Dr. Agatha Griswold

Story Info
Another stupid tale about humiliating the patient.
1.3k words
3.93
2.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers

Doctor A Griswold

Another stupid tale about humiliating the patient

It was time for my annual checkup. My doctor had retired and I had to pick from several that he had recommended in his letter to the patients he was leaving. So it was eeny-meeny-miny-moe. Moe turned out to be A. Griswold MD. So I made an appointment on-line for about a month later. The fact that it took a month to get an appointment seemed like a good sign. He should be popular and that should mean he's an excellent doctor.

Freshly showered and shaved I was checking in that Tuesday morning and pleasantly surprised to find my doctor wasn't running an hour late. In fact at ten am, right on time, I was being paged and escorted into the exam room. My only thought was wow. Where was he all my life? The doctor was on time.

His nurse did her thing, weighed me, took my vitals and told me the doctor would be right in and if I would please undress and put on the hospital gown it would speed things up. That seemed a little strange but hay if that worked I was ok with it.

Within five minutes there was knock on the door and Doctor Agatha Griswold walked in the room followed by her nurse. I had never ever been examined by a lady doctor and had no desire to be but I could hardly stop it at this point. Besides she was a doctor. She had seen everything before. I was just another person. No different than, I assumed, many of her other patients. So we shook hands as she introduced herself. Asked me to sit and we had the normal chat about my general health and if I had any problems, etc.

She then explained that she was conducting a study and would I be ok with being included. Before I could ask what it was about she volunteered that it might be very helpful to all males over the age of fifty. I don't know why but I was thinking she was going to do some kind of fitness test so I agreed.

Dr. Griswold did the normal exam things, my eyes, ears, throat, reflexes, etc. She told me that I was in great shape and would put many younger men to shame. That puffed up my ego a bunch.

She asked me to lay back on the exam table and put the blood pressure cuff back on my arm and one of those little oxygen things on my finger. I wasn't expecting what happened next. She lifted my gown and put it over my chest. When she asked the nurse why was I wearing my underwear I started to worry. The nurse apologized and thought she had told me to undress and actually she had but I didn't think she meant all the way.

Dr. Agatha Griswold roughly pulled my boxers down and threw them over on to a chair. When she turned back to look at me her eyes got bigger. "Mindy...Come here and look at this. Have you ever seen a smaller penis in all your life?"

Mindy looked, smirked a little and then looked at me. "No doctor. I have to say that has to be the smallest cock, oops, I mean penis ever. How do you suppose he pees, I mean urinates without getting everything wet?"

"Mr. Johnson is this because you're scared or cold?"

"No and I don't think I'm all that small."

She held up her hand with her thumb and her index finger just a little ways apart. "Yes Mr. Johnson you are small, smaller than average. Yes are much smaller than average. But on the other hand I believe it is thicker than most."

She looked over at her nurse, "Ok Mindy stop staring and go back to your computer and do your job please."

She reached into a pocket and pulled out a tape measure and began measuring and calling out the results. Between each measurement she would check the oxygen readings and would do the blood pressure test. "Excellent and yes Mr. Johnson you are by far the smallest I have ever seen and I've seen a lot of penises over the years. The average flaccid length is around three and one half inches. You come in at one and three-fourths of an inch long. Now the other, this is strange, you are over four and one-quarter inches around which is better than the average three and one-half inches."

"Now if you would please make it erect."

"What?"

"Erect. You know an erection."

I just looked at her like she was crazy. "I can't do that."

"Of course you can. Start to masturbate. Pretend you're looking at the love of your life. We need to measure the differences between flaccid and erect. So you need to get an erection for us."

"Us...?"

"Yes of course us, Mindy and me. I take readings and she records them. Length, circumference, blood pressure, and oxygen levels for the study I am working on. So if you would please get it erect for us."

"I don't think I can. I've never in front of..."

"Oh for pities sake, Mindy would you please come over here and get Mr. Johnson erect so we can finish sometime today."

Mindy jumped up, grabbed two rubber gloves out of the box, pulled them on and was smiling as she was squirting some lube into her right hand. "Yes doctor, I'd be happy to assist. I'll step around to the other side of the table and you can watch if you want. This should only take a minute or so."

Mindy was stroking me and massaging my testicles without any immediate results, "Ummu...Kind of stubborn...Maybe I should use my..."

"Don't even think it. You just keep doing what you're doing I think it's starting to come around."

Dr. Griswold was right I was growing and growing and then more. How could I not? I truly believe that there is a test before ladies are allowed in nurse's school. They have to score at least an eight in the looks and body department. And Mindy was better than that.

"Ok, stop Mindy. I can take it from here. Thank you, now back to your computer please."

"Can't I maybe..."

"No, thank you. You've done your bit now back to punching the keyboard."

Mindy was mumbling as she pulled off the gloves and threw them in the trash container, while the good doctor went back to taking measurements. "Ahhh, very good, this is most interesting. Mindy would you believe that Mr. Johnson had grown from itty bitty to outstanding. I have over seven inches, actually seven inches and a quarter long. I find it hard to believe. Now the other...Oh my, this is quite remarkable Mindy. Five and one half inches around, I am very impressed Mr. Johnson. I would have thought you would be in the micro range in all measurements. Congratulations are in order. Yes indeed very impressive. You can be proud of yourself."

My doctor stood back and removed her gloves. "You may get dressed Mr. Johnson. I would like to thank you for your assistance in this study. My colleagues will be surprised by what I have found. If I may be so bold, would you being willing to return if others would like to confirm my findings?"

I was shaking my head no as I found my boxers on a chair near the door.

Mindy volunteered "If you need any help Mr. Johnson. I'm om my break after this."

"Mindy come with me. I'm sure Mr. Johnson doesn't need any help getting dressed."

"I was just thinking that..."

"No Mindy."

And they were out the door. It took a moment to get things back into my shorts but I was finally able to put on my pants and other stuff. As I was walking out the door I was wondering if I should have agreed to participate in further studies if it was necessary. Dr. Agatha Griswold was positively going to be my doctor in the future.

The end

Kind of a silly tale but then we do need a little foolishness now and then.

tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers