Down the Hill

Story Info
Horny wife seduces a musician at a charity program.
1.9k words
3.09
10.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New writer here, show some mercy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I am Hector, a single guitarist and singer who travel around the nearby states, singing cover songs to make a living. I really liked singing and playing guitar, I always feel a special sensation while performing live. But I never wrote my own songs or played my own fresh guitar tunes, everything was cover, and I was happy with what I had.

Right now, I am in a hospital with a broken neck and a fractured leg. I am happy that I am not dead, actually surviving a car crash is one of the greatest thing that can happen in a man's life. But my car crash was not an ordinary car crash, it was a murder attempt from an angry, broken and humiliated guy, whose wife I fucked a few hours ago. I know I am the bad guy, but I was just minding my own business, playing a good song to the people gathered for a small charity function. That's when I met rose, the wife of that guy who tried to kill me.

Few hours ago

----------------------------------------------------------

I was on the way to a nearby town to play for a charity group, this group was actually legit, they helped so many people in need and I even gave them a huge discount. So I was on my way driving my old van which I also use to sleep when going for long trips. Sometimes people from other states call me to perform, and I happily accept their offers and play till they are tired and exhausted, dancing.

After quite a long drive, I arrived at the charity program and parked my van a bit far from the hall next to the edge of the hill. The hall was on a hill, so the parking space was actually small, somehow I managed to park my van safely. After that I changed my cloths from my van, I wore a black pant and a white shirt with a black blazer. I took my guitar and made my way to the hall.

The moment I entered the hall, I noticed that there were only a few people to attend my program, I made my way to the stage and received a large round applause from the audience. After standing there for a moment, few more people came, without wasting any time I started playing. The people were really happy and started to dance in front of the stage. The view actually gave me a boost to play some great songs on my guitar, I played and played and played, all the people present their were really having a great time.

That's when I noticed a woman looking at me, she was really beautiful with long black hair and pretty face, she looked like about 30 or something. She was wearing a blue knee length cocktail dress, her body was so fit like an hourglass, her hips and breasts were outstanding also her lips were really kissable. She was dancing with a heavy old man who looked like her husband, they were dancing really well and enjoying my songs. Her face was like a magnet, I kept my eyes on her looking at her body, she was looking back at me and biting her hips while moving seductively.

After a few minutes, she whispered something into her husband's ears and walked out of the hall, she told me to follow her by gesturing. Soon I finished playing and got the money from the president of the charity group, without wasting no time I walked towards her waiting near my van. The moment I approached her she told me to unlock the doors, I took out the keys from my pocket and unlocked my van.

The moment I unlocked, she pushed me into the van on to the mattress I set for sleeping at night. She jumped on to me like a predator and started to kiss me, I couldn't believe my eyes, a random woman I just met few minutes ago acting like my girlfriend. To be honest it really turned me on, I wrapped my hands around her and kissed her soft lips.

"What is your name?" I asked her as I broke away from her kiss.

"Rose," she said while biting her lips and putting her hands on my shoulders. "What is your name?"

"Hector," I said as I moved my lips towards hers.

"Oh Hector, I want you to fuck me," she said to me with lust in her eyes. "I want you to fuck me better than my ugly husband."

I was shocked by her words and the amount of lust in her eyes and voice. She was so in need of a good fuck, maybe her old man wasn't enough to satisfy her needs. The words really turned me on, I wanted to fuck her like there is no tomorrow. But deep inside I was a bit afraid of her husband finding out. I wasted no time and started to take off my dress, while she lifted her dress up and got on all fours.

"Hector, fuck me, fuck me please," she was begging like a slut, "give me your cock baby."

"Here you go Rose," I said as I inserted my 7 inch cock into her wet, married pussy. I wasted no time and started to ram her harder and faster, I felt like I'm in the top of the world banging some random guy's wife. Rose was so horny that she even forgot about her husband still waiting for her inside the hall.

"Oh hector, your cock feels amazing," she moaned in pleasure. "my husband is so small, it's not even worth comparing with yours."

Her words about her old man turned me really on, she was saying shit about the man who is waiting for her inside the hall, while getting fucked by me in my old van. I was actually enjoying the power play. My cock was sliding in and out of her married pussy like a piston.

I grabbed her long black hair and said, "You are a horny slut and you deserve a good fucking."

"Yes-yes, I am a horny cheating slut, fuck me Hector," she screamed in pleasure, taking my every thrust with a moan. "Yes baby, fuck my married pussy, fuck it harder." She started to move her hips in a saucily rhythm while rubbing her pussy with her left hand, her lust for hard sex was unimaginable.

"H-hector, oh, do you like my married pussy?" she managed to ask while moaning with pleasure, "do you like fucking my pussy?"

"Oh yes," I groaned while slapping her ass cheeks, "you are a horny slut Rose." I let go of her hair and rested my both hands on her ass cheeks. I couldn't believe what I was doing with a married woman. Juices were running down her thigh, my ball sack hitting her clit everytime I thrust deep into her, made me extra horny.

"Ah, fuck! Hector...! Your cock is hitting the right spot! It's bigger than my ugly husband. S-shiiit. Fuck me Hector," she screamed like a whore, wanting my cock in her every holes.

"I like your energy Rose, you really deserve a good, hard fuck." I said while thrusting in and out of her wet pussy. I have never seen a woman this horny and sexy, also with this husband stuff.

Suddenly I saw her husband coming out of the hall looking for her, he was looking around for his wife, but little did he know I was banging the hell out of her sweet married pussy. I looked at her ass and wanted to fuck her asshole, I took my cock out of her pussy.

"Hector, please put it back in, please baby," she begged me to put it back, "Please fuck me, please put it back"

"I want to fuck your ass," I said to her while slapping her ass cheeks.

"But... never tried anal before. I don't even let my husband fuck me there."

"I thought you wanted to get fucked in every hole," I said with a rough voice.

"But, Hector," she said confused and wanting my cock back in.

"Do you want me to leave?" I said slowly moving away from her behind.

"No!.. don't leave me hector, you can fuck my ass. I just want your cock inside me," she requested like a cheap whore.

I spat on her asshole and borrowed some saliva from her with my hand, then I slowly inserted the tip of my cock into her ass. She slowly moaned but went silent after it, she closed her eyes, her face showed a mixture of pain and pleasure. My cock slid deep into her, I started to thrust deeper with my hips.

"Ow, ahh, Hector!" Rose started wincing at first but her sounds soon turned into moans of pleasure, "oh, yes Hector, fuck my ass, mhm..." She started to rub her pussy, I really liked her rubbing her pussy while I was deep inside her ass. I was fucking her ass with great speed, I liked how the married woman moaned in pain and pleasure.

"Fuck! This ass is so fucking tight. Do like my cock inside your ass Rose?" I asked her with an evil smile on my face while pushing my cock deep into her virgin ass.

"O-oh, yes, yes Hector, I like your cock in my ass, please fuck me harder," She croaked as my cock sliding in and out of her ass.

My mind then cooked up some evil shit, I wanted her to talk shit about her husband again. I didn't even knew that guy, but something in my mind wanted her to say some bad things about her husband.

"Say my husband is a loser," I said to her giving a slap on her ass, "say it!"

"My husband is a loser, he don't fuck me hard."

"Don't stop bitch, I like hearing you talk about your old man."

"My husband got a small cock, he cum so quickly." She screamed shit about her husband for me, I rewarded her with my hard thrusts helping her to reach the peak level orgasm.

Her ass made me so horny that I was about to cum, "I am going to cum baby," I groaned as I came deep into her ass.

"Oh, yes Hector fill me up, fill my ass baby," Rose was screaming in pleasure as I filled her ass with my cum.

Suddenly someone opened the door, It was her husband and his two friends. I was shocked, I quickly pulled out of her ass and moved back. I knew there was no way for me to escape, they quickly rushed inside and her husband punched me in the face almost knocking me out. Then I saw him pulling her out of my van and slapping across her face, I wanted to go out and help her but I was slowly fainting.

The husband's two friends then pushed my van to the ledge and gave a final push. The van then bumped into many rocks and trees finally hitting on a large tree "down the hill" completely destroying my van. And when I opened my eyes, I was in the hospital with a broken neck and a fractured leg.

When I asked the doctor about how I ended up here. He said, it was some people from the charity who brought me to this hospital. I closed my eyes thinking about the good time with rose and smiled.

"Should I go back and meet Rose after this?"