Downfall of Heroines Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vira?" Came a voice that distracted the paladin.

Looking over, she noticed Shereena had seemed to regain some of her senses and rolled over onto her side, looking in Vira's direction.

"Oh, look who finally recovered from their fun." Colleen said as she looked up from Vira's lovely breasts. "Ready for more after he is done giving Vira the night of her life?"

"Hmm...yes." Shereena said, blushing a bit, unable to help but enjoy what this creature had done to her the last couple days.

"I thought so." Colleen said with a wide smile. "Let's watch him have Vira, that is sure to get you worked up again."

Vira smiled contently as she felt Shereena nestle up against her to watch as she gave herself completely to this vile creature. Colleen moved a hand to her belly, caressing as the spider thrust its cock into her again and again. Enjoying her helpless state beneath this creature, Vira allowed herself to get lost in the pleasure as her two friend pushed up against her and watched while her body was used for this horrid creature's pleasure. This thing kept going and going, thrusting, pushing deep into her over and over. At least an hour had passed, and her body quivered in pleasure the entire time, Vira wanting nothing else but to have this creature complete the vile act so she would become a plaything to the undead.

"Oooh!" Colleen squealed in excitement, breaking Vira's almost hypnotic state.

She heard a loud, disgusting slurping noise and looking at the creature, she was able to immediately see what had caused it. A large bulge had begun to flow down the length of this thing's vile cock, moving slowly as it throbbed disgustingly. The time had come, Vira was going to accept its seed and the completion of the deed would bind her to the death god for eternity.

"Yes..." Vira cooed, wanting this. "Conquer me."

"Hmm, that he will." Colleen said with a smile, moving a hand to Vira's lower belly and caress her flesh.

"Oh my." Shereena said, staring in fascination despite enduring the act of this creature implanting its eggs into her just the night before.

"Are you ready Vira." Colleen said with a wide grin.

All three girls watched as the thick egg finished its descent and began to press against Vira's impaled pussy. As it began to spread her further open, she heard the voices again, chanting rhythmically in some unknown language as if they were summoning forth some ancient magic. Her belly grew tight as the magic in the chain intensified, the bulge was casually pushed into her as the vile creature sank its cock deep into Vira. Vira's belly tensed up sharply beneath Colleen's gentle touch, and her mouth opened up to let out a tense cry.

Colleen grinned widely as Vira accepted the thing into her body and watched as the eyes of skull necklace around the woman's slime waist began to glow, their magic infusing with Vira's soul as she was in the process of becoming the death god's property. Vira felt the thick egg flow down the length of the creature's vile cock before being deposited into her as the creature completed the act. A moment later, she relaxed, her flesh covered in a glistening layer of sweat. Smiling up at the creature, Vira watched gleefully as another bulge began to travel down the length of the thing.

"Hmm, I relaxed like this when this was done to me." Colleen said, smirking at Vira as she rubbed her friend's belly. "Now enjoy the sensations as he finishes filling your belly with his young."

While the girls enjoyed these vile acts, the deed of Vira succumbing and allowing this to happen had more sinister effects.

***********************************

Elsewhere in The Sanctuary, its caregiver Breena lay sleeping. She sat up suddenly, her chest heaving as she gasped for breath. Her eyes darted left and right, a nervous expression on her young face. Something was wrong, The Sanctuary, its protections had been breached.

Grabbing her night robes, she wrapped them around her form as she slipped from her bed. Walking to her balcony that overlooked the place, she looked about. While nothing seemed out of the ordinary, she could sense the dread here. Something was wrong, and there were so few people here to try and protect against it as she had sent many of the clergy here to the city for help...they were still a week or so away from returning

***********************************

Not far from The Sanctuary Mari found herself donning her simple peasant's garb after finishing washing herself up by the small river. She adjusted the fabric of her plain dress and buckled her belt around her slim waist. Turning away from the river she had a short 10 minute walk back to the town. Despite the darkness, it was a clear night and moon provided plenty of light for her to see the familiar path she had taken many times before.

Smiling, Mari calmly walked back into the town, though it was not long before she stopped, and standing still on the road she looked around with a concerned expression on her youthful face. The village was so quiet. Sure, she could see light from fireplaces or lanterns in a few buildings here and there, but no one was about. The streets, well, street, was empty, even the tavern at the other end of the town square looked darker than usual and she could not make out the usual sounds of the local villagers drinking and laughing.

Mari caught some motion out of the corner of her eye, and with a small gasp she quickly turned to look. At first appeared to be nothing, a flicker of firelight coming from a nearby house. A moment later a woman moved in front of the window, her body naked. Mari was not close but it looked like the woman was smiling suggestively. Mari watched as the women lay back and then another figure moved into view. He was masculine in appearance, but he seemed off somehow. Mari did not have much time to study the figure, as she watched him lower himself down, presumably onto the woman who was now out of view.

A couple laying together would normally be nothing to worry about, but it was not like anyone in the village to do this with the windows open so a passerby could see. And the eerie quiet here let the girl know something was off. The Sanctuary, surely High Priestess Breena would have some clue or at least be able to help.

After looking around to make sure no one was keeping an eye on her, Mari began to march through town, towards her destination about a mile or so on the other side. As she approached the tavern, she finally began to hear something in the town for the first time. A raspy, hollow growl; or rather several of them. She found them very reminiscent of that foul daydream she had as that witch Vivian tried to tempt her into laying with the undead and giving her body so they could satisfy their lewd desires.

Again Mari's young mind wandered, easily manipulated by the foul magic that was now seeping through the town. In her mind she moaned sensually, her tiny body writhing pleasurably as she gave herself to the foul undead thing the stood between her open thighs. The thing gazed down at her, drinking in her beauty while she felt its boney hands around her slim waist and the constant, lust inducing sensation of its rancid cock pumping deep into her body with smooth, long strokes. She gazed up into its hideous visage while it stared back down at her. Submitting, she let it continue, and continue; taking her until it finally spewed a load of thick, maggoty cum into her fertile body. Smiling, she lay submissively beneath it, panting softly as she let the creature finish enjoying her as her body received his rancid seed.

Slowly her vision faded and she found herself looking in the direction of the town's tavern. From within she could still hear the sounds of multiple vile groans, most likely from multiple undead creatures. Beneath them, Mari could faintly make out the sounds of several feminine moans, all pleasurable in nature. She felt a draw, something urging her to join them, to let go of her hesitation and let it happen, to enjoy what these creatures could do to her.

Nervously she bit her lower lip, her body fidgeting a bit as she toyed with the idea, wondering what it would feel like, the lustful moans of the women inside beckoning her to let her body enjoy these vile carnal pleasures. With a soft whimper, she began to approach the building.

One of Mari's small hands slowly pushed open the door to the small tavern, immediately the sounds of the vile carnal pleasures being enjoyed within became much louder, the innocent young woman even able to hear the wet slurping and sucking sounds from the activities being performed within. Peeking in, Mari was greeted by the vile sight she had expected to find.

Laying atop the nearest table was one the serving wenches that worked here, a young woman Mari knew, though not very well. Her small body gently rocked back and forth, the table creaking as a hideous, rotted undead figure knelt between her open thighs, Mari watching as its grotesque, maggot coated cock dove into the girl again and again. The vile creature's mandible was missing, its blackened, slimy tongue dangling disgustingly from the open hole that was its mouth. Large chunks of flesh were missing from the creature, revealing rotted, maggot infest organs beneath. Its boney hands cupped her hips, guiding her as his own hips moved lewdly, sinking his rancid organ into her lovely body. The woman's eyes were closed, a serene expression on her young face as her lips were parted and long, sensual moans of pleasure flowed from her mouth.

Mari felt her belly quiver, and she just stood there, watching the grotesque act taking place before her. She imagined it was her laying there, experiencing the sensation of that horrid cock pushing deep into her body, enjoying the act of giving herself to this creature, the thing gazing down at her beauty while it had her.

Slowly Mari was able to focus on the rest of the room, and found that this was far from the only couple engaged in carnal pleasures. As her eyes scanned, she counted a total of 7 women and 6 undead abominations in here; a couple of the creatures unlike anything she had ever imagined, almost beyond description.

As Mari was trying to take in the sight, she noticed another creature walk into the room from a hallway in the back wall. The grotesque thing looked in her direction, its bloated, discolored eyes looking her shapely body up and down. Glancing at an empty table for a moment, the thing looked at her, then used one arm to motion towards the table, beckoning her to join it.

Mari stared at the creature, her mind a mixture of fear and desire, the young girl finding it hard to resist the heat welling up within her tiny body. The thing was quite hideous, as were all the foul undead things here. Its ruined flesh was nearly black from the rot with many gaping holes revealing slimy, discolored organs and muscle beneath. Hanging from its crotch was its very large organ, the thing hanging half erect a foot, possibly a bit more, from its body as if it had just finished taking a woman but a few moments ago. It took Mari no time to notice what set this creature apart from the others...worms. Its entire body seemed to be infested with long, slimy worms that crawled about within it. Jutting out from its open mouth was a thick, lamprey like worm, the thing writhing around menacingly. She was unsure what was left of its stomach, as all she could see was a large writhing mass of thousands of worms where its organs would sit, the horrid carpet of worms would no doubt be pressed against her should this creature lay its body atop hers. The thick head of its cock had many more of these vile creature's jutting out from it, the blackish brown creatures writhing energetically as if they knew they would soon enjoy the inside of her body. The creature's entire body glistened, a thick coat of slime covering it completely, a few thick globs dripping off onto the floor.

She knew it was foolish, and that witch Vivian would no doubt enjoy the fact she did this, but Mari found it impossible to resist. The temptation of enjoying the carnal pleasures this vile undead creature would give her was too much. She smiled while her cheeks blushed, Mari looking away for a moment, feeling cheap. The creature seemed pleased, stepping to the side to allow her room to reach the table, staring at her as she moved past the others who were already engaged in the vile pleasures Mari had yet to experience.

A sick gurgle came from the creature's mouth, probably the closest thing it had to speech. Mari gasped softly as she found herself standing before it, easily within arm's reach while the creature took its time looking her up and down. She watched, growing a bit hesitant, as the thing raised one arm, then slid its hand around to the back of her neck. Her soft lips parted and she sighed as she felt the slimy, rotted flesh of the creature against her own; the sticky goo causing him to cling to her.

Something about its touch relaxed the nervous girl, and with a smile, she let out a soft sigh while slowly tilting her head back, baring her vulnerable neck to the thing. Out of the corner of her vision, Mari could see the creature's head move, growing closer to her neck. With a loud *plop" she felt its long, wormlike tongue press against her slim neck. She felt more of the slimy goo on her flesh as it sucked, almost anchoring itself to her.

"That feels nice." She said, smiling warmly as her reservations and inhibitions began to wash away.

Then, a piercing sensation as Mari felt what could have been many tiny teeth, or possibly fangs, penetrate her flesh. The long, lamprey like tongue undulated in a sickening manner while it remained attached to the innocent Mari and began injecting her body with its vile venom. She felt a soothing heat flow from the thing into her neck, causing her to sigh as her lips trembled. Her body grew weak, and as she began to fall, the creature's free hand slipped behind her back to hold her steady. The thing sucked hungrily on her soft flesh while holding her upright, the helpless Mari finding this act rather stimulating, her virginal body growing wet with arousal as vile creature both tainted her body with whatever it continued to inject into her and tasting her while it remained latched on to her thin neck.

Mari wasn't sure quite how long she remained like this, but it felt like several minutes. Eventually the creature released her neck, the tongue moving away with a loud slurp, leaving behind a red mark and a few tiny droplets of her blood. She held still for a few moments, her large bosom moving delightfully beneath her gown while she panted slowly, yet deeply, a warm smile present on her luscious lips. She finally felt like she had enough strength to move, and slowly she raised her head, allowing her to look into the eyes of the vile creature she was going to let deflower her. She smiled widely, flashing her white teeth, the expression on her face letting the creature know she was quite ready to lay with it and let it do anything it desired with her body.

She stumbled a bit as the creature released her body, allowing her to stand on her own, Mari still feeling a bit uncoordinated due to the venom she let the creature inject into her for minutes on end. She blushed, feeling a bit embarrassed and looked shyly at the creature, thing appearing amused at her clumsiness, all caused by him. Reaching back, she found the table behind her, and leaned against her, supporting herself, leaning back slightly while the palms of her hands pressed against the top of the table, keeping her upright.

The creature moved before her once more, Mari sighing softly as she felt both its hands on the swell of her hips, gently caressing her through her gown. She smirked and let out a soft coo, showing her approval. As she smiled up at the creature, she felt its hands move, then a gentle tugging at her waist as the thing released her belt buckle, beginning to undress her.

"Hmm...yes...undress me." Mari cooed playfully as she stared dreamily up at the creature. "I want to give you all of me, have me however you like."

A loud gurgle came from the creature's mouth once again, an apparent sign of its approval. Mari was no priestess or paladin, she was just a simple peasant girl and her mind was so much easier to manipulate with magic. She was very much looking forward to this, her smile widening as she felt the fabric of her gown parted, baring her womanly form and ample bosom to this creature's vile gaze. She gazed lovingly at the creature's vile face, able to tell it was taking in her beauty, the first such man to lay eyes upon her naked.

Giggling playfully, Mari lowered her gaze, staring at the excited mass of slimy worms adoring its abdomen, then down to its now fully erect cock, the massive thing appearing quite eager to take her. Her eyes widened as she stared at the menacing organ, the tiny girl watching its slimy surface throb disgustingly while the worms adorning the thick, pulsating tip squirmed about, ready to invade her luscious body.

The creature slipped its hands beneath her open robes, Mari watching as the encircled her waist, then feeling the boney things glide along her warm flesh and down to put her firm tush. She grinned, cooing playfully as she felt the creature begin to gently knead its fingers into her soft flesh, enjoying her. Staring hungrily at the thing's horrible cock, Mari's knees began to slowly move apart, the girl spreading her legs for the creature, her thighs opening while her calves dangled off the edge of the table. Her dominated mind was eager to give herself to this creature, Mari wanting it to enjoy her.

Mari squealed playfully, then laughed as the creature unexpectedly yanked with its hands, pulling her hips to the edge of the table, the young woman feeling as if she might slide off the edge. Standing between her open legs was the creature, nothing preventing it from deflowering her.

"Please, take my purity." She asked, looking up into the creature's eyes with a yearning expression on her face.

It gurgled several times, as if it chuckled in approval of her request.

Its hands left her butt, one moving to one of her thighs, slowly gliding up and down its length while Mari watched, her flesh quickly coated in the slimy goo that seemed to cover the entirety of this creature. She panted deeply, staring at the thing's organ while his other hand gripped it, and moved it to her.

She gasped, her chest heaving for a moment as the wormy tip of the thing found her moist, eager pussy, nestling itself into her womanly folds while she was stimulated by the disgusting mass of worms that protruded from the thing. Moaning softly, she smiled while she watched...and felt...the disgusting, slimy worms tease her body, the creatures writhing about against her. The creature removed its hand from its vile cock and moved it to rest on her other thigh, sliding both hands around her outer thighs and cupping them from beneath to hold them open. Mari felt his grip tighten around her slim thighs, boney fingers sinking into her flesh, this was followed by the lovely sensation of her tight, virginal pussy beginning to spread apart as the creature began to slowly ease his horrific cock into her lovely body.

"Ugh...yes..." She said with a soft, submissive gasp, her brow tensing as she stared down between her legs to watch the act.

Her thighs trembled beneath her lovers vile grip as she felt him press against her, the vile worms wriggling wildly against her as they were slowly shoved into her body. The creature let out another disgusting gurgle, pleased by her willingness to let him do this to her. She then groaned upon feeling his creature's horrid organ against her virginity, the worms teasing it as it began to stretch, Mari hissing as the sensations overwhelmed her. Staring down between her open thighs, she watched the slimy, throbbing organ thurst forward, her hips trembling as she squealed out while the creature took her purity from her, having something no one else would.