All Comments on 'Dr. Grey Ch. 04'

by CitadelPrime

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
StryWrter7StryWrter7almost 20 years ago
Imaginative

your story is NEW -- not the same old sexual story in hypnotism that appear on this site and others. I have enjoyed the first 3 parts as well as this one -- and look forward to learning just how good Dr Grey is at turning her husband into his slave. I know he can use the same gel and aroma to seduce the 18 & 20 year old daughters --- but want to return to the story to see how he makes the husband totally ineffective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
bravo

very good story.

CitadelCitadelalmost 20 years ago
Final Part

Part 5, the final part of this story, has been classified as "erotic horror". It is therefore in that section within Literotica.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fabulous

Incredibly imaginative and well-written. A nice change

from the same 'ol same 'ol.

CitadelCitadelalmost 19 years ago
Final Part OF This Story

To assist in finding the fifth and final part of this story I have included the hyperlink for it below. This will redirect you to the "Erotic Horror" section where it was classified upon acceptance.

You will need to edit it to remove the space between shows and tory.php (This is how the site tries to prevent ad hyperlinks). Alternatively please go to the erotic horror section and select "Dr Grey Ch.05" from the list.

The final part has the sub-heading of "Saigon"

Thank you

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=142472

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This was one of the best series I have ever read. It was well-written. Great storyline and visuals!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous