Downfall of the Sultan's Favorite

Story Info
A harem concubine tries to escape with her foreign lover.
2.8k words
3.95
9.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note/Disclaimer:

Dear readers, this is a short story (around 2.7 k words). It's like a Harlequin/Mills & Boon romance (but gone very wrong) story set in a fantasy world mildly inspired by the Ottoman harem or Arabian Nights stories.

If you read it for romance, you'll probably be disappointed.

Please read the tags before you continue.

If you're looking for historical accuracy, realism, an intricate plot, or if you're bothered by modern erotica terms, or if you're not a fan of very short stories, look elsewhere.

TAGS:

gangbang, harem, noncon, maledom, whipping, sultan, arabian nights, concubine, ottoman, historical fantasy

***

I stretch as I pick up a confection made of starch and sugar. I'm a concubine in the Sultan's harem, and it's been a while since the Sultan has called for me in his bed chamber. This is my favorite part of being a concubine: eating sweets and bathing at thehamam. I don't need to worry about food and shelter, as long as I serve the Sultan on his bed on demand.

It was not always so. When I first arrived at the palace all those years ago, I had no idea what would happen when we were alone together. I was ignorant of the arts of lovemaking. But the Sultan has made sure to educate me. He taught me how to pleasure him, and he even showed me how to give myself pleasure, too. Although I have become one of his favorites, I have grown weary of life in the harem. It isn't what I want for my future.

I have fallen in love with a dashing foreign diplomat called John. My blond-haired, blue-eyed secret lover. We first met when he got lost in the harem and I had to hide him from the guards. What started as a secret tryst soon became something much more. He has promised to set me free and take me home with him, to his faraway country. He says there are no harems in his civilized country. And that he has a beautiful mansion by a lake. We will live in love and happiness, forever... Or so I dream.

But the Sultan calls for me once more, and his demands become more fervent with each passing day. I am afraid. Afraid of losing my beloved John. Afraid of never seeing him again. Afraid that the Sultan somehow knows of our plans.

"Oh, Layla," the Sultan says lazily from his divan. "You look so beautiful tonight." I blush under his praise. I kneel before him, lifting my face to kiss his fingers.

"Thank you, Your Majesty," I say, bowing my head respectfully.

He smiles indulgently. "Come."

Without saying anything else, his mouth descends upon mine. Our tongues dance together. The Sultan groans, his hands roaming over my body. He all but tears off my robe, pulling it open. I gasp as I feel his cold fingers graze my breasts. They squeeze them gently, teasingly, sending little jolts of excitement through my body.

His fingers reach lower, grazing my thighs. His fingers are hungry, greedy. So unlike how my John touches me, so gently as if afraid of hurting me.

Then the Sultan's fingers slip inside me. He knows exactly where to touch me, how much pressure to apply. I moan into his mouth as his fingers move faster and harder, bringing me closer and closer to climax.

"Please, Your Majesty," I beg, my voice trembling.

The Sultan pulls away, looking down at me with a smirk in his cruel mouth. "Please what?" he asks.

"Please let me come," I whisper.

He laughs. "And why should I do that?"

"Because I need you to!" I cry out, unable to control my emotions any longer.

In response, the Sultan grabs my hair roughly, yanking my head back. Then he slaps me hard across the face. My head snaps back, and stars explode behind my eyes. And he enters me so brutally. I scream in both pain and pleasure. A wave of dizziness hits me, making me close my eyes against the blinding light.

When I open them again, I see the Sultan watching me, smiling sardonically. His erection is still inside me. He moves slowly, letting me savor every moment. I stare at his muscular figure, his strong arms holding me prisoner. This man holds the power of life or death over me. For just a few moments, I forget my fear. I forget about John. All I can think about is the Sultan as he thrusts himself into me mercilessly.

I'm panting now, my breath coming in short bursts. My legs tremble. Every muscle in my body feels like jelly. I don't know how long this goes on for. Time seems to have stopped.

I know now that this is not love. This is pure possession and obsession. Before John, I have known desire, yes, but not how it is to be loved. Not how it is to be cherished. Not how it is to be worshipped.

I climax as I feel the Sultan's seed spilling into me. He withdraws his manhood, leaving me empty. Empty and desperate.

I close my eyes. The harem is an opulent cage, a dark place where jealousy and betrayals lurk around every corner. Tomorrow night, John will sail back to his country, along with the other diplomats. And he has promised to hide me in one of the wine barrels or luggage trunks. It matters not where, for tomorrow, I will be free. Free to go wherever I choose. To start a new life. With my beloved.

***

I hold my breath, hidden in a luggage trunk. My John promised me that he would let me out as soon we are safely out on the high seas. I'm now a traitor who tried to escape the harem. I know what would happen to me if I'm found out. If anyone finds me, they'll kill me. No mercy.

As I wait, I hear footsteps approaching. I must be at the port. I hope John would let me out here. The footsteps stop right outside my hiding spot. I hold my breath, as a hand reaches inside the trunk. I tense up, waiting for my worst nightmare to come true. But instead, I feel something soft wrapped around my waist. I relax as I realize it's only John.

"Shhh...Layla, I just wanted to make sure you're alright. The ship is almost ready."

I nod, clutching his arm tightly. "Yes, John. The trunk is a little small, but I'm fine. Truly. Thank you."

John looks at me quizzically. "Why are you thanking me? It's my duty to ensure your safety until we reached home."

"No, I just meant..." I pause. How could I tell him of the depth of my affection? That I believe wholeheartedly he is my savior and hope.

As I open my mouth again, we're interrupted by a commotion. John tries to hide me in the trunk again, but it's too late. I stand petrified as I stare into the furious eyes of the Sultan himself.

"Layla!"

His voice terrifies me, and I stand frozen in a kind of fascinated horror.

The Sultan then addresses John, who's staring wide-eyed at him and his armed guards."John, what is the meaning of this? A diplomat stealing a sovereign's woman? To think I considered you as my friend. You've disgraced yourself and your country."

John stammers, trying to explain. But before he can say anything else, the Sultan cuts him short.

"Guards, take her to the dungeons. Take her there and make sure she does not escape."

My heart stops beating. I cannot believe this is happening. I look at John, pleading with him to say something. John seems to gather up all his courage as he tells the Sultan, "Your Majesty! The harem has no place in this century. Women are not property and if your country wishes to be modernized, you should--"

The Sultan laughs, cutting off John. "This is what I dislike about your country. You speak of things you have no idea about, and have no respect for other country's customs."

Before John can even respond, two burly men grab my arms and drag me toward the Sultan.

"Layla!" John shouts, but he stops when one of the guards points his sword at him.

"Goodbye, John. And send your Queen my regards."

I watch, unable to do anything but watch, as John takes one last look at me before he drops his eyes, defeated.

I try to reach out to him, but my hands are tied by the guards. I cry silently as I'm dragged away, feeling utterly betrayed. I'm unceremoniously thrown into a cell in the palace, and I collapse onto the floor, sobbing hysterically.

***|

The door of the cell opens and several guards enter. One of them turns to me.

"Get up," he orders gruffly.

I wipe my tears from my cheeks. "What do you want?" I ask.

He smiles cruelly. "The Sultan wishes to punish you, traitor."

He grabs my wrists, binding them together behind my back. Then he ties a rope around my neck. I'm led outside like a cattle, to the courtyard. The sun is setting, casting orange light across the sky. There are several people gathered here, looking at me.

The Sultan stands among them, glaring at me with cold, cruel eyes.

"You may begin," the Sultan says.

I am pulled towards the whipping post, my wrists bound tightly. The wood is unyielding against my skin. All the blood drains from my face as I realize they're about to whip me. My legs tremble beneath me.

"Please, Your Majesty," I beg. "Please don't hurt me."

The Sultan chuckles. "Then you shouldn't have betrayed me, Layla."

The guards tear off my clothing at my back, baring me so that they can whip me. I gasp as I hear the whip coming down towards me. The first time it strikes my back, I scream in pain. The pain is intolerable, outrageous, and I will do anything to prevent them from whipping me again.

"Please!" I say, "Anything but this!"

"What did you say?" asks the Sultan, amused.

I close my eyes and swallow hard. "I asked you to please stop hurting me," I whisper.

The Sultan narrows his eyes, studying me closely. He looks like an angry beast, his harshly handsome face twisted in cold anger. His dark eyes glitter with cruelty.

"Layla, why do you hate me so much?" he demands.

I whisper. "I do not hate you."

The Sultan roars with laughter. "Liar. Did you really think I didn't notice you were sneaking around with that blond upstart?"

"But--but--"

"Silence!" he barks. "You know very well where you belong. You belong to me, at this harem. You cannot go anywhere, my little bird."

A guard steps forward, and the Sultan gestures at me. "Do it."

The guard raises his whip. I shut my eyes tight against the impending blow. But when the second blow doesn't land, I open my eyes to see the Sultan has stopped the guard.

"Wait. I have a better idea," the Sultan says, his eyes glittering dangerously.

He walks over to me, putting his hand on my cheek. I shiver under his touch. He leans down closer and whispers, "Let's rid you of these clothes, shall we?"

I stand frozen, unable to speak. The Sultan tears off the remainder of my clothes, exposing me to all those watching. I feel exposed standing naked in front of strangers. I close my eyes and clench my fists tightly, waiting for the blows to fall. When none come, I peek to find everyone is still watching us. Even one of my rivals.

The Sultan reaches out and touches my nipples. "You should be punished, my dear." He then spits onto my face, making me recoil in shock and disgust.

"I will let the guards fuck you. Perhaps then you will learn to be grateful," the Sultan says.

As I wait for the guards to force themselves on me, the Sultan stands there, watching amusedly. Is he going to watch my humiliation? One of the guards approaches me, freeing me from the whipping post. I turn my head to the side, refusing to look at the Sultan.

The soldier holds my chin firmly, forcing me to meet his gaze. I stare at him defiantly as he slaps my face and throws me onto the ground.

"Don't move or I'll cut your throat," he growls, pointing his sword at me.

I remain silent, not daring to make any noise. He runs his finger along my lips, making me shudder.

"My, my..." he murmurs, "I see the slut is shy tonight."

He grabs hold of my ankles, pulling them apart. I grit my teeth as he prepares to violate me. He thrusts his cock inside me, moving in and out slowly. I moan softly as I feel the tip of his rod rub against my walls. I whimper as he presses himself deeper inside me. Soon he begins fucking me harder and faster.

The only men I've known are the Sultan and John. This feels different. It makes me feel dirty and used.

"Are you enjoying yourself, slut?" the guard snarls.

I shake my head.

"Well, you won't enjoy it if you don't answer me properly," he says, grabbing hold of my hair and yanking my head back. "Say it! Say what you're feeling, bitch!"

"I..." I grit my teeth as the guard continues to rape me. "I... hate...it. Please stop."

The guard laughs cruelly. "You harem bitches are so prideful. Don't worry, I'll teach you some humility. Just stay quiet and take it."

He begins pounding into me harder. I'm completely lost in the moment, mindless to everything else. All I want is to survive.

Another guard approaches me and grips my chin, turning my head toward him. He bites my neck, leaving behind a mark.

"Suck me," he orders.

I hesitate.

"Now!" he growls.

I suck the man's cock reluctantly. I still refuse to look at the Sultan, but I can feel his gaze upon me. I try to ignore his presence, focusing instead on sucking the man's cock.

"That's right," the guard croons. "You love being treated like a piece of meat, don't you?"

The guard that's fucking my cunt stops and pulls out, spending himself on my stomach. With one of the guards having left, the other takes his place inside me. I scream as he rams himself into me. My body shakes uncontrollably as he fucks me mercilessly. If he wasn't holding my head up, I would have collapsed.

"Keep sucking," the guard tells me. "Make sure I cum."

"Yes," I respond automatically.

I continue sucking the guard's cock, trying to distract myself from the humiliation. I wonder how long this is going to last. Will they continue until dawn?

The guard climaxes in my mouth. I swallow hard, trying to keep my composure as I taste his semen. Then another guard joins the first and forces himself inside me, fucking me even harder than before. I cry out as he drills himself deep inside me. His hands grip my hips tightly, grinding his pelvis against mine. I bite my lip as I scream out in pleasure mixed with pain.

I lose count of how many guards have used me. They each take turns, alternating between fucking me and using my mouth. The pain finally subsides after an hour or so. Now I feel nothing but emptiness and numbness. And some strange kind of pleasure, which makes me think I may actually be enjoying this.

When the guards finally remove their cocks from me, I collapse onto the ground, exhausted.

The Sultan watches me silently as the guards leave. Finally, he speaks.

"I would have given you the privilege of birthing my child, Layla. But now..." He shakes his head. "...I have no more use for you."

I struggle to sit up. "Please--please--"

"No more pleas." he interrupts harshly. "Your punishment has ended. Get out of my sight, out of this harem. That was what you wanted, was it not? Freedom?"

I just stare dumbly, too tired to argue anymore as the Sultan looks at me sardonically one more time before walking away.

I sob. I finally have my freedom, but at what cost? I've lost the Sultan, my John, and everything I've known.

The harem might be a gilded cage, but it was the only home I've ever known for many years. What would I do outside? How would I live?

I shouldn't have chased that beautiful dream of freedom that my blond lover showed me. I would still have been the Sultan's favorite, the future mother of his child and perhaps the mother of the future Sultan.

But it's too late now. I pick myself up and gather up my tattered clothing, put them back on, and then head off toward the gate, tears streaming down my face as I leave the palace behind.

The End