All Comments on 'Down The Rabbit Hole Ch. 10'

by Sorian

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
hloverhlover2 months ago

I love this series. I love how much we get inside of Tori's head, how we see the way she thinks and feels. The way one part of her mind knows that things are escalating and she's losing control but she actively chooses to ignore that and seek her own pleasure, what makes her feel good. I love the way that it's not just about her own orgasms--it's her desire to make others feel good. She has a need to give pleasure, extreme pleasure. Her compassion for Tim entices me because I feel like I could be Tim.

Tori's relationship with Aaron is also so real. The husband who masturbates and plays on his phone while his wife's sexual needs go unmet and even unrecognized. I feel like her journey won't be complete until her relationship with him blows up. I'm looking forward to reading more, thank you for continuing this series and sharing it with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSorian@Sorian
Well friends I love to write, collaborate and yes, of course, talk about and have sex. This has been a hobby of mine for some years, but in recent times (maybe because of the pandemic) more and more ideas have been coming to mind. I would love to hear from anyone that enjoys ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES