad her." I tell Dad.

"Well if this is your fault too, you can see the punishment she receives. Maybe next time you won't be such a distraction." Dad said sitting at the end of Ellie's bed. "You know what to do Ellie" He said with a stern voice.

"Yes Dad." She said walking around him and bending over his lap. She then lifted up her dress exposing her bottom half. I was standing at the end of my bed so I had a clear view of her ass and pussy.

"No underwear? Doesn't change your punishment, you know that." He said to Ellie looking up at me. "Nothing you haven't seen before right?"

"What!?" I said. Does he already know about us?

"We use to bathe you both together, She's your sister." Dad said to me.

"I guess you're right" I said sitting down.

"5 each for each box" He said to Ellie and she nodded. He then spanked her ass. Ellie let out a soft moan. He spanked her 9 more times, a little moan each time. It may not sound one hundred percent sexual, but I was definitely into it. After the last smack his hand sat there for a second then kind of slid up slowly as if to savour it. He looked over at me.

"Ahem, That's all." He said sternly as Ellie got up with a slightly red ass, covering herself once again. "Let that be a lesson for you both. If you have chores, get them done." Dad said as he left the room and closed the door.

"What the hell was all that about!?" I quickly asked Ellie

"He always spanks me when I mess up something he asks." Ellie said. "You probably just never knew because we have had different bed rooms since we were 5"

"I guess that makes sense." I said. Both of us are now 18 and sharing a room again. I just never knew dad spanked her like that.

"Yeah I don't really mind. I should have had my stuff done. I also kind of like getting spanked. Just wish it wasn't our father." She said.

"Did you notice his hand on that last spank?" I asked her with a bit of concern.

"Nope, was just like the rest" She replied looking confused.

"Dinner time kids" Mom called to us.

"Coming" we yelled back.

Ellie and I walk down the hall to the kitchen. Dad is already at the table reading the paper that was dropped off this morning. He's a bit old fashioned, doesn't really use his phone for anything either. Mom walked over with 2 plates and put one down in front of Dad and Ellie. She walked back with a plate for me and herself. Spaghetti and meatballs, Dad's favorite.

"Made us your favorite meal for our first full day in our new home Honey." Mom said kissing Dad on the cheek.

"Looks great Deer" Dad said, folding up the new paper and setting it on the table.

"I heard you got in a bit of trouble Ellie." Mom said. "I really thought you were going to finish putting things away. Is having Dan in your room too distracting?"

"Not at all Mom. Us being in a room together is going to be a lot of fun I think" Ellie said smiling at mom then smiling at me. "It was just poor time management on my part."

"I'll help keep her on track." I said.

"You've always been a good big brother helping your sister." Dad said, twirling his spaghetti. "If you could help her after dinner finish putting the last 2 boxes away, I would appreciate it."

"Yeah Dan that would be really great" Ellie Said smiling at me again.

Dinner wrapped up and Ellie and I cleaned up the dishes. Mom and Dad went to the living room to watch TV for the rest of the night. Ellie and I went back to our room and finished putting her things away. We just talked and talked. Nothing sexual, Just a good brother sister bonding session. It hit about 11 and we were exhausted. We got into our own beds tonight and went to sleep.

EveryDenial
EveryDenial
339 Followers