All Comments on 'Down The Shore Again'

by loorslady

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sheransheranover 13 years ago
wow

great story..keep this as a series...awesome theme..secretly to hubby :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Correct Words

You don't "shake your head yes", you nod your head. A shake of the head means no. Apart from that confusion near the end a great story!

greg2906greg2906over 13 years ago
My Kind Of Woman!

Brazen! Exhibitionistic! Super Hot! All qualities I prefer in a woman! Great story and a wonderfully perverse character! Hope this lady keeps coming to see us on a frequent basis! Nod your head...shake your head...who cares, nitpicker! Bring us more like this! Love the public pissing!

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Better to gain some real experience? Be honest!

Female exhibitionism is nothing new, rarely exciting unless forced by circumstances, leading to genuine rewards! Obviously male, this writer identified with the young stud that dicovered a lady masturbating under the boardwalk, wishing he could get his rocks off so easily! Good news!

That lady would have eagerly shared her orgasmic abilities with a well endowed like minded person.

loorsladyloorsladyover 13 years agoAuthor
Just to clarify for my readers and critics.

Enthusiasm dictates I shake my head (up and down) vigorously in agreement. "Nodding" as it were, would not express the level of arousal, and pleasure I had experienced/shared and or thrill of seeing the reaction on the face of my lone male audience. And for Barbara..let me assure you here and now, I am all woman. Perhaps the fact that I am bi influenced what I wrote and you mistakenly took that as some sort of proof of my gender. But thank you for reading my story(ies). I am sure my high school english teacher would agree with you regarding my choice of expressions (shake or nod) but given she was in her 60's at that time, I am not too concerned. Thanks again loorsLADY..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous