Dr. Martin's Treatise on Asian Women Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keito noticed. "I find it easier to take the finger debt before any failures. It's standard for my employees. I tried to talk Sachiko out of it. Well, maybe I tried a little until I thought it was just like a lottery. Maybe she would get lucky and last five minutes and I would still be able to begin the scheme.

The 5 ft 1 stocky Sachiko faced her opponent. It was going to be like leading a lamb to the slaughter.

In that weird sense of honour that the Japanese have, Kozue bowed deeply to Keito and her daughters and then to Sachiko. Someone she was going to relentlessly mercilessly, without feeling beat to a pulp in a few minutes. As Kozue bent formally towards her, Sachiko took a step forward, placed her hands behind the Japanese woman's head, pulled her head down and drove her knee upward into her face.

"Uunghhhhhhhhhhhh" Kozue groaned above the sound of the gristle of her nose being splattered across her face. "UUUnghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," moaned Kozue again as Sachiko repeated the move. This time she missed the nose and smashed teeth and blood splattered the floor. One more time her knee went to work and the fight was over.

Still, Sachiko pulled Kozue upright by the hair. She measured the distance spun and delivered a roundhouse spin kick. I don't know whether you have seen those ads where they film the model in slow motion as she stands waist-deep in the ocean or pool and flings her head backwards so her hair flails and whiplashes and droplets of water fly in perfect slow motion. I do it over and over until the remote is worn out. Well anyway, it looked like that to me as Sachiko's heel struck Kozue under her chin and Kozue hit the ground unconscious and quivered once, then stiffened.

It had taken 15 seconds.

SWiishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Gurrrrrrrrrrrgle.

The swish was Sayaka's 16th century, 24-inch Katana sword leaving its scabbard. The other sound was my guts as I contemplated being sliced into fish food destined for Yokohama Harbour. Visions of movies where Japanese actors kept saying once the blade is drawn it must taste blood flashed before my eyes.

But Keito placed a restraining arm on his daughter and said, "You two are the type of partner I like. Graham, you will stay here for a week or so and work out the accounting aspects, how many students and what facilities we will need in Australia before starting the student visa process.

Somehow my quivering legs kept me upright and I mumbled how happy I was with the partnership as I watched Sayaka use her blade to remove another finger from the still-unconscious Kozue. I hoped Kozue wouldn't make many more mistakes or she would have trouble picking her nose or holding the straw she would need to eat with for the next few months. I'm a sensitive person, always worrying about others.

I also worried about my staff when my warrior Sachiko arrived in Melbourne and became part of my staff. Worried? Like hell. I wanted to see her in action against my pool of employees who resembled black piranha fish.