Dr. Mathias Ch. 11: A Good Example

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mathias released Dove and Jennifer's heads and moved his hands to the women's shoulders, supporting himself while he caught his breath and the two women kissed his softening cock.

"That was your first demonstration, Emilia. Teamwork. You will likely be given the privilege of worshipping my cock with another one of your fellow harem sisters. When that happens, you will need to show as much obedience as my little bimbo slave here-" Mathias gave one of Jennifer's bare tits a good hard slap to emphasize her place. Jennifer giggled and blushed at her master's compliment as he squeezed her tit roughly, causing her to moan softly. "-and as much ingenuity as my deceptively innocent looking slave here." He gave Dove a playful slap on the cheek, leaving his hand on the blonde's face and dragging his thumb across her puffy blowjob lips before pushing it into her mouth as she moaned.

"But your next examples will be demonstrated by a true fuck toy." Mathias leaned down to whisper in Dove's ear "Take Ruby's place. Keep your new sister edged and enjoying herself and encourage her to devote herself completely to my pleasure."

Dove crawled over to take Ruby's place as the bombshell slave stood and stepped to her master. He put a hand on her shoulder and pushed her down to her knees. Ruby took Dr. Mathias' soft cock and balls in her hands and began to kiss and lick them.

Emilia watched as the doctor's cock slowly started to come back to life, swelling from Ruby's attention. Ruby took Mathias' cock and balls into her mouth, moaning in pleasure at the taste. Emilia watched as the blonde bombshell, slowly, gently and lovingly worshipped her master's cock back to life. She would occasionally take his cock out of her mouth to rub it on her face, both to enjoy the feeling of her master's meat against her skin, and also to wipe up the cum he sprayed her with so she could eat it. About a half hour after she knelt down, Ruby had her master's cock throbbing hard again and was lovingly choking herself with it as she slurrped and slobbered on his throbbing cock. Mathias enjoyed Emilia's enraptured, even amazed expression as she watched Ruby's Crimson lips worship that perfect cock. Dr. Mathias moaned and said "mmmm. That, Emilia, was a lesson in dedication to your master's cock."

Mathias looked down at his slave kneeling in her dress made of delicate black and white lace, tailored to push her ample tits up and together. It was designed for one of her many red carpet appearances, but Mathias would have believed it was designed specifically to turn him on. "Now Ruby, would you like an orgasm?" Ruby nodded in response giving an "mmhmm" to vibrate her mouth around her master's cock.

"Mmmm... you're being a very good fuck toy Ruby..." Mathias said, sounding pleased. "...and as you may already know... I always reward my girls' efforts. Speaking of which..." He took Ruby's hair in his hand and gently pulled her off his cock, then he pulled up to get her to her feet, and bent her forward at the waist, holding her head in place without a word until the put her hands on the bed to support herself in her bent over position.

Mathias stepped toward the other three girls, getting close enough to them so he could whisper without Ruby listening. "She brought me someone I've been wanting for a long time... so I think it's time to reward her efforts, don't you think?" He slapped Jennifer's face again, tempting hey by grabbing her head and moving her tantalizingly close to his cock. He pulled he back with a chuckle and leaned down to whisper "Get between Emilia's legs and please her while I use ruby" a step back to give them space and Mathiad looked at his first slave's ass again with hunger in his eyes... that dress made him want to fuck her even harder than before.

He stepped over and took Ruby's black skirt, pulling it up without any regard for it. The soft fabric tears with almost no effort on his side. He look at her exposed, perfect ass with hungry eyes. "I've been wanting this for a while..."

He took his cock and pressed it against her tight ass, slowly making his way in. One inch at a time. "Mmm... and you are just as tight as I thought... uff.." his hips kept moving as he spoke, filling her perfect ass more and more.

Once he bottomed out in Ruby's tight asshole, Dr. Mathias began to talk as he slowly pulled out and reinserted himself. "Good slut... take that fat cock in your tight little asshole... you exist to please this cock... your ass feels so good stretched around me..." the more he spoke, the faster Mathias began to thrust in and out of her ass, until he thought he heard something.

Mathias turned his head for a moment when he heard Emilia's voice and smiled as he realized what was going on... as she moaned in pleasure, her pussy being worked by both Dove and Jennifer, Emilia was repeating everything she heard. His eyes moved along her figure, already hungry for her. He focused back on Ruby. "Speak slut! Tell me what you're thinking so Emilia can hear the way a good fleshlight thinks."

"Your cock is so big... it's stretching my tight little ass... I love my master, I love being used for his pleasure... I was made to please my master's cock." each phrase repeated by Emilia in a moan.

Ruby was moaning louder and harder the more he fucked her ass. It jiggled with each impact of his hips and her words started to dissolve as she got closer and closer to cumming. "Oh god, master! You're so big in my ass!" she moaned out "I'm nothing but your fuck doll!" she said "I'm gonna cum from your cock up my ass! Then I'll be your little fuck slave forever!" she groaned out as she started to fall over the edge into a mind breaking orgasm.

Ruby's ass tightened intensely around his cock, clenching and squeezing him with each wave of pleasure she felt, it felt like her ass was intentionally trying to milk him into her bowels and he was barely holding. He pulled out and ordered his two slaves "Girls get over here! Jennifer.. turn her around. Dove... tear that cleavage open. I'm gonna cover her face and tits with my cum." His tone was dominant and hungry. He wanted to make her feel like the whore he had turned her into. His doll. His toy. Ready to be used and abused at her master's command.

Jennifer and Dove said "Yes master" almost in unison as Jennifer pulled Rubys arms and flipped her around, bringing her down to her knees in front of the doctor just as Dove reached out to rip open the top of her dress. It happened so fast, Ruby and Emilia were both still mid orgasm when his first rope of cum hit Ruby's face.

He shot several more ropes, coating her face, filling her eyes and glazing her lips before aiming down to cover her heaving, exposed tits and leaving the last few ropes to soak into what was left of Ruby's red carpet dress that was bunched around her waist.

Ruby had an incredibly intense orgasm as he drenched her in his hot cum. Her tits heaving and her eyes were rolling in pleasure as he filled them with his load.

As his orgasm ended he grabbed Ruby's hair and forced her to look up at him as he spoke to the two women holding her. "You two. Clean her face and tits with your mouths. Not a single drop is left. Am I clear?"

"yes master!" They both said excitedly, almost in unison as they each took one of her large tits and began to clean it with their tongues.

he then focused on ruby, and with a satisfied smile, asked "What are you again?" his tone was dominant, but playful "say it loud and clear so we all hear you."

Ruby moaned. "I am my master's toy. His little cum obsessed anal slut, and my whole life revolves around serving my master and earning more of his cum." she said proudly.

"Good. That's what I thought" he said as he let go of her hair. "Now clean my cock Ruby. I wont force you to sit still while your sisters do all the work." he said as he caressed Dove's and Jennifer's hair. "You'll stay in that dress for the rest of the night. I want our guest to see you and have an idea of what's coming to her." he smiled at her as he guided his cock to her lips. "I'm sure she'll need some guidance. Just like you did at first... like all of you did... my pretty little dolls."

Of all of them only Dove didn't need any 'convincing'. Like he said, he loved stubborn girls, but seeing her almost begging to be brainwashed gave her a charm of her own.

"mmmm. Yes master." Ruby purred out in response. Delicately taking his cock in her hands and beginning to clean it while Dove and Jennifer cleaned his cum off her face. The thought of wearing her dress like this in front of Emilia was mortifying, so of course it made her so much more horny. And so much more thankful to Dr. Mathias for enslaving her.

He looked down at Dove and Jennifer, admiring their efforts. "You two are going to make great secretaries."

"Mmmm. Thank you master." Dove said around a mouthful of his reclaimed cum. She was obviously proud of the compliment, and she beamed happily as she continued to suck his cum off the face of the most famous actress in the world while she listened to Emilia softly repeat everything she could hear.

"You'll thank me when you go back to the office Dove. When you're not kneeling under it, you'll be bent over my desk just like Ruby used to do." he said to her with a teasing yet clearly hungry tone. "It'll be difficult to focus on my job with you and Jennifer around but... I think we'll manage."

Dove moaned into Ruby's cheek, her mind suddenly aflame with possibilities when he mentioned the office. She smiled at him and kept cleaning.

He almost shivered as Ruby took him into her mouth. Of the three she was the one he'd been using the longest so it was no wonder she knew just how to please her master.

Ruby was so proud of the reaction she got out of him that she moaned around his cock, her pussy juices running down her thighs.

"Jennifer... go and wake up Emilia. I don't want her to learn everything by listening to you three having fun." he looked at his dolls with teasing eyes. "It would be... unfair to her if her master didn't take the time to personally train her. Like I did with all of you. Or am I wrong?" He said as he grabbed Dove and Jennifer and made them look up to him, cum smeared all over their faces and dripping off their chins.

"No of course not, Master." Jennifer said sweetly as she stood and walked to Emilia, gently waking her up. She was still suggestive enough that she stood and walked according to commands, so she only started to mentally come back in the last couple steps coming up to him. Standing powerfully over the two starlets he turned into his slaves.

Dr. Mathias took Emilia by her waist and gently pulled her close. "Welcome back... feeling better Emilia? You seemed a little tired before" he said with a seductive tone as he caressed Ruby's hair.

His eyes moved along her figure, enjoying every inch as if that pretty, black, cum-splattered dress didn't exist for him.

"We were just finishing Ruby's train... Therapy. As we call it" he wink at her and then to his sweet dolls. "Do you still want to do yours?" He whispered into her ear with a teasing and seductive tone...

Emilia had come to feeling amazingly well rested. She was looking at him and Dove and Ruby, but Ruby's dress was torn to ribbons and Dove was still licking something from behind her ear. Her thoughts were wild.

'My Master- I mean... that doctor's cock is out and hard and wet with slobber and aiming right at me and he's talking- he said something to me. What was that? "feeling better?"'

She found that she couldnt quite speak yet so she just nodded quietly, words and phrases running through her head. When he mentioned therapy she looked down to Ruby. She looks so happy, like a true cum slave. Emilia wanted to be like her. She looked at his cock... it was like she was suddenly seeing for the first time. She needed it. she found her voice and looked deep into his eyes as she breathlessly said. "I need to do mine. Please. Please, I'll do anything. Pay any price. I need your therapy." she said, her eyes almost constantly moving between his hypnotic eyes and his throbbing cock

"We'll talk about prices later... don't worry, I wont forget about it." He said as he pulled her closer. He then looked at his girls and said "Give us a little space girls. She needs her therapy..." As he spoke his left hand moved along her figure, feeling the soft texture of her dress where it wasn't covered in drying cum. Clearly it was made from an expensive material... but not a very durable one.

12