Dr Davies: Making a House Call

Story Info
You don't get this kind of service on the N.H.S.
1.3k words
3.41
2.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying in bed Crystal woke up seemingly feeling a little hot and unwell, picking up her mobile phone from the bedside she made a call.

Wearing an ivory white night slip which hung from her smooth shoulders by thin straps. Her white string thong tightly clung to her hips, as the night slip barely covered them with side splits.

"Hello, I would like to speak with Doctor Davies?" The receptionist transferred Crystal's call straight through to his surgery office.

"Hello Doctor, It's Crystal, yeah do you remember me? You do! so good!"

Pausing before she continued "Doctor I am so sick again and full of cold. Please come to my place? Yes right now! I am waiting for you. You can! I am so glad, ok thank you!"

The doctor soon arrived at Crystal's home, making his house call "Hi I am Dr Davies, you made a call? May I come in?"

Sitting on Crystal's double bed with her, instructing her "make yourself comfortable, what is the trouble?" Tying back her long raven black smooth hair into a ponytail held tight in an elasticated band.

Laying herself on the double bed "Yes Doctor, I ache all over and I am sick again!"

Dr Davies bent down and reaching into his leather case asking her "Sore throat too?" Sitting with her on the edge of the bed as she shuffled along, she opened her mouth wide to him as he inspected inside.

Holding her tongue down with a small wooden stick remarking "hmm it looks so sore and red!"

Crystal fluttered her eyelashes at him "it's so painful!" lightly touching her neck with her polished nails. He checked Crystal's throat with his fingertips, using his stethoscope to listen to her chest as she takes deep breaths, he places it here and there. She slid her hands down her stretchy loose top, slowly exposing her firm, large hanging breasts and nipples to him. He would place the end of the stethoscope on both her revealed nipples in turn.

She batted her eyelids and took deep breaths while he smiled at her "ok and now the back, please!?" she would rise up and turn on her knees with her back to him leaving her breasts and nipples uncovered. Standing behind her he placed the end of the stethoscope against her exposed flesh parts of her back.

Crystal would follow his instructions, heaving her breaths deeply as he asks her "breath in, and out. And again, in and out!"

Pouting her lips and sighing to herself before slowly lowering her body over the bed on all fours in front of him. Presenting her firm round ass up close to his groin as she smiled and looked at him backwards over one shoulder. Swaying her round ass and squirming her body up against his groin "Like this doctor?"

Their eyes met and he clutched the long stethoscope wrapping it back up "well I think I know how I can make you feel much better!"

She smiled looking back at him "You do, that's wonderful doctor!"

Placing the stethoscope back in his brown leather bag "I recommend I administer treatment here and now before the infection spreads rapidly!"

She clutched at her neck softly "spreads doctor? All over my body?" Showing him her sexy curves and slender body, while drawing his eye with a slide of her hand.

Nodding back to her "yes I must administer treatment all over!" placing his hands on her shapely slender hips.

Rubbing his palms all over her firm ass and lower back, leaning down placing kisses on her thigh backs. Hooking her panties over to one side exposing her bare shaven pussy to his lips and tongue. He fed a fat thumb in and out of her puckered ass hole. Licking into her hot wet pussy hard, sucking and chewing his lips against her squirming, rolling movements pressing to his face.

Turning herself over onto her back, with her ass on the edge of the bed and legs wide open to him as he licked and sucked into her pussy even harder. Crystal moaned and sighed breathless, pulling and squeezing her breasts and nipples between her fingertips "oh, yeah, feels so nice! Oh Doctor!"

Convincing Crystal with his treatment remedy ideas "I want you to suck my cock! The fluid will soothe your poor sore throat!" Smiling to him sitting at the edge of the bed watching him strip out of his trousers and boxers quickly in front of her. She eagerly slid her mouth and soft lips all over his fat cockhead. Bobbing and slurping her mouth back and forth rapidly, holding him lightly at the base of his member between her fingertips. She would soon be drooling and slobbering precum all over her lips and dribbling a webbed sticky mess on her thighs.

Rolling her tongue tip under over and around the crown of his fat cock head, looking up at him with her gorgeous brown eyes and long black lashes. Smearing his precum soaked cock tip all over her lower face, chin, lips and cheeks, smiling at him before flicking her tongue tip up and down on the end.

Smoothly sucking his cock down even more, working the head with her lips and one hand at his thick base with her wrapped light fingers. Moving around the bed Doctor Davies laid himself on the bed the other side for her as she slid her panties completely off and leaned across, sucking him even more.

He reached between her bare legs, rubbing his fingers in and out of her hot wet pussy, circling her clit and rubbing her g-spot. Crystal then rose up, straddling his waist, leaning her body over his as she reached for his cock between her thighs.

Rubbing the fat tip against her hot pussy, slowly lowering herself and feeling it tightly plunge inside moaning loud. Rocking and thrusting on his hard cock, bounding on his hard cock vigorously. She would moan to him "Yeah, oh yeah!" as she began to fuck faster, his hands brushed and clutched at her firm swaying ass.

She moaned even more, kneeling upright on him again "Yeah, oh yeah! Yes, it feels so good! I feel much better doctor!" Taking his cock deep and hard inside her wet pussy.

Turning her body around on top of him from facing him to facing away from him, bouncing her tight pussy on his hard cock. She thrust him hard and deep, smiling and moaning to him "Ah yes. Yes, oh so good!" their bodies slapping together with a wet sloppy sound as she fucked and ground her hips in circles on him.

Sliding herself off him as they changed position, with Crystal on her hands and knees again, he would mount her pussy from behind. Plunging his hard cock into her hot, wet pussy as she presented herself on all fours to him.

Ramming his cock deep and hard, head to hilt as she leaned the top half of her body down to the pillows in front of her moaning face.

Crystal moaned to him "oh yeah. Yeah! Feels so good! I feel so much better Doctor!"

Changing position again with Crystal on her back with her legs wide to the doctor, her fingers rubbing at her clit. He knelt between her wide ankles, his hands holding the insides of both thighs as he plunged his cock into her hot pussy.

Rocking and thrusting his hips behind his long deep thrusts as she stroked herself looking up, getting wetter all over him "Oh yeah. Fuck so good! I feel better! Oh doctor!"

Slipping his cock back out of her quickly she raised her head as he fed his spurting hot cum to her mouth. Looking up and smiling at him while licking her foaming cum soaked lips and sliding her fingertip all around them.

Having climaxed, Dr Davies quickly dressed again, writing her a prescription and leaving her with a warm kiss and his tan leather bag case.

Turning to Crystal at the door frame "Please don't hesitate to call again." before making his exit, closing the door behind him.