All Comments on 'Down the Hill'

by Goodalphamale

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nothing new. Just another irrealistic fempov BurnTheBastard tale, don't touching the whore wife. The demented slut wife was the only disgusting betrayer, so why to pay dearly should be the slut wife's lover ? Nonsense.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x2 months ago

Okay, I looked at the comments on your first story and saw that you said that English wasn't your first language. I was going to ask you that, because your syntax is strange. You may want to have a more fluent, if not native, English speaker read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If I were trying to bé nice, I'd say "thanks for the effort". But then again, there rea)ly wasn't that much effort, was there. You certainly didn't waste any time proofreading yourself, or there couldn't have been that many mistakes. And if there was an idea that triggered this, it was stupid.

As has been saïd before: don't give up your day job!

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Too bad the sonuvabitch survived. Husband won’t forget, so please go meet her again. Maybe they’ll take your fingers next time guitar man.

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Too bad the sonuvabitch survived the trip down the mountain. By all means go back to Rose, and maybe next time the husband will take your hands guitar man.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Are you planing write ch 2 for you previous work?

GoodalphamaleGoodalphamaleabout 2 months agoAuthor

Yeah English is not my first language, I'm trying to learn and experiment with English

GoodalphamaleGoodalphamaleabout 2 months agoAuthor

Anonymous- Yes, I'm actually working on the part two of "Under the castle"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The husband.

And his friends should have set the van on fire so that the cheating whore and the asshole musician would not survive the trip down hill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous