Downfall of Heroines Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes...." She moaned, her voice not much more than a whisper.

The high priestess' lovely lips were turned up to smile while she stared longingly up at the creature, obsessed with it as she watched its boney form move lewdly, rotted meat and maggots writhing disgustingly within the creature. As she looked on, a particularly disgusting slug like thing began to crawl free, slithering between the ribs of her lover. Slowly emerging from the rotted flesh, it dropped down from the undead thing, landing with a loud *polp* on Breena's belly, causing her to let out a quick gasp, her belly tensing up for just a moment before relaxing once more.

The slug joined the other vermin now upon Breena, hundreds of maggots squirming about upon her belly and along her inner thighs, all having slithered out of the thing fucking her. The sensation of these things only added to the cruel pleasures Breena was experiencing as the slimy things explored her in their own right; maggots crawling along her flesh while that large slug latched its mouth onto her and began sucking hungrily.

The undead thing leered down at the lovely woman before him, watching her breasts yield to his exploring hands as he caressed and fondled them, moving slowly as he enjoyed her soft, warm flesh. Breena smiled warmly, finding herself being used solely to pleasure this creature to be quite satisfying, of course the sensations she herself was feeling did not hurt either.

The creature continued its violation of her body, its hands fondling her lovely chest while its body moved slowly between her legs, pushing his length deep into her with each stroke, ensuring she felt every inch of his rotted manhood while it listened to her moan pleasurably from the experience. On and on he went, Breena beginning to think that hours had passed as they enjoyed the vile act.

While she was not paying much attention to anything besides the creature fucking her, Breena did casually notice others join them in the room, walking past to lay upon altars themselves. She began to realize that one by one, the girls of The Sanctuary and most likely the village just down the road were being taken from this realm, all while she let it happen, giving herself to this creature until she too was brought to the death realm.

The thought of everyone she knew being violated and claimed by the death god was quite tantalizing to the high priestess now, her mind deep within the thrall of the vile magic of this place. As she imagined those she called friends submitting to these pleasures, her own body began to respond.

Staring up at the creature, the thing still fucking and fucking, Breena began to pant deeply, her thick breasts pushing up into the boney hands that still fondled her. Her belly tensed up, then relaxed, over and over. The creature grinned as it watched her pleasure began to peak.

"Yes Breena...let it happen and enjoy what we can do to you." It commanded her, its raspy voice sending shivers along her vermin covered body.

Her deep breaths soon became tense whimpers, her soft voice escaping her mouth as her body began to surrender to the pleasure she had been enduring for hours on end. The undead thing kept taking her, pushing deep with each stroke, her body swallowing up the thick, maggot covered cock again and again as her hips began to tremble, pleasure boiling up inside her.

Her thighs then tensed up, squeezing against the creature before wrapping around him, pulling him fully into her as she began to cry out in pleasure, unable to help herself. Arching her back, Breena orgasmed, her entire body going taut, squeezing tightly around the undead cock inside her lithe body. She felt the thing's hands move, one slide around to the back of her head, the other wrapping around her. Lowering itself, the undead thing pinned Breena beneath him, rubbing his form against her soft flesh while she continued to orgasm, helpless against the pleasure.

Then, she felt it, his seed vomiting forth from his cock and into her fertile womb, the stuff hot and sticky, clinging to her as the magic of this place was now free to claim her for the death god, sealing her fate for eternity. Her mind clouded as the pleasure continued to overwhelm her, even as the creature sank its fangs into her neck, pumping her full of its venom, weakening her body, Breena finding it hard to stay awake.

Breena then found herself slowly waking up, the woman noticing her body felt weak, but pleasant. Even before she opened her eyes she could hear the sounds of carnal pleasures being enjoyed around her. Smiling, she opened her eyes and slowly sat up.

She found herself in The Sanctuary; or at least she thought that at first, as it certainly looked like the place she had called home. Yet it only took a few moments for Breena to register that this was a reflection, a copy of it in some place different. She rest in the courtyard, and the familiar building surrounded the place; however that was all that was familiar. The sky was a dark grey as sickly looking clouds continually rolled overhead, a foul red light shining through now and then. The ground itself looked diseased and dead, the grass a dark brown in color, the rocks of this place a jet black, glistening as if they were polished smooth. Instead of the symbols of the life goddess decorating the outer walls of this place, Breena caught sight of leering skulls, the visage of the death god.

Strewn throughout the courtyard were many of those she knew in life. Vira was not far away, laying on her side while her lips wrapped around the rotted organ of an undead monstrosity that sat next to her, watching as she happily pleasured him. Shereena lay on her back, only a few feet away. Colleen nestled up against the woman, their mouth's sensually kissing one another while between Shereena's parted thighs moved a vile disgusting slug like creature, its body stuck to her belly while its undulated obscenely, thrusting a long, writhing organ into her youthful form. Others were here too, some she was not familiar with such as a very busty elf maiden, her body glued to the ground by thick strands of webbing. Atop the lovely elf was a large spider like creature, its disgusting body moving up and down while it drove its organ into the woman, eliciting soft moans of pleasure.

It was only a few moments before she noticed a native of this realm approaching, a disgusting creature that looked like it may have been a fish at one time, but was now a dead and rotting monstrosity.

Breena lay back, never having even gotten up from her spot when she found herself here, and smiling parted her thighs for this thing. Tentacled arms slithered around her long legs, prying them even farther apart as the creature kneeled down between them. Staring down at her, it gazed upon Breena's naked form as it slid its slimy, bulbous undead organ into her body, the woman gasping sharply in pleasure.

"Yes...have me." Breena groaned, relaxing, happy to let this vile creature do as it wished to her.

1...67891011