Dr. Greenwood's Latest Machine

Story Info
She's sure that she's the real Trish, isn't she?
3.7k words
4.2
13.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish was bored, as she often was in the time between getting home and leaving for work in the morning. She normally worked late on a Friday to shorten the gap but her over cheery manager had sent everyone home early as a 'treat'.

She looked around her apartment for something to do, she could watch whatever trash was on the TV, maybe read a book? Nothing particularly inspired her. She checked her phone and saw a message from Spence.

She had dated him a while ago, he was a brilliant scientist, one of the smartest guys at the company. But it never worked out, he was a little too eager and just not Trish's stype. She was tall, slim with bouncy red hair and boobs that were way bigger than necessary. Although she often tried to hide her figure and didn't do much in terms of make-up she had a natural beauty that was hard to hide.

Spence was cute, about the same height as her, skinny, crazy black hair that never seemed to sit quite right. She liked him but she wasn't attracted to him so there was no way it was going to work out. They had stayed friends though and ate lunch together most days at work.

She usually avoided replying to him during personal time because she knew he still had a crush on her and didn't want to develop anything too far. However, she was extremely bored and had nothing better to do.

Opening the text he was asking if she had plans for the weekend, she wondered if he had something to invite her to. She replied back honestly that she had nothing on, hopeful he would know of some lecture or event they could go to, as friends.

Thankfully he did, he let her know that he had tickets to an automaton display this evening at the art gallery. Trish was impressed, she hadn't even known there was one so it must have been exclusive. She considered turning him down in case he thought it would be some kind of date, but ultimately she would rather that, than spend the evening staring at her phone.

She changed out of her work clothes into an evening dress, as she assumed it would be a fancy event with champagne and intellectual discussions. Although her degree was in engineering she had completed an internship at an automatrics company and was fascinated by it.

She even put on a tiny amount of make-up, imagining the kind of men that she might meet at this event. Spence told her to be ready for 7pm, offering to pick her up since he knew that she didn't drive. It made her a little uneasy knowing he would be her ride home, but then again she could always get an Uber if needed.

When he picked her up he was in a full suit and actually looked really good, he was obviously very impressed with her outfit too. He continually stared at her ouf of the corner of his eye as he drove to the gallery.

When they arrived it was everything she had hoped, big lights, a red carpet, champagne. It was like walking into a movie premiere. Spence seemed to know everyone there, which he kindly introduced her to as they walked around. They all assumed she was his date and looked impressed, Trish felt too awkward to correct them.

They spent an hour or so mingling before the lights went down and a curtain was lit up on a stage in the far side of the room. Everyone quietened down to listen. Trish looked for Spence as he had excused himself just a few moments before. She didn't want him to miss it but figured he must have gone to the bathroom.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," a voice boomed out from speakers above, "welcome to the automaton annual showcase, please welcome Dr Greenwood." Everyone started clapping as the curtain opened and Trish saw Spence on the stage! She looked around in shock but people seemed to be expecting him.

"Thank you everyone, thanks for coming. Tonight I have a very special project that I've been working on. Most of you know some of my work, but this is a huge step for automaton research." Trish stared in amazement, getting excited to see what he was showcasing.

"Now most of you have met my guest this evening, the lovely Trish. Trish come on up here!" he called out, all eyes turning to her in the centre of the room. She looked around, confused as to why he would want her on stage. She normally hated attention but she couldn't exactly refuse at this point so she walked to the stage.

As she walked out a spotlight shone on her, blinding her to the audience. "Now it may shock some of you to know that my guest this evening isn't just a hot date." Trish frowned at him for the term, it wasn't a date, and she didn't care for him drawing people's attention to her appearance.

"Oh no, she is also the latest model of the Greenbot!" The crowd gasped and whispered amongst themselves, Trish looked at Spence confused, what the hell was a Greenbot? Then she heard heels clip clopping on the stage, when she turned around her mouth dropped open.

It was her, or it looked exactly like her, only hotter? She had bigger boobs, a massive ass and her hair was brighter, her make-up was perfect. She walked over to the microphone as Trish watched in shocked silence.

"Hi everyone! I know you all must be pretty confused right now huh?" she sounded like a TV show host, using an overemphasised voice that would suit a porn star. "Well when Spence here asked to use my body as a frame of reference for his latest invention I was skeptical too, but look at her, doesn't she look great?"

The crowd roared in response, clapping the slutty clone while Trish tried to put together what was happening. She stormed up to Spence demanding he tell her what was going on. "Ah, it may be worth mentioning that the AI thinks they are human, it was the only way to make it lifelike. But not to worry, I made sure I could tell the difference!" He announced to the crowd, yanking up Trish's dress.

She was horrified, immediately moving her hands to try and pull it back down. That's when something caught her eye, a tattoo on her thigh! She had never gotten a tattoo in her life, yet there it was, it looked like a QR code. She was gobsmacked and quickly covered herself.

The other Trish got cheers from the audience as she raised her own, already very short dress, to show her clean smooth thigh. Trish didn't know what to do, but decided she needed to get out of there fast. She turned to run just as two massive security guards came on stage from either side.

They grabbed her arms and lifted her up and off stage. "That one may need some reprogramming," she heard Spence joke to the audience as she was carried off. None of it made any sense, she wasn't some robot she was real! She had memories, a family, a job! She started screaming as she was forced into a metal box, just the right height and width to fit her inside.

Once the lid closed on her she couldn't see or hear anything. She cried to herself, distraught and terrified.

She awoke in a large square room lying naked on a mattress. The walls were bare concrete apart from one large metal door, and a big panel showing multiple screens. It looked like security camera footage. Other than the mattress and a small shower and toilet in the corner the room was completely bare.

Trish looked around desperately, checking every crack in the wall and every tile on the floor for a way out. She wrapped the bed sheet around her for modesty, and warmth as the room was freezing cold. It made her nipples erect so they rubbed against the rough fabric as she searched.

The only other thing she could find was a collar, which was on her neck. It was tight but not restricting to her breathing, it fit around it like a glove. She couldn't feel any kind of latch to open it, or any features to the collar. It was a plain metal ring.

Tears rolled down her face as she inspected the video feeds she could see. She realised the first was her bedroom! "That sick creep!" she screamed, seeing it covered her whole room. Another was the breakroom at work, and there were a few she couldn't recognise.

She sat down on the bed, overwhelmed. The tattoo on her thigh stuck as she lay on it, as if it was still fresh. She tried to inspect it properly but it was difficult to see herself without a mirror.

Suddenly the door opened, Spence walked in. Trish felt a wave of anger and rushed towards him hoping to knock him down and escape. She only managed to get up when the collar around her neck sent a severe shock through her body. It sent her to her knees screaming.

"Good morning," Spence said in a cheery tone, carrying in a tray of what looked like mush.

"What the hell did you do to me?" Trish spat out at him.

"I built you. As I told you at the showcase, you're a machine." He spoke calmly as if he was explaining something to a child.

"I'm not a fucking robot!" Trish shouted, as soon as the words left her lips however the collar sent out an even bigger shock. It made her dizzy.

"You are a robot." He repeated again. Her head was spinning as she heard the words. Scared of the shock Trish stayed quiet, but stared at Spence trying to plan a way out. The door was lying open where he walked in.

As soon as she even thought about running through it another shock pulsed through her. She cried out as her body writhed in pain, Spence tutted at her from across the room as he placed the tray on the ground.

"As I said, you definitely need some reprogramming. But don't worry I can fix that." He patted her on the head, which barely registered in her mind as she was still numb from the shock. "Now eat up, oh and enjoy the show." He called out as he walked out the door.

He left it open, just to tantalise her she suspected. She tried to avoid looking at it, and instead crawled over to the tray to inspect the 'food'. "If I'm a robot how come I have to eat?!" She screamed to the empty room. ZAP, she screamed again, almost landing in the mush as she fell over in pain.

She learned fairly quickly to stay quiet. The mush looked and smelled disgusting so she left it on the tray and sat on the mattress. Movement caught her eye as she saw someone in one of the screens. It was her! The other her, in her room!

The woman looked like she had just had a shower, and was looking through the wardrobe for clothes. "No!" Trish shouted at the screen, "they're mine, get out!" Zap! She screamed, but continued to watch the screen. The woman's towel dropped revealing her perfect body, it looked like a barbie version of her.

She was surprised her clothes even fit over the woman's enormous breasts and ass. The dress she chose was one Trish never wore as it was already revealing without being extra tight.

She spent what felt like hours watching her on the screen as she curled her hair and applied a full face of make-up. She was so methodical and exact in her movements, it was beautiful. As her anger faded for just a moment, she felt a warmth come from the collar, spreading a pleasant tingle all over.

Trish enjoyed the feeling, it almost felt arousing. When she looked back to the screen the woman was gone and the feeling faded. She missed the tingle, her body now feeling cold and stiff without it.

She spent a long time staring at the screens hoping to catch another glimpse of the woman but she was gone. Trish sighed and stood to use the bathroom, as she did the sheet caught on her foot and fell off, revealing her naked body.

Immediately the warm tingle returned, stronger this time. Trish moaned at the feeling, but as she bent down to pick up the sheet it stopped. She froze still bent over, torn between decency and pleasure. She rose without it and the feeling returned.

Trish left the sheet behind, she was by herself in this room anyway what did it matter she figured. The tingle was so pleasant she couldn't bear to lose it. Although after a while it began to fade. Trish looked around the room desperately, trying to think of a way to get it back.

Her eyes landed on the tray of mush. It still looked gross but she wondered if perhaps she ate some, the feeling might return. She approached it tentatively trying to breath through her nose. There was a spoon on the side which she used to scoop some up and shovel into her mouth.

The reward was instant, and completely overtook the taste of the weird food. It didn't taste like anything but her whole body was alive with the most incredible sensation. She ate the full plate of it in a few minutes, savouring the increasing pleasure which washed over her like a hot shower.

She felt calm, her mind only thinking of other ways she could get the tingles to increase. Then she saw the woman return on one of the screens. It was a bedroom but one she didn't recognise, the women looked like she had just entered.

Spence appeared on the other side of the room, naked! He had an amazingly huge dick, bigger than she had ever seen. As her eyes were drawn to it the collar pumped out more of the pleasure into her. There was no sound but it didn't look like they spoke much anyway, the woman walked over to the bed, pulled up her dress and bent over.

Trish's eyes grew wide as she saw Spence approach, his monster cock standing to full attention. He slammed into the woman from behind, easily slipping into her wet slit. Trish realised she was wet too, not sure if it was from watching the scene or from something else. The collar gently hummed, slowly dripping in more of the pleasant feeling into her.

Trish's eyes looked down to her opening but as they left the screen the collar cut her off. She automatically raised her head to focus on it again. The woman was now on her knees, trying to fit his ten inches into her throat. Trish watched in wonder, it definitely wasn't her in the video because she would never do that.

Her head hurt from trying to figure out what was happening, the woman looked exactly like her. Yet she didn't have a twin that she knew about, how was this possible? She looked down at the tattoo again and for the briefest moment considered the possibility of Spence's theory.

Immediately her collar sprang into action, working at full capacity it sent her body into overdrive. It felt like having an orgasm, except it just kept going, on and on for minutes on end. By the time it dulled down Trish blacked out.

When she awoke Spence was there, sitting on the edge of the mattress. All of her anger that bubbled up when she saw him last time was gone, Trish was only confused and upset.

"I don't understand," she said as tears rolled down her face. She saw the other woman asleep in her bed on the screen. Spence held up another bowl of the strange mush, and began feeding it to her with a spoon.

Trish blankly ate the food, feeling her mind calm down and clear. He spoke to her as he scooped the food and put it into her mouth.

"You're a machine, I built you. You're not the real Trish, you're a copy. You want to be her, your purpose is to be her, to live that life, to live her life, exactly as she does." He repeated the same lines over and over. Her brain soaked it in absentmindedly as she focused on eating and enjoying the light tingle given to her by the collar.

After he left she watched the screens intently, hour after hour even when the woman slept. Spence came in twice a day with the food, spoke to her and then she watched the screens. She spent weeks like that, learning Trish's routine, learning her actions, how she applied her make-up, the way she walked and acted around others.

The cameras covered all kinds of locations, she watched Spence fuck her every day without fail, she would get up, get ready, and then she would appear in his room and they would have sex. Then she would go to work, she spent a lot of time chatting to the men at her office. Always dressed in tight low cut dresses that they couldn't take their eyes off of.

Eventually she felt like she knew it off by heart. When Spence came in with her food she spoke up. "Dr Greenwood, I want my old life back, I want to be Trish." It felt strange admitting that the woman was Trish. But the pleasure pouring out of her collar assured her it was the right thing.

Spence looked pleased, "Well, I could think about swapping you in, you do look identical, almost." He emphasised the last word, looking at her tits. "But you would have to prove that you can fulfil her life the way that she does."

They didn't speak much more about it, but when she awoke the next day there was a new addition to her room, a dresser with a curler and make-up! She watched the screens and got ready in time with Trish, copying her every move. In the end she looked amazing, just like Trish did.

She received even more pleasure coming through the collar for every move she copied. She felt sad as Trish left the bedroom camera to go to Spence's room, she wouldn't be able to copy that. But, to her surprise as Trish walked into the camera Spence walked into her room.

He was still on the camera, but she didn't even question it. As trish bent over she copied the action, allowing Spence to come behind her and enter her hole. His cock felt even better than she imagined it would.

When she came, she couldn't tell if it was from the collar or the sex but it felt incredible. When he instructed she moved to her knees taking him in her mouth as Trish always did, it was so big she could barely get the tip in. She had to work her way down and stretch out her mouth.

Her mind barely even registered what was actually happening, all she knew was that if she put it in her mouth she would get the good feeling pumped through her. And if she followed what Trish did she would get to take over her life, and be the real Trish.

This became her new routine, she would wake up get ready and let Spence fuck her. Then she would watch Trish as work, and at home in the evening. Although most nights Trish came home from work, changed into an even shorter dress and then went out again.

Sometimes she would bring home other men and fuck them, or more acurately let them fuck her. It was torturous watching her live out the life she wanted every day on the screen while she was stuck in the concrete box.

However, after a few weeks Spence came in one day without a tray at her usual meal time. He ordered her to lie down so he could fuck her, which of course she did. After she cleaned his cock with her mouth he announced "I think you're ready!"

She looked at him hopeful that it meant what she thought. "There's just one thing left to fix," he said, grabbing her breasts in his hands. She looked up at him confused. "Well everyone will know that you're not the real Trish if your tits are smaller, and your ass is far too small." He stated simply.

She looked down, saddened that she still wasn't ready. "Not to worry I'm going to fix it, when you wake up you'll be ready to go." He smiled at her warmly as she beamed back. He led her out of the room to another, smaller space with a metal table.

The room was laid out with all kinds of medical equipment. She obediently got on the table and let him put her under, the collar pumping her full of bliss as she faded into the black.

When she woke up she was in Trish's bed. Looking down she had enormous tits just like Spence had said! The collar was gone, leaving her neck feeling bare. She spent a few minutes admiring her new body and testing out her new nipples before jumping into action.

She headed straight for the shower, already thinking about outfits for work. Following the routine exactly she had her hair done and make-up on by 7.30am. She walked out of her apartment and drove to Spence's house. She serviced him as he requested then drove them both to work.

__________________

When he got home after work Spence went through to check on his machine. It was only just beginning the process of transforming his Trish-bot into a copy of Sarah. She had been so bitchy to him when he suggested his pay rise at work. In a few months he was sure she would be much more obliging.