Downfall of Heroines Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vira pulled her head away from the door and stood there for a moment. She was right, her two friends were just behind the door, their bodies being used to pleasure some undead monstrosity. And from the sound of it, rather enjoying participating in such vile deeds. Vira whimpered softly, her pussy growing moist as a deep yearning began to well up in her body, her mind reacting to the nearby evil, making her want it.

Reaching for the doorknob, Vira turned it slowly, trying her best to remain silent as she pushed the door, opening just a hair...allowing her to see in the room.

The fireplace had been lit, its light illuminating the room enough for Vira to see clearly. Shereena lay naked on her bed, her legs spread as she allowed her body to used for pleasure by her undead lover. Though, Vira was surprised by the appearance of the creature. She had expected a humanoid figure, similar to what she had daydreamed about earlier today. But instead, this dead thing was a large, disgusting spider like creature, its bulbous body slowly moving up and down as it fed its slimy cock into Shereena's luscious body. The sound of Shereena's voice was that of a woman who was quite relaxed and very much enjoying what was being done to her; Vira sensed no hints of hesitation in the young woman's moans. Her moans were joined by a steady, disgusting slurping noise as the creature's slimy organ moved in and out of the young priestess, her small body no doubt wrapped tightly around the creature's horrid cock. Colleen lay next to Shereena, partially blocking Vira's view. Laying on her side with her back to the door; her bosom was pressed up tight against Shereena while one of her arms was tucked beneath Shereena's neck, supporting the woman's head as she stare up at the vile creature she was mating with. Colleen's free hand was used to slowly roam Shereena's glistening, slime coated belly; gliding along the warm flesh before stopping to massage firmly, feeling the priestess trembled beneath her touch. The entire time Colleen smiling invitingly up at the horrid creature that pumped its undead cock into her friend, as if she were anticipating something.

"You feel so good." Shereena whispered, her voice soft and submissive as her body lay obediently beneath the creature, her womanly form gently sliding along the bed as her body was pumped full of undead spider cock.

"Hmm Shereena. Once this act is finished, we will be together forever...enjoying the act of allowing our undead masters to have us whenever they wish." Colleen cooed, her fingers moving to toy with the thin skull adorned chain that now encircled Shereena's slim waist.

Vira was surprised at what these horrid creatures had in store for the girls. Before she had time to process it and really decide how she felt about it, Vira let out a quick gasp in response to this revelation. Shereena was lost in the carnal pleasures she was enjoying and did not seem to hear Vira, and the spider creature did not react to the noise at all; whether it did not hear or simply did not care was unknown. Colleen however heard the noise and craned her head around to look in Vira's direction.

Colleen noticed Vira standing outside the room, peeking through the ajar door to watch them, catching them in the middle of this vile act of carnal pleasure. The young noble's face quickly formed an expression similar to that of a young child having been caught in the act of stealing sweets from the kitchen. With her presence now known, Vira saw no reason in trying to hide and slowly opened the door. An expression of lust and desire was obvious on the lovely paladin's face, one of her hands gently roaming her belly as she watched the grotesque act unfolding before her eyes. Colleen began to smile as she realized that Vira had become rather enamored with what she was witnessing.

Slowly, Colleen untangled her naked body from Shereena's, the young priestess not seeming to notice the change as she continued moaning lustfully while staring up at the hideous creature she was in the process of mating with. Standing up, she smirked at the paladin while slowly approaching, her shapely hips swaying suggestively. Vira watched as Colleen poked her head out to look down the hallway and seemed pleased when no one else was there.

"Why don't you join us Vira?" Colleen asked with a sultry tone to her lovely voice, taking one of Vira's hands with her own. "You will be quite happy you did."

Vira watched as Shereena was taken by the foul spider like creature, its massive organ diving deep into her body, causing her to moan lustfully as she craved the next thrust. Her lovely breasts moved deliciously as she breathed deeply, her soft lips parted as she stared up at the thing, most happy to please it with her body...and quite possibly her soul!

"Colleen...your offer is quite...tempting." Vira answered as she was guided into the room and faintly hearing the door close behind her.

"Hmm. I know." Colleen replied with a wide grin as she pushed her shapely body up against Vira's, their plump breasts molding against one another, both girls enjoying the sensation. "Giving in to them made all my worries disappear. They take care of everything, I can just relax and enjoy as they take me. And it feels so good as my body is given to them, to feel them inside me, moving back and forth."

As Vira felt Colleen unbuttoning her tight bodice, Vira found her mind wandering. At first she thought it might have been a daydream, but it was too vivid for that. No, these were memories. The Night Cloak Inn, yes, that was where she spent some time along with Shereena. After she gave herself to The Spirit Of Injustice she spent what felt like days on that altar while her and Shereena welcomed possibly hundreds of vile demonic creatures into their bodies, feeling them fuck them as their cocks dove deep into her bodies before spilling vile seed into their wombs. However, The Spirit Of Injustice soon took a special interest in her, and Vira found herself enjoying the position as his personal toy. Kept in his lair, she entertained him countless times with her body, and eventually birthing his spawn on multiple occasions. It felt so good to be conquered as she was, and she was always more than willing to give herself to that horrid creature, much to its delight. At least she now knew why she ended up in The Sanctuary, and yet again here was Shereena being defiled, and again she was going to let this happen to her friend.

Vira found herself brought back to reality as she felt one of Colleen's small hands gently glide up between her thick breasts, her friend sensually caressing her warm flesh. The shorter noblewoman grinned mischievously at Vira while she slowly explored the woman's soft flesh. Vira's bodice lay on the floor next to her, her blouse now unbuttoned and parted to reveal her large, firm breasts.

"Hmm Colleen...yes..." Vira cooed as her tongue slipped from her mouth to run across her lips.

"Our friend is a little busy with Shereena at the moment." Colleen said with a sly smile as she glanced back to look at the young priestess for a moment before focusing her attention back to Vira. "But when he is finished, I am sure he would be quite eager to show you proper hospitality. I think you would like that, hmm?"

Vira gazed at Shereena. The young woman stared up at the creature, a loving look in her eyes as her soft lips remained parted to moan sensually, revealing just how much she was enjoying what this vile creature was doing to her. Her shapely hips slowly swayed back and forth, her belly undulating delightfully as the creature's rotted organ moved in and out of her. Vira then focused on the bizarre chain that was wrapped around the woman's slim waist, the former paladin sensing a potent and foul magic from within it. She panted herself as she watched, the magic from that foul chain pulsating in her mind. That thing was damning, its magic quite final in nature. She knew beyond any doubt now...that thing contained the ability to give ownership of Shereena's soul to the death god!

"No point in standing here, why don't we head on over and enjoy ourselves until he is finished with her." Colleen suggested, batting her eyes at Vira while moving close, pressing her body against Vira's, their warm flesh touching as Colleen wrapped her arms around Vira and pulled her tightly against her.

A wide smile on Vira's lovely face as all the consent Colleen needed. Gazing up into the woman's eyes, Colleen backed away from Vira, her hips swaying suggestively as she began moving towards the bed, while beckoning for the paladin to approach with her index finger.

Vira approached, feeling a potent lust welling up inside her body, both at the appearance of a very naked Colleen as well as watching Shereena take this hideous creature's cock into her youthful body. As she neared the bed, Vira found it impossible to look away from Shereena, staring down at the woman as she laid eyes on the creature's horrific organ; the rotted thing more disgusting than anything she was fucked by during her months pleasuring the demons at The Night Cloak Inn. Several thick, wriggling maggots clung onto the wrinkled black flesh of the thing's rotted organ, Vira watching as they were eventually pushed into her tight little pussy, remaining inside her as the creature pulled back as it readied itself for another thrust. Shereena's belly moved deliciously as it grew taut, then relaxed as her body reacted to the pleasure. Her face was filled with pure pleasure as she gazed up at the creature, seemingly not aware of the fact that Vira had joined them for this night of debauchery.

"Get down here." Colleen said enthusiastically and playfully as she grabbed one of Vira's wrists and pulled the woman down onto the bed.

Unprepared, Vira stumbled, and with a yelp, found herself landing on the bed, her body coming to rest next to Shereena's. Immediately she noticed the steady rocking motion of the bed created by this vile spider thing as it took her friend. Looking up at it Vira watched it move, its body rocking back and forth with an unnatural motion as it fed its cock into Shereena's gorgeous body to pleasure itself. Its many eyes gazed down at its prize while it had her, Vira then noticing its menacing fangs and smiling as she did so, hoping it would use them on her to whatever end it chose.

"You really like watching Shereena get taken by him don't you?" Colleen said with delight as she moved to the bed, straddling Vira's waist then resting her weight down onto the lovely paladin. "No point in being greedy, you will get yours soon enough."

"Hmm...good." Vira said, staring dreamily up at the thing. "When he has me...I want the chain around my waist too."

Colleen looked visibly surprised for a moment, then smiled widely.

"Well THAT we can certainly do." She said with a sultry tone to her lovely voice as her hands moved down to press into Vira's thick breasts. "I had no idea you were so eager to accept that fate."

Colleen grinned as her hands enjoyed the soft flesh of Vira's thick tits, fingers roaming their curves as her hands explored. Vira's eyes closed and her lips parted to moan sensually, the woman enjoying the sensations that Colleen's hands brought to her. However, the young noble's plans to have some fun with Vira were interrupted as both girls noticed the rocking motion of the bed had creased.

Both girls allowed themselves to look over at the undead spider creature and found it staring over at Vira. Slowly, its organ began to withdraw from Shereena's exhausted body, the girl whimpering softly while the thick organ slurped loudly before slipping free from her. Vira eyed the menacing skull like head of the thing, maggoty ooze dripping from the thing's maw.

"Well...it looks like you have caught his attention." Colleen said, impressed before turning to look down at Vira and smile. "After he finishes with you and Shereena, we will be together forever."

Vira watched as Colleen smiled warmly at the creature then shifted her weight and reached down to release the clasp on the chain around Shereena's waist. It appeared her soul would spared...at least until this creature had finished ensuring Vira's was given to the death god. As she watched the chain lifted from Shereena's relaxed and exhausted form, Vira could see the foul magic flow from it, a foul black miasma drifting from it as the eyes of the tiny skulls glowed with a putrid green color.

Colleen watched as Vira gasped sharply, feeling the woman arch her back as she moved beneath her. Colleen wasn't sure why, but she had never seen anyone react so strongly to this process before. Heck, she hadn't even wrapped it around Vira's waist yet and she looked like she was going to orgasm right here and now. Either way, she liked it and grinned as she lowered the thing to Vira's body.

Vira gasped sharply, then hissed as she felt the chain began to drape across her flat tummy. Her back arched ever more before relaxing and dropping back down to the bed. Her belly flexed sharply, then grew lax. She panted deeply as her belly alternated; tight and lax, tight and lax. Her thick breasts heaved temptingly as her body moved like this. Above her, Colleen ran her tongue along her soft lips as she enjoyed the show Vira was putting on for her; all the while, her hands slipped around Vira's waist and to the small of her back, and a moment later, the chain was clasped, secured around Vira and ready to inflict its evil magic upon her.

Colleen watched as Vira seemed to relax, her body imprisoned within the soul damning chain she asked to have wrapped around her. Within her mind Vira felt the magic of the thing, it was as if she was being caressed and soothed. It already felt so good, and she wanted more. Hollow voices let her know everything was going to be alright, to just let this happen and she would never want for anything ever again.

"Yes..." Vira moaned, her voice soft, barely more than a whisper. "Please, take me, make me yours."

"Vira, you are incredible, he is going to enjoy you." Colleen said with a sly smile as she removed her weight from Vira and began to slowly crawl backwards, moving above Vira's legs.

Colleen's hands ran along Vira's belly, feeling the woman quiver beneath her touch, her fingers gently intertwining with the chain, the very artifact that was used to bind her soul to the death god just weeks ago. Lowering her face to Vira's belly, she planted a soft kiss on her warm flesh. Colleen's hands moved down, running up and down Vira's long, toned thighs as she listened to the woman moan, enjoying Colleen's gentle touch. Raising her face from Vira's body she looked down at the woman, enjoying her beauty.

"As much as I would like to have you all to myself, I think we have some important work to do first." Colleen said, informing Vira that it was time for her to give herself, body and soul, to this creature. "But, I am going to enjoy spreading your legs for him."

Smiling while playfully biting her lower lip, Colleen slowly slid her hands between Vira's thighs, running her hands along the soft, warm flesh, taking her time to explore. Vira lay still, as if it were hard for her to move, and sighed pleasurably at the touch of her friend. Cupping the back of her thighs, Colleen lifted, raising Vira's legs while her knees bent, dragging her feet along the sheets. Then, pushing on her inner thighs, Colleen slowly spread them open, staring down at Vira's moist and eager pussy as it was revealed, ready to accept the undead spider into it.

The voices in Vira's head subsided...at least a bit. In the back of her mind she could still hear them, excited at the idea of her giving herself to this creature, wanting to see her submit to it and be damned. A bit more aware of the real world now, Vira watched as this horrible creature moved along the bed, from in between Shereena's open thighs and sinking down between her own. Its massive cock swayed beneath its grotesque, bulbous abdomen. She noticed Colleen staring at the thing while moving down to lay next to her, running a hand along the inside of one of Vira's thighs.

"I would very much like to guide him into you." Colleen said with a smile.

"Hmm...yes..." Vira whispered, smiling softly, warmly, appearing much more docile now, yet still eager.

"Ohh...this is going to be fun to watch Vira." Colleen said with a chuckle while smiling up at the horrid creature that was going to have her friend.

Reaching out, Colleen took the creature's vile cock with one of her hands, gently stroking the thing, feeling it quiver in anticipation of having Vira. Her hand glided down to the oozing skull like head, her fingers caressing the thing as the rancid slime coated them, several maggots crawling free onto her. Cupping the underside of the thing, she gently tugged, lowering the organ to Vira.

Vira glanced down her body, barely able to see Colleen's hand stimulate the thing as she brought it to her womanly folds. Vira's eyes closed and her lips quivered as she moaned softly upon feeling the vile thing press against her, aided by Colleen. She heard Colleen coo playfully as her friend stroked the creature's organ and pulled, Vira feeling her body spread open as the thick, skull head began to slowly enter her.

Around her waist she could feel the magic of that chain flowing into her belly, causing her to quiver gently. The voices grew excited, enjoying her submission to this as she allowed it to continue. With a loud slurp, the creature's deathly head disappeared into Vira, the young paladin feeling the thing stretch her wide as she accepted the rancid thing into her. Almost instantly she felt the slimy goo seeping from the thing ooze into her, the stuff causing her to grow weak as her sensitive body was tainted by the stuff.

"Yes..." She moaned softly. "Please, have me."

Opening her eyes she gazed up at the hideous undead spider thing, watching its body move disgustingly. A long moan of pleasure flowed from Vira's soft lips as she felt the creature accept her offer and push its grotesque cock deep into her belly, the bed creaking beneath her. With Vira now belonging to this creature, it began to take her, its bloated abdomen bobbing up and down between her open thighs to drive its rancid cock into her again and again. For the time being Vira lay still beneath the thing, her body weakened from the taint of the undead, leaving her helpless. A smile was visible on her parted lips however and her sensual moans made it quite obvious she was enjoying what this creature was doing to her.

"Don't hog him all night now." Colleen said with a chuckle as she turned to face her friend and lay down next to her, pushing her body up against Vira just as she was with Shereena when Vira discovered them. "After all, I am growing quite eager to see him finish things up with you and this chain, hmm."

Still looking into Vira's eyes, Colleen lowered her mouth to one of her friends delicious breasts. With a hungry moan, her lips pressed down over the areola, slurping as she sucked Vira's flesh into her mouth, her tongue working against the pert nipple. Her hand slipped up beneath the breast, pressing against its underside, helping guide the large, fleshy mound further into her lovely mouth.

"Hmm yes, your mouth feels good." Vira cooed, watching Colleen's lips work magic upon her flesh, all the while being aware of the glorious sensation of her body being taken by her undead lover.

"Hmm, thanks." Colleen said with a smile as she raised her mouth from Vira's flesh. "You are quite tasty I must say."

Vira smiled as Colleen's mouth returned to her tit, the paladin feeling her tongue slowly swirl around her nipple while she occasionally stopped to suck loudly on her flesh.

It all just felt so good, and Vira was more than happy to let this continue for as long as possible. Her belly bulged slightly as the thick cock pushed deep into her, filling her completely as she stretched tightly around the thing, the chain pulsating against her soft flesh, ready to claim her soul whenever the vile creature fucking her so chose. It would not be long before Vira was like Colleen, existing to serve and pleasure their undead masters without any hesitation. Not that Vira seemed to mind.