Down The Rabbit Hole Ch. 11

Story Info
Tori loses control.
1.9k words
3.87
2.2k
2

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 07/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorian
Sorian
589 Followers

"Oh fuck yes!" I groaned as Peter drove his cock into my ass.

"Fuck this feels so good," He moaned as he pushed into me balls deep. He started to grunt and thrust me hard and fast. I clung to the sheets and groaned, looking at Frank. His cum was still running down my face. I stared at his softened cock and I wanted more. I needed more.

We had been fucking them for the last hour in our usual hotel and I knew they both didn't have a lot of time. They managed to meet me in the morning after I spent a good portion of the night trying to get someone to meet me. It was ironic because I had found people to meet so easily when I wasn't looking. But now that I absolutely needed it, it took the whole night for them to get back to me. Thankfully they were able to sneak this in before work. But they needed to leave and it wasn't going to be enough for me.

Peter gripped my hair, pulled my head back and kept fucking my ass. He kept pulling me back, my back arching so he could drive his cock deeper and deeper. I loved taking it like this. I clenched my ass as he fucked me as a means of hanging on to him. I kept my eyes in Frank and groaned as I could see his cock getting hard again as he watched his friend ass fuck me.

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Peter's body slammed against mine as I felt his thrusts growing more urgent. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" He groaned.

Frank stood up and started to stroke his cock back to life. I could see the dark lust in his eyes.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Peter blurted as he clenched my hair in his fist and pumped his cum into my ass.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!" I cried. I wanted it all.

Frank stood on the bed and shoved his dick in my mouth and my words were muffled as he began to thrust. Peter finished cumming in me, but he stayed behind me and held my head for his friend to fuck my face hard. Frank's cock pushed down my throat as Peter pressed on my head.

"Fuck that's deep," Frank groaned as he continued to push his cock as far down my throat as he could. With Peter holding my head by the hair I couldn't move or adjust and I tried to gasp for air but there was none. I couldn't move and I couldn't breathe.

My body started to shake from lack of air as Frank kept fucking my throat and Peter kept forcing my head forward.

"Choke on that cock," Frank muttered to me. "Yes, baby...yes."

I kept choking. I began to panic. I gripped his thighs and dug my fingers into his flesh but they both kept pushing. I screwed my eyes shut and tried to calm down but I couldn't. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. My fingers dug further into his thighs and just when I thought I was going to pass out he pulled his cock out of my mouth. I gasped for air, coughed and drooled. Drool ran down my chin, all over the bed.

"That was intense," Frank said to no one in particular. I looked up at him, I felt Peter pulling out of my ass. Frank looked down at me. "Are you ok?" He asked as his lust had cooled enough to gain some reason.

I nodded as I looked at him. My need had not changed. "Please don't stop until you cum," I managed to say. Frank nodded and pushed his dick back into my mouth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in my car in the mall parking lot scrolling through my emails on my phone. My time with Frank and Peter was very hot but they had to leave and as soon as I left the hotel I started looking again. I didn't know why I just knew I needed more. I wasn't done. I wasn't satisfied.

With shaking hands I kept replying to every email I saw with the same quick answers of,"Yes I am real, where do you want to meet?" I didn't look at pictures, I didn't try to see if they were safe, I didn't do any of the things I used to. I didn't care. I just needed more. I needed to be fucked. I needed to please. I knew I was out of control but I didn't care.

Suddenly I received a text from Jim: "Where are you?"

"In a mall parking lot," I replied. "Want to meet?"

""Yes," Then Jim sent me the address of another hotel. I had met him there several times in the past. I started driving when the phone rang. It was Aaron. I ignored my husband and kept driving.

I never knew what to expect from Jim but this time I was ready for anything. No nerves, just excitement. I thought about swallowing cum from Frank that last time. He had given me a lot. But I looked at him just wanting more. I felt like a starving person that just needed to eat more.

"What is happening to me?" I asked.

I arrived at the hotel. Normally I would scope out the parking lot and find a good place where I could get to my car quickly if I had to. I didn't do anything like that. I parked next to the entrance and walked in without thinking about or caring who saw me. I went up to the fourth floor and straight to the room Jim had sent me.

I knocked and Jim opened the door for me and led me in. He looked at me with his piercing eyes for a moment: "What are you doing?" He finally asked in that direct, Jim-like tone.

"What do you mean?" I asked. My hands were shaking. I wanted him to fuck me.

"You seem different," he said, "Desperate. Like a junkie."

I smiled at him and took off my top. I was wearing a very not sexy bra but whatever, my tits were still tits. "I just want to fuck," I said. 'It's not complicated."

He looked at me for a moment thoughtfully. He nodded, "So you want to fuck right now?" He stood up unbuckling his belt.

"Yes," I said.

Jim fucked me. He fucked my mouth like the entire purpose of my face was to take his cock. He fucked my pussy until he came and then he fucked my pussy again. He fucked me like he owned me, like a piece of meat and like his lover all at the same time. In a way that only Jim could. We fucked on the bed, on the desk in the shower and then on the floor. He came in my ass twice and then came in my mouth the last time. When he was finished with me I lay on my side, exhausted and satisfied. Cum ran out of my mouth, my ass and my pussy. He looked equally tired, laying on the bed watching TV.

"I want you to be safer, Tori," he said finally.

I rolled over and looked at him. For a moment I saw a look of genuine concern on his face.

"I know you see a lot of different people, I want you to limit anyone new you meet through me," he said finally.

I almost laughed. "Why do you care?"

He looked at me very seriously, "I do care. I have always cared. I saw you that night in the store and I knew you were a pent up, overly religious unhappy wife. I wanted you to be free. But now that you are free I want you to be safe. Do you understand?"

I nodded. I did. Now that my mind and body had calmed down, of course he was right. "I thought about stopping last night. Everything. Stopping it all."

"Why didn't you?" He asked.

Tears formed in my eyes. "I can't. It's like...It's like I used to think that I was the only one that had needs like this. Or something. I don't know. But now I understand like..."

"There are other people like you out there," He said flatly.

I nodded. "It's fucked up. But it's like we all need each other or something."

"We do," he replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I considered driving home to see Aaron. I didn't miss him. Not exactly. But I did feel calmer now, in my right mind.

"What is happening to me?" I asked myself as I looked in the rearview mirror.

Jim made me feel better. More balanced. He had a way of controlling the situation and me that I needed to trust more. He was such an odd man. I wondered how he really felt about me. There were times when I felt like a worthless slut with him and others when I felt like he loved me. He was tender and demeaning at the same time. It was so extreme, yet comforting and yet confining that I couldn't think about him too much. Before we parted ways he made me promise again not to meet anyone new unless they went through him. It made sense and when this all started that used to be how it was. It made me feel better.

The truth was I had plenty of people I could see. I just needed to be more regulated about it. I shook my head. Maybe I was a sex addict or something.

The sex was wonderful it was true. I knew I had not yet reached my boundaries in that regard. But it was more than that. I wasn't addicted just to the sex but the connections and in some sort of fucked up way, the community I had through this. I shook my head. I had no idea what I even thought about any of it. All I knew as my body hurt. I had a lot of hard sex today and I needed a break. My body needed a break. But I wasn't ready to go home. I couldn't see Aaron and go back into that whole routine of lies and longing yet. Not yet.

I sent Aaron a text that I needed to stay with my mom and went to another hotel and checked in. I immediately got undressed and climbed into the bathtub then got the water running. As the tub filled I closed my eyes and just let the hot water run over my oversexed body. I knew that this all couldn't go on. Something was going to come to a head somewhere.

The risk of having Tim come to my home while Aaron was there on top of just the overall feeling of being out of control today was just a warning sign that things were way out of hand. I wondered if Jim had saved my life today. Who knows who I would have met and what would have happened if he had not met me. I wondered if he knew that. He always seemed to know things.

I needed to ask him how he thought this would all end. I opened my eyes, leaned out of the tub and found my phone. I was about to text him that very question when, to my surprise, he texted me: Are you alone?

"Yes," I replied. "Just in the bath." I thought about asking him how he thought this would end. My fingers tapped the screen of my phone thoughtfully.

He replied,"I am setting up a gang bang for you."

I was not expecting that. I definitely was not expecting how things ended.

Sorian
Sorian
589 Followers