Downfall of Heroines Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting deeply, Mari allowed the sensation of most of this creature's thick cock throbbing and wriggling inside her to calm her, soothe her. Smiling submissively she looked up at the creature, finding it staring back at her.

"I'm glad it was you to I gave that too." She whispered, eager to allow this thing to continue inflicting his horrible pleasures upon her lovely body.

The thing moved its face to hers, Mari able to lay eyes upon the many tiny teeth within its bizarre mouth. She parted her lips and relaxed, allowing the creature to plant the writhing thing over her lips, covering her mouth, the thing landing upon her with another disgusting wet slurping noise. Latching onto her, the thing sucked, Mari's tongue slowly pulled forward, moving past her lips and into the thing's grotesque mouth where she could taste the rancid slime. Tiny teeth pressed against her tongue, piercing and injecting more of this creature's vile venom into her. All the while, Mari relaxed and enjoyed this horrible deed.

The thing's hands moved up her thighs, over her hips and to her waist, at which point they began to wrap around her slim form. The creature moved close, slowly pressing its worm ridden body against her shapely feminine body. Mari felt the thousands of slimy worms mashed up against her belly, causing it to quiver as they teased her soft flesh while its boney chest pushed against her plump breasts as the creature held itself against her.

As she sat on the edge of the table with its body mashed against hers, it began fucking her. Her belly tightened up and her hips quivered as the creature rocked its hips forward, driving the rest of its slick, wormy cock into Mari's helpless and fertile body. She felt the thing bully its way deep into her, twisting and arching to mold to the shape of her canal. Her body was stretched tightly around it, Mari barely able to withstand the intense pleasure that now stimulated her, made all the more potent by the wriggling worms that gleefully slathered their slime about inside her. The thing held its rancid cock fully inside the woman it has just deflowered, enjoying her tightness around him while her body grew accustomed to his massive organ. Though, it did seek pleasure from her, and began to slowly rock its hips between her open thighs, its vile body rubbing against her belly as his cock began to pump in and out of the lovely Mari.

Loud, wet slurping noises came from her pussy as it wrapped tightly around the undead organ that thrust up into her, the creature casually taking her, wanting to take its time and enjoy this lovely peasant girl for as long as possible. She trembled against him as her body coped with the incredible sensations, slimy worms happily slithering against her belly and underside of her thick tits, many latching onto her with their tiny mouths to suck upon her flesh while she gave herself to her undead lover. The thing's elongated mouth remained firmly over hers, muffling her cries of pleasure as her tongue remained within the thing as it wrapped around it, doing what it desired with her.

One might not be able to tell if Mari was even conscious or not if it were not for the fact that she raised her arms up and rest her hands on the creature's shoulders, rancid ooze pushing up between her fingers as they sank into the rotted flesh, disturbing worms beneath that slowly inched their way onto her hands and down her arms.

Mari's tiny body rocked back and forth as she sat on the edge of the table, the large wooden slab gently bouncing against the wall behind her. Her hips gyrated back and forth, guided by the lewd motions of her undead lover as the thing moved with purpose, driving the full length of its cock into the young girl's body, taking full advantage of her willingness to be violated by him, her mind quite easily swayed by the vile magic that now permeated this place.

Mari lost track of time as the pleasures she felt filled her mind, the girl rather happy to allow her horrid lover to continue. It kept going, pushing up into her belly with a loud slurp while the worms adorning its form were rubbing disgustingly against her tummy and her tongue imprisoned within its toothy mouth. In and out, its organ sinking fully into her with each stroke as it enjoyed her body, intent on having her for a long while tonight.

Having never experienced anything like this before, Mari's mind swam in intense pleasures, enjoying what was being done to her body. It was not too long before the thing noticed a change in Mari, her belly growing taut, the grip she had on his cock tightening. The thing knew she was going to be orgasming, and was delighted to see her give in so easily. She raised her thighs up, wrapping her legs around the creature, attempted to squeeze his body as he kept thrusting, not giving her body a moment of reprieve. Barely audible, muffled cries flowed from her mouth as the thing kept its cruel kiss upon her. Her body arched, pushing forward into the creature, then relaxed, over and over. Keeping her prisoner, the undead monstrosity kept thrusting and thrusting, never ceasing as intense sensation rolled through Mari, driving her wild with pleasure.

The enjoyed bringing her body to the pinnacle of pleasure, feeling her react as it washed through her body, then her relaxing as weakness over took her, the event having finally subsided. Her legs unlocked from around its body, calves dangling freely from the side of the table, and her hands leaving its shoulders, dropping down beside her as Mari now seemed to rest limply within the thing's grasp.

Its thrusting into her ceased, the creature holding itself inside her while its mouth released her tongue and receded from her slimy coated lips. Mari's head slowly lay back, the girl staring blankly up at the ceiling as her lips hung open to pant softly as the creature gurgled in enjoyment. The thing looked down at her pretty face, taking in her blank smile as her mind attempted to recover from the sensations she had experienced.

Mari was barely aware of her body being laid down onto the table, a cold sensation over her body as she was separated from the creature, her flesh glistening with slime. With a smile she turned her head and looked up at the creature, finding it standing at the foot of the table, its cock no longer in her, but still jutting out from its body, far from finished with her.

"Hmm...it was better than I could have ever imagined." She said with a cute smile.

She sighed softly as its hands moved to her inner thighs, caressing her slime coated flesh, rubbing the stuff into her as it once again moved her thighs apart, ready to continue feeding his cock into her body. She watched as the thing climbed up onto the table with her, kneeling between her legs, its worm riddled organ still throbbing with desire to defile her.

Mari lay still, barely able to move, as the creature continued. She watched it lower his organ to her, the thing gurgling in pleasure as it pushed itself back into her delicious form, listening to her sigh in satisfaction as it sank back into her tight form. His hands moved to either side of her head, holding himself up above her, giving her a good view of just how horrific his appearance was.

Its hips began to move, lewdly grinding against her own as he pushed his massive, undead cock in and out of her exhausted body. Its bloated eyes stared down at her beauty, watching as her body slid up and down the table beneath him, her form slowly writhing in pleasure as she reacted to once again feeling herself stretched around the vile thing pumping into her.

Its gaze slowly shifted to her massive breasts, watching the young, firm mounds gently sway as she accepted his cock over and over, her soft moans praising what he was doing to her body. A long gurgle flowed from the creature, and then it lowered its hideous face to her lovely breasts. Its foul mouth pressed down atop one of her nipple and contracted while sucking hungrily, drawing her flesh up into his vile mouth. Mari gasped sharply at the new sensation, then relaxed, smiling serenely as her mind enjoyed the never ending flow of pleasures.

As the small woman lay helpless beneath him, the creature continued its enjoyment of her, the thing's mouth lewdly dragging itself from her nipple and gliding down to the underside of her breast, sucking upon the flesh as it moved, sampling her body. Moving again, its slid down between her thick mounds, latching itself onto the flesh of her cleavage while it felt her body rocking rhythmically beneath its mouth. Roaming her other breast, the this pressed into her flesh, and allowed itself the pleasure of sinking its sharp teeth into her. Mari trembled as venom began to flow into once more, bringing with it a soothing warmth and a weakness that flowed through her already worn out body.

The table began to bounce against the wall, causing Mari's body to tremble upon it. Between her spread open thighs, the creature thrust sharply now, its hips slapping loudly against hers as it pushed its organ up into her with sharp motions. Mari gasped tensely as her body was violated in such a manner, the creature beginning to gurgle loudly in pleasure. Over and over it thrust, stabbing fiercely into her as she rest beneath him, her body used for this creature's pleasure.

More and more thrusts, Mari feeling each one as the thing's cock buried itself into her. Then, it stopped, the creature holding its length completely inside her tiny body. Disgusting slurping noise came from its mouth, the sucking on her tit intensifying as she felt the thing's organ writhe, pulsating as it slowly eased itself into her fertile womb. Mari let out a sharp gasp as she felt the vile, rotted organ began to inseminate her. The tendrils upon the phallic head spread out, anchoring it in place while it began to spray a powerful jet of rotten cum into her young, fertile body, the stuff coating the walls of her womb and clinging to it.

The thing seemed to chuckle as it gazed down at Mari, watching her pant softly as she smile up at him. The thing moved one hand to her slime coated belly and slowly caressed her, seemingly confident she would endure a pregnancy due to this, providing the undead with one more of their kind.

Mari stared up at the creature as it released her delicious bosom from its mouth and stared down at her. She smile up at it, a soft expression on her face as she panted slowly, catching her breath. Within her she could feel the thing's vile spawn slithering about before Mari squealed as it latched onto her, no doubt to use her body to grow.

Her belly quivered as the creature continued to caress it, staring at her tummy now, focus in its bloated eyes. As enjoyable as it was for this creature to have the once virginal Mari, there was purpose to this act and now the young woman was part of that.

"I...I feel it...inside me." Mari said, a sense of satisfaction in her voice as she gazed up at the horrific creature with a soft smile. "That made me feel good. You...make me feel good."

The raised its gaze to look down into her pretty face. This girl seemed absolutely smitten with him. Sure, it was unheard of for anyone to resist the magic of his kind, but it often took time for the girls to become more and more accepting. This lovely morsel known as Mari seemed to have already bonded to him, and was most likely eager to serve him as an obedient wife. It could think of worse prizes to take as his own, and taking advantage of this situation seemed like it would be rather enjoyable.

Leaning back, the creature slowly withdrew its grotesque organ from Mari's conquered body, the thing slurping loudly before pulling free with a loud *schlorp*. Her lips quivered, Mari moaning as his organ moved, stimulating her young body. With the thing free from her she seemed to relax, her body quite exhausted from the ordeal, as well as the venom she was injected with. His rotted arms slipped beneath her as the creature scooped Mari up off the table.

Mari soon found herself laying on a soft bed in one of the spare rooms that the tavern would rent out to travelers to rest for the night. Her lithe body glistened from the rancid slime that coated her flesh and above her stood the creature that had spent the last hour or two enjoying her. She smiled warmly as it reached out and began to slowly caress her long, slender thighs; her lips parting to then sigh softly.

Up and down her legs the thing's boney hands roamed, caressing her warm flesh. Diving between her legs, then slowly eased them apart, something Mari was happy to do for this creature, anything it wanted. A disgusting gurgle came from the creature as it seemed to voice its approval of her willingness to let her body continue to be used. The mattress shifted as the creature crawled up onto the bed with his new toy. Mari's smile widened as the creature moved above her then lowered its hideous form onto hers, a sick slurping noise as the creature's oozing flesh and slimy worms pushed down on her, pinning her to the bed.

Mari slowly raised her weak arms and placed her hands upon the creature's back, embracing it as it moved to her. It's vile, lamprey like mouth found hers once more, pressing against her soft lips, and slowly spreading them open as it wormed between them, pushing down into her small mouth. Mari's tongue was quickly drawn up into the thing, the young woman tasting the rancid and rotted mouth as it wrapped around it and sucked upon her while the thing undulated between her lips.

Her thighs spread further apart as the creature's hips pushed forward, rubbing against them. The sensation of the thing's wormy cock head was felt by Mari, her pussy spreading open for the creature, then her body enjoying the pleasure of the thing sinking deep into her once more while her eyes closed and her lips parted to moan sensually.

Its hands wrapped around her, holding her close to him as she was pinned beneath the horrific monster. The bed began to creak in a rhythmic manner as Mari happily endured what this monster was doing to her once more. Her tiny body gently moved along the mattress as she lay with this creature, feeling it move along her flesh, its vile cock pushing in and out as it sank deep into her. Mari's complete and utter submission to him pleased the creature, it planned to reward her for this soon enough.

***************************

While Mari and the rest of the women in the village gave themselves to the undead horrors that had taken over the town, a pair of young women were approaching, moving along the same river that Mari had been bathing at earlier this evening. One of the women looked to be a bodyguard of some sort; her tall, athletic build adorned with plate armor and a sword sheathed by her side. The other was much shorter, and the pointed tips of her ears would reveal to any onlookers that she was an elf, and her expensive robes identifying her as upper class.

"It looks like we have arrive Lina." Stated the warrior, seeming to let down her guard, removing her helmet to reveal her long brown hair. "Look ahead, that riverside cottage, I had arranged for us to rest there for the night, we should be safe."

"Oh good." Replied Lina, the young busty blonde elf looking a bit tired. "I am used to relaxing and enjoying nature. All this travel is wearing me out."

"You will be quite happy to know that in the morning we shall enter The Sanctuary and you will be safe there until your kind retrieves you, your travels are over." The warrior said, informing the elven princess.

"Well, if we are done traveling, then perhaps we can visit a local tavern and get some wine?" Lina asked. "My treat to pay you back for helping me Helena."

Helena chuckled.

'Lina, all you will find at a tavern here is ale." Helena informed the now pouting elf. "And besides, we don't want anyone to know your whereabouts. Come, let's wash up and get some food in our bellies before bed."

The tall, statuesque brunette slept quite peacefully, the last remnants of the fire she used to cook dinner smoldering just outside the small cottage she was using during her stay here. Years of physical training had firmed up every inch of her athletic body, even her large breasts stood firm, seemingly defying gravity.

Bad timing would drastically alter the fates of Helena and Lina tonight. While Lina was being returned to her people, the undead cared little for the machinations of the living. What they cared about were the beauty of Helena and Lina, something to be plundered this evening.

Helena began to awaken from her sleep, her groggy mind vaguely aware of her bodily sensations. The cool night air across her belly revealed that her covers had most likely been pulled down...and her nightgown pulled up, its fabric now stretched tightly across her large breasts. A lovely sensation was felt upon her bare belly, something gently caressing her smooth flesh, the wet, sticky thing slowly moving back and forth as it dragged itself along her tummy. Her soft lips pated and the shapely young warrior woman began to moan sensually as her mouth turned up into a smile, Helena enjoying this as her mind lingered between sleep and alertness.

Helena's belly sucked in and her body began to slowly squirm on the bed, her motions quite erotic to behold. Her moans continued, as did the lewd caress along her flat tummy. The caress was soon joined by another pleasant sensation upon her belly. Something wet pressed against her upper belly, circular, not unlike a set of thick, slimy lips. A soft sucking noise filled her ears as she felt the thing suction itself to her.

Helena's eyes fluttered open and she stared at the ceiling, her mind still in a fog, unsure if she was awake or dreaming. Whatever was exploring her belly felt so damned good, her mind remained relaxed and took its time waking up; allowing her and her mysterious partner to continue this.

Helena's entire body tensed up suddenly, her eyes popping wide open. From what she thought may be the mouth upon her belly she experienced the sensation of many tiny teeth piercing her flesh, penetrating into her yet not chomping down to consume flesh. What she did feel was a strange warmth inside her, the sensation flowing outward from what she guessed was her body being injected with something.

Tilting her head back, Helena began to gasp sharply, quick cries mixed in with her gasps as her chest heaved. The venom spread throughout her body, bringing the soothing warmth with it. Her mind felt numb, pleasantly so. Relaxing, Helena's body soon lay still as she allowed the injection of this vile stuff into her body to continue. A sly smile formed on her plump lips as she began to enjoy it, liking the idea of having this done to her.

Helena groaned, and after several minutes of enduring this, she propped herself up on her elbows, her body feeling a bit weak. Still grinning she tilted her head forward to see just what she was letting inject this stuff into her like this.

Helena's nightgown had indeed been pushed up to bare her belly and was folded atop her thick breasts, and her covers pushed down to her hips, still covering her lower half. On the bed with her was a truly disgusting creature that looked like a foul fish man. The creature knelt next to her and had bent over, its foul mouth indeed pressed up to her belly. The thing's elongated face looked very much like that of a fish, though its thin scales were coming loose, the flesh beneath discolored with rot and writhing as maggots squirmed about within it. Its eyes had rotted away and in their place were a pair of bloated eyes on short stalks. Its forearms and hands had grown into long octopus like tentacles, one of which was slowly caressing Helena's tummy while it sucked on her flesh and continued to pump its venom into her veins.

Helena stared at the creature as her body reacted to the vile stuff pumped into it. She bit her lower lip and smiled, liking what she saw being done to her. She watched as the thick, slimy tentacle arm continued exploring her flesh, the thing undulating as it moved back and forth, wrapping down along the side of her waist as the suckers occasionally clung to her, then released with a soft slurping noise. Her gaze shifted to the creature's face and its mouth still latched on to her tummy. She watched its cheeks inflate and retract while its mouth throbbed, sucking lewdly upon her. Within its ruined and thin fleshy spots, Helena could make out a stream of black liquid pumping through the creature, flowing down towards its mouth, through its teeth, and into her body. Across her belly she could see a spiderweb of the black stuff as it seeped through her veins and into her the rest of her form, the dark color fading and reappearing as the creature continued treating her to more and more of the stuff.

1...34567...11